Whatever happened to GQ Crush Of The Year 2014, Shailene Woodley?

She was everywhere then suddenly she was nowhere? Can we UNJUST her like we did Brendan Fraser? She was hot.

Attached: tumblr_o0grf7JMKl1uhx67do1_1280.jpg (1200x947, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

azcentral.com/story/entertainment/people/2014/03/19/shailene-woodley-fancies-manly-men/6627617/
youtube.com/watch?v=8lP4RJuWqnw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bitch ate dirt

Christ her legs are top tier

She's a costar on Big Little Lies on HBO.

OP as usual is retarded.

Attached: Shailene Woodley 2.jpg (2286x3000, 1.52M)

I heard she just hangs out with friends all day and gets high. She made that shitty boat movie last year.

who?

>She made that shitty boat movie last year

I bet that Twitter poster's boyfriend loved that one.

Remember when she was going to be Mary Jane?

Her teen adventure movies didn't take off like Hunger Games took off for J-Law. Apparently she is still working. So she is probably happier than JLaw right now.

Heavily photoshopped shape there friend.

>tfw your franchise, your starring vehicle most likely to cement your name in hollywood history forever, is canceled when there was only one movie left to be made, forever robbing you of your glory

She was cast and filmed but Sony execs thought she looked ugly on set so they cut her from the final film.

#Metoo happened
Dumb thots didn't realize that you can't suck cock to get to the top if the producers are scared of getting accused

She got attached to a hunger games-style movie franchise that just absolutely tanked. I don't even remember what it was called, but they made two movies, both flopped, and never made the rest. That was basically the end of her career.

she started looking really rough and dumpy in the face

For Shailene I'd take the risk.

Well, well, well starring alongside Kidman and Streep. Guess OP just watches capeshit because that show is pretty good. Season 1 was great even.

It was three movies and only the third performed badly. It wasn't right what they did to her.

Attached: 1283947132491837.gif (500x250, 851K)

She went political when she had barely a career, that killed her future.

Based Amy Pascal

She’s genuinely hot but this photoshop treatment is terrible. Her legs aren’t even consistent between pictures.

The movies were shit though

I’ve never seen it, but I’ve seen the ads for Season 2 a lot. They also gave it Game of Thrones timeslot. Idk how long it will go on, because it’s clearly very expensive to make.

But it’s probably a very prestigious role to have given how hard HBO is pushing it.

She’s gross

She bitches about the cosmetics industry, which makes her difficult to sell to advertisers particularly as a female lead on big films, since studios make a lot of their money back through various tie-ins and placements.
Also publicly criticised Hollywood's preferred Democratic candidate along with Rosario Dawson who hasn't had much of a careers since she occupied wall street

Attached: thewall.jpg (1200x798, 235K)

hit the wall early because she's JEWISH

OH NONONONONO

Attached: before-after.jpg (1000x1000, 348K)

Just watch S1. It's great and feels like Sharp Objects. S2 is fine too but basically the show went full Ally McBeal. If you are a polcel the show will trigger you into the orbit tho.

Fringes age a woman.

Women shouldn't be allowed to age.

Yeah I think I’ll watch it soon. I’m going through Trueblood right now so the bar is pretty low, I’ll probably like it

Have your seen Sharp Objects? It's in the same vein as BLL, but way better. Watch it. It's fucked up and actually tells a story through visuals.

They wanted to do a 4th film but she backed out of it once it was revealed it was going to be a TV movie. The producers wanted to do another film to introduce new characters that they could spin off into a TV series after the 4th movie.

The producers tried to still go forward with the series when STARZ showed interest in it but that fell through once the entire movie cast passed on the idea.

Women should be euthanized at age 20 after they've had their fifth child.

I'm surprised no one's mentioned yet that she was protesting that big pipeline a few years ago and got arrested. Hollywood likes faux-activism but she went too hardcore.

Attached: shailene-woodley-float-rt-jt-170907_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 36K)

SPLIDURGENT

Attached: insurgent_movie_poster_by_angiezinha_d90isdn-pre.jpg (713x1121, 104K)

whoa, a woman looks worse than normal in HD under harsh lighting? what a crazy new thing that's never happened before!

>faux activism bad bc virtue signaling
>real activism also bad bc haha do you really have a coherent belief system unlike me the edgy incel haha
faggot

white-knighting won't get you laid, basedboy

she cute tho

Based legsfag

>one choice can destroy you
Like attaching yourself to a YA franchise that tanks so hard they don't bother to make the fourth and final movie.

>Heavily photoshopped shape
k.

Attached: 1537822995331.jpg (1366x2048, 695K)

Attached: 1541420488925.jpg (1280x1920, 273K)

She's ugly that's why.

assmad roasty

Attached: 1550884812367.jpg (738x669, 55K)

daily reminder that shailene woodley is a footfag.

She had a few interviews where she said she liked men. That's probably why she's not in things.

azcentral.com/story/entertainment/people/2014/03/19/shailene-woodley-fancies-manly-men/6627617/
>Shailene Woodley likes manly men.

>The 'Divergent' star recently admitted she doesn't limit herself to one sex when it comes to falling in love and has now revealed she likes her men to be as rugged and masculine as possible.

>Quizzed about her feminist tendancies, she joked: ''I love males too, though, I do! I like to be a feminist, but I'm also a... maleist? What would you call that? I'm a strong woman who loves men.''

>Probed further by E! News about what she goes for in a potential partner, Shailene quipped: ''You gotta let a man be a man, right? And let a woman be a woman.''

Attached: Shailene_Woodley_Bikini_Picture_from_The_Descendants.jpg (600x1282, 123K)

Most people stopped watching the franchise after the first film, with a large part of the rest ditching it after the second.
If the first film had been better written, maybe this wouldn’t have been the case.

I'd rather fuck a deranged bitch who can get mad enough to get thrown in prison than one who just fakes it for attention.

Milfs are alright for blowjobs.

small fuzzy vagina w/moderately muscular legs

Attached: 1541976432416.jpg (1024x1004, 211K)

INCELS FAGS BTFO

Well she has gorgeous toes that needs to be pleasured. Her stock just went up.

I think it was just a year too late. YA films as a genre died pretty much straight after that.

The first movie sucked, and looked like it needed an extra 30% or more of the budget to finish scenes so the writing didn’t look so incomplete.
The second film changed the tone from the first, and then used way too much CGI, although it seemed well done.
I was just using an alternative viewing platform to view the films, so they didn’t cost me any money, and I didn’t bother watching the third film.

Grace Van Patten is replacing her

Attached: A44C1BCE-F6D9-4A89-997E-1136E5C6FF57.jpg (408x612, 34K)

Not even a regular refrigerator, a wide model.
might be mostly the hideous jacket

Attached: CA7CB55C-8C10-4786-B088-DEFF7EAE3861.jpg (225x225, 5K)

The user implied she went too hardcore for hollywood dumbass.

wow, left is a legit 10/10

She doesnt look even close to this now

Attached: Shailene_Woodley_-_Jimmy_Fallon_720p_2013_07_25.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

I still would.

Attached: merlin_154637604_05078d02-0b75-4cf0-b63b-bbfefe24b4c2-articleLarge.jpg (600x800, 57K)

reminder that the divergent films never finished

show went to shit in s2

She fucked /ourfaggot/ so she is forever top tier in my book senpai

Attached: shailene-woodley-climate-revolution-04.jpg (837x1222, 295K)

Does the second one end on some cliffhanger or do the two films function effectively on their own?

career suicide

bad form on that g chord

The third book was going to get split into two movies like every other YA movie did, but the first part was so bad and bombed so hard the studio just straight up canceled the second part

not sure who I'm more jealous of tbqh

Peaked long ago and now looks like shit.

Student vs teacher.

How will Ezra get work now that he’s missing an arm?
Will they CGI it?

Reminds me of the Unfortunate Events film.

The other fist/arm is up his ass

Iremember s am proud black woman.

Attached: 20040F7F-E1BE-420C-BA76-7FCEFD9083CF.jpg (736x941, 73K)

Kissinger said Germany was too big for Europe and too small for the world. Look at her and see a different version of this.
She appeared in that strange period when cinema was transitioning between YA book adaptations and capeshit while the big shows on TV were waning or had a established cast.

She looks fine. I'd still pay a fair sum to nut on those lips;

Kek

she used to be hot as fuck REE

dont watch turbo lefty shows

Great feet.
Very underrated.
Her toes are fucking perfect.

Attached: a94948a92c35f4b7e7d7843169bb2c72.jpg (1233x1509, 237K)

I had no idea he even ever dated a woman

youtube.com/watch?v=8lP4RJuWqnw

Attached: 6ABAA403-5205-409C-A816-AC9A20378600.jpg (1024x684, 71K)

She was really only hot in The Descendants when she was like 19. After that it was downhill in the looks department.

She loves the attention her feet get too

Attached: Shailene-Woodley-Feet-3480469.jpg (1920x1080, 124K)

considering interviews are written in advance by a team of authors and then rehearsed, this is the most embarrassing thing I've ever seen. I hope the intern who came up with that shit was thrown in the pier

wtf was she thinking?

Attached: secret-life-premiere.jpg (1240x2121, 707K)

It was a different time

She looks like pierce brosnan's wife

Attached: 3F9BE93C00000578-0-Cute_couple_Pierce_Brosnan_and_wife_of_15_years_Keely_Shaye_Smit-m-17_14931995321 (634x963, 131K)