The Boys

90% on the Moist Meter
its confirmed kino lads

Attached: 462983424.jpg (1054x517, 38K)

I genuinely can't identify what men women will consider attractive.

This cunt has terrible taste.

>Goes on about how he doesnt want to become one of 'those' youtubers and only wanting to do his videos for fun
>Turns into a shit head who only cares about face camming and the money

Don't make the mistake of reading the comics they're complete trash. Its incredible they salvaged a show out of them.

Fame
Charisma (even faked, women can't tell)
Height
Big dick
Clean (at least no pimples)

That's about it

How do people even watch these e celebs these days without cringing?

does he still give all his earnings to charity or did he give up on that too? i was never into his videos but respected that decision

That’s because you’re too autistic to understand the fact that other people are individuals with their own consciousness and do not behave in a predictable, uniform manner.

>making stuff with my daddy
very cool I like that he's brining back the early 2000's skater look I also can't wait for the inevitable collab with some rando tuber

no u

Attached: 2f4e46e900d2788b45f27ce850cd7f3c.jpg (480x360, 41K)

Soldier Boy, it's okay to be gay.

Attached: The_Boys_v5-020.jpg (2650x4075, 3.15M)

>the deep reviewing his own show

His podcast is fucking awful

He stopped doing that a long time ago. He's a huge hypocrite, same with how he said streaming in general was shit for some reason then does a complete 180.

>hes 5'1

do people ever call him out for him doing a 180 on literally everything hes ever said he wouldnt do or become? hes so fucking generic now

Cr1tical hasn't been funny since 2010.

Did something bad happen in his life? He suddenly started pumping out really negative videos where he just ranted about whatever stupid shit he found to be infuriating

watched 3 episodes so far
>Homelander is an all powerful spastic aryan chad
>episode 3 ends with a hot slut saddling on top of a guy and litrelly crushing his head with her asshole
this is the most Yea Forums show i ever seen

I always do the opposite of his rating.

This. He's just a shitty leafy clone now. Even then his "shitty dick nipple" humor was only funny for a few videos

>social status (changes whitin dfferent social groups)
>physical apperance

Usually social status is better than physical pperance

I was really itching to draw this after that finale

Attached: IMG_20190803_215702.png (566x532, 98K)