What are his superpowers?

What are his superpowers?

Attached: black-noir.jpg (1200x800, 150K)

Read the comic.

He's Homelander's clone

He's Stevie Wonder

He's black in a white society.

He's an insane Homelander clone. At least according to google autocomplete.

Thanks google.

wtf is wrong with his lips, you can see them through the mask

His actor is black

He's a clone of Homelander meant to take down Homelander. He turns out to be the main cause of both Butcher's and Homelander's grief because he's bored psycho. That's what he was in the comics at least.

So why the Asian girl kicked his ass ?

wait. so Homelander is really a good boy?

Avoiding taxes and child support.

In the comics, kind of. Black Noir does all the evil shit but makes Homelander think he did it all.

Pass just enough as Snake Eyes without getting sued by Hasbro.

He could have been.

Wouldn't really make sense that he's a clone in the show. Unless he's hiding his powers on purpose but he never did in the comic.

Homelander is still a dick but he was made to think he was more of a dick than he actually was. He would see pictures of himself doing horrific shit and not remember doing it because it wasn't him. It eventually pushed him over the edge though. All he needed was a father figure that loved him to set him straight.

It's implied he could have turned out relatively mellow (for a superhero) if Black Noir didn't gaslight the shit out of him.

>Reading
No.

In the series, no, they fucked it in the moment he and black noir were in same room and homelander was about to melt starlight.

why? just because his skin color is different? fuck off

Attached: 44158677.png (406x300, 53K)

Show me one instance of Black Noir using any powers in the comic.

He kind of has PTSD. He tosses a family in a car from like 10000 feet just cus he's depressed and unfeeling but later cries like a bitch over the shit he does.

There are actually skeletal differences between races

Maybe I miss remembered. Anywho why wouldn't he just crush The Female in their fight if he is a clone? Not that I really care either way.

Is his skin colour actually different, though? I haven't seen it yet in the show... I suspect there might be a white dude under all that armour.

idk i haven't watched the show

Doesn't he? He gets carried and dropped during the plane shenanigans on 9/11. Couldn't he have just flown?

If they fight in the show and he didn't crush The Female, the reveal isn't gonna make any sense, you're right about that.

Wow. Deep.

Attached: 1556346605599.jpg (1200x675, 73K)

shhhh, you'll shatter his tiny Liberal mind.

The adaptation has changed quite a lot from the comic. So either
A. He's not Homelander's clone so he's not as strong as The Female (remember though that he still technically did beat her in the fight and left her after assuming she was as good as dead)
B. The Female isn't Homelander so he doesn't give enough of a shit to curbstomp her. Noir's entire existence is to kill Homelander, so he's probably programmed to hold back against anything that isn't his main target.

Attached: 1186416849.jpg (789x923, 168K)

He crossed a gigantic distance from one building to another while stalking frenchie.
One second he’s in front of him and the next he jumps down behind him.

Apparently there are some comicfags here, so let me ask: why is Herogasm so bad? It reads like a The Boys fanfic and the art is ridiculous at times. Was it rushed or something? Different team?

due to the gravity of lands

I liked it. Also, I forgot that Black Noir stuck his thumb up Hughie's ass.

Attached: RCO009_1469611096.jpg (1035x1600, 353K)

Attached: giphy.gif (480x270, 3.96M)

I had to drop the comic at that point for a while. The art was way too atrocious and nothing interesting was happening. Forced my way through it eventually. I have no idea why they decided to make something so awful.

A black actor is portraying the character, but I would assume that it's to fuck with people who know what happens in the comics.

He did things. Very bad things that nobody will never know about,

So Starlight sucked Black Noir’s dick?

>thinks he's doing evil shit
>rather than investigate or try to right wrongs he just goes "hurrr guess I'll be evil then"

Holy shit, the comics sounds retarded.

Why did Homelander at no point think to x-ray Black Noir's mask? Or even just say "fuck it" and pull it off while pretending to bump into him?

It was made from a material Homelander can't see through, Zinc or some shit, also no reason to pull of the mask, and Black Noir is stronger so he wouldn't have been able to get the drop on him if he wanted.

>Why did Homelander at no point think to x-ray Black Noir's mask?

No reason to. Homelander doesn't really give a shit about the people around him unless it's Stillwell. In the comic he uses X-ray vision briefly and he sees their innards. Skeleton and such. Also serves as confirmation that Maeve has breast implants.

>Or even just say "fuck it" and pull it off while pretending to bump into him?

Same reason. He doesn't care.

The power to digest babies and cum inside skulls

Attached: the-boys-comics-3daaf44c-6ddf-43a3-a484-1d25beedaa5-resize-750.jpg (750x576, 133K)

So how is a bus able to shatter every bone in Queen Maeve's arm but being shot by a rifle at point plank range does no damage? Why doesn't the force from the impact of the bullets break her bones?

Because it proves supes can't be homos you lgbtq+ queer cock sucker

Attached: RCO018.jpg (1037x1600, 414K)

In the comics Black Noir gets the drop on Hughie during Herogasm (a massive orgy party for superheroes at a secret resort). Noir could have killed him if he wanted, but instead he anally rapes him with his thumb while gently whispering, "Good soldier," before he disappears. He doesn't inform the rest of the Seven about it, he doesn't try to interfere with the Boys' secret plan, he just fingers Hughie and disappears. He doesn't just outright destroy the Female for the same reason that he doesn't stick around and kill Frenchie despite knowing he's right there. Black Noir is completely fucking insane.

Because she can lob a redditor at light speed

Attached: 1564218019812.jpg (1033x1600, 442K)

Technically she sucked off Homelander twice.

PFFFFFFFT AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

It's more that Black Noir's actions taught him that he could get away with it. Homelander was always fucked up, but he feared Vought. When he realised Vought would defend him rather than destroy him, he got curious.

Kek

I mean in the end vought lost and so did Vic the Veep

Attached: 3291435-homelander vic.jpg (1286x1632, 798K)

From what I've seen of the comics the tv show seems better so far

If Black Noir is a backup plan for if Homelander goes rogue, then what's the plan for if Noir goes rogue?

Attached: 1561961507366.png (232x266, 4K)

Herogasm and the other side stories (Highland Laddie, BBCM) had different artists to the main guy, which is why they're billed as spin-offs despite not actually being spin-offs, it was a contract thing.

L.A. Noir

That's dumb, isn't he supposed to be Batman parody? Hope they go with that route in the show and not clone shit

Homelander. Admittedly, they didn't think this through

They're functionally equal. They assumed what happened would happen. They'd fuck each other up beyond all repair.

Literally they had no fucking backup plan that's why the coup d'etat went to shit

They were pretty close though, but black noir won then got fucked by butcher and the US military

No. Tek Knight is the Batman parody. Black Noir doesn't have a superhero analogue primarily because he's a clone. So the only hero he emulates is Homelander, who in turn emulates Superman.

Vought came out relatively okay, the patsy woman whose name I forget caught all the heat and they rebranded and moved on. Even if they never won the contract they still made a shitload of money. Stillwell himself came out of it completely unscathed.

Tek Knight is Superman and ironman though

Attached: zdfer.jpg (1012x1324, 243K)

kekek

>Hey what makes you any different than the rest of us vigilantes here?

I'M NOT WEARING SKI GOGGLES.

He can play the piano

>Black Noir is stronger so he wouldn't have been able to get the drop on him if he wanted
Doesn't explain why he wouldn't try and not get only more suspicious when fouled. Does Homelander think he's weaker than Black Noir?

Oh no user. He was already pretty much right fucked. Butch and the military just delivered the coup de grâce,

Attached: The Boys 065 (2012) (HD) (digital-Empire) 027.jpg (3970x3056, 2.28M)

That scene was so fucking kino

Attached: The.Boys.2019.S01E08.720p.AMZN.WEBRip.x264-GalaxyTV.mkv_snapshot_00.30.16_[2019.08.04_08.40.35].jpg (1280x720, 79K)

No, Tek Knight is Batman.
Iron man didn't have a child side kick (Laddio/Robin), nor did he have a side kick who split ways with him to pursue a solo career (Swingwing/Nightwing). Tek Knight's identity is also a secret, unlike Iron Man's, which is public knowledge. The only major things they share in common is wealth and technologically advanced suits/gadgets.

>he says, as he posts a clear parody of the batman and robin relationship

I'm pretty sure Tek Knight was also an alcoholic or am I just a cumbrain

Also, Tek Knight doesn't have an ounce of Compound V in him.
So he's nowhere close to Superman's in terms of strength. He's entirely reliant on his suit to get him there.

Due to whatever the fuck. There's differences.

Cumbrain, I'm afraid.
He wasn't an alcoholic. He had a brain tumor that made him want to fuck things.

I know that's why I thought he was a parody of Superman and iron man, I guess I'm just a brainlet

Yea I remember the tumor and the meteor I don't know why I thought he was an alcoholic

>Cumbrain
do I want to know what this means?

Every story where Superman goes rogue for some convoluted reason (which happens a lot) it's always Batman who takes him out. Whenever they're together they're always meant to be two sides of the same coin, the light and the dark. It's all very intentional. Plus you've got Tek Knight, who's sort of a half-and-half between Ironman and Batman (with the secret cave and English butler and string of scantily-clad little boy sidekicks). Most of the random group shots also have a Batman stand-in somewhere in there. That's also intentional.

Attached: bruce-wayne-145884[1].jpg (899x676, 46K)

That’s clearly a gay Batman and robin.

Pretty annoying they only showed one punch of this fight and the rest was off panel

Kek

He isn't gay though, he tells him to go on a quest to become a man so he doesn't test the stretchyness of his boipucci He has a tumor that makes him want to fuck literally anything

Still don't understand how people can read this without being in a constant state of cringe.

By not being a "gsmer" or a Soi faggot that can't handle a little edge

He's 100% certain that he isn't weaker than Black Noir, that is why he never bothers trying to unmask him. Black Noir is always just there. He does as he's told, never does anything suspicious (openly), Homelander doesn't think of him as a threat so he never bothers worrying about it. It would be like trying to make the Deep take his helmet off. He's never had a reason to give a shit about it.

Yikes.

what a gay fucking image. how old are you?

Look at the kind of stuff people have gotten up to throughout history because they're told they're special and important and they can get away with it. From celebrities to terrorists to dictators. Now give 'em superpowers. Welcome to planet Earth.

whats the matter is the edge to cutting for you smooth brain

They are

underage detected

No, but he's not insane.

I cringed at female thor

The plane crash was still his fuck up

In the end, he had a nervous breakdown and gave up though, all that planning and consipiracy to end up with a unintentional KKK supergroup lmao.

I hope the tv version includes the x-men mansion arc, especially how it ends

>comic Queen is a big tittied amazonian
>show queen is Felicia Day
Why?

Yea Forums is literally a hub for nerds. They won't even disprove you.

he eviscerated her

I don't remember Stillwell having a nervous breakdown. The woman he trains up as his protege (only to throw her under the bus and pin everything on her in the end) has a nervous breakdown, Stillwell himself gets a promotion out of it. He tells Hughie in the end that he'll do what they always do, rebrand and move into something else.

Some forced discord trannies meme from Yea Forums.

>picture books
>reading
lmao, Americans are fucking retards

The deep looked like he had a klan hood, but the team was actually a parody of Nemesis.

wow, if those are pubes those are poorly drawn. i thought comics had to be at least decent artists

Illiterate nigger

>american comics for the past thirty years
>decent art
lol.

Being bloody mysterious.

>tfw unable to pick up the comic due to the garbage art

I really hope they go on the Batman route with him rather than the comic route. The comics sound stupid as hell, but the show is pure kino, aside from a few cringe instances and the "church is bad" jew episode

technicaly the both are gonna be clones in the tv series

I can't watch this show on the account that Simon Pegg, a British man speaks like an American and American Karl Urban speaks like a Brit. What were they thinking?

Urban's from new-zealand though.
His accent is mixed.

it has garbage art and garbage dialogue. don't bother

Homelander is Superman/Captain America
Superman in powers, Captain America in origin

>church is bad
>nu age judeo-christian tv evangelicals are bad
Fixed that for you.

Because, underneath all the violence and sex and swearing, you have these great characters and relationships developing over the course of the series.
"I always wanted a little brother."

Noir was created after with the only motive in life to kill Homelander

>What are his superpowers?

Being chill!!!FACT!!!

The Boys is meant to be filled with parodies of comic book clichés and absurdities, so you could say an adaptation is meant to be filled with parodies of comic book adaptation clichés and absurdities. So instead of the hot amazon muscular neck-snapping Wonder Woman/Queen Maeve we get the toned down Gal Gadot supermodel stand-in. But that would be giving them too much credit, and even if intentional a bad adaptation is still just a bad adaptation (in much the same way that trying to mock capeshit by being capeshit still just makes it more capeshit). It's Poe's Law, but with gay costumes and edge, also known as the Watchmen paradox.

Show reminds me a bit of Irredeemable except done relatively well. There they made their Superhero stand in way too powerful to the point where nothing could really counter him so the comic got into a really stupid place after just a few issues. Here there's at least some level headedness with the superheroes.

Gay skeletons are in fact different

In this version he is Homelander's rape Bastard with Becca Butcher.

How the fuck did he say that entire sentence while flying through the air fast enough to crumple his entire body?

He's also a parody of Batman, same as how Homelander is Superman and Maeve Wonderwoman.

The "joke" is how he can't keep up, and isn't really doing anything but seem cool, which is what Batman would be doing if the comics were realistic. A guy that can't fly, doesn't have superstrength, shouldn't be sparring alongside Superman.

>American Karl Urban

Yeah OK friend

Not doing anything wrong.

>kicked his ass

Black Noir, A-Train and Homelander.

No there isn't

You’re really fucking stupid.

Not an argument. Provide evidence for your statement and define "race" while you're at it.

>The "joke" is how he can't keep up, and isn't really doing anything but seem cool
I don't recall that from the comic, but it's been a while since I've read it.
Iirc, his assigned role is to be the edgiest character of the group, tied to the 'darkest' storylines, given the worst crime-ridden neighbourhoods to patrol, fight the worst types of villains like rapists and killers, etc.

Jesus fuck you are dumb, why do you think Kenyans win marathons and other running events so often??? Hmmm??? Well their fucking leg bones are a tiny bit longer compared to their upper body than with other races. This is basic knowledge for fucks sake. If we are going to talk about skull shapes/bone marrow/stem-cells/testosterone levels the differences are even bigger.

>muh comics
>muh books
literally kys

Wouldn't Homelander see he is a clone, the guy can see through walls, I doubt he never looked at his face.

Not an argument. Provide some peer reviewed literature to back up your claims and then define "race" while you're at it.

T. Sub species afraid of the truth

>Not an argument

Lel, all of you morons have the same replies, never going in depth trying to dispute the argument, but just ignoring what was said and staying ignorant.

>/pol/shitter doesn't realise by not greentexting "t." he's signing himself off as afraid of the truth
Pottery
>never going in depth trying to dispute the argument
What argument? You didn't actually provide any evidence for your claims therefore no actual argument was made.