That's 70s Show British Remake

Has there ever been another example of an American show being butchered in a foreign remake? I mean there's loads of examples of Americans bastardising British sitcoms but this was fucking awful.

youtu.be/Va-Aeqh3MOg

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L7Eyyz-kGzc
youtube.com/watch?v=q0wIjpJDTII
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There was a good documentary about remaking Everybody Loves Raymond for Russia

does it count if the American version was already cancer to begin with?

Attached: Geordie_shore.png (400x211, 66K)

Find it and link it.

Wow. That was ass.

>localized versions of Jersey Shore set in England, Poland, Spain, Mexico
...do these versions have titties in them?

>cancer
It was cancer. But I secretly watched it. And enjoyed it.

They did a British version of "All in the Family" in the 70s.

Attached: all.in.jpg (480x173, 31K)

The British version came first

What's funny is that the shitty quality actually makes it look MORE like the 70s.

Didnt the reverse happen with some British show about officedrones?

I can imagine the American version is completely different to what the British one was

>adapted by SAM BAIN
WHAT THE FUCK!?

IT Crowd

any other shot for shot remakes like these?

youtube.com/watch?v=L7Eyyz-kGzc

Attached: simpsons.jpg (448x336, 14K)

Remember when the Americans remade Life on Mars? And the reveal on the end was that they were actually astronauts on Mars?

>sheemshons

I guess simbsons would sound dumb

The American version is one of the most universally loved sitcoms of all time. Don't really know much about the British one.

The British version of married with children. Starring Russ Abbot of all people.

Attached: Screenshot_20190803-220210.jpg (819x1383, 363K)

Probably doesn't count because it's Canadian, but Kenny vs Spenny actually had a few foreign "remakes" and were terrible for obvious reasons. I forget which countries exactly, but there was a British one and a German one.

Attached: me irl.jpg (500x281, 19K)

Wasn't there also a Russian one?

The picture posted is of a sitcom called till death do us part and its very non pc

youtube.com/watch?v=q0wIjpJDTII

Attached: List of American television series based on British television series4.jpg (1678x3954, 1.64M)

this is crazy, the mother is hotter than the american mother and the chick that plays their version of donna is waaaaaay more attractive

Looks like a young Sissy Spacek in the YT thumbnail.

Hilarious. Thanks user. I've seen a lot of old British sitcoms but never that one. I might have to watch it.

Called Exporting Raymond. Not bad, shows you how making of our russian TVseriers works. Speakig of.
Yes, its called Happy together. And it sucks.

wtf are they saying?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Til Death Do Us Part was a massive show in its day. Effectively banned forever now though so Zoomers have never heard of it.
The young woman on the left of that picture is Una Stubbs, Mrs Hudson from Sherlock. Sitting next to her is Tony Blair's father in law.

Anything Russia picks up catched Russian versions of married with children and shameless and it was fucking awful. Shameless dad is even named like me

Fantastic comedy but very much of its time with those jokes and not many young cunts would find it funny I suppose, even though you're supposed to be laughing at Alf Garnett rather than necessarily with him. Same with Rising Damp, another great comedy.

Mostly trashy quiz show formats bought at the Montreux TV festival.

Attached: the price is right.jpg (293x400, 71K)