How do you watch your Kino?

can you multitask while doing it?

Attached: kino.png (1269x799, 916K)

you can do left brain shit like graphic design while watching a movie but not right brain stuff like programming.

>vlc
barf

>doing other things while watching
literally roastie on phone tier

THIS

Sit down, focus, that’s it. If that’s too hard for you seek therapy for ADHD

left hand holding a phone watching a movie while right hand shitposting on Yea Forums (i copy paste from the archive)

are you me, user?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-04 at 10.38.57.png (1280x800, 1.14M)

tbf since most tv shows are trash anyway its not that bad but watching proper movies on a laptop screen is heresy

are you me mirrored?

I got my kino on the right side

why bother if you aren’t even going to properly watch it

this.
Glad i can watch some of this shitty tv shows at 1,5 or 2,0 speed

is that you john wayne is this me?

niggas, get a second monitor

Nobody can multitask. Its literally not possible. You can't split your attention between multiple things at once. You can rapidly switch back and forth, but your brain cannot take in two separate streams of information at the same time and retain all of it, a lot of it is getting lost. "Multitasking" is fucking stupid and inefficient. You're better off paying full attention to one thing at a time and if you feel like you have to multitask or else you get bored, congratulations, you have attention deficit disorder.

they are macbook fags

At least they aren't wintoddlers.

t. seething mac fag

its hilarious that in my previous work management has been pushing this multitask be a master of none jack of all trades thing lol

I use both macOS and GNU.

I don’t get it. Why watch the shows in the first place? At 2.0 speed that just seems ridiculous

i watch capeshit at 1.5 speed. anime at 2x hentai on 3x

to discuss and crush worst of them

Attached: 1534710314494.jpg (374x374, 16K)

same reason people listen to music without taking note of the lyrics or composition, background noise

>not using multiple screens
It's like you're not even trying to browse 5 threads of Yea Forums while playing a turn-based game and watching kino at 1.5x speeds.

Attached: Swordfish hacker setup.jpg (500x332, 27K)

>1.5x speeds.
2x speed is minimum.

I use an assortment of laptops. First I watch movies on a laptop with hdmi connected to my 4K Tv. Then I have a second laptop to my left opened on the sneed general. Then I have another laptop placed slightly away from my right foot that I type on with my toes to discuss the movie I’m currently watching

I would call bait but retarded enough to be an iCuck is retarded enough for this to be true

>ADHD iToddler

>Apple product
CHUG CHUG, HERE COMES THE ONIONS TRAAAAIN!

>watching proper movies
Pray tell. What proper movies have been released these past 20 years?

>Apple? Love that lifestyle!

Attached: 1519622612857.jpg (768x1024, 79K)

Wouldn't Windows be the onions OS since it is what gamers use?

There's definitely a cross over but hardcore appelfags are the worst.

Attached: jamie.png (723x537, 893K)

The onionae arent gamers nor would they ever identify as such
but they would like to be game journalists and write articles that games are too hard and sexist

I disagree. I think any adult who plays video games could be characterised as onions.

Are you suggesting that there have been no ‘proper films’ recently or are you taking issue with the nonsensical ‘proper films’?

Some people aren't brainlets like you. Do you read a book at 10 words per minute?