The JUST is continuing

The JUST is continuing...

instagram.com/bam__margera?igshid=15c1oocgyw83b

Attached: Bam_Margera_viceland.jpg (717x493, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/i1ulzP2XUOg
youtube.com/watch?v=dPIcwjFB1PY
instagram.com/bam__margera/
youtube.com/watch?v=RkuWrmxN7hg
youtube.com/watch?v=7Vj9V_pX8yw
youtu.be/w_0tzvxImoI
youtube.com/watch?v=P3eLRU38vu4
phillyvoice.com/bam-margeras-west-chester-castle-bam-airbnb-rental-listing/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How much Adderall is he on right now?

10mg according to the list he made earlier lol

He's on meth lol

does this end with a suicide or an apology post?

he said he's meeting with Jeff? does that mean jackass 4?

Steve-O and Novak trying to reach him.

Attached: Screenshot_20190804-100013_Instagram.jpg (1439x1962, 787K)

Good bros

>Thank God Nicki wasn't there to watch me get my fucking ass kicked. She would have wound up with a black guy and probably went to jail. She has a big mouth

he's mad at that black guy because his wife cheated on him with one.

Think they're split up at the moment.

I want Adderall and going on a 72h Instagram rant. Noway to find some unfortunately.

Novaks story is sad as fuck wasn't he signed with a big team as a kid?

what's his problem now? he's throwing a tantrum like this every second month

this is fuckin sad

Wrong jeff, babby. We seeing our boy Epstein

It should have been Bam instead of Dunne

Wasted
Wounded

>all these super secrit coded messages
Is he a 14 year old girl?

You know it's bad When Steve-O and Novak are calling you out on your bullshit

c'mon bam, i'm not trying to get my dick sunked

This is what happens when you repress your homosexuality

Just got caught up on all of this. Holy shit what a meltdown. It might be pure speculation, but I’ve seen a couple cases where adderall induces delusions of grandeur that cause the person to pretty much freak out. Pretty sad stuff

Is bam gonna be at a con tomorrow? I'm in Austin and want a picture before he dies

Someone get Dr. Phil on the phone!!!

Why whitoids addicted to drugs so much?

bam i got work in the morning youre getting shoe polish all over my dunk

>video bitching about his mom

>That woman is an angel you piece of shit. You're worthless

Attached: 144eef968daabe00.jpg (500x500, 30K)

He's always been a fag. He could always dish out punishment but was hardly ever pranked in return. I don't even know how he got into the Jackass crew since he never even did any stunts.

Yeah especially when its combined with meth

>He's on meth lol
Meth is a hell of drug

Is this the end?

Attached: 1564352220517.jpg (326x287, 17K)

At least it isn't as bad as steve-o used to be yet
youtu.be/i1ulzP2XUOg

WASTED AND WOUNDED

His biggest problem is that he's a spoiled little faggot. He needs tough loving or he's going to end up broke and/or dead within a decade. Judging by his posts he's probably already broke though.

Typical white "male" embarassing to watch, they are truly children forever.

where is vinny in all this?

What a Jackass

Attached: bamjust.png (629x635, 352K)

what will he do next?

He was the "star"
He was the most well known person there because of his skateboarding shit so he was the "hook" of the show
Of course his refusal to do stunts and general bitch behaviour ended up making the real stars (Johnny Knoxville and Steve-o mainly) shine.
Basically,he brought his irrelevance to himself by being a little bitch

is asianmasculinity raiding today or what

A big part of the problem is broadcasting this shit on social media. Half of the addiction is the attention you call to yourself by continuously posting every thought you have online.

let's get this shit started

>yfw you're not as JUST as Bam

Attached: Irish Patrick Bateman.jpg (126x126, 3K)

Maybe become an earthrocker

A bad combination of being an absolute prick and being an MTV star in his 20s

First time on Yea Forums?
This place is literally reddt

>Literally just turning into Phil
Pottery
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAA
CAN YOU HEAR THE CALL OF THE WASTED AND WOUNDED?

more meth

Steve-O is clean as fuck now though, like hes probably the best recovering alcoholic/druggie i've ever seen. Has no illusions that he can ever be cured and is aware that every day for the rest of his life will be a struggle to stay sober. When he broke his ankle post-rehab he just took otc painkillers and refused any other pain medication for fear of relapsing.

Can you guys gimme a quick rundown on the magera situation?
what happened?

Attached: verwirrter apu pepe.png (612x491, 22K)

youtube.com/watch?v=dPIcwjFB1PY

These are the people that are "more adjusted" than him.

he loves his son
his mom invented a time machine
novak won't tell him what his favourite colour is
he only trusts dr phil and also dr jen

He was an am for a company. Hes just a legend in his own mind

He's still going at it

instagram.com/bam__margera/

Attached: 456442356.jpg (630x780, 164K)

This is rock bottom. This is the brink of the yowling abyss, that if he falls, he's gone. Or he saves his own ass. He knows he needs to stop, but the drugs are talking right now.

If you have him in a death pool - you might get a win very, very soon. Seen this shit a couple times in my life, and in two cases...yeah. Funerals suck.

isn't he gay?

He caught his wife cheating on him and left her. When he contacted his mom to wire him the rest of his money so he could leave his wife she told him she thought it irresponsible to the child (typical woman sensibility) and refused keeping him stranded with his wife that won't stop nagging him about separating now that the child is born. So he goes on a bender cause why the fuck not and everyone is turning this into "something is wrong with you" shpeal instead of "I can't believe your wife is a whore". Pretty depressing but I didn't expect much from a blue board modeled after Tumblr.

he only had sex with men ironically

Attached: 99345734.jpg (819x627, 144K)

I think you might be on to something

Based Steve.

He's past 40 with a pill addiction. Game over. He'll either OD or an hero to get away from it. Guessing OD because he's always had a problem with the sauce.

hottdamn he's gonna reach Charlie Sheen levels of breakdown

I remember being in my early 20s

Attached: BrittanyPortrait.jpg (782x700, 134K)

stupid fucking whores
i hope his whore of a wife dies

Yeah you're right. Being anything less than a cuck is immature.

Like that's gonna work. I don't know about Novak's history but Steve-O absolutely knows what he's doing here and it's not a good guy move. Posting this shit publicly in an explicit attempt to scold and embarrass Bam from his newly found high horse of sobriety, is absolutely going to set Bam off even worse. That's what's so shitty though; Steve-O knows this. This isn't a genuine offer to help. This is Steve-O intentionally trying to make Bam worse because it makes him feel better about himself. He absolutely knows this, having been in Bams exact position, in his own words. Only thing more annoying than a junkie is a sober one

This and same with Novak.

Bam please seek help!

>Only thing more annoying than a junkie is a sober one
Based

I do agree with you, but look at what Bam's doing. He's running to the safety of his anonymous cult following instead of listening to rational thought. If they're as close as they claim to be, I'm all but sure they've tried to reach out to him when he's like this, but when you're in a downward spiral and in the public eye you retreat to where you feel safe and supported.

Kind of warming to the guy actually, Novak sounds like a cunt. Bam might be a fuck up but at least the guy had come talent with his skating and was a big player in Jackass and CKY

why did he refused to grow up? everyone else went on to become celebrities, while he stays a failure.

He's right, though. He's better off without the cunt wife. Of course, he should drop the drugs too.

>oh yes, i do allow my wife to get fucked by other men and would never break up with her over it, how could you tell?

Attached: drei sojajungen.jpg (960x540, 107K)

Just because his wife is a cheating whore it doesn't give him a free pass to be an irresponsible train wreck and act like a teenager going through an emo phase. He has a kid to look after. He needs to grow the fuck up and stop being a brat.

Attached: mario5.jpg (1394x970, 111K)

This is why I agree with this
Because of this
He needs fucking support and his entire family and friends and trying to encourage him to cuck out.

Bam was actually the one that had the brighter future out of all of them when the show/movies ended cause he had Viva la Bam and lots of sponsorships, but looks like he just went straight down after Dunn died

I'm going to the con in bell county in a few hours where bam is going to be at, what should I say to him?

bam is a real human bean, god bless him and fuck steve and novak

Bam invented CYK and dragged all these clowns with him. He's not exaggerating, everyone DOES owe him for his help in their lives but no one seems to give a shit when he needs help in his.

t.bam lmao now Steve-O is purposely trying to instigate Bam because he told him he should grow up already?
>This is Steve-O intentionally trying to make Bam worse because it makes him feel better about himself.
your delusional Bam has been crying on Instagram for months about novak right when he fell off the wagon again everyone is finally sick of hearing it

See

>being controlled by your emotions and drinking and drugging yourself to death when you have a child is the mature thing to do just because your wife is a slut

>not breaking up with your wife after she cheated on you, no matter how many kids you have
>not wanting your fucking money to get out of the situation
>being a fucking faggot

>He needs fucking support and his entire family and friends and trying to encourage him to cuck out.
Thats why he's in this problem he's had all the help he needs he doesn't want it because Bam won't change enabling him by babying him won't do shit

100% this. It's all well and good to throw your life away because no one gives a shit about you, but the second you have a kid you stop living for yourself, and do what you can to support your family.

Sorry see

t. I never had a women use a child against me

He can leave his wife without being a total wreckless faggot too. It's a freely available option. He's just using it as an excuse to get off his head on drink and drugs

>a junkie is a hypocrite if he uses his experience to help people

Attached: images(23).jpg (739x415, 24K)

Grow up

youtube.com/watch?v=RkuWrmxN7hg

JUST

>I don't want to help my friend as much as use his near corpse to virtue signal
Reddt, not even once.

Just make another CKY video you fat fuck

i remember being in my early 20s

More like Bam Margarita

Yeah of course Bam is already embarrassing himself enough and he needs help but you DM that shit don't post it publicly

based incel poster

>that kinda famous back in 2007 40 year old boomer who keeps rambling to his camera

Yeah, typical American trying to further his public image in order to get more corporate money. Plus he's using that cherrypicked Orwellian language not for the sake of the fragile individual, but in order to appease the watching public.

Ryan's passing really did a number on this man.
He was so happy then

Have sex

Have you not looked at his Instagram? Bam has been airing out all kinds of private shit for everyone to see

>virtue signal
This would be an accurate statement if he hadn't gone through his own downward spiral but by appealing to his own past and finding a common circumstance in both of their lives, he's indicating to bam that he's not alone and that there is help available. Not everyone is a manipulative sociopath like you

He's refusing help, though. He knows what help he needs, but the drugs are in control. Ever been in an intervention? Or watched that show? He's at the end of his rope. He knows.

If he doesn't give in, and go into rehab, he'll be dead by Christmas.

says the incel lmao

Exactly
Uhh that's actually what makes it worse. You retarded?

Attached: Grace aint sure about that.webm (620x582, 213K)

Sneed

How does anyone know if Steve-o has been trying to get through privately, for a while, and he's got nothing left but to go public? If he really wants Bam to get help, what good does it do giving up when Bam ignores DMs?

>Playing devil's advocate
I guess...

This is what this illiterate retard earned while you were posting threads about him.

Attached: Capture.png (929x540, 840K)

In situations like this? Always. Nobody knows what's really going down. 50/50 Steve-O is being real, or is being a scumbag. Going by Steve-O being sober, I'm leaning towards him trying to get through.

Recovery is obviously a confrontational process and of course there's going to be some accusations directed at the people offering guidance as generally people who need help aren't in the total belief they need it. If it makes it worse, then that's because it's working since it brings bam closer to the truth of his condition. Bam's friends are only offering their sympathy and support.
Of course I wouldn't expect a sociopath such as yourself to understand empathy or emotional intelligence

>when all your real friends have grown up, got their shit together and settled down and you're hanging out with retarded teenage hangers on

>The literal attention whore isn't doing it for attention

Attached: 1563770285239.png (880x818, 802K)

Attached: america4080355852.gif (500x338, 388K)

Dude is a special breed of manchild

>And still making more money than them doing it

Money is worthless if you're dead

Have sex

You can't make me

Righto. But remember that not everyone has an anti-social personality disorder like yourself

>Sociopath
Oh God here we go with this rddit shit again...

He's totally off the rails.

Attached: bam.png (328x261, 22K)

the only question left is: when will he start sneedposting?

>Sociopath like you
Dilate

Attached: 1563437727465.png (338x550, 182K)

Ask him what he's going to do next

>implying he didnt start the sneed meme

Attached: 1550492302364.jpg (640x960, 70K)

Tell him to do a flip

chit chattin to fuckin nobodies

Lmao I love catching out sociopaths, their inward crumble is too overwhelming for them

just 'cause you're an attention whore doesn't mean you are a soulless robot that does not care either way if someone lives or dies.
Course, if Bam dies from meth induced stroke or aorta rupture he will still want those sympathy clicks as he expresses his grief, but what else is a click cuck supposed to do?

i dont care about this at all
please remove from my page

Seethe

Bend My Dick to My Ass still gets me though
youtube.com/watch?v=7Vj9V_pX8yw

Recovery is not confrontational. Interventions are.

Attached: 1560869325559.png (454x520, 13K)

Proved me right? Weird flex but okay

WHAT WILL HE DO NEXT?

Instagram should automatically call emergency services to send in a straight jacket and a stretcher whenever anyone posts more than 5 times in a 24 hour period.

He's basically a 40 year old male version of the cash me outside chick. Is that why he wants attention/help from Dr Phil instead of a real doctor?

Attached: marinaaye.jpg (927x1681, 506K)

all I'm saying is human emotion and motivation/the lies we tell ourselves are more complex than you give them credit for. Dude will express feelings in a manner that feels appropriate for him, this will result in social media traffic. That may not necessarily be his end goal. He's just a sad dude, being sad on the internet.

>Steveo expresses himself how he wants
>So brave
>Bam expresses himself how he wants
>This guy needs help for imposing on himself

drink 12 coors lights

adderall is meth

Didn't he marry some jew woman named Rosenstein or some similar name?

>Being this retarded

Tell him you want to be an earthrocker but you're not a musician.

Sunk whatever dink I want

his parents took control of most of his money years ago and invested it for him. thats the only reason he's still wealthy today.

Did he ever build that skate park for Ryan?

Remember that week or so when Bam announced he was skating again in an article and everything seemed like it was going to be fine.

they literally knocked out steve-o and drove him to rehab because he didn't want to go, they definitely did somehting similar to bam

I was actually just about to post this as well lel. But I'm thinking no, he didn't.

I guess Ryan being an Earth Rocker meant nothing to Bam.

>BAM: the insane rantings of a drug fueled mind
>Steve: a concerned acquaintance of more relevance than a random stranger
Personally I give no shits for Bam Margarine or his spawn's well being. Steve feels otherwise by virtue of personally knowing and working with the guy.
I've been on week long meth binges (and aderal is no different than smoking crystal out of a pipe for what it does to your body and mind) Your head ain't right when it's hyped up on that stuff.

yeah that was funny

Attached: iu5.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

Again he's such a piece of shit for imposing on his own life right? Damn I guess he forced his wife to cheat on him and begged his mother not to relinquish his own funds too.

You're looking at the what and not the why for both of them and I think that's why you're missing the point.

>Being this retarded
google the chemical structure for both and spot the difference

Exactly. It's not what they are both doing it's why. Steve-O doesn't have bams best interest in mind. Why didnt he offer for bam to come stay with him? If I was stevo here's ur bro moment and you can capitalize on "getting him sober" real easy pretending that you care about his family issues. That's why stevo is so disingenuous. He can't even pretend to be a friend right.

Bam is a fucking nobody

but he's not a musician?

Yeah you're thinking of ephedrine and pseudoephedrine moron.

Adderall has 4 different amphetamines in it, not a single one being methamphetamine.

You don't need to be a musician to be an earth rocker. Andrew Stranberg is an Earth Rocker.

I'm sure he tried to contact him in private before that

continue rambling incoherently probably

I googled it. They are both right.

It really does seem like he is on a binge due to not coping with his present situation and that the pattern of behaviour is very different from true consistent addict behaviour like Steve and Novak. Hence why it comes across as condensing highground bs.

someone call hulk hogan

>Tells everyone else to stop fucking with his life
>Jeeze, get off the high horse man

Attached: 1562573703333.jpg (203x248, 10K)

Just found a part 2. This is good too.
youtu.be/w_0tzvxImoI

daily reminder

Attached: 1564861239018.jpg (640x1136, 60K)

White "men" look like that?

Shit in his father's closet

Poop in my gym brother, HH

>tfw Ryan's never going to get his skatepark

Attached: DRUGS.jpg (301x267, 11K)

Looks like all that money is making him really happy

is he cut?

You just know his wife cheated on him with the BBC. Remember boys no hymen no diamond

>cut

oh no no no no

Guy's got like three layers of foreskin

He's American.

this is fucking cringe gold

>the only person on the planet that i'll believe, is dr. phil.

Attached: columbine 1999 prom.png (718x716, 597K)

>Steve-O doesn't have bams best interest in mind. Why didnt he offer for bam to come stay with him?
2 Months ago
youtube.com/watch?v=P3eLRU38vu4

No wonder he's turned to drugs

Attached: 1554742231057.jpg (852x480, 75K)

Why does he hate Brandon Novak so much? It's like a comical amount of hatred.

because of pretty wh*te women (like patricia arquette)

Because he had to deal with his junkie ass for years and spent thousands of dollars on him to bail him out and owes him.

This. He had Bam staying with him and didn't even advertise it. He just pops up in one of his youtube videos unannounced. Steve-O is a bro and I don't understand how anyone could dislike him.

addicts are complete pussies and like to pick certain people to blame for all of their problems instead of just realizing that they're the problem

>My friends dying I have to do anything I can to reach out
>Well I mean after being an attention whore for money of course
You were supposed to be proving me wrong?

When Novak was fucked up Bam had someone he could look down on
Now Novak has cleaned up his act it just makes Bam feel even more of a pathetic waste of oxygen

Novak calls this mother fucker, talks to his mom, and has secret conversations with bams wife, all while bam is telling him to fuck off. It's completely invasive and imposing as fuck. The other user said it better, the worst junkie is a sober one.

if you are too retarded to see they already tried everything i feel sorry for you, he doesn't want to change so stop sucking his dick so much

I mean, you're not wrong but they both HAVE spent the last 20 years of their lives on camera. Steve-Os livelihood seems to be his boomer shilling on youtube but at least he invited Bam out and treated him like a real human. Sad thing is you can tell all Bam is thinking about is wanting to get fucked up though.

Bams dead in the hulks eyes

>secretly in love your best friend
>never tell him but at least he's in your life
>best friend dies

Steve-o is a genuine bro. Bam looks so awkward there when he's not the center of attention surrounded by his user cultists

^This. Understand that Novak intrudes on bams life against his will under the guise that "we used to be friends and I'm just trying to help him". When they were doing that documentary (which I recommend you all watch) on bam the other year, bam kinda warmed back up to Novak in the sense of all of his friends coming back together but as soon as the cameras stopped rolling he quickly overstayed his welcome and probably ended up help push bam over the edge with his constant prattling about getting sober.

Remember bams only problem is "I do so much drugs I don't end up accomplishing anything else with life. Novak and stevo were the ones killing themselves on fucking whippets and heroin, not bam.

>t. Novak
He doesn't have to change it's his life.

10thousanddollaraire

OOOOoooOooOooooOoOOo bamMMMM Where Is My Skate ParK BaMMM? I Can't Skate In HEAVEN bAAMMm
OOOOoooooOOOOoO

Attached: MV5BMjI1OTYyNTAwN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODgwMDc2NQ@@._V1_.jpg (1438x2048, 612K)

LSD and serotonin look exactly the same so they must be the same yes?

>Tell your mom to release $80,000 of your own money
>She refuses
>Go out and make $10k in an afternoon instead
LMAO WHAT A LOSER

He's gonna be dead within 2 years. Check'em.

that doesnt even rhyme

oh noo people are trying to help him from killing himself what monstrosity, unironically killyourself

Cope

Really smart idea to let a junkie move in with you when you've had drug problems in the past. I'm sure that will go real well. Fact is, Steve-O is in no position to be helping him personally, that's what rehab is for. Allowing Bam to live with him would just bring temptation into Steves life.

dilate

>Fact is, Steve-O is in no position to be helping him
/Post

I get that Ryan Dunn was his best friend, but he needs to man up. It's been a decade now. Death is a part of life, everyone has to deal with it. Your friend dying a decade ago is no excuse for you being a 40 year old acting like a buffoon now. He's going to end up dying, and when that happens do you think his son is going to be like "it would have been nice to have Dad around, but ya know, Ryan Dunn".

If she took a cock, dont give her the rock.

>DUDE CHECK OUT ALL MY HECKING SWEET GIZMOS!!!!
Jesus Christ give me self destruction over that any day.

Attached: 1.png (644x800, 15K)

depends, is Bam's son an earthrocker?

andrew shramburg is so why wouldnt he be? its not like you need to be a musician

I've been defending a lot of his behavior this thread but this is the point no one made against him that I was waiting for. Yes, you can do whatever you want with your life and from the outset it DOES appear the people that are close to you are inappropriately trying to meddle in your affairs the way that people who mistake their bad opinions as good advice do, but he's dead man. It's been over 8 years. Move on and DEFINITELY don't give me this "well my friend died crap". That's not an excuse anymore bro, not like you need an excuse but you gotta stop saying that.

>DUDE I RATHER BE A USELESS JUNKIE THEN A PRODUCTIVE MEMBER OF SOCIETY

Attached: 1561212289503.png (467x264, 38K)

Finish the qoute, you simp. You missed "personally".

I thought he went back to skateboarding, what happened. I hope he drops a video part or something

da fuq is an earthrocker? I've never head of this term before these Bam JUST threads appeared today.

>t. NEET

Was my initial thought too but honestly cant blame him, he seems content

find out on hownu.ru

Either way you inadvertently proved my point.
Seems being the opportune word

This is super entertaining on many levels. Bam is a guy who has had everyone kiss his ass for a very long time, and now that he's lost his financial power, they're no longer kissing it, and he's throwing a temper tantrum.

There should be a Jackass 4 now where they make him do all the stunts while Steve-O and Johnny laugh.

>Lost financial power
>Made $11k in 5 hours despite having no cash on him
???

If he wasn't such an attention whore he'd just check himself into rehab rather than begging for Dr Phil to help him on instagram

tell him to stop sunking your dunk

hi i’m bam margera and this is have gay sex with a retard

It's good to see all this money he is making is making him happy

can somebody please post the promo video where he talks about how his best friend is at rehab for the 3rd time?

He doesn't have that "fuck you" money that he used to have where he could do whatever he wanted and get away with it because he was footing the bill for everyone else. Just the fact that he's having to sign autographs at conventions should tell you that he's broke or close to broke. He was also renting out castle bam on airbnb last year.

he's been in rehab like 3 times and always leaves early with some shitty excuse

lol

Okay you're late, see

I'll send him ten grand right now if I can throw him in a pit of snakes and sit outside it drinking beer and pushing him back down with a stick when he tries to climb out for an hour. Hell, if the stick can be sharp or with a taser on the end I'll make it 20k.

Bro he bought that house when he had a TV show and 8 people living in it. I'm not sure why you'd think he'd be living there by himself paying the fucking bills into poverty.

I don't think he would refuse, would chip in 1k

kill himself

phillyvoice.com/bam-margeras-west-chester-castle-bam-airbnb-rental-listing/

Bam Margera gives me small Sam hyde vibes. Like he's Sam Hyde's older jock brother who got all the attention.

cringe

Austin comic con

He did a bunch of stunts on CKY

>Invents the concept and invites those literal nobodies to join in.
I like how "shaming yourself just to be apart of the fame" is somehow better being original and having an audience to support that.

This whole "skateboard and do retarded shit in-between that" is literally bams concept.

those new videos on instagram are fucking embarassing basically Bam shitting all over his fans because they actually care about him
but sure it's Bam and he's acting like he's the center of the universe as usual

>Goes to his Instagram
>Wow he's so self absorbed
It's like you know what Instagram is.

He's justing himself even harder by having this tantrum and talking so much shit about his wife. Absolutely no judge is going to side with Bam.

18 years, 18 years

Can you imagine being an alcoholic/druggie and rich? Literally you can drown in your own poison and don't care about the economic cost of not being productive.

You can even don't do anything else in your life and still live for a decade or more like that.

They actually don't live in the states and I'm pretty sure the kid wasn't born there either.

Watch the documentary..

It's not the same but being an NEET felt like that. Could fail or lose myself in depression all I could but it didnt matter because I had family to fall on. Very numbing and pathetic experience.

12 is nothing

Ryan Dunn had the right idea
Go out on a high before the inevitable

>Ok you're late, see

Attached: B479DBDCB7BD43178DD44E6B942ED69A.jpg (820x773, 128K)

I keep browsing these threads and checking his Instagram and I don't get how he is even off the rails? He posts super cringey shit, sure, but apart from that how is he endangering himself? Is he actually taking meth?

Have sex?

>Have sex?

Attached: 1531566593010_0.png (632x756, 16K)

No anons just don't know the difference between meth and amphetamines. Scroll up

can you hear the call of the WASTED AND WOUNDED

>Next he's gonna tell me to dilate

Attached: 1564926550894.gif (417x317, 39K)

Bam's become Ricky from TPB

Sneedthing. Rent free.

>send private messages
>loser spergs out, argues, screen caps half the convos anyway, distorts the truth to himself, call you a faggot, continues to meltdown
>might as well post it as a comment and inevitably receive thousands of likes to point out to him how everyone agrees he's a dickhead

Just move on lad, no need to destroy your life because of her. Bam has been cucked to the soul.

Why? what happened?

If this was a real thing I would chip in 8k probably.

I had a similar week long drunken breakdown once. It made my fuckbuddy cut contact with me but who cares, she had a fiancee anyway. It s probably gonna get worse for him before it gets better but he won't suicide, he enjoys suffering too much.

I don't his son is even a musician.

>Made $11k in 5
He should just do that full time.

He dead yet?

That's nothing. He should just feel a little bit of energy and a little euphoria not acting crazy

He's a public personality, mate. Clearly YouTube is a revenue stream for him, it's his job so he has to do it. He and Bam used to work together every day in front of a camera, it's common for both of them to still do it. Why is it so bad for him to feature Bam in one of his videos?

amphetamine isnt methamphetamine

FUCK YOU MOM SEND ME MONEY
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCKOFF BAM

You're the one who's upset lmao. Redit, not even once

this all feels like shilling for a bam & dr phil special

Is that what the complaint is? I mean I guess when you distort it like that your statement kind of makes sense.

As much as he fucking wants

FUCK, CATS OUTTA THE BAG

Next Sunday at 5 on OWN!

>You're the one who's upset lmao.

Attached: D1BC243EAEA14482B0AC5AD9417EF47A.png (201x250, 18K)

who cares about a nobody? lots of them kill themselves everyday

Well what's your complaint then?

>I fell of the wagon again
>why won't all the people I treated like shit come and hang out and party with me and get high
>dude don't they see I'm so sad right now
>why are they leaving comments on my Instagram just fly to me and talk bros
>just help me bros sure I've gone to 20 doctors and rehabs and even Dr. Drew just so I could be on TV
>why wont the kid whos gotten everything he's wanted since he turned pro at 14 actually listen to his two friends that have become sober
>they clearly hate him and are only posting comments to look good and make Bam relapse even worse

this thread makes Ryan sad

Attached: ryandunn.jpg (340x513, 54K)

Part 2 to this incoming

Attached: bamft.jpg (480x360, 27K)

potery

Thinking about making a Ryan Dunn insta account and start pestering Bam about that skatepark he promised...

>Vodka + Ginger Ale

Ooff

Attached: 1564874902288.png (1102x702, 577K)

Can I get a quick rundown?

>vodka and ginger ale
do americans really do this?

Crashing while DUI and killing someone (other than yourself) makes you a murderer in my books

No it just means he's a long term alcoholic. It's to avoid the insane heartburn he must be getting at this point.

>tfw buying 15 30mg xrs from my friend later

to be fair its the only drug i abuse and hardly every do it. also it makes playing video games a lot more fun

he bout to die

did the tape of bum margenta sucking the HIM lead singers peepee ever surface? asking for a friend.

Attached: 1559409308981.jpg (426x341, 31K)

He's now ripping Novak again

kek

Attached: gay bench.jpg (1080x1846, 514K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190804-163130_Instagram.jpg (1439x2346, 1.24M)

What's him problem

LOL he writes like a fucking high school girl trying to drag her ex-best friend

Retard. A good portion of the recovery process is having to confront your own demons. Not to mention confronting someone about drug addiction isn’t very easy either.

Did Novak bang his girlfriend?
He started laying into him at the same time he broke up with her

No Novak is sober and trying to help Bam and is a less dangerous target than Steve-O (who is public facing and sympathetic)

bam getting dabbed on

Attached: 1554669429612.png (674x816, 1.1M)

>my gucci blazers
Well la di da

bam is acting like a crazy gf

>muh coors light

That was quick!

He wants to be an earthrocker,but he's not a musician.

What a gay bench