What the fuck was this movie? Who the fuck actually had high school experiences like this?

What the fuck was this movie? Who the fuck actually had high school experiences like this?

Attached: ventajasserunmarginado12008.jpg.f7ffa364cdab70b9ae7694973909acd7.jpg (1500x2216, 1.01M)

imagine not losing your virginity to your aunt and then not fucking emma watson LMAO

Nobody it's a wish fulfillment fantasy for unattractive and unpopular teenagers.

>beta gets to fuck the cute girl still crying over chad

So unrealistic imo

>thinking high school movies have any basis in reality

catcher in the rye was already too over the top. shame this ripoff didn't have the prostitute scene

Which one is supposed to be the cute girl exactly

rich kids

ezra miller ofc, he so cute

Normalfags fucking love this movie.

Based. He was stupidly cute in this movie and ti made me miss being in HS so much.

Attached: the perks of being a wallflower.webm (1280x720, 2.61M)

wtf is that the flash?

>movies should just be the same boring life you live irl
i reject your hypothesis

what's the religion irl of these two male stars?

I remember when he was an indie actor and didn't believe in capeshit

imagine how many times they had to shoot that scene

I love how into it he is, you can tell he wanted to use tongue too.

Attached: PoBaW-brad.webm (1920x1080, 2.3M)

literally me

lol

If you spent high school inside playing video games, instead of going out with your bros and fucking qts, then you messed up big time.
You wasted the best years of your life playing Fortnite or some shit. Lmao good job.
>inb4 b-but I was told it gets better
It doesn't.

Strikes me as that type of homo who begs straight guys to let him suck their cocks, that "he's really good at it and they can pretend he's a girl and he won't make any noise to ruin the immersion"

>Who the fuck actually had high school experiences like this?

Nobody would go see a movie that accurately represented their own life. What would be the point?

Attached: cup.jpg (400x400, 9K)

Was this the last Millennial High School movie? I did not find this film that far out there when it comes to high school experiences, desu. Emma Watson being your cute friend probably makes it seem like that.

I'm from a pretty small country. My high school was pretty boring. Movies make American High Schools feel like Hogwarts. It's like the only age that's shown as fun and exciting. Adult life is shown as dreary and desu, it feels true now.

Attached: 1537335052057.jpg (1200x1200, 784K)

It's what people who take antidepressants wish their high school experience was like.

Could be a stage kiss

Hollywood writers have always been gigantic nerds and losers which is why "Chad" is always a bad guy and the ebin lovable underdog wins.

What's a stage kiss?

What are some High school movies where nothing fucking happens to the protag and his HS experience was unsatisfying?

I lost my virginity to my aunt and used to have a crush on Emma.
Not that bad I guess

Attached: 45671326_10155557224381923_7625252956991913984_n.jpg (863x534, 53K)

>I love how into it he is, you can tell he wanted to use tongue too.

The new guy on the bed actually slept with Watson in real life after, damn.

Does this really happen to gay kids in high school?

Attached: TPoBAW-faggot.webm (800x450, 2.51M)

>The new guy on the bed
who ?

>who ?

Check the webm above yours, its the guy who calls the other a fag.

In my highschool there was a morbidly obese fag, and one guy catfished him into sending nudes. He then sent them to everyone and posted them all over the school.

Everyone laughed the fat guy out of the school

wait he really slept with her ?

>wait he really slept with her ?

Yep

you got any proof ?

Attached: 1560942168977.jpg (3824x4152, 1.11M)

this

>actually got laid in hs thanks to this movie
cry some more fag

And now she's getting blacked lol Lots of white girls secretly like bbc but now that the stigma is going away they're going for it

>And now she's getting blacked lol Lots of white girls secretly like bbc but now that the stigma is going away they're going for it

Moved on already to the Oculus founder, a billionaire.

Attached: TPoBAW-fight.webm (700x392, 2.93M)

>bragging about peaking in HS
kind of sad

>catcher in the rye over the top
What lol it's just some edgy robot walking around for a weekend getting drunk, doesn't even get laid and he gets beat up by chad and some pimp

Superbad, kinda, they're losers who never do anything and it shows their single night-long adventure where they essentially stay losers

Napoleon Dynamite even though I'm not really a fan of that movie

The Inbetweeners except they get GFs and have some wild adventures sometimes so they're more a middle-of-the-rung not uneventful high school experience.

She still got blacked. Even Emma had to try the bbc

haha what if this ended with them all having a turn at that cute butthole wouldn't that be weird lol

Isn’t he a Trump supporter? Guess that’s not an issue for someone who submitted herself to Harvesting. I wonder if she really believes in anything.

I can see no news of him being her bf?

This movie exists so that le, "quirky awkward xd" types can make, "characters who are literally you" threads just like the rest of us.

That's because she's with a black bf right now. She's fucking Alicia Key's brother. Even Emma needed to try some bbc

The David Bowie scene easily puts in my top 5 worst movies.

why do they look like same person?

white

Her current boyfriend is black, moron lol Like I stated, the stigma is going away so more celebs are getting blacked since they won't lose many fans

I want Ezra to get a black boyfriend, they would be so cute together

Idris Elba.

if HS is the best years of your life, that’s pathetic

Fat microdick nigger spotted

moron lol Like

I guess it was inevitable for a thread about a movie like this to degenerate into random shitposting, but I definitely wasnt expecting BBC posting

there’s a real person named Chord OverStreet? what the fuck kind of name is that?

It's not random, Ezra Miller is seemingly not dating anyone right now and it would be kino for it to be a black guy.
Imagine an actor showing up to a capeshit premiere for their own movie with a black guy on their arm. Internet would explode.

Are you that mad because I'm telling you facts. She is getting bbc lol She's dating Alcia Key's brother, incel

>over blurring the guys' skin more than the chick's
groundbreaking

Someone posted her dating history saying how all the men look the same (white chads) and then I told them not all her boyfriends look the same because she's with a black dude now, and incel Yea Forums got mad about it

Save hex.

He has a current BF he's just not famous.

Attached: Josh(1).webm (608x1062, 2.65M)

There's nothing we can do to save Jonah Hex. It's simply a terrible movie

Emma is having sex with a bbc right now lol

Attached: TPoBAW-fag on goth action.webm (1400x786, 1.02M)

Attached: TPoBAW-heartfelt meaningful blowjobs.webm (1400x786, 1.27M)

Attached: TPoBAW-I'd smoke all you bitches.webm (1400x786, 780K)

What? Catcher in the Rye was a depiction of the know-it-all hubris of being a teenager. The irony is that it's wasted on the audience forced to read it in highschool.

I'm assuming Ezra Miller plays the faggot.

Why the homophobia?

shes dating some white billionaire.

He was the best part of the movie, unironically.

Attached: TPoBAW-virginity pledges.webm (1920x1080, 1.82M)

Attached: 1515273863234.jpg (800x680, 113K)

a cute

Attached: Patrick6.jpg (1123x1084, 152K)

Ezra Miller is legit the perfect human aesthetic for me in terms of facial structure. He seems like a pretty cool dude as well. i swear im not gay though

This film was disgustingly sappy. The writer clearly wrote the main character as his self-insert and made all the supporting characters sympathize with him and fawn over him to a comically unrealistic degree despite him being boring as fuck.

She's almost 30 now, when will she hit the wall? She's barely aged so far.

I mean, in all fairness, you don't gradually go into a wall, or ease into it. You slam into it at high speed.

He's cute as fuck, it's okay to find him attractive and not be gay

Attached: patrick4.jpg (1272x1060, 193K)

>tfw no Patrick bf

Attached: perks rocky horror.jpg (1630x1784, 411K)

wtf im gay now

Attached: TPoBAW-wave.webm (1920x1080, 561K)

Attached: TPoBAW-RH.webm (1280x720, 2.81M)

It's based on a book that is supposed to be a barely concealed autobiography, so yes, the lead character is a self insert for the author.

well user, 31 here and i still don't regret it

enjoy your leeches

>t. peaked in highschool

Christ this gay shit makes me want to puke.

Attached: 1546572968377.jpg (668x712, 129K)

What gay shit?

Nothing gay ITT, just guys being dudes and 'mirin

Attached: PoBaW-still2-paneled.jpg (993x991, 379K)

Same, abhorrent behavior.

Try having sex

Ahh, beating up fags, a beloved past time of my high school days

hell yeah brother, mirin' that bulge

LOOK AT THAT CUTE ASS MY GOD

>Who the fuck actually had high school experiences like this?
Some actually have gone through that kind of experience. Lucky bastards

Are you saying you won't take him, a fellow based user, at his word?

Try killing yourself.

>MC turned out to have multiple personality disorder
Just like the capeshit movies

Getting fucked by his aunt fucked him up and turned him gay. That made him friend zoned by Emma.

Reminder that he is the creepy son who masturbated and grined to his mom in we need to talk about kevin

Yeah we know, he baste

Attached: young barry allen frantically washing dishes.webm (1920x808, 1.37M)

how can I get an Ezra bf

Step 1. Be cute.
Step 2. Move to Hollywood.
Step 3. Become a director or actor.
Step 4. Get cast in the same movie or project as him.
Step 5. Win his heart user.

Attached: beer date.webm (422x884, 2.04M)

There gotta be an easier way
There just gotta

Idk if you have any other ideas user pls spill!

Attached: farrell'd.webm (810x720, 1.54M)

dumb zoomer

When you think about the ending, the guy didn't make it thru the high school like his friends. He didn't graduate and he cannot leave the home to pursue his adulthood. He got hospitalized. They show him driving thru the tunnel but he never got thru it.

And technically he didn't score chicks either. He got hospitalized = friend zoned .

lol faggots

But unlike his friends, he still had multiple years of high school to go. Emma Watson and Ezra Miller's characters were both seniors, Charlie was supposed to be a freshman or sophomore. She makes a move on him at the end in the hope that it's a growing experience for him, and it is, but because the abuse comes back to him and he is hospitalized.

You're supposed to believe that he eventually worked through the abuse and his last year or two of hs he had turned into a functioning young man and was no longer shy, awkward, and friendless.

why are faggots so disgusting?