And I am

and I am...

Attached: 1564520162906.jpg (2048x1434, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qbCbyf16iYc
youtube.com/watch?v=jwaV_YZMIqY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sneed

...a shitposting capeshitter

a midniiiight toker

GOING THROUGH CHANGEEEEEES

not the smartest character in the MCU despite all evidence

The smartest character in the MCU is Antman. Prove me wrong.

... forgotten

going to rape ur purple bum with my willy

Inevitable

cementing him as MCU's true vilain

if you mean Hank, then I can't

I haven't seen an RDJ movie in a while, he looks old as fuck

gay(dabs)

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

Groot

30 years of booze and drugs takes its toll.

>and I... am.... glad that I’m finally free after 11 years

Hamberger

>ironman's "i am ironman"
Based
>endgame's "i am ironman"
Cringe

KING OF THE WORLD
WOOHOOOOHOOOOO

goofy goober yea

ant-man wasn't the smartest, he was basically a cuck whose wife left him and who was tossed around by cap and the US government between civil war and ant-man 2. ironically he was also the most assertive male in endgame, and compelled the others to attempt time travel.

FREE, FREE FALLIN'

...spam

Too old for this shit
*snaps*

Antman was the guy who actually used his brain to come up with an idea. All Ironman did was pull a le epic inverted mobius strip science magic trick.

Not thanos the greatest

54 years old

So if we killed half of the black people with the infinity gauntlet they would just live in sadness thinking about the past? So we need to kill all black people? Got it thanos

tired of capeshit

Attached: 21e4.jpg (684x947, 84K)

>upcoming films: The Voyage of Doctor Dolittle as Dr. John Dolittle

Attached: 1552133973586.png (1043x1132, 351K)

Dead.

Attached: CollageMaker_20190729_223747324.jpg (1920x3420, 3.27M)

a manlet

formerly *unsnapped*

... about to end this man's whole career.

You either hate a shit meme, or you live long enough to start enjoying it.

>33311
>11
Nice.

Attached: 1541970022727.png (536x563, 401K)

FUCK YOU

Eat it Barney

This
Ant-Man is not well educated but he's smart and came up with the solution and all they did throughout the whole movie was shit on him regardless

Shake Zula, the mic rulah, the old schoolah
You wanna trip, I'll bring it to ya

Frylock and I'm on top
Rock you like a cop
Meatwad you're up next
With your knock-knock

Meatwad make the money, see
Meatwad get the honies, G
Drivin' in my car, livin' like a star
Ice on my fingers and my toes
And I'm a Taurus

Ha ha, check it, uh, check-check it, yeah

Cause we are the Aqua Teens
Make the homies say "ho" and the girlies wanna scream
Cause we are tha Aqua Teens
Make the homies say "ho" and the girlies wanna scream

Yeah
Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Number one in the hood, G

fpbp

heh, based

Attached: 1534870014706.jpg (255x290, 35K)

going to relapse

That's the most hispanic thing I've seen today. Congrats!

Attached: 1557120114580.gif (500x260, 3.97M)

Daily reminder Reed Richards is the smartest Marvel character

going to be replaced by women, people of color and lesbians

I really enjoyed Endgame (sue me) but this scene was beyond cringe.

Go post your Aquamutt threads you beta.

This, fucking hated baneposting when it came out, now I love that shit

... stuck in a terrible film that was written by mentally-deficient corporate execs

based

..finally the end game.

who else got hyped when Cap lifted Mjolnir?

fpbp

Unironically, DC have to do something like this. Darkseid will be the greatest meta human on the silver screen or he will not be at all.

downvoted

Not really. Mainly because I was so distracted by the shitheap of a script I was watching
>we can't kill Thanos as a baby or it will mess up the timelines!
>but if Thanos from 5 years ago was to learn about the future and then travel to the future, murdering him will probably be fine and have no effect on the past... don't think too hard about that bit

So.. american capeshitters were really crying in theaters when this clown died?

Capeshit fans are literally children in adults' bodies. They shouldn't be allowed to consent to sex. In fact, I'd go further and say they're the direct result of 3rd and 4th wave feminism from the philosophy of people like Andrea Dworkin

sneedman

Top tune

This scene alone shows what is wrong with modern day hollywood

Attached: RoppongiRaws-2019-08-03-21h45m54s980.png (1920x834, 1.7M)

kek

What a terrible career.

LUL
now check Chris Evans

Attached: 15586214036122.png (672x600, 178K)

It's genuinely hilarious that you failed to understand a movie designed for children
They explicitly say killing baby thanos won't change their timeline at all so it's a complete waste of time

>killing the person responsible for our pain, who is the sole person with this end goal, before he can achive said end goal, won't make a difference
Are you retarded?

You gotta be 18+ to post here kiddo.
Why don't you take your superhero movies and go back to playing fortnite?

Why didn't Tony snap the third Reich back into existence?

capeshit tard up too late go bed shitty pants

It was a different timeline.

this scene was empty pandering. I know it was supposed to be cool and all but I just felt nothing. literally none of these characters ever interacted before this

>They explicitly say killing baby thanos won't change their timeline at all so it's a complete waste of time
No they don't. They still believe it's the same timeline until Hulk talks with Tilda Swinton. They even make the same The Time Traveler argument about needing a reason to go back in time in the first place

The future is now, old man.

Too dumb for capeshit. There is no hope for you.

>friend's sister gets back from endgame showing
>says it was pretty cool but said that the pic in your post was really fucking cringe
even normies are seeing this

>n-no, you're just dumb!

Attached: yikes jim.gif (268x190, 1.36M)

>reddit gif

Scooby-Dooby-Doo!

Okay Timmy, now go back to playing with your legos.

t. 20yo

39 and I love Legos.

I'll suck your dick.

>and i...... ........ ....... am....... ......... .......

Must have been a 1 take.

.. not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion.

This actually raises quite a significant query.
If the past is essentially a different reality, then as you say, changing it won't affect their timeline/reality (which makes no sense by the way since it's accessed through the quantum realm but nothing about that place makes any sense so I'll give that a pass).
Sure.
So when Captain America appears at the end of the film as an old man, that means it's not "their" Cap, it's a different Cap from another timeline in the future who came backwards to their reality. Okay. Problem with this is that Thanos existed in their timeline and did all that evil shit. So that means that future Cap travelled backwards to a time when Thanos wasn't beat. Even though every Cap will travel back only if Thanos is beaten in their timeline as well as the 2014 timeline.
Now, I don't claim to be any sort of probability expert, but it seems 'suspect' I think is the only way to express it. 50% (?) of all realities will have Thanos randomly disappear from existence and not wreak havok. Every time that happens, the Avengers won't assemble the infinity stones and Cap will never travel backwards in time.

So here are you realities
>the "normal" one - Thanos gets his head cut off and then past Thanos shows up and Cap travels back in time
>the amended one - Thanos disappears randomly in 2014 and Cap never travels back in time
>the one that Cap travels back in time to - this could turn into either of the above realities
Since Cap only travels back in time in one of two circumstances, there's a 50% chance he goes back. The timeline he goes back to can turn into one of two realities again. So the "reality"of the film has a one in four chance of happening. But, given they already know they're in the "normal" reality, it's only a 50% chance.
So 50% of the time, when Cap travels back in time, he never reappears on the park bench because in the future that he would travel back from, Thanos disappeared randomly

Addicted to ketamine

youtube.com/watch?v=qbCbyf16iYc

Where were you when you realized that Iron Man was an inversion of the christ story and instead of tony being an allegory of christ, he is an allegory of satan.

Wtf marvel?

Powerful

Stark figured out time travel on his own with a bunch of screens in a fucking shack. Current Antman isn't smart, Hank Pym is. Paul Rudd is just there for the ride.

a feminist, the most powerful being in the MCU

cant believe he actually said this

As he makes millions of dollars.

>don't sue me
Endgame and Infinity War are unironically two of the best capeshit films to come out of the MCU, despite all the crying on here. For me, it goes:
>Ragnarok = GotG
>GotG 2
>Civil War
>Infinity War
>Endgame
>Homecoming
>everything else

>AHHHH WOMEN NO

A N T S
N
T
S

Attached: ANTS.png (15x15, 677)

Iron Man?

>calls out capeshit
>y-you're from the other company
The absolute state of capeshitters

Attached: image.jpg (1003x693, 44K)

receptionist fights for humanity

The fuck? Why would you make a man out of iron? That would make no sense. How would he move? And he'd just get rusty when it rained and then be even more useless. Terrible idea.

Why didn't Captain Marvel just do the snap? She can handle it right?

YASS QUEENZ SLAY!!!

>... a big guy, for you!

Not one of them actually looks strong, Pepper is the only believable one of the bunch based on that image and it's because she's in a fucking powersuit, Tony would be just the same without that shit but all the other male superheroes look like superheroes.

Doug Dimmadome Owner of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome

Attached: thumb.jpg (800x450, 39K)

...THE TABLE!

youtube.com/watch?v=jwaV_YZMIqY

JAVERT

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 59K)

NIGGER

Infinity War is fucking boring and there is absolutely nothing going on in the movie besides the novelty of having so many heroes on screen at once.

Endgame is actually good, the smaller amount of characters gives it a tighter focus and there's a lot of interesting character work.