Cast him

Cast him

Attached: 1564904787311.jpg (2048x2048, 325K)

Why do double digit iq retards think we instantly know what their blurry out of context pictures are about

If an image says "THIS IS THE SHOOTER" it's obvious it's Burgerstan

>when you die in a mass shooting that has cheap infantile jumpscares
>when it’s not atmospheric

Attached: DF329D20-DA7B-4C6F-8EB6-F58058E29053.jpg (243x234, 18K)

They have shootings every day though

It would be like me posting an article about a stabbing in London or a terror attack in France. Who cares?

>It's another angry white incel killing people episode

Imagine being that pathetic

Attached: nice.jpg (692x694, 42K)

Wait ANOTHER shooting?
Hold on America, let us finish making fun of the last one first

It's been a pretty slow year, I think we're just trying to make up for all the slack. It's already fucking august

It's right there on the image you fucking spoonfeeding tourist

Attached: 061825.jpg (189x148, 8K)

I drove through Dayton earlier today. Now I’m at my brothers house staying in Kentucky, everyone’s asleep but I can’t sleep because it’s too hot. Should I go back to playing Overwatch on his computer and hitting his dab pen or would that be too loud? Also might roll a blunt and walk around smoking it when the sun comes up or would that be to loud?

Sneed

>this is the shooter

Wow so descriptive I now instantly know what this is about

Dumb cunt

Cant incels make a general on /pol/ to time their shootings or something?

Getting kinda hard to keep up to date with them

play a good game like Dota 2 faggit

>he claims he lives in a free country when his country doesn't have several mass shootings a week

What is that guy doing sleeping on the sidewalk?

GAMERS RISE UP

cringe

>(((White)))

Idris elba

>be white supremacist mutt
>shoot people because british film 007 is black now

He doesn’t have that many games in general. He told me I could keep playing when everyone went to bed but I figured I could just pass out real quick so I didn’t. Then I actually got up to go play later when I couldn’t sleep, opened the door and instantly woke up my mom.

He's American White™.
That being said, I think all those thoughts and prayers don't really work. You guys should find another way to prevent these shootings

>Should I go back to playing Overwatch
Why the fuck would you do that?

just another day in muttland

Attached: 1525015561680.png (1200x800, 442K)

Why do Americans do this?

Don't Czechs and Finns and Swiss have lots of guns but no mass shootings?

>Be American
>see body
>Perfect for a snapchat post

>double digit iq

>implying 99/100 IQ is bad

Retard.

Their culture prioritizes violence over sex
Other countries don't an incel scene quite as strong

hmmm

Attached: 1560558482462.png (1137x883, 228K)

Got bored of the game years ago but he has a pretty nice setup and right before everyone went to bed I was going off as reaper, it was fun. Atleast more fun than I’m having right now. Currently I’m laying on a hard wood floor with a pillow very sweaty and hot

Honestly bro, just download TF2.

Multiculturalism. Also criminal european heritage.

Because Americans are fucked in their head.

/pol/ is on full damage control

Maybe it's all the circumcision.

Attached: 1540578017639.jpg (588x600, 51K)

Because Czechs and Finns are full alpha white males, while americans are just angry beta white males

why the blanket, is it cold in USA?

>innocent people dead because white guy couldn't get laid

america is such a fucked up country. something needs to be DONE about this.

>meanwhile in chimpcago

Attached: 6F63362E-23A9-4C39-890A-7453C6704687.jpg (1428x1021, 631K)

Why aren't americans having sex?

>too beta to ask onetis out
>Ugh can't have sex with (insert white female) because she sucked black dicks before/not a virgin
>Women owe me sex, how dare they have standards

Attached: hmmm.png (512x512, 19K)

At least they are having sex, right?

>don't live in a multicultural ZOG hellhole where your government is using your tax dollars to actively replace you while you're also blamed for every problem in the world and villainized by the media
>don't become a murderous nihilist
Hmm wonder if there is any correlation here

>police shoot innocent black criminals
>meanwhile white shooters get blankets to keep them warm
what the fuck

Apparently not, if lack of sex leads to shootings.

Fuck that sounds like so much fun. Honestly if there was a way where I could completely remove my ability to make sound I would get up in a heartbeat and play that shit and turn on a streamer or some random video in the background. I would honestly be having the time of my life

Whoa, for a second there I thought I was back on /pol/, thank god this is Yea Forums.

wait a second /pol/ told me everyone in europe is getting replaced with arabs what's going on

christ

>tfw the police will never provide you with a blanket after you take a nap from exercising your freedom

>doesn't approach women because he's been rejected before and knows he's not attractive
>isn't even allowed to be upset about it

>just shut up and disappear, incel

playing tf2 after 2011 is for Yea Forums newfags and bronies

Don't care, I have fun doing it.

Typical burger thinking. The land of personal responsibility ALWAYS blame everything and everyone for their insanity.

is this the eurocuck general?

Attached: 1560682369028.jpg (1000x750, 129K)

They are but their white population is still a large enough share of the overall population for the vast majority of them to remain comfortably ignorant. America didn't have these kinds of problems in 1965 when whites made up 90% of the population, but that was the year the government passed the law that opened the floodgates to nonwhite immigration. Give it a few more decades and Europe will go through the same shit.

Turns out arabs are more peaceful than the average American.

You’ll make it brother.

>Durr muh feeewlings

Lmao, how the fuck is incel real nigga. Just have sex, just be a nice person even if you get rejected hahahaha

>cops are useless and muh right to carry and muh 2nd ammendment shall protect me
how come all shootings are stopped by the cops then?

They are trained in shooting other Americans

because most people don't carry guns. retard

Only countries who didn't have a mass shooting today are allowed to post in this thread

usa had 2 so they can actually post then

oh ok

Attached: 1552925574553.jpg (1200x1936, 285K)

I’m literally crying right now thinking about how much fun I would be having if I just got up and played that shit. I don’t think anyone would even get mad or anything, I would just feel too ridiculous

Is this really that funny? If i was a parent and my kid was killed by some pathetic loser i would be so mad i wouldn't even know what to do. I would probably kill myself

Its not even sad, its just disgusting. Perfectly healthy people getting taken out by some weakling with a gun. Just about the most ignoble death i can imagine

so why not ban guns since they don't actually benefit anyone other than mass shooters?

almost all gun violence is caused by blacks, mass shootings basically never happen. remember 300 million people live in america and 13% of them are niggers

Attached: shootings vs jerking off in a noose.jpg (610x423, 193K)

This.

Attached: 1525384787225.jpg (1516x876, 382K)

we also tried banning bombs too :(

I've personally used a gun to scare off a pack of niggers trying to break into my house, but that kind of thing won't show up in statistics. If Democrats had their way they would have broke into my house and murdered me while the police would have found my body an hour after I called 911.

Attached: gun_control_advocates.png (960x767, 872K)

Not in those countries. Well, Switzerland is starting to cuck.

user, if everyone has a gun they can defend themselves better. Trust me, more guns will solve this problem!
Also, get the newest guns at WalMart™ and start the school year like a champ.
Ammo sold seperately

the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed
>they don't actually benefit anyone other than mass shooters
incorrect. not an argument

im scared of dying from a mass shooting or being mauled by a pitbull. don't really care about anything else.

Attached: 1545135407855.jpg (744x752, 137K)

>Just turn in your guns. You can trust us.

Attached: 1520761970903.gif (480x270, 2.69M)

I miss spurdo bros

I bet you say the same about islamic terrorism.

that's oddly specific
i cant remember the last time i saw a pitbull in the streets

Remember when they said it wouldn't change the country's demographics?

Attached: 1520015425416.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

this. that could be anyone in america