Honestly this film was boring. I just couldn't wait until he killed that bald guy at the end. The movie has no soul

Honestly this film was boring. I just couldn't wait until he killed that bald guy at the end. The movie has no soul.

Attached: boringgg.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

i thought it was hella fu*kin epic tb h

inb4
>They’re just fun movies, dude! It’s not trying to be deep, it’s just entertainment for entertainment’s sake! Stop being a psued.

Ya, those guys are dumb. I really enjoyed the first 30 minutes. But then when halle berry showed up and started doing the same thing with him it got old quick. I just wanted him to kill that tall smug girl. This movie was just pure fan service.

They're literally made to be this way tho, it's just about the action choreography, the story is almost non-existent.

>I just wanted him to kill that tall smug girl
god she was fucking awful. made me miss the deaf dyke aussie from 2

They need to turn down the self-aware humour.

The action scenes were great but the movie was poorly written. John doesn’t accomplish any of his goals in the movie and ends up basically where he started. His motivations for doing some things, like cutting off his finger for the man above the table, are not clear.

>people saying john wick is the best action movie ever
shit was a fucking letdown

The John Wick movies are just the modern version of the Bourne movies from last decade while both series' are shit action films for normie scum!!!FACT!!!

While entertaining the film is just exhausting. You can only do so many action sequences. Furthermore, NOTHING is accomplished in this plot. We're in exactly the same place as the end of 2
>John is on the run
>Everyone wants him dead
>Still have no idea how The High Table or that Ras Al Ghul motherfucker work

t. reddit

>t. reddit

That's exactly who those movies are made for you faggot!!!FACT!!!

John Wick is great, but I still don't think anyone's topped Hard Boiled for me. All of the action is tightly choreographed and Chow Yun Fat is such a loveable dude; the comfy 90s Hong Kong atmosphere with a jazz soundtrack is the cherry on top.

Attached: chinese-mexican-standoff.jpg (600x315, 25K)

It doesn't live up to the stakes established at the end of part 2.

the problem with john wick 3 is that theres not enough good filler between the fights and there is too much extended fights, it makes the fight scenes drag on and feel "meh"

the first move for example spread its action scenes out pretty well and had buildup to them that made them satisfying. meanwhile in john wick 3 you watch keanu judo fight 3 dudes for like 15 minutes and you're snoring by the end because It dragged on for longer than it needed to.

By the time he was 1v2ing the Japaense guys with knives, I had completely zoned out. Too many braindead fight scenes in this flick.

Sounds like The Raid

Attached: 1561669088260.png (459x448, 79K)

This movie is totally a copywrite protected bland version of Cowboy Bebop.

He's spike spiegel with none of the heart and backstory and depth and suffering.

It's just awful. It's an abomination. Bebop creator should sue, especially since Keanu was in talks to make the bebop live action, and they had a script but couldn't secure funding.

What could have been...

hes too old now

It could have done with less trannies

(The secretary tranny + the buzzcut woman actress who LARPS as a genderfluid xyr)

>The high macguffin

cope

I found the movie underwhelming though, the action was just too forced this time, In John Wick 2 the stakes were higher so it was good, plus there was some cool down after a major fight, they didn't give a fuck this time and went for the fast and furious crowd, this could have been an amazing trilogy but they wanted to drag it.

First time I watched it , I felt like the shooting tactics and generic hand to hand combat wasn't done as well as before and felt let down by that, but the big hand to hand fights were done well.

The second time my brain ignored a lot of the stuff that bothered be before like the overly simple combat shooter tactics and too-obvious stunt man ques and I enjoyed the movie a bit more.

They shouldn't get complacent and I hope the next pone will be better all around . Ive seen videos where a former SOF dude is showing Keanu some cool firearm shit why cant they put it on screen? same goes for all the supporting actors and stunt crew as well.

Why did they decide to make 4 movies? This could have been the best if he went against the Table from the start but it was just him killing a lot of people.

It is not similar at all, wtf.

Collateral > John Wick

Attached: collateral-1.jpg (431x300, 44K)

>cope

With what, that you're a pleb who watches trash action flicks when The Raid 1&2 are superior in every way?!?FACT!!!

At least it has characters I actually give a shit about.

Agreed.

that's not entirely true. The first one had a simple story, but it still had plot. The action helped the story. In 3, it felt like it was made just for the action and had no story. I don't get how people liked it, it felt sloppy and half assed compared to the first.

I don't know how they can do this now, but they need to turn it back to where their society was a small world that existed in the bigger world. They expanded way too far where it doesn't even seem like there's a bigger world outside theirs, it's just theirs and that's it.`

exactly, and whatever filler it did have made no fucking sense. The plot was just excuses for him to have a fight in the desert or have a fight with dogs in it, etc etc. They need to keep this shit simple
>1. guy stole his car and killed his dog, he's gonna set it right
>2. guy forces him to kill someone by burning house down and then backstabs him, he's gonna set it right
>3. he's excommunicado....so he goes from place to place because reasons and ends up exactly where he started

>Why did they decide to make 4 movies?
the worst reason: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I would've enjoyed it more if they had made it the absolute final chapter with no loose ends. John Wick is a cool character but shooting for 4 movies with such a simple premise is too ambitious. They're clearly already running out of places to take the plot since every movie is essentially the same in the way that they just shoehorn in something for John to be pissed about to justify him going on a badass revenge fueled killing spree. It's cool to watch the first couple times but gets significantly less entertaining every time they do it.