Is that size representation accurate?

is that size representation accurate?

Attached: ancalagon.jpg (4000x2440, 736K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OKnpPCQyUec
youtube.com/watch?v=HJJOTeZcAzQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No it’s literally aspies who can’t comprehend mythic style of storytelling and so Ancalagon broke a mountain range means he’s DA SIZE OV DA PLANET!!!!!!!

Who would win, Ancalagon or Ungoliant?

based and truthpilled

dude it's a dragon but like bigger than other dragons lol

>tfw you realize such big things cant even exist because they had nothing to eat unless they were flowers

Attached: 1561528477492.jpg (261x195, 4K)

They would collapse under their own weight before they needed to worry about eating I'm pretty sure

It's a meme at this point

>tfw gravitation would kill him

I dont care what anyone says, impossibly large monsters are really cool

Attached: 65ea19e.jpg (1000x1333, 223K)

creatures literally bred and created by an evil god don't care about your physics

I like this image, do you happen to know where it is from?

Here come the
>muh real life physics söygoys

Attached: ED1DCDDE-E93B-4F72-BC86-ED5F9E3981C7.jpg (199x253, 9K)

Midwits always make this argument but fail to realise their specie's physiology has evolved over great amounts of time to support themselves regardless of how massive they are. I'm sure if ants could talk they'd ponder on how humans/elephants/horses etc. could support themselves.

Attached: 1488924170495.jpg (900x1200, 170K)

Yeah how unrealistic is that dragon

>natural selection leads to carbon fibre bones

my dragons are over 500000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times the size of the universe

BASED

how else would he destroy three (3) mountains each the size of mt. Everest if he wasnt that big

Controlled demolition, dragon fat can't crush volcanic rock

>tfw you realize even "realistic" fiction is far too unrealistic to ever be real, let alone experience it yourself
I had a bit of an identity crisis around my teenage years, because I thought that consuming sci-fi, which I considered pretty realistic, just "far off", meant that I had no source of fiction. Then I stopped being a dimwit and realized that we're not building flying armors to beat the shit out of each other while aliens invade through portals, anytime soon. Then I had another crisis when I realized that life will be pretty boring since I'll never pilot an advanced armor or be an archeologist uncovering El Dorado and so on and so forth, and the best thing there is on this Earth to make your life "coller" is to just become filthy rich like in Billions or Succession or whatever.

Attached: 1564586324659.png (372x447, 202K)

>dude Earendil’s flying ship was actually a SPACESHIP. The first age was actually STEAMPUNK
I wish I was enough of a faggot to save basedwojak reaction images

>relativism fagging

Same lad, I love how impossible they are to really comprehend youtube.com/watch?v=OKnpPCQyUec

No, Silmarillion is not "history" like Lord of the Rings pretends to be, it is mythology even in the reality of Tolkien's universe. Ancalagon was bigger than Glaurung but not ridiculously vast like the myths claim.

Attached: 1564065721773.jpg (585x1024, 114K)

yep

Attached: Galactus.png (1024x640, 785K)

That's not even what the story says, his fall broke the TOWERS of the fortress, he didn't destroy the mountains it was built into.

>watch the F4 flicks before I read the comics
>think Galactus was a Cloud
>the scene where he "explodes" comes up and I see his helmet; think he's a giant, floating head
>read the Ultimate Comics and find out Gah-Lak-Tus is an Armada of Space Bugs
>play MUA and find out it's a giant guy?!
>end up thinking Galactus is a guy, inside a ship that resembles his helmet, who has an Armada of Space Bugs called Gah-Lak-Tus, and they're so many they end up looking like a Cloud
Even after I cleared it up, I used that headcanon a bit in some fanfics...

That's bullshit bro we have way more advanced tech than a human in a suit. Also aliens would wreck us zero issues.

its this, ibe retards here think Atlas was as big as the world too.

>Then I had another crisis when I realized that life will be pretty boring since I'll never pilot an advanced armor or be an archeologist uncovering El Dorado
Video games, dude

Really user? You have your own Iron Man suit? Are there Towering Cyborgs running around? Splinter Cell is real? Femme Fatale Spies are waiting around the corner? That's the kinda stuff I'm talking about. "Epic Fiction" used to rub me the wrong way because it was obviously fake, so I consumed stuff I thought would "totally happen to me in 20 years". Yeah...
Eh, not the same thing.

>he watched shitty flicks instead of cartoon kinos

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 40K)

The most Kino scene from Silmarillion.

Attached: ancalagon the black.jpg (1118x1920, 235K)

>doesnt know about volcanic towers
these are the brainlets arguing against ancalagons size

Attached: 1503601112537.jpg (873x743, 123K)

can Godzilla Earth take on Ancalagon

Attached: untitled.jpg (1280x720, 199K)

fly up pretty high then cannon ball 1 mountain and explosion will do the rest
J. R. R. Tolkien like to refer to the 3 mountain as the tower of middle earth
it is repeated many time

no

godzilla would struggle to measure up to ancalagons talons desu but there are several versions of godzilla that would rip ancalagon a new asshole regardless of size

Go chew paint, retard.

one of the dumbest things ive read. tryna pass off "turn your brain off XD" as some profound quasi scientific argument

That one refers to the Godzilla that is practically invincible due to a energy shield and high regeneration rate, and also a fire breath that can destroy mountains and spaceships in high orbit.

>not depicted: my penis which is bigger than ancalgon

>fly up pretty high then cannon ball 1 mountain
sure but that would still mean he was near enough mountain size or flying at relativistic speeds

>and explosion will do the rest
possible but evidence suggest he literally broke all three and none through a chain reaction explosion

>and he fell upon the towers of Thangorodrim, and they were broken in his ruin.

>not the Siege of Gondolin
pleb thinking

Attached: sander-agelink-balrog-finallq.jpg (1920x1036, 504K)

>their physiology has evolved over gr-

shut up

Attached: 920394822.gif (480x600, 85K)

>what is hyperbole

Based

Based and creationpilled

It's a bit of a mix. History passed for so long they became legends, kind of like the Trojan wars. There are after all still elves in middle earth that lived during that period and they would probably tell a more grounded tale

Deathwing rekt a planet, but is only the size of Stormwind Park

A planet that is less than 20% of Earth.

Check this one out then
youtube.com/watch?v=HJJOTeZcAzQ

Attached: 1757737-asura_s_wrath_4.jpg (1280x720, 624K)

Honestly first time I saw this it really fucked it my head. I'm convinced we're in the "Universal Zoo" theory

All I know is that dragons get my peepee hard.

the pluralisation of species is " species' "
sorry, but i couldn't hold that fucker in any longer

>not Lúthien begging to Mandos to bring Beren back
lmaoing at y'all