Wtf I hate DS9 now

Attached: Screenshot_20190803-134229_Chrome.jpg (1080x645, 198K)

Other urls found in this thread:

themarysue.com/apologize-to-megan-fox/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>now

I have no trouble believing Jadzia fucked bread

I mean duh

Pansexual means slut.

she was a pedophile and zoophile?

she was sexually attracted to pans?

Attached: carbon-steel-mobile-3_320x.jpg (320x320, 7K)

Further confirms Ezri as superior

Attached: jadziaezri.jpg (1200x630, 115K)

The latter for sure.

its a bug living inside a belly that will do anything to survive, i think it will attach itself to any mate just like any host, like a parasite

i think that was clear to anyone who watched the show

Yeah I liked Ezri better almost instantly

Why is Ezri so pure and patrician?

Well, yea. Weren't they really a slug that lived in a human stomach? The slug fucked men and women and klingons and whatever else. I think that qualifies.

Attached: 4L_RFG17AKa.jpg (259x194, 9K)

No shit, she married a Klingon.

I guess "Princess Weekes" is one of those fake geeks who fucking love Star Trek but have never watched any of those shows (except STD).

This.

>being surprised it's another star trek crypto-tranny when she's referred to as a man constantly

Why does she need to confirm it in 2019 when it was obvious to anyone watching the show when it was new?

>I made this up after the fact to appear cool to the hip young progressives

Imagine Jadzia and Kira scissoring

Just imagine

Attached: 1549524037077.jpg (612x682, 89K)

ridgeriders are all trash

Kira was always an ugly old hag. Prosthetics just did a good job of hiding wrinkles & so on.

no one watched ds9. dont bother.

Just to make her feel good. Like you said, this was obvious, but now people get good boy points for talking about it. She's literally being an attention whore.

Jadzia wasn't but Dax was, but combined they probably were. This aint news its obvious.

Jadzlut always looked old to me. Ezri was the thinking man's waifu.

lol

Attached: 2019-08-03-15:58:41.png (643x253, 82K)

I thought for sure with a name like that it must be a hideous tranny but it's actually a qt nubian goddess

Attached: Dax.webm (640x480, 2.68M)

>loves scifi
Dumb nog who never watch DS9

...of course. Also what the hell is a "megan fox truther"?

You misread, user. She said that she "loves diversity within sci-fi".

>what the hell is a megan fox truther"
themarysue.com/apologize-to-megan-fox/

>themarysue
I won't click on that link but I'm sure it's some dumb progressive "humor" that is as funny and quirky as the names on their twitter profile.

This What else should she be?

Yes, and?

Correct

Attached: 1118full-nicole-de-boer.jpg (1118x1850, 322K)

they both fucking suck
the true ds9 waifu was kira

Dax was the symbiote that lived in the hosts' body and recorded all memories the host experienced. When the host died the symbiote was placed into a new host and shared the memories of all previous hosts were made available to the new host. The Dax symbiote had male and female hosts including some crazy ones.

The concept was pretty kino.

/thread

>confirms

I guess it was possible not to know Jadzia was a galactic cumdumpster if you watched the show with your eyes closed

Attached: 1d11379d3d9a0894a4112ece185f9f87.jpg (533x731, 59K)

hot

Well duh. Everyone is hella bisexual anyway, and anyone who's as experienced as Dax is going to lean towards pansexuality in a universe with shapeshifting aliens. Cocks, pussies, assholes, and tits all blur together after a while and you become more attracted to who the person is inside rather than liking them because of their gender. This isn't even that weird unless you're an incel and was stated pretty explicitly when she was fucking that brain in a jar.

>tfw no smug Bajoran gf

Attached: 1446596465557.jpg (1413x1079, 58K)

I love that stupid line they gave her once about preferring spots to pointed ears
>implying humans are the baseline, not your own fucking species

How old are you?

Nana was a trained dancer and had a great body

At least try when you shitpost

It's just ridiculous to think a trans alien who's inhabited several male and female hosts would be "straight" when in the show it is obviously established she doesn't have a preferred gender she's attracted to, hell they have whole episodes about this stuff. I don't understand why this is news or needed to be clarified, if anyone in this thread actually watched the show they would already know this stuff.
What We Left Behind comes out on DVD on Tuesday so if this is a recent statement from Terry she might just be using the opportunity to let queer and trans kids know there's an awesome Star Trek character they might love. Most people think Star Trek is the boring show for autistic white boomers who need help understanding not everyone is like them.

>character of this dead series is gay/lesbo/trans/pan!

There a name for this specific type of attention whoring?
The Rowling Effect?

>It's just ridiculous to think a trans alien
The propaganda has gotten to you. The symbiote nevre had any sort of sexual reassignment surgery. Once bonded with a Trill, it assumed the gender characteristics of the Trill whether it be male (as in Curzon Dax) or female (Jadzia or Ezri Dax).

I'd like to go nine deep in her if you catch my drift

Attached: ae77d9e5a4b4b77ebc7cd76f7fedb21b.jpg (1351x1969, 191K)

Well her nickname was Old Man.

>thinking the slug was just a slug

Anyone else find it really troubling how Sisko was constantly misgendering her by calling her an "old man"? That's like dead-naming times 1,000.

PROTIP: Water is wet!

to be fair only sisko called her that

Janeway always liked fish tacos.

That's gonna chafe my willy

Attached: Rottingham.gif (320x240, 51K)

Ssh we're outraging
Trek fags can't form opinions on their own and need someone else to explain the obvious to them
Also water can't be wet

She liked apples more.

So what, three times?

>including some crazy ones
Remember how he was originally just unable to handle symbiosis, and freaked out and killed someone, then later on he was a serial killer?

If I was a semi popular author I would retroactively make characters racist or homophobic for the lols

Would you still?

Attached: terry-farrell-nimoy-2018-creative-arts-emmy-awards-in-la-1.jpg (1024x1537, 140K)

of course

she was openly pansexual in the show.

>That catty scene at the beginning of "The Maquis" when Kira holds back from calling her a slut.

Attached: awoo.gif (461x350, 2.71M)