Kino YouTube Channel?

This guy should be noticed by Hollywood. Maybe he'd have a good career going on. He's obviously talented at comedy. His videos are usually about weird customers that walk into his father's grocery store, where he works, but he does a lot of wacky videos about himself, usually in the role of his comedic alter ego Cornelius the Terrible. What do you think, is any of that kino for you?

youtube.com/watch?v=2EC9P2MbUu8

youtube.com/watch?v=8HjMqR1d8TQ

youtube.com/watch?v=Ft3i1jyTDO4

youtube.com/watch?v=iptUNUFdyas

youtube.com/watch?v=hRW9Qm2fQcE

youtube.com/watch?v=2lfZGF00eUM

youtube.com/watch?v=HiahDgos_KY

Attached: 1564369392993.jpg (677x720, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TLkrJ95ZxxM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Which actor can play as him for a biopic?

>Jews can revive a dead language used only for religious purposes
>Irish can't even revive a language with a dwindling number of monolingual speakers

Why?

Attached: frodo.png (400x399, 214K)

That's off-topic, but my opinion is that it involves a collective lack of drive to ambitiously carry out an Irish language revival, at the moment, compared to Jews learning Hebrew during the middle of the 20th century for moving to Israel, or while living there. The Irish people seem very complacent with just using the English language, rather than Gaelic, for the time. This may change, however. Possible also for the Scottish Gaelic language to experience some regrowth, as well as Welsh, Cornish, or another language of Britain and Ireland that I am not aware of.

This dude looks like a weird genetic crossing of Seth Rogen and Guillermo del Toro

tell that to the coptic egyptians, damn those people really need help

>the thumbnails to each of those videos have him making a soi-infused expression
no thanks. this is disgusting even if ironic

because the zionists are insane ethnocentrists. you need fanaticism in order to carry out racial projects. the irish don't care

He's really funny, although I admit he's sóyboy, yeah.

so THIS is the guy from the ssoyboy images?

the Irish are the most worthless, lazy and stupid people on the planet

Yep.

Attached: 1552242033072.jpg (1080x1073, 148K)

He's incredible

STRAIGHT SOCIO DEGEN NERD

Attached: Elpresador.jpg (1920x1080, 78K)

youtube.com/watch?v=TLkrJ95ZxxM
might not like it if youre not an artist, but this guy is one of my favs. his wall canvas videos are good too

i always thought this was the quartering guy

They both look very similar, but The Quartering has a bit of a receding hairline and a beard that grows slightly lower from his lips than this Cornelius guy.

Thanks for sharing that channel. He might be an interesting actor, if Hollywood scout him out and give him a part.

His videos are like live-action Gmod vids.

i thought russia killed faggots

Gary's Mod? I haven't played that game or seen fan videos about it, but maybe you're right. I'll go check something out.

Attached: soy.webm (600x336, 1.46M)

He doesn't speak english, therefore he isn't relevant.Foreign languages can't be funny.

>missing the other guy for complete basedception

Here is the one that includes the Star Wars trailer guy.

Attached: Soy Overload.webm (960x540, 2.32M)

I think he knows at least a decent amount of the English language, though. Listen to him around the middle of the last video at the top. He had also gone to visit America, New York City.

now this is the stuff, peak basedception

I wonder what one with a fourth person in it would look like? Who will be picked? I think we may have to just wait and see, until we see a new webm getting passed around with him on it.

Worse than niggers?

He said people.