Attached: Giganta.png (851x431, 386K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XcgNkFuPBV8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

giantess is a stupid fetish

kinda

Emma Stone

based

Anything that isn’t realistically possible is a shit fetish.

Wait many DC characters are based off of fetishes. Hot chicks that tie you up, to mini skirt wearing giants.. Goes on an on.

Attached: Roulette.png (500x375, 157K)

youtube.com/watch?v=XcgNkFuPBV8
not really

isn't the choice obvious?

Attached: built biel.webm (1920x816, 1.82M)

only femdom giantesses are shit

it is

Attached: Джессика Бил.jpg (1080x1350, 159K)

This. Minigts/amazons are where it’s at.

>that time Giganta started dating The Atom
What a what weird string of comics

Attached: 1560369354177.jpg (1280x1920, 483K)

hmmm

Don't remember this part of S11E05

Attached: sneed.png (1490x1440, 708K)

My shit fetish is a woman who loves me for me and doesn’t care how much money I have.

The only good thing giantess has is increased asset size. Tits that you could sink into completely, vaginas for spelunking, etc.
Unfortunately, a majority of the fetish is dominated by snuff obsessed retards who want her to kill an entire city by sitting on it.
Feet and Armpits aren't that disgusting compared to snuff.

A 50 Foot woman, just imagine - I'd crawl inside her pusy lmao

imagine that, imagine entering her pusy like you'd enter a cave, spreading her pusy with all your strength and quickly jumping into her wet tunnel before the outer lips elastically spring back to their normal positions and close the opening to the vagina like a gate.

You're inside the pusy, it's so clean and wet, it smells sweet, just a bit metallic and sour because of the blood and bacteria, but not excessively so.

The walls are so smooth, wet and soft that it feels like you're swimming through her vagina *licks lips*. You lick everything and after each lick you close your eyes and ponder the taste as if you were a respected chef, a vaginal juice connoisseur. You smell it first, you clear your mind of any intrusive thought that might corrupt the experience and you drink it like an animal drinks out of a trough. You try to identify the different components of the pusy juice, the blood, the mucus, all that shit and how it all came out of her. What's part of her is now part of you, after you ingested the substances in her slit. You caress the walls, you try to comprehend the geometry of her pusy, you try to visualise and understand the structural aspects and the biology of her vagina. Everything must be memorised, for this is a very valuable and unique experience.

after about 5-10 minutes of vaginal spelunking you reach her cervix. You put both of your hands into the opening, you try to spread it but you can't. You decide to squeeze through the opening that is filled with cervical mucus and white discharge. It has an amazing taste. You lick everything, you're fucking insane. After leaking your way through this wonderfully huge vaginal tunnel you finally exit the cervix and enter the womb. It's like a huge, wet chamber.

You're inside her womb, you decide to cum inside her pusy. You punch the womb walls and nothing happens. The bitch likes it. You're like a bug that crawled up someone's ear but in this case the person doesn't actually mind it, in fact, you're welcomed to this place.

You decide to spend the rest of your life here, inside of her comfortable, soft womb. It's so warm and nice here. What about food and water? No worries, you can drink her tasty blood, pussy juice and eat her chunky period. Her period has the consistency of stew.

Attached: B0688862-6297-4BEE-AEB1-2E31C368B73E.jpg (624x474, 24K)

>shit fetish
thats gross

Unsure if pasta, but
>not cumming directly into her fallopian tubes

embarrassed unwilling giantess is patrician.

Epic