Retire from the late night show just at the right moment...

>retire from the late night show just at the right moment, at the height of his popularity and before normies get tired of the format
>late night shows go on steady decline after he leaves
>starts and incredibly successful and based youtube channel where he talks abot his passion for cars and does what he loves

what an absolute fucking Chad, who would've thought?

Attached: 1551211896_h_Jay Leno.jpg (2000x800, 209K)

Jay Leno and Craig Ferguson we're the only good late night hosts desu

conun

>it's been almost 5 years since Craig left us

craig is pure talent. i can't understand why he left us.

Leno was always based. R*ddit zoomers seethe at this Chad.

With his style he would be facing social media hell everyday for flirting with the women guests.

I am petrolhead and his Youtube show is great, he is very passionate about cars and he likes them all.

It's very comfy watching him talk about the history of the cars and him being so chill.

He also helps a lot of veterans with his show, is a good guy!

>That time the guy is talking about carbon fibre wheels
>Mentions they're like 20k a corner
>Leno's eyes pop out of his head and you can see him thinking is this cunt serious
He may be rich as fuck but he still seems pretty down to earth

From a boomer, Leno was always king.

>craig is pure talent
When it comes to late night shows. His stand up and radio shows were terrible

Leno was impossible to watch if you're not a geriatric.

I know, right? he's not even on twitch lmao

Attached: 13b.gif (931x682, 426K)

Yeah, you can still see that he comes from a working class family.
He is more exited to drive a old Plymouth or Chrysler than any Bugatti or McLaren.

And he didn't even buy his McLaren with the carbon fiber brakes, because he thought they are unnecessary and overpriced.

Are you telling me you actually watched his late night show?

Carson, Letterman, Ferguson, Conan and Andy. Everyone else pales in comparison to them.

Leno is a whiny little cunt who fucked over Letterman and Conan with his cuntish behavior. His jokes are lowest common denominator pandering.
Fuck Leno. Time will not be kind to his commercial comedy.

he got a recurring role on Last Man Standing

If conan just didn't air tonight and stopped airing from here on out would anybody even notice?

Why do Americans like Leno? Pretty much every single foreigner prefers Conan but for some reason, Americans don't like him. It amazes me how Americans can't appreciate good humour.

Shut up "muh dirt is better than yuh dirt". You must be inbred.

I really hope you don't mean andy richter. He is a charisma vacuum.

It is an age old recipe. Conan and Andy are the last to do it successfully since Carson and Ed. Andy by intent is not supposed to be highly likeable or stray to far outside the straight man role.
That's the fucking point.

I forgot Tom and humplick. They were actually the BEST to do it. Tom's understanding of the dynamic was brilliant.

Conan's shtick gets old fast.

To be fair, Letterman ruled most of the nineties because he cared enough to try. Then post 2000 he wouldn't have a good episode for weeks at a time. I'd still say the best of Letterman was better than the best of Leno, but Leno was consistent every single night.

COME AT ME LENO

Attached: I'M GONNA KICK LENO'S ASS.jpg (419x540, 24K)

No one touches 80's Letterman. Fuck a Johnny Carson.

Consistency is irrelevant if its shit. Leno is like formulaic movies with b movie actors.
Letterman is like the Luc Besson of late night. Even when its shit it has a redeeming quality.

Without Johnny you have no Letterman.
Without Tom Green you have no Jackass.
Johnny is alpha.