You will never live as freely and carelessly as this

>you will never live as freely and carelessly as this
>you will never get to spend all day playing pretend star wars with your best friends and earning money off your meme videos and welfare
I dont admire this guys weight or the state of his house but fuck do I envy his life. Why live bros?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HfwPL-bd_mk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You just have to stop visiting Yea Forums. It's not too late, you can still enjoy things, instead of hate them

>best friends
he turned into a real-life trevor
>earning money off your meme videos
yeah. dude is fucking loading, as you could tell by his trailer trash hoarder trashpile home /s

>/s
You dont belong here, fuck off you annoying cunt tourist

I dont have any friends and as a failed normie all I can do is be ashamed of what I like trying to fit in and be tortured for trying to fit in, it is hell on the otherside brothers.

>/s
ky/s

You've heard the advise "just be yourself" before, right? It's easy to dismiss, but there's truth to it. When you hide who you are to fit in, you don't really make friends, just acquaintances. You are accepted by many but loved by none. If you put yourself out there, if you "just be yourself" you may be accepted by far fewer people, but you'll find others who could be friends for life.

I admire the kid’s weight because it means he eats whatever the fuck he wants like a fucking king. Yeah he’ll die way earlier than me but fuck man why get old? The only years he’ll miss are the shit years.
This kid, to me, is truly living.

I have no idea how to make friends outside of highschool im fucked bro

If you're going to make threads about literally whos you could at least link to something about him.

>he eats whatever the fuck he wants like a fucking king.

I'd say he does it more like a hog, user.
Or a duck. Hogs tend to chew.

Attached: lenny_drawception.png (300x250, 19K)

Yeah, or like Elvis.

Find some way to get involved with a hobby of yours in your area. You do have hobbies and interests, right, user?

It could be music, so you'd take lessons, talk to people at your local shop. Or playing children's card games or warhammer and talking with those pathetic nerds at the local gameshop. Get on a motorcycle and hit your nearest twisty road and pull into a cafe that has some bikes out front and talk to other people.

Basically, do something you like, find other people who do it, get them to talk about it and themselves (this is easy) and you made a friend.

>my hobbies and interests are playing vidya and watching movies
What are some good ones? Im too autistic for team sports

Attached: sad.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

Yeah I was in that boat for a long time. My biggest obstacle to trying new things was being a broke as fuck NEET. So step 1 is get a job if you don't have one already. Step 2 is try new things.

Attached: money.jpg (276x413, 15K)

His fat body, man tits, Eustace Bagge face and old woman voice creep the hell out of me. It's as if everything in genetics went wrong.

youtu.be/HfwPL-bd_mk

For me, its Mike

Attached: mike.png (817x938, 880K)

>you will never have a true friend like Mike

I like fire.

who?

based

running around making shitty videos with your friends is a pretty comfy life. we all left our hometown after high school though.

>I have several real blades but he doesn't want to spar with those... It would be more interesting.

Is Robert /our guy/?

>They beat up his mom and molotoved his house
>I thought it was interesting that my fans would go that far.
Hahhahhahhaa

dont you mean mazel toved

Attached: mazel tove.jpg (600x420, 26K)

>molotoved
You mean mazeltoved.

You don't know his earnings. He could just be really fucking dumb and have other priorities.

Did Robert’s duel in Arizona actually happen? The way he described it was so vivid...

Yeah, probably. Based Robert btfoing some punk who doubts him. I also like when he talked about the dream where he met with a demon.

anyone hungry for a nice 4oz steak?

Attached: nice steak.jpg (1669x930, 501K)

Attached: 1564675730044.png (1749x974, 647K)

Robert is so kino. The entire doc should have been on him.

>failed normie
this sums up myself pretty well

Imagine thinking an autistic trainer trash pig is living a better life than you based purely on 2 days of filming. The thing about being an autistic trailer trash pig is that you've never been anything else, so you don't know how shit you've got it. Anyone who has ever improved themselves knows the joy of being better than what they were and has the wisdom to see that their contentment in the past was holding them back

Fuck off reddit fag

imagine not being friends with mike

Attached: Kino.jpg (1908x1027, 665K)

Imagine not stabbing Arizonans with Robert.

"forests arent real"

KING!

imagine the sweet aroma of cat feces

Unironically a youtube masterpiece.

I find it almost impossible to take idubz seriously after finding out about his twitch thot gf but at least he treats her like shit.

This doc is proof that the man has talent. Its like oldschool vice if it werent made by hipster leftist faggots

He gets to make videos and play pretend starwars with genuine friends who all share the same mindset as him, all day everyday. He literally is living his passion and dream and Im here stuck working deadend jobs, studying endlessly for a life I hope will be better than childhood fun but ultimately will be more responsibilities than enjoyment. I will spend years improving myself, watching my health, working out just so I can be regarded as a human being by the people around me and for the offchance some normalfags decide im cool enough to be around and some sl00t decides to fuck me. This man has no care for his weight, for women, for other people or for the eternal bullshit of wageslaving, he is living the dream of pure freedom and you are coping by namecalling.

He was hilarious

All went better than expected.

Attached: airsoftfatty youtube comment.png (1107x146, 15K)

Did Robert really kill a man in Arizona?

This thing is gonna croak sooner than later. This is also what the average white man looks like it, sad!

He is a free man, truly free. I envy him. He's a fat fuck who will die in his 30s but despite that, I envy him. Just goes to show that if you REALLY ARE NOT AFRAID TO JUST

B E E

YOURSELF

good things will come. If he was ashamed of his hobbies and way of life he would've never gathered the squad he did

What does he see in those fires?

And to add something this user didnt mention. At some point in the hypothetical conversation try to mention you are new to the area, even if you arent, that way the person you are talking to will feel a little more obligated to hang out with you to show you around or whatever

>I know if I don't change my lifestyle, I'm going to die soon.
Yeesh

You think Mike just hangs around him because fatty buys weed from him?

Something... seemed off about Robert

warmth and kindness

post greentext about mike

Fattie lives a more fun and exciting life than the average wageslave. You have to a braindead normie you think otherwise.