Cast a hitchhiker's guide film. pic related is ford prefect

cast a hitchhiker's guide film. pic related is ford prefect.

Attached: ra.jpg (1369x2048, 658K)

OP.. There's already been one...

What race is this guy? He looks kind of black but not really.

Wasn't there already a HGTTG movie like ten years ago?

Sick of his schtick to be honest. Tired of seeing him on every show.

half nord half negro

Has it really become that hard for you mutts to see black people now?

Cool it user or you'll get a knuckle supper.

Attached: UAWD6bH.gif (500x243, 1000K)

are they remaking it or what

how can you read that shit. british humour is pathetic. every single joke in it reduces to the sounds of the nonsense words that any british person's automaton mind automatically creates. they're always the same:
>fip-wot beeplepop. muggle! bubotuber! ni! ni! ni! gambolputty
hahaha!!

It was just a question dude Jesus. Go back to watching your blacked.com videos.

The 2005 one is great, no need to make another

Attached: HGTTG.png (182x268, 125K)

He's literally black. How was it even a question that crossed your mind?

David Mitchell as Arthur Dent.
2005 film was awful

he's a halfie dude

>Halfie
>Mutt logic

Half Nigerian, half Norwegian

Attached: tn-500_richardayoadeandfamilyattheelephantomopening,bydanwooller[1].jpg (400x600, 196K)

>tfw the next series of peep show starts with the vogon attack and Jez telling mark that he's been an an undercover alien all along

what shows has he been on other than obscure british stuff?
quit being such a whiner

it was shit except for Zooey ofc

shit look at that blonde girl who must've received blonde genes from both parents!

The first film had pretty kino casting desu

It's always the same faces doing the same irritating bits
British comedy is in such a terrible state

Its unfortunate he isn't appreciated and wasn't noticed by a larger portion of the US audience earlier. He is amazing in It crowd. His travel show is pretty damn good as well.

Dent was shit. Trillian was shit and only waifu-fags would disagree. Zaphod and Ford were great, Zaphod was spot-on and Ford was pretty different to the original but not in a bad way.

It was a decent movie. Adam's signed off himself on most of it before he died if I recall. The hitchhiker's guide was not kept strictly to the original books by Adams. He enjoyed how it evolved as it went through different media. Radio, TV, movie ect.
It could be a lot better as a modern streaming series.
As a stand alone movie it makes a nice addition to the large amount of hitchhiker stuff.

Don't forget Bill Nye as Slartibartfast

>Shipping Arthur and Trillian
Way to rule out the possibility of sequels right out of the gate guys

Attached: 1454632075347.jpg (1280x720, 162K)

Pretty well put desu. People have always tried to get me to read Terry Pratchett and I never have because I presume it suffers from the same thing.

Way to out yourself as never having even glanced at an excerpt of it

This is literally Rick and Morty 90% of the time

Yes, user. He is quite literally a mutt.

Wait, he died...?

Fuck off you liberal cuckold it is not stated once in the source material that Ford is Norwegian.

ha, its funny because its true

Fuck him. He's king fedora.

>cast a black actor in a role once
>that character is now canonically black forever

Great choice.

Disney already made one 14 years ago.
On one hand, it's such a shame that they didn't make a sequel but on the other hand, the sequel wouldn't have lived up to the first movie since Douglas Adams was heavily involved in writing the script for the first one but he died during it's production.

I miss this era of Disney, back when they used the Touchstone Pictures label and are willing to make more experimental films.
Nowadays, it's just endless remakes, with only a handful of said remakes being actually good.
At least they're making less animated sequels and more original films, and Marvel Studios and Lucasfilm are both making great films.

This.
If Disney still has the rights to make a reboot, then a Disney+ series would be great.
Disney wants to dig up their old IPs for reboots and remakes, so why not something from Touchstone Pictures?

You take back what you said about Martin Freeman and especially my waifu Zooey Deschanel.