Critics are calling it everything from "shit" to "fucking shit"

Critics are calling it everything from "shit" to "fucking shit".

Attached: file.png (1125x1085, 750K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MvkN3003iU4?t=78
youtu.be/rnMhnbcU7vo
washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/08/02/hobbs-shaw-is-perfect-expression-american-culture/
youtube.com/watch?v=6qAar5htD0g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This usually means its great

based no family no dice

Attached: vin.jpg (600x392, 61K)

Critics aren’t #LITTY
I myself am looking forward to the Summers raunchiest film

So it's our new favorite movie now? /hasg/ when?
Shmenocide is memeworthy.

>its misogynistic, sexist, a testosterone fueled cock-fest that should be left in the 1980s.
sounds great, got my tickets.

Attached: triggered fem-man.jpg (729x802, 126K)

And bears shit in the woods

>critics are shitting all over an agendaless film purely for the enjoyment of the lads that has guns, fights, cars, explosions, hot girls
imagine my surprise. Will go see it in a double bill with tarankino

“A shit sandwich”

Based

Will still get a billion in China

The rock ruins every movie he is in

Nobody called it that.

so its fun?

Audience loved it, critics arent ready for a raunchy lil' summer movie that will make ur friends piss themselves

I read a newspaper article the other day about Johnson and Statham's actor contracts - neither allow themselves to be depicted to lose a fight on-screen lest it damage their tough guy personas, which is why in recent F&F movies they never lose the upper hand over one another.
Movie still looks fun.

LOOK AT THE TOP OF THEIR HEADS

The Rock looks like he could bend that rifle into a right-angle

The first time I felt a vagina was seeing 2fast2furious with a girl. She was really bored and fell asleep and I put my hand down her panties. We were 13.

As usual critics watch a casual movie and take it seriously
Not every movie has to be a social commentary that makes you think

pretty sure there criticizing what happens whenever the rock is given a spin-off to a franchise it becomes shit

based

Attached: 1549925157412.png (661x960, 357K)

>a slow burn psychological thriller with the rock? That's a yikes from me

That confused me at the end of 7. For 7 movies all Dominic has said is "familia man, familia" and so Brian has some family now, he pooped a kid out, so Dominic drives away?
what the fuck was the point of that whole adventure then? I thought the point was to get the job done so you could be with your family and be there for your family. Instead he just leaves, no goodbye.

>it's another "The Rock stars in some action movie as himself" episode

Attached: ugh.jpg (640x480, 34K)

>yaay The Rock!!
The Rock is boring and can't act. Only NPCs like him.

bACEd

I'm going to see it monday...is it shut up brain popcorn material?

they're*

DWAYNE has only ever been in one good movie

Attached: wp1975165.jpg (1000x1500, 290K)

What did he think of it?

Attached: 2019-05-10 10_39_49.jpg (352x527, 115K)

I love that movie.

$200 million budget

Quick rundown on the Rundown? Is it related to Smackdown?

Is Dwayne "The Dwayne" Dwayneson doing damage control on Twitter calling it Litty and shit?

I want a laugh or two.

Rock is a chef and had to track down his boss's son

>manlet Statham still looks better than the Rock.
looks like manlets do learn

That was annoying. Then it all lead up to a lame action sequence where he wasn't cool at all.
a bodyguard or something is sent to a foreign country to bring back sean william scott from Dude Where's My Car, but Dude Where's My Car guy wants to find a legendary jewel or something, and The Rock gets the girl in the end.

not so fast

Attached: thepebble.png (206x303, 106K)

Did critics Generally enjoy Fast and furious films?

>be me, average latino guy
>finally meet a qt mexican girl, kind of ditzy but really sweet
>tells me THIS is her favorite movie of 2019
>wants me to take her to see it again
>loves all the fast&furious movies
>loves every movie the rock is in
>when she's not watching this shit she watches la rosa de guadalupe which if you don't know is one of the dumbest mexican drama shows to ever exist
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH this is why I never date latinas, they're all like this, they adore this stupid shit FUCK she's so cute too
she even had a hard time following the plot to US
also sex is a meme, all the good positions that feel good for me, she says hurts
I just want to die

Attached: 1555628906484.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Why are we still here?

Attached: punished diesel.jpg (640x481, 62K)

yes

this is fair

>Critics are calling it

Guess I'm seeing it then :^)

Attached: file.png (770x831, 328K)

>Wow.
>Huge thank you to the fans for making HOBBS & SHAW the highest audience score in the history of the Fast & Furious franchise.
>Cheers with a tequila toast of gratitude

I'm buying three tickets. If buying a hundred tickets would have caused these [[[critics]]] indescribable agony I would buy a thousand!

So generally mediocre reviews? MetacriTic is better anyway

Rock doesn't use guns
Then Rock uses guns.
Movie ends.

Oh. Cool. He learned his lesson.
Based Dwayne.

True

In Dwayne's defense, the audience score for a FF movie matters way more than critics score.

Interesting when there is a black lead...HHHMMMMMMMMM

>having premarital sex.

DEGENERATE

>two hairlet leads

Yeah, no kdding it's shit

Could someone post some litty and raunchy shit?

Attached: littykikikiller.png (758x1200, 1.35M)

just hold on there

Attached: Pain_&_Gain_film_poster[1].jpg (260x383, 23K)

It's KELVAR-CRUNCHING this time

most women have shit taste, my girlfriend always wants to watch step up movies with me

if she's a good girlfriend i wouldn't worry too much

Attached: 1555795978349.gif (625x348, 1.37M)

>The Rundown
I think you mean Welcome to the jungle

Are people getting sick and tired of him?

I lost my virginity watching Schindler's list

I mean yeah but you literally shat on half your audience for like 2 years fighting with Tyrese and being a petty fag having your own spin-off and even fighting with Vinny at one point you can't laugh and say #Litty forever to get out of it

i live my life a quarter pounder at a time. for those ten seconds or less, nothing else matters.

The trailer looked litty

My girlfriend likes everything I do (or at least pretends to, you know how girls are into whatever their guy is) but I don't like her really. I just keep her around because I can make her watch things and quiz her on it, she loves it, I'm turning her into somebody I might like to be with.

Women usually love this movie because it was one of the few films the Chad that was previously railing their pussy before you watched. All women are nothing more than a Frankenstein style amalgamation of all the interests and hobbies of previous guys that were fucking them. For example, if you're dating a girl and she goes to the gym, it's because some guy fucking her before you got her into it.

>duh critics love the ROCK
all movies since he joined have gotten worse its like pottery

Somewhere Vin Diesel is laughing his ass off right now.

lol kys it's trash

this is a fun remake might like it better than the rundown
he's not really the lead in this but its not bad

This is why I only date 5 year olds. She's maybe only had one boyfriend before me and he was into infantile shit.

>she loves the gym.

That's good. No?

Man earned more money repeating "Groot" in the microphone than I would in my entire life.

Why? It’s gonna make bank anyway

This post makes me want to give you a warm hug user, love isn't like the movies you don't always have to be thrilled every time you see her its not always like that.

You are learning that its okay to just find a friend someone who actually wants to change for YOU is someone who loves you user. Just remember to change for her a little too and you might have a lifelong marriage.

t. boomer who has lived through things

Buddam kyssss!

Attached: 1552709884014.png (1539x1009, 914K)

what is that thing on his cheek

Yea Forums's Law: The lower the Tomato score, the greater the KINO

an imperfection in the soi mold

>tarankino
haha did you just think of that? I like it! I'm going to start using it... "tarankino"

Once again the RIGHT is right.

When will mouth breathers learn? Comcast wins again.

Attached: CollageMaker_20190803_140227147.jpg (798x350, 93K)

i saw part of it last night -- its a fun movie

guys
i like 2 the most even though there's no vin, and i like 3 a lot but neither are in it (cameo doesn't count)
what reason is there for me to watch 8 and Hobbs if there's no Brian?

Yes

>67%
>This is a bad score according to OP.
Can't you fucks discuss a movie without baiting? Jesus christ.

Are they trying to make Jason Statham look tall here?

According to anybody "in the know" for movies. See, anything under 90% is pretty bad and anything under 80% is unwatchable. 70% is reserved for "this is shit it's so bad but i like watching how terrible bad movies are"

ITS BEEN A LOOOOONG DAY

I have to admit I started to like F&F movies more when they went full batshit insane, I guess starting from that scene where they dragged a giant safe throught the city with two cars.

Based

What a pleb
2fast is excellent

my favorite was them driving through a window in the skyscraper and landing in the other one

then they do it AGAIN

Attached: 1559261073348.jpg (255x250, 26K)

Fucking horrible movie
Most unlitty Rock film out there

I got roped into watching it with some bros and it was very solid entertainment with no boring areas and pretty good story compared to most F&F films. The cyborg shit threw me initially, since I knew nothing about the film going into it, but they handle it pretty well and the bad guys actually have a plausible ideology and plan in mind.

I'd give it 7/10 as an action movie and 10/10 as a F&F film.

Vin Petrol

So the Etheon boss is Mr. Nobody, right?
>bad guys base is in fucking Chernobyl
>they blow it up

Attached: milos looks at the core.gif (480x270, 3.38M)

>I want to talk to you for a minute about my familia and my brother Pablo
Never fails to make me cringe

Attached: vinnie.jpg (992x558, 35K)

>Mr. Statham, 51 years old, negotiated an agreement with the studio that limits how badly he can be beaten up on screen.
>Mr. Diesel, 52, has his younger sister, a producer on the films, police the number of punches he takes.
>Mr. Johnson, 47, enlists producers, editors and fight coordinators to help make sure he always gives as good as he gets.

They pushed the family shit in this movie too but it wasn't that bad. When they killed the asian dude and Gal Gadot's character, than Paul died IRL and ugly people like Vin and Rodriguez remained the only main characters it was only a matter of time for side characters to take over.

ill tell u all about it
when i c u agin

>Jason Statham is 20 years older that Vanessa Kirby
>they play siblings who were children at the same time

Sexism totally doesn't real, though.

wish they stuck with actual racing in these movies ngl
its basically cpaeshit 2.0 atm

it'll make twice that in china alone

Stratham still looks like he's in his mid 30s though, deal with it roastie.

Attached: cf410889ef0afefd082acb8cd209192e.jpg (642x960, 100K)

She wasn't established before. Imagine casting an ugly chick as your sister? Everybody would think you're gay.

>wish they stuck with actual racing
And also ended it in 3 movies. They just went from NFS to GTA

>that fucking pic

Attached: 1508439710920.jpg (750x728, 270K)

This movie is shit and not chadkino like the rest of the series, every character act like a marvel character and the action is boring as shit, unlike the previous movie where the actikn was retarded fun, now is just another soulless action movie

No one gives a fuck about Tyrese. And honestly no one cares about Vin anymore except Riddick fans who are probably happy he has more time to go do that.

these movies would lose all of their charm if Diesel left

>sóy-filled cali-bubble twittercritics hate it
sounds like guaranteed action blockbuster kino, lads.

literally all of them were GTA from the start. the very first movie starts with vin diesel and his crew robbing a semi on the highway using grappling hooks and shit. they just got progressively bigger budgets and grander scales starting from 4 onward.

the second movie was barely related to the first, only having paul walker in common, and the third was literally a spin-off with none of the original cast.

Last FF movie I watched was the first one, cam someone sumarize what happened between then and now?
I know Paul Walker died

>watching shitty movies to dab on the libtards
Kekistan forever

he wasn't even in the second or third movies.

Yeah but critics are cynical assholes, liars, sheisters and hacks and often paid shills.

they've turned into a crew that helps the US government fight international terrorists

i'm not making this up

Attached: 1522774392596.png (621x768, 406K)

The same thing that happened to the Mission Impossible movies happened to these movies. Big stunts, big effects, no content.

It'll still break a billion at the box office.

Imagine unironically rooting for this tripe.

2: Paul goes undercover in a drug cartel with old friend. They get their records cleared for their work
3: Kid from Sling Blade races Tim Allen's kid from Home Improvement, gets in a wreck and a bunch of trouble, goes to Japan to live with his dad. Gets into racing there
4: Paul is working for FBI again, meets back up with Vin Diesel whos going after the cartel that killed Letty, they team up and take it down
5: Vin gets sentenced to prison, Paul breaks him out in transit, they flee to Brazil, steal money from a cartel, the Rock shows up
6: Letty is alive, they fight international terrorist Owen Shaw
7: Other Shaw (Statham) wants revenge for La Familia beating his bro (other Shaw isn't even dead) they run around and nothing really happens. Nice tribute to Paul at the end though
8: Vin Diesel goes rogue and works with Charlize Theron, they get Statham to help track them down

Who cares, every movie breaks a billion now

No shit these movies are worse than transformers

this, 2 billis are where it's at

That's true and it's so weird, even mediocre movies making over a billion dollars.
Makes one wonder if this isn't all a massive laundering scheme

Then I'll go watch it!

2 and 3 = irrelevant spinoffs
4 = Original cast returns for Mexican druglord edition
5 = The Rock joins the cast for Brazillian druglord edition
6 = Former SAS mercenary steals high tech shit to sell on black market
7 = Statham was the brother of the SAS merc from last movie, starts hunting the protags for taking out his brother, while they in turn search for Missandei from GoT who's a super 1337 hacker who made a program called God's Eye. African Warlord also somehow involved.

Tell that to KOTM or fucking Alita

>I only pay attention to movies if they break a billion
based normie brainlet

Didn't the guy on the right murder a bunch of people on the crew and was part of a terrorist group? Why is he friends now?

it was shit

and I say that as someone who likes Fast and Furious

it had more in common with one of those shitty soulless action comedies with a terrible soundtrack and childish jokes

there was some alright action but not enough to save it, and the vehicular stuff was massively cut back or not as good

i don't think vin needs to be worried of any competition anymore

These is some of the most shilling I've ever seen on Yea Forums
>dude (((critics))))) hate it because so many christian white males I bought 40 tickets based based based

>le triggered face xD
back to the_donald you worm

>shitty soulless action comedies with a terrible soundtrack and childish jokes
So the last 3 F&F?

he was forced to do it or something, the explanation doesn't really make sense

Fuck you tranny go fucking dilate

>gregs
official sponcer

JIDF damage control arrives on cue.

Reading this, and a bit of the wiki pages of the last two movies it doesn't look they're handling the series badly, at least when you compare it to other long-running franchises.
They're moving it forward and instead of just killing off the old characters, their arcs end and they retire.

Do you seriously lack even a passing familiarity with modern critics? Defend this, I dare you

Attached: E44DF40F-D258-4F2A-A171-9BEADAF0CE32.jpg (1125x1630, 327K)

Onions

Scorpion King

brian was shit and was just a cookie cutter prettyboi faggit with no talent or charisma

Tomatometer is a stupid metric. It just means most people liked it, even if they just gave it a 7/10.

Citizen Kane's score is more than a full point higher than Black Panther.

Attached: file.png (722x587, 321K)

Because Paul Walker died, fucking retard.

It certainly could be much worse, but the first few movies had a huge focus on racing which the newer ones lack.

>Watch commercial
>Hobbs and Shaw are riding in a jet fighter
>They're sitting side by side like its a car

Attached: Costanza - Incredulous.jpg (234x237, 27K)

point taken, but this was a whole new level. Plus FF usually has some sincerity in it as well as the other stuff.

the writing and the jokes were just in-your-face bad, they even did the face close up thing where it goes back and forth between the two people, and then the soundtrack on top of that

it felt less like a fast and furious spin off, and more like a poor man's 21 Jump Street

>people are a result of their past experiences
you don't say?

Sorry Rock, but BATISTA made the best Scorpion King movie of ALL TIME

Attached: 91mFJSHlcnL._SL1500_.jpg (1053x1500, 441K)

he has no charm left, he is a fucking caricature of his former self
he is old, out of shape and tired, and his scenes are progressively more cringe
he got old between ff5 and ff6

>he is a fucking caricature of his former self
so what? still better than soulless garbage for chinese people that it would be without his involvement

doesn't matter if he gets out of shape, he just has to drive a car

It doesn’t mean people liked it, it means “critics” liked it. And the films that “critics” have the most universal consensus in liking are shit like Black Panther and Wonder Woman bc “critics” are invariably pozzed ideologues like pic related. So yes, you can entirely disregard their - not to mince words here: shit - opinions except insofar as to make a point to see the movies that trigger them. You have no counter-argument

Attached: 1C558BE2-428C-4672-B1F8-0DCEF7213C21.jpg (1125x2056, 597K)

they were subpar to the mediocrity

Critics have the most universal consensus in liking those movies because they are well made popcorn flicks that don't delve into any real issues, aren't challenging to the viewer, aren't controversial, etc.

Black Panther has both a lower critic score and a lower tomatometer than Citizen Kane and Wizard of Oz from that list, at the very least. So even that list is wrong.

In the second trailer I like the part they show like a "nitro" turning on or something. Just like in the first movie.
But the plot sounds kinda dumb for an action movie. HEY I HAVE TO GO HOME, TO MAH FAMILY, and then they start fighting use clubs and sticks.
I don't know if the trailer is just too long, but halfway into it I was bored of it. And it's not an "low attention span" thing, because I like movies that are non-stop action, but this one feels... well... soulless?

Attached: file.png (1257x617, 504K)

I think I'll give it a miss desu

>the part they show like a "nitro" turning on or something. Just like in the first movie.
Even the fucking Solo made it better

>Critics don't like a fast and Furious movie
They literally have no effect on big name franchises

>Critics have the most universal consensus in liking [Black Panther and Wonder Woman] because they are well made
LMAO yes “critics” totally have the most universal regard for the heavily culture war immersed “first” black hero flick and “first” female hero flick because they’re just the most well made and not because they’re naked partisans who say outright on their own profiles that they grade films by diversity points!
Fuck dude, think about how pants-shittingly stupid you would have to be to buy any of the weak-ass drivel you’re spewing

Attached: 9CF94247-D17A-453C-84E5-8CB50706EDB6.jpg (1125x1596, 446K)

I thought it was entertaining for being a dumb summer movie. The cameos felt odd, especially Ryan Reynolds since his dialogue was probably the worst. I loved Idris in it. It probably should have been shorter than 2 hours and 18 minutes. A lot of the drama just felt unnecessary. Also, the Game of Throne references felt odd, especially because the last thing in the entire movie is a Game of Thrones reference about season 8.

Nice, nice. Why don't you give it another go.

They are well made. They're just generic.

This

In the dark times of sheboons being bond, niggers being norsk deities, Hobbs and Shaw is the over the top, not serious one liner filled litty kino that we need.

Tyrone put out his spliff on his face after the bull session.

Was he playing Kratos in this?

LMAO I’m literally linking you active RT reviewers who explicitly write with zeal about how their priorities are race, gender, and LGBTQueerness and you’re still autistically repeating - sans even any attempt at substantiation - that Wonder Woman and Black Panther are on Rotten Tomatoes’ Top 10 Films of All Time because they’re “well made” when both are genuinely awful CGI shitfests with outright embarrassing sequences like an invisible car ripped right out of Die Another Day and an awful unlit dark half-rendered fight sequence against a half-baked caricature of a villain. Literally never respond to any of my posts again, you utter manchild

Attached: F782C52D-D1E1-4821-B6C8-8298BC2C7027.jpg (810x610, 92K)

fucking based lad

This shouldn't come as a surprise, you can see while watching these kind of movies how they all get a turn to beat eachother up equally.

It had a 67% on Rotten Tomatoes

That is higher than 90% of the summer movies that aren’t Marvel Studios movies.

Vanessa Kirby should be the main character.

Why do we keep letting two bald men deprive more talented actresses from getting the attention they deserve?

Such toxic masculinity in Hollywood.

Top lad

I watched Venom for the first time the other day, thought it was pretty good especially once Hardy got infected. Critics can suck it.

The first 4 movies have: 53%, 36%, 38% and 29%.

So to all the fags whining "It's shit now, I want street racing back". The reviews and box office shot up once they brought in Rock and turned full on action craze. They made the right move and it ain't changing anytime soon.

It was alright, a solid 3/5 or 6/10. Didn't deserve 20% or whatever it got, maybe 55%-65%.

Almost every Marvel movie these days gets 90%++ and that's just laughable, and I say that as a fan of those films. 90%+ used to be for the best of the best, now every Marvel movie gets it? Come on.

What the fuck are you talking about? They went full action way before The Rock joined the franchise.

Rock basically confirmed a sequel on Twitter, with Kevin Hart and Ryan Reynolds joining the team.

Back to back billions on deck.

Why are critics so racist?

I actually just watched Hobbs & Shaw.

It's F&F for kids. It's like the Odd Couple on steroids.

Vanessa Kirby is the best part of the film.

The last 3rd of the film where they fight in Samoa (with sticks) is probably the absolute worst part of the film.

There's an anti-tech "pro-heart" theme that they hammer home pretty bluntly that goes against the entire franchise.

It's really, really heavy-handed with its forced humor (although I did laugh at some parts of the movie).

It's better that way, when you meet a girl who is "into movies" she turns out to be a shitshow in everything else, It was cool to have met someone that liked woman in the dunes but the rest was a nightmare.

Hopefully they get a better script writer. A lot of the lines were painful cliches or tired jokes. I mean, the whole “I’d rather drag my balls through glass than hear you speak” has never been funny. And that scene was like a good 5 minutes.

I'm not saying it's not "shit" but it is as good as every other F&F movie I've ever seen.

>no family no dice
Even the overarching theme of the movie is the importance of family.

What's with the chesse emoji?

A lot of it was improvised by DJ and JS.

It'll make 2 billions worldwide

> Highsnobiety is a German-based streetwear blog. It covers trends and news in fashion, art, music, and culture and is located in Berlin with additional offices in London and New York

A bunch of Kraut ragfags didn't like the movie? How odd.

>Vanessa Kirby is the best part of the film.

Probably because she can actually act.

>so its fun?

Yep.

Vin Diesel must be playing D&D somewhere.

the samoa bit was so badly shoe horned in there

theres only one place we can go, home! to samoa! and takes our shirts off, throw of some baby oil and do a dance

don't they have guns?

yes we'll just hack all the guns to make them stop shooting , put that in there

Based

its TOO comedy centric, they should have had either ryan or kevin or both play the straight man instead of another wacky comedy character from not-21-jump-street

Attached: 1564384908846.jpg (937x1024, 140K)

the only "good" fast and furious was tokyo drift

its literally ridiculous

can you imagine the equivalant?

jason statham : " I must go home. To london. Here is my people, all dressed in traditional english heritage victorian era clothing. When they come we must put on these top hats and perform a song from my culture, step in time from mary poppins. Then we will bash them with chimney brushes."

alternatively, they are dressed in war time clothing from ww2 and sign the national anthem.

[remember to include a shot of a guy in working on modern hi-tech equipment , to show they are more technologically advanced then you might presume!]

Attached: sei_3246008.jpg (644x429, 40K)

had to log onto my Yea Forums account to call you a faggot

lmao

It would be fun to smash this faggots laptop

Aka kino

Was it litty though?

t. Jerry

The Rock does it again!

watch the trailer. it comes with the generic "action girl" scene

I have a korean gf who is super cute but she doesn't want to have sex until we marry. But she still gives me blowjobs and handjobs.
I am not even complaining since I am super nervous about sex anyway, will probably fuck it up and at this point I expect it to be over hyped by hollywood.

Saw it this morning, it's fun but absurd which is what you'd come to expect. Also 30-40 minutes too damn long, which is even more annoying considering the ending felt really rushed.

Attached: NIGGAMAN.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

You molested someone senpai, seek help.

Attached: c2f.png (667x670, 648K)

underrated masterpiece. the scarface of the modern ages

there are 1 step away from becoming a car based supehero team.

Lel

Do we at least get some decent car kino.

Attached: McLaren P1.webm (1280x720, 1.07M)

yep, that's how I imagined the average german lefty to look like

lol'd

Why do leftist Germans go full cuck instead of embracing their based and redpill communist heritage?

Attached: image-608743-galleryV9-nspu-608743.jpg (850x563, 136K)

It was obvious from the first trailer it would be nothing like F&F

Fuck critics, it's a litty summer romp

If someone like Scorsesse directed it instead of Michael Bay, the critics would eaten that shit up and probably won Oscars. It's a masterpiece imo

Critics gave it 67%, about on par with most of them.

>116 IPs
>only recognized the Norm quote
>115 newfags

Attached: dirty-work-norm-macdonald.jpg (641x370, 50K)

this, it’s a movie for lads, not kike critics

>any FF without based Toretto and crew

Next you'll tell me FF2 and FF3 were good too.

Based EU viewer

>Watching a movie by (((Taranshillo)))

Can't wait to piss myself while watching it in the Kino.

Good.

This world needs more movies featuring the Rock and Statham to fucking bomb.

Attached: 1421748614827.gif (250x188, 648K)

Leave Statham alone, he's worked hard.

Attached: jason statham cunt.webm (1920x1080, 803K)

Yeah, hes paid his dues in life by repeatedly jumping into the water and getting judged for it.
Sure.

Attached: 1377138462094.jpg (219x138, 7K)

I'm sorry user

He had a dream of becoming a Hollywood action star, and made it happen. He lost his hair following that dream.

Attached: jason statham-dive.gif (500x278, 2.78M)

It's at 67%. Hardly "fucking shit," according to RT.

It was probably just the chlorine.

Attached: shield13vic2.jpg (574x421, 22K)

Messy entry. Good thing he pivoted to acting

Is the person on the left achievable natty?

It was a terrible entry. No wonder he gave it up and went in to acting.

Attached: Lois Toulson.webm (600x740, 2.78M)

Nope

I had a similar problem but now I've been with a guy for a year and he's gonna buy me a ring

Shills spotted. This movie fucking sucked, and I regret watching it. Wasted 2 hours of my life watching shit that just made me angry to the point that I just wanted Idris Elba to shoot Dwayne and Jason in their stupid faces. It's basically capeshit without the CGI laser beams. Also it contains race-mixing propaganda. Then it gets worse then capeshit when the fucking samoans beat use clubs to beat up an army of eite operatives because their guns magically stop working, and the brown people keep talking about how they have "heart". What an absolute cheese festival.

That's not even considering the obvious fact that the whole movie could've been avoided if they had just cut her hand off.

Yeah whenever people say “hurr they should go back to being about racing” they confirm their boreingness.

BASED

I-is he Saitama?

"Dwayne Johnson tries to muscle his way into a memorable role in the action genre before he becomes too old."
The clock is ticking fast, he got the money, but he will never be as good as those he idolized. Arnold, Stallone, Willis, Hogan all solidified a much more memorable place in history. Dwayne is forgettable.

Attached: 1556093190600.png (300x287, 8K)

because he has zero toughness in his persona

imagine being the rat critic that has to sit through this movie alone as bros and couples on dates surround you. you cant enjoy anything so you search for some deeper meaning in a movie that doesnt have one.

So much this.
He looks like he wears a speedo to the beach. He talks like hes watched all of Gilmore Girls, Netflix revival included. To paraphrase: He acts like the kind of guy who fuck another guy in the ass and not have the decency to give him a reach around.

Kek, this seems legit. Not sure why in my mind I always imagine that movie critiques get their own special screening, like really official critiques

DominicxBrain still the best
Even though he died irl

holy based

FF is the soul actionkino needs, in this current decade of capeshit.

Woa Jason Statham is looking pretty beefy.

Attached: 1564852920016 (3).png (1124x1084, 723K)

user, FF IS capeshit now.
They are literally fighting a superhuman in the movie.

wow that guy is huge

SAY HELLO TO MY HOT FEET THREAD

Looks like utter shit tbqh famiglia.

has he ever been in a decent movie?

this is right up my alley

I saw it today, Hobbs and Shaw is pure kino bros, great action, hot chicks, pure kino

LITTY

You guessed it, Frank Stallone

youtu.be/MvkN3003iU4?t=78
youtu.be/rnMhnbcU7vo

???

so much this

man I used to enjoy reading slashfilm, now it's just literal garbage typed by retards

JUST ADD COLOR, BITCH

It even highlights the Maori people in a positive way.

washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/08/02/hobbs-shaw-is-perfect-expression-american-culture/
>It’s fascinating that this line comes in a movie that emphasizes Johnson’s real-life Samoan heritage, though does not acknowledge his African American lineag
stupid roasties BTFO, just watch it user, is pure kino with good waifus

Attached: cutesoldier.png (584x397, 437K)

I was surprised how much I liked Hercules.

Attached: hercules the rock.jpg (2700x1800, 718K)

>ruins everything he touches

Attached: image.jpg (600x338, 30K)

every time they mention mel gibson they seethe he wasn't physically lynched and is still allowed to earn his bread

Samoans aren't Maori

Why should we?
Zoomers dont care about cars user, and millenials would rather not think about cars because they cant afford them

Fucking zoomers.

Attached: american drivers.webm (720x405, 2.98M)

>being so contrarian you're going to watch a garbage spinoff that no one wanted with two washed up old faggots
I can respect Vin because he's been doing his thing since 2002, but the Rock just plain up hijacks shit, and Stathom now does anything that gives him a buck, since he hasn't been in anything good since, what, Transporter 2? Or was he in those Expendable flicks?

based big dog

Attached: .webm (900x506, 1.95M)

>mfw my mom is gonna see this purely based on the fact that "there are two hansome bald men in the movie"

Attached: 1548915418952m.jpg (1024x1024, 73K)

lmao

What's their fucking problem? If they can't handle the car, they shouldn't floor the throttle.
In fact, why bother buying an expensive car if you suck at driving?

as a NW 7, your mom is BASED

Attached: norwoodscale.gif (478x283, 30K)

Attached: 1400498490292.webm (1280x720, 575K)

based.

Attached: Jason_Statham-Bingbing_Li.jpg (3467x4614, 1.92M)

Lol look at that HGH gut

STOP BULLYING VIN.

Attached: the last witch hunter vin diesel.jpg (1680x1260, 173K)

shills and countershills bravely battling it out on the consumer battlegrounds of the internet fighting flame wars on hmong organic clay pottery forums

namefag get out
he should have gotten Stallone to legitimize him by putting him in a Rocky movie.
way too metrosexual for most dudes desu
>carshit is any different than capeshit

>Mustang
>expensive
Found the zoomer.

Actually I'm a millenial, it's just that I'm poor.

>people stay on topic for once
>"newfags"

Attached: 1554501283201.jpg (620x827, 85K)

Daily reminder Tokyo Drift is the only non-cringe FF movie, everything else is garbage.

based retard

he cant keep getting away with it!

Attached: running nothing.webm (900x506, 1.3M)

It's tracking for a 70 million opening weekend atm. The franchise might be in trouble... probably didn't help that there were NO CARS IN THE TRAILER.

I just did this, they were great.

I have never seen a F&F movie. I've seen a bit of the 1st and 4th one on TV and it seemed like just Spics jacking cars. Maybe one day I'll do a marathon.

Attached: 1564841979882.jpg (450x259, 32K)

Most of the movie is short jokes, it's great

Everything The Rock stars in is shit.

The only trailer we got in Australia was Rock and some Island niggers doing a haka. WTF does that have to do with fast cars.

I liked it.

youtube.com/watch?v=6qAar5htD0g

a reminder this insufferable namefaggot dork spazzes out on nonsense 24/7 and has the taste of a female trying to fit in with men