Is Gilbert's son a big Nerd fan or something? He doesn't even seem to know what he's saying

Is Gilbert's son a big Nerd fan or something? He doesn't even seem to know what he's saying.

Attached: Screenshot (673).png (1366x768, 1.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ldZow8JYi4o&t=
mikematei.com/blog/about-me/
vimeo.com/278716978
archive.is/dchT4
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/118842966/#118846550
old.reddit.com/r/TheCinemassacre/comments/b322mv/mike_here_please_read/
reddit.com/r/TheCinemassacreTruth/comments/catlbt/mikes_apology_for_the_loco_bandito/
youtube.com/watch?v=3LoRK7tqsBI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gilbert is desperate for money. He's recording personalized videos for $150
cameo.com/gilbertgottfried

I guess so. His podcast is absolute Kino and I can't recommend it highly enough.

Attached: Gilbert Gottfried podcast.jpg (600x600, 124K)

Podcasts are where comedians go to die.

Gilbert's show in particular is where ancient actors from the golden age of Hollywood go to die.

>Doesn't post the link to the Gilbert video.
You had one job.

Attached: patty-mccormack-the-bad-seed-150ll-072109c.jpg (500x414, 23K)

HEY BENDI BEND ON THIS OOOOOHHHH

>You know James, I was once offered a video game deal based off my comedy career. I asked them what it would be about, so they told me it was supposed to be a game where I have to shovel elephant shit into a retarded prostitute’s asshole. Now, the difficult part was that you had to avoid the pus-filled boils on her cheeks, or else the shit would react violently and cause an explosion. The game was set in Japan, so they used real footage of Hiroshima for that part. The whole time, I’m crabwalking over a bed of razors and my balls are being cut into ribbons - that was the time limit so to speak - but you could make the torn skin into a nice salad to feed to blind child for extra points. He had down syndrome, though, so you needed to dodge his projectile vomiting and the dead rabbits he throws at you. I thought the final level was especially creative. You see, you had to reach up your keister and pul out your own prostate and take a big bite out of it. This unlocked the final boss fight against Mahatma Ghandi’s enema filled fungus infected anus.
>Jesus Christ Gilbert, what kind of fucked up game was this?
>The Aristocrats!

Poor Gilbert.

This was actually hard to watch Gilbert seemed suicidal

This is funnier than anything in the actual episode. Gilbert literally seemed like he didn't know what was going on.

Attached: christmas_girlmike.webm (1920x1080, 792K)

AAAAAASSSSS.

Attached: 1404779927325.png (441x424, 173K)

His networth is 6 million. Maybe he doesn’t have liquid assets or something but he’s not in a bad ways. I’d trade with him any day of the week.

That's not true, opie radio is doing great! They're having a great time every week.

>6 million
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Does Opie still do Opie Radio? I know Westwood One let him go, does he keep it going on his own?

Somehow yes, one came out a couple days ago

Well, I hope he's still got a lot of money left over from the good old days.

Yeah, and it's really good. He had Mark Normand on recently. His show somehow went further up in quality since the breakup.

The actors from the golden era are already mostly dead.

>Mark Normand
Aaaaaaaaaah

Attached: Mark-Normand.jpg (500x333, 23K)

terrible episode

Attached: 45783934_283486838971473_4124950710645161984_n.jpg (960x960, 129K)

It was. I loved the Lloyd Kaufman episode because you could tell that one was Lloyd being Lloyd. Gilbert on the other hand has no idea what the words he's saying mean.

Attached: 1449109254615.jpg (415x430, 48K)

Attached: 7WFCMDf.jpg (593x600, 76K)

what happened to her

Attached: 1539154257567-3.jpg (720x1184, 64K)

Left again for some reason.

Attached: 1506461650488.png (750x421, 649K)

I doubt it. After Aflac fired him for telling offensive jokes he really doesn't get much work. I doubt he's the biggest draw doing stand up these days but I'm sure he can make a living unlike a lot of guys. Maybe he just likes keeping busy.

Attached: 1560739286042.png (1282x721, 1.33M)

Worst. Episode. Ever.

Attached: Unimpressed Mike.png (301x406, 279K)

>Superman returns was the worst episode ever
>Black Tiger manages to be even worse
How the hell can James possibly make the next episode even worse?

the Nerd realizing he shouldn't have married his humorless feminist cunt wife.

>hire comedian that tells raunchy offensive jokes
>fire said comedian for telling raunchy offensive jokes
Is Aflac retarded?

God that episode was so shit

wtf, that lady looks like my old neighbor.

Attached: Mega Man glitches 1.png (853x480, 193K)

OH MY GOD YOU DID IT! A PICTURE WHERE SHE LOOKS GENUINELY HAPPY AND NOT LIKE SHE'S ABOUT TO SNAP AT A MOMENTS NOTICE!
I owe you one blow job god sir.

Mike likes /fit/ trannies not landwhale roasties
patrician taste tbqhwyf

Attached: Dq3TOtbW4AEZkha.jpg (1200x901, 215K)

>Ok, Gilbert. So this next line you're gonna say, "No shit! Of course this game sucks. It was made out of twigs and dried-out monkey turds!
>GOT IT, NERD!
>Right. Go ahead.
>THIS GAME SUCKS!

Now my question is did James pay for Gottfried to be on his show or did Gottfried pay James to be on the show?

That woman is very very pretty. At least James isn't spilling his need spaghetti and hoverhanding here.

*Nerd whoops sorry for phoneposting.

is the actual reason Mike isn't as involved anymore really because of reddit and twitter whining about Mike being a racist? Or was he really pushed out by the fatties?

Attached: 1507540887497.jpg (1108x1473, 1.31M)

Attached: Capture.png (132x131, 42K)

Mike was just tricking James into playing a shitty game this week
youtube.com/watch?v=ldZow8JYi4o&t=

Gross.

>Mike Matei spent the better part of 2016 animating the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon intro entirely with a Super Nintendo using Mario Paint, possibly the most ambitious project ever created with the Mario Paint video game.

mikematei.com/blog/about-me/

Attached: mike-bio.jpg (832x739, 88K)

Attached: 1553897273141.webm (1920x1080, 469K)

Why the fuck is James playing ps4 games.

That's not true. JDF has a cameo.com and he's loaded with money.

blessed post

Attached: hurr durr.webm (700x686, 732K)

Threadly reminder that playing the video at 1.5x to 1.75x makes it much more bearable because now Gilbert Gottfried is talking at a normal, non-senile pace.

Retrogame faggotry is finally over.

He was banking on being Iago again in the liveaction Aladdin.

I haven't heard it, but I know it's not.

At least he doesn't have to laugh at his own jokes like Matei.

lol the finished product is shit

lol the finished product got removed from youtube for copyright

that fucking sucks, I hate that shit so much
is there a copy anywhere? I still want to see it

Gilbert's ancient. Give him a break.

Also, what is it with AVGN and old geezers?

vimeo.com/278716978

meh, I liked it

Kevin Smith as a guest to talk about capeshit games.

That fat guy's head is the most square head I've ever seen.

Attached: 23452.jpg (764x570, 33K)

It's because he's using every fat guy trick in the book to appear slimmer.

God, I wish. Imagine him doing it just to promote the Jay and Silent Bob Reboot.

Attached: 1536863631062.jpg (625x479, 36K)

That sounds kino af tho

Who guest stars first, Pauly Shore or Carrot Top?

Attached: 511143d6908ced8029875f3cd9cd5b24.jpg (359x600, 39K)

Bald & Balder

dear god they are both in the same area ad KS has that flick to promote
I don't know that even Keven would stoop that low but who knows with him anymore

Pauly
I'm surprised they haven't done this on RR yet
watch now that I've posted it they'll put it on the list

Attached: 812eed741cae30f3b67f588ddb7c7399.png (675x404, 466K)

Attached: Mike high.webm (624x738, 609K)

No time!

Attached: 1532586626687.jpg (449x375, 45K)

>MUH KIDS
>AINT GOT TIME FOR NUTHIN
>goes to iron maiden concert

MMM HMM, YUP.

Attached: EAxgKknXYAEvkEG.jpg (1200x900, 176K)

this picture is so gen x it hurts

Why is Mike obsessed with us?

Attached: inCollage_20190801_084758634.jpg (1920x1920, 1.18M)

Didn't Game Grumps have Rob Schneider as a guest?

and steve o

What am I looking at?

oh god i hope they dont get steve o as a guest to play that shitty jackass game.

She should worry more about covering that bald spot than that non-cleavage.

Keanu Reeves for the Matrix Games.

I think guy on the right is a fucking old warlock...would explain how he gained control of Cinemassacre like he did.

breathtaking!!

these are so easy to do, you're stupid if you dont do it

Part 2: Matrix rip-off games.

God, I hate that manlet faggot

Mike asked 4plebs to ban images from being archived.

The original Yea Forums thread: archive.is/dchT4 (Go to the bottom)

Here's the archive of the thread: archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/118842966/#118846550

Gilbert and James both share a love for old holywood and b-movies, which is what Gilbert's podcast is about.

In fact it is. It's one of the most interesting and entertaining podcasts being made right now.

I do remember you making that exact post, I suppose you were right.
It's odd because most of us actually like Mike, it's reddit and that tranny forum that has it out for him.

Attached: KEK.jpg (500x500, 72K)

reddit seems to be liking mike more and liking james less now

shoulda made beaner comix instead lmao

BOB SAGET
RAPED AND KILLED A GIRL IN 1990

ngl, sometimes I like Mike almost as much as James these days
I think we'd all want his life

We do have Cameo threads every once in a while but they get stale quick. The only one that was any good was when we were posting Nikki Blonsky's "shout outs".

Aren't they the ones who pushed the "Mike is a super racist and creepy sexual predator" meme tho? Did they walk back on that now that they realize he was the heart and soul of the channel? I don't bother to even lurk TCT anymore because it just spoils posts for me here.

Attached: hey its niiki blonsky.png (655x478, 250K)

>Aren't they the ones who pushed the "Mike is a super racist and creepy sexual predator" meme tho? Did they walk back on that now that they realize he was the heart and soul of the channel? I don't bother to even lurk TCT anymore because it just spoils posts for me here.
yes and yes. ever since mike apologized they've been a lot softer on him and especially now since he revealed he takes medication for his moods. everybody shits on james for being lazy and MUH KIDS

Gilbert is notoriously cheap. He literally goes to gigs by public busses instead of flying or driving himself, he always steals all the shampoo, soap, etc. you get from hotels and takes it back home. In his documentary about him they show how he's got giant bags filled with all the unused shit he's accumulated throughout the years.

That's stupid, Gilbert wouldn't pay to be on a show even if he were living in a cardboard box

at least doug had the balls to shave it off. james is still keeping that thing, whatever that is on his head.

james was in a shooting clerks movie that has kevin smith in it. he was recently at comic con, and apparently was at the panel for this movie

james really worship kevin smith so it's not impossible.

>Television & Film

>mike apologized
When the fuck has Mike ever apologized for anything?

old.reddit.com/r/TheCinemassacre/comments/b322mv/mike_here_please_read/
reddit.com/r/TheCinemassacreTruth/comments/catlbt/mikes_apology_for_the_loco_bandito/

Wait so how does James feel about Mike cutting off Bootsy? James is Bootsy's friend right?

>um yeah he's around awesome guy good memories yeah
24:26
youtube.com/watch?v=3LoRK7tqsBI

Unironically took a peek at theCinemassacreTruth subreddit.
What the fuck? It's like this thread but 24/7 and less funny and fuckin weird how much they obsess over Cinemassacre. Now I know why that one fattie came to us seems like we are the lesser of two evils.

Meanwhile in the rogan circle

Doesn't that make you wonder how many posters in this thread came from that subreddit?

idk man, the posters on that subreddit seem to just say edgy gossipy shit, they don't make funny copypastas or memes, and take themselves too seriously

kieran and justy are definitely /ourguys/. they said pure kino in the newest rental review! i definitely like them now!

the Artie Lang episode is the funniest thing I've heard in ages
they're both huge movie buffs too which was awesome

it's because mike isn't funny and is a charisma vaccuum

Attached: 1560827821863.jpg (1024x768, 85K)

>mfw Mike's 10 inch cock

Attached: 1537846794692.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

>video starts with a paid promotion
how long has james been doing this?

Since 2018 when Screenwave took over

Attached: 0ksmck62oej21.jpg (1080x810, 98K)

Who is that slow talking old fart again? Is he supposed to be famous?

Geez, does he do this whole thing in that voice?

Well, people have slowly figured out some key facts about James that have really flew under the radar the past several years..

#1 James fired Kyle Justin roughly 2 years ago. Kyle was supposed to build sets for James and James decided after and episode or two he wasn’t interested in paying Kyle anymore. Which created a rift, and eventually Kyle was fired.

#2 James did not pay Bootsy AND Mike for the Board James DVDs. This information came directly from Bootsy.

#3 James himself hired the Screenwave crew to write, edit and produce AVGN because he is sick of it and he has grown incredibly lazy.
Sure, many people don’t like the Screenwave produced episodes and rightfully so. (there have been a few decent ones to be fair) But this situation is James fault. He wants them doing most of the heavy lifting because he is tired of avgn. I dont entirely blame him for that however. Doing avgn was never his life passion. But James got his shot at a hollywood filmmand blew it. Instead of a proper avgn movie he made it a self indulgent piece of garbage. He should have come back after, realizing his mistake and going full on with web content. He has done the exact opposite.

#4 Lastly, many have realized Mike Matei wrote a lot of the earlier episodes. It has become REALLY obvious what material cane from Mike. You can watch him rage on stream and see direct parallels to avgn. James on the other hand barely cares and is very mild mannered. Some of that avgn character charm came from Mike. And in a lot of instances, the better parts related to gaming. James was more about adding theatrics like Doug Walker.

Dude.... dracula gottfried.

James did not pay Bootsy AND Mike for Board James. He took the money for himself. Direct quote from Bootsy.

Meanwhile, in Cum Town...

Wow she's actually smiling. But where's James...?

She never smiles around James.

>Black People!
>...Kidding!

Lmao this

She smiles when she tells him to do a chore. And as he walks away with a broom, a grin graces her face.

That's actually really fucking impressive for being done in Mario Paint. Surprised this isn't more popular.

The 90's were absolutely terrible for comedy.

Hey, man, it's not cheap having a massive DVD and VHS collection that you admittedly will never watch all of.

i dont mind the “truth” subreddit when they discuss videos. But there is one complete reject there that goes by “screenwave destroyer” aka Jeffery Sweeny that is an autist retard that ruins it for everyone. It would be a power movie if they banned him for no other reason than being a retard.

gibert needs money

>mike is a hair follicle vampire

Attached: 1536194222729.webm (382x444, 306K)

Why the fuck is he wearing so much makeup?

Horribly sleep deprived, using it to hide it

James has no eye bags because he doesn’t work. Mike should take after James and do absolutely nothing instead of getting followers by streaming dumb shit games

I still feel bad for James for having such a cunt as a wife

He has only had sex with her. The saddest thought of all.
Meanwhile someone who knew Mike in college said he bagged a lot of chicks

Reminder that it was the dude behind the camera who told her to cover up. What a fucking faggot.

At least Mike recognizes there is a problem and is trying to fix it.
James on the other hand will not do anything about his hair or the fatties when he could do so at the drop of a hat.

based

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg (443x455, 34K)

When did James meet this roastie anyways?

James was actually funny once, he's completely lost his sense of humor now

I don't know how he can't realize that nothing in the newer episodes is funny anymore. Sometimes I feel like maybe it was just nostalgia that made the older ones funny but it can't just be that.

If you're into old school Hollywood, his podcast is fucking great.

Sadly, not that many people are into it.

Is he now starting to copy Doug with those comedic commercial of the episode's sponsor?

I just checked out some of his videos again haven't watched him in years

Holy fucking shit his advertising is shameless, the muppet one literally jump cuts to an ad for some shitty indie game without any warning, what a piece of shit. How is he still so popular after repeatedly kicking fans in the balls like this