I miss this nigga more than you would believe

>I miss this nigga more than you would believe

Attached: 815Cjbt92VL._RI_.jpg (1600x1200, 354K)

So does his 16 year old daughter.

I've never watched any of his cooking shows but his face just emits this smug aura.

>oh man, this grizzle fried in battery acid served from a shoping cart in an alley is so AUTHENTIC, you won’t find a REAL meal like this anywhere but here, fuck this is gonna kill me isn’t it.

he is smug, but he's also a pretty cool guy. he cooks and says fuck and doesn't afraid of anything.

I made this thread first and I feel like you’re stealing from me but I appreciate the sentiment.

lame.
I remember one thread someone was able to emulate his narration-style perfectly.

He literally got cucked to death.

that's very intentional. he played up the asshole persona but his shows are still based.

wasn't he already divorced though?

He was a giant faggot, but he hero'd himself right outside my favorite city so that's pretty cool

Eh's a pretty cool guy

delet yourself

>Goes drinking $300-bottles of wine on CNN's dime
>Talks about how great foreign countries are when he only goes on the best tours with the best guides and probably a fuckload of security
>The local market which sells unsanitized milk, horse placentas, and guava
>Shots of poor people riding on the backs of trucks
>"Heh, you know I'm not really a religious guy, but these people practicing their local religion really inspires a sense of transcendental finding of one's inner-self..."
there, I just summed up every single thing he's ever been in

No, he and his wife had an open marriage. He killed himself days after the media was flooded with pics of her fucking some teen.

multiple marriages

i thought he was aight until he came down to new orleans for mardis gras and implied a local tradition of chasing a chicken while drunk was akin to chasing niggers by the KKK

He also implied mardi gras in itself was racist and tried to act like black people don't ruin the entirety of southern Louisiana

he had to obey his CNN overlords though

>pro open borders
>pro muslim
>anti-conservative
>anti-religion

He literally lived his life in complete misery and addiction until he finally killed himself like the godless heathen he was

fair enough, I didn't hate the guy, i mean if I was getting paid millions to go and fuck off all over the world and every now and then look at the camera and say "buoohhooo black people have it bad", i'd 100% do it

he just seems kinda like a douche and would scoff at people who don't do "intellectual" shit

I can agree with that

confirmed for never watching his shows
fug

he also supported white genocide

>I miss this nigga more than you would believe
kys

>He was a pompous bum with a bulbous nose; he used to drink Green River. I dont know if you ever had Green River, but it'll take the paint off your deck if you've got a boat. 59 cents a gallon, baby.

Attached: il_794xN.1722166989_d4hn.jpg (794x756, 96K)

>white
>genocide

Where did he go?

Hope he comes back to continue parts unknown.

This

The meme is "I miss this little nigga like you wouldn't believe"

Devil's in the details.