Star Wars episode 3 was the best Star Wars, you know this to be true

Star Wars episode 3 was the best Star Wars, you know this to be true

Attached: star-wars-episode-iii-revenge-of-the-sith-345431l.jpg (1000x1500, 399K)

In my heart, I do.

Based

>10th level
>thousands of shitposts

Attached: 234124124.jpg (444x624, 100K)

This is common knowledge, you're just deluding yourself if you think otherwise

No it was not you retarded shit.

memebrain

it's weird being a 30 year old boomer because I'm starting to see people have nostalgia for things that everyone hated when they came out

Nobody hated RotS
Even people who hated the other prequels admitted it was fun

That’s just wrong and you know it.

Attached: 27E67EAC-1C51-4DC3-B71B-910BA24ADDA4.jpg (1849x2883, 930K)

A New Hope is better
ESB being the best is the dumbest parroted opinion I have ever had to see go mainstream
It's a good sequel but a film should stand on its own
You can watch ANH on it's own and get it, if you just watched ESB without seeing any other Star Wars it would be nonsense

>It's a good sequel but a film should stand on its own
dogma

It had the best acting in a Star Wars movie with the you were the chosen one scene.

True. Can't think of anything wrong with it. Even the hero won in the end.

That's just the truth my bandwagon plebbit friend

pilate

Sure thing, fatty.
Based.

Attached: 1564685706752.jpg (1572x931, 206K)

The music was fucking God-tier. General Grievous' theme stepping into Utapau, Anakin vs Obi theme, the opening Coruscant starfighter battle theme the March into Jedi Temple attack theme, just amazing.

it's actually the worst of those three films

imagine being this boring. Are you British too?

3>6>2>5>4>1>prequel

boring post

A New Hope is an incredible self contained film that will go down for eons as a classic. ESB builds upon that and elevates everything from the first movie. Sequels don’t have to stand on their own, that’s why they’re sequels. ROTS doesn’t stand on it’s own either. ANH really is truly the only film in the franchise that stands on its own because the maximum understanding or enjoyment of the others is predicated on your prior knowledge of the franchise. ANH being the first one doesn’t have that prerequisite. That point is irrelevant. It’s like saying the 1st girl you fucked was the best because you had no previous experience.

sequels have to stand on their own

I think I hate people like OP. They bash the prequels but call this shit movie great. It had several great scenes but overall was just as bad.