Star Wars Rise of Skywalker PLOT LEAK

All this stuff is taken from makingstarwars.net which leaked TFA and TLJ. All of these were bits and pieces put together and I think it's closer to the film we get.
>One year after THE LAST JEDI.
>The First Order has conquered most of the galaxy.
>Kylo Ren is still torn between the dark side and the light and still harbors feelings for Rey.
>Hux has been replaced by Allegiant General Pryde (Richard E. Grant) and has been leaking information to the Resistance in hopes that they kill Kylo and allow him to retake control.
>The Knights of Ren return from an expedition to the Unknown Regions to inform Kylo about a secret arsenal of superweapons built by Palpatine.
>Kylo and the Knights of Ren begin searching for the Wayfinder, a device required to locate the arsenal.
>The Resistance learns about this and deploys Rey, Finn, Poe, Chewbacca, BB-8, C-3P0 and R2-D2 to retrieve the Wayfinder first.
>Rose is now a high-ranking Resistance commander answering directly to Leia and stays behind to coordinate them from the base.
>The Wayfinder’s coordinates are in C-3P0’s old memory unit in an abandoned Imperial blockade in a jungle world, where the heroes befriend the warrior Jannah (Naomie Ackie) and her people.
>After retrieving it, the heroes to a decommissioned droid factory in a snow world to unlock it, where they are ambushed by the First Order and rescued by bounty hunter Zorii Bliss (Keri Russell) and her droid D-0.
>During the battle, the memory unit of a combat droid is uploaded into C-3P0, causing him to develop an aggressive personality and take Chewie’s bowcaster for himself.
>Meanwhile, Kylo meets an oracle who directs him to the Wayfinder’s location in a desert world. Rey and her friends also learn about it from C-3P0’s memories.

Attached: swcc-packaging-reveal-tall.jpg (1536x864, 315K)

Other urls found in this thread:

makingstarwars.net/2019/04/huge-rumor-about-how-the-final-duel-in-star-wars-the-rise-of-skywalker-plays-out/
youtu.be/5sOvNYYH6Cs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Rey and Kylo meet and fight in the desert world, while the Knights of Ren battle Finn, Poe, Chewie and the droids.
>Rey and Kylo still share a Force bond, which causes them to experience “Force flashes” of past events as they fight.
>Kylo and the Knights of Ren retrieve the Wayfinder and return to the ruins of the Death Star in the jungle world to unlock the arsenal’s location.
>The Resistance follows him, but are ambushed by the First Order and nearly defeated before a local alien, Klaud, helps them escape.
>Finn recruits Jannah and her people as reinforcements to battle the First Order, while Rey confronts Kylo.
>Rey and Kylo learn that the Wayfinder actually contains Palpatine’s spirit. The Knights of Ren are loyal to him and manipulated Kylo into freeing him.
>Palpatine possesses one of the knights (Matt Smith) and announces his plan to seize control of the First Order and use the arsenal to subjugate the galaxy. He also reveals that he was behind Snoke.
>Luke Skywalker and Han Solo appear as Force ghosts and encourage Kylo to accept the light. Kylo then join forces with Rey to stop Palpatine.
>Rey and Kylo defeat Palpatine, but he then possesses Kylo. He urges Rey to kill him, and she reluctantly does. Palpatine is unable to possess Rey and is destroyed for the last time.
>The First Order is defeated and Palpatine’s arsenal is destroyed.
>Rey rebuilds the Jedi Order to protect the galaxy, but renames them “Skywalkers” in honor of Luke and Kylo.

Attached: 1564537431627.jpg (1600x1087, 365K)

Kylo might get resurected in the film.

Attached: 1564682329639.jpg (1280x1067, 133K)

who gives a fuck

You?

>please come back, here are some things from old star wars
No, it's over.

>Rey is 3/4 mutt
This art reeks of Tumblr.

Wasnt making star wars the ones behind the force sloth theory, and didnt the plot of TLJ only get leaked a few weeks before the movie came out?

MCU is thriving while they're destroying our star wars, we need someone who cares about the franchise to take over

Filloni?

No, it was MikeZeroh

>Snoke theory #543

He's legit though

people still watch this shit?

This.

What a load of shit

Yes

A WHITE MALE!?!

Leaks

Attached: INLGhmS.jpg (1556x886, 131K)

Attached: 3f4457c2509e0c91faeebbb57d1021e5.gif (268x328, 2.57M)

Death star 2

Attached: cool-star-wars-the-rise-of-skywalker-behind-the-scenes-set-video-social.jpg (1920x1080, 272K)

>x wings
>y wings
>a wings
Kino

Attached: IMG_20190803_110827.jpg (932x1111, 440K)

why so much doctor who cross over

We get Matt Smith but that's it

>implying kylo will die
rylo will never perish

naomie ackie and richard e grant

He gets resurrected

Why these shill threads all written the same way

No-one cares. Fuck off.

Mike Zeroh is indeed legit, every rumour of his has turned out to be true.

Attached: mikezeroh.png (852x429, 538K)

I do, I'm starving for more Rise of Skywalker content

This

>Rose is now a high-ranking Resistance commander

Attached: whack jack.gif (500x250, 787K)

Attached: 156270459.jpg (153x250, 4K)

She deserves it and Jack is gay

Why does everyone shill Filloni? Only reason Clone Wars was good is because George was working on it.

>George
>good
I hate sand too

IG 88 is reprogramed to be a party droid. Gets blazed to some sweet jizz wail

Sounds legit I guess but not very exciting, I'm not paying any money to see it

Attached: 1546970602687.jpg (1200x679, 131K)

> Disney is pimping the Sith Troopers ham

> No Sith Troopers in your summary

Remember to ad them into your next fan fiction.

Remember when Phasma was hyped?

The guy that invented the helicopter lightsabers? Fuck off.

He had too much to live up to during prequels and the pressure got to him. Once the prequels were over, his redemption arc began and he made pure tvkino. Don't deny it

Fanfiction?

>>Rey and Kylo learn that the Wayfinder actually contains Palpatine’s spirit. The Knights of Ren are loyal to him and manipulated Kylo into freeing him.

nope. just... nope.

No one's ever really gone.

What? The Emperor? No way. How?

Space magic nigger

Oh nononono

makingstarwars.net/2019/04/huge-rumor-about-how-the-final-duel-in-star-wars-the-rise-of-skywalker-plays-out/

>Han
Ford ain't coming back for this shit

A really solid source over the years passed on something they heard internally. But this means this past solid source is using information that is once again somewhat unproven. Otherwise, I’d double down on this being 100% but that said, I trust their judgement and that’s why I’m moving forward with this piece that very well may be wrong. However, I think we should see it as likely but be open to all the possibilities still.

The rumor is that Matt Smith isn’t Palpatine reborn or rejuvenated but a dark side acolyte.
However, during The Rise of Skywalker, Smith’s character is willfully possessed by the spirit of Emperor Palpatine.
During the final act of the film Rey and Kylo team up to fight the Palpatine possessed Matt Smith.
The two-on-one duel is pretty intense for the duo.
Eventually Kylo Ren kills Palpatine’s host body
Palpatine’s spirit then jumps into Kylo Ren’s body.
Kylo Ren is strong enough to not lose total control of his mental faculties.
Kylo Ren struggles to take control of his body but subdues himself and his weapon while beckoning Rey to kill him.
Kylo does the right thing and becomes Ben Solo again as he sacrifices himself to kill Palpatine.
Rey having never toyed with the dark side like Kylo Ren and the acolyte did means Palpatine has body evil enough to inhabit.

>a Xenomorph about to atack, from the movie Alien 2, colorized

>first order conquers most of the galaxy

How is that even possible in a post-ROTJ world?

>His body evil enough

Oh boy, he may need to see his therapist after this one, amirite fellas?

>no mention of Luke
I wonder just how pissed they are at Hamill

> rose
> resistance commander

Attached: image.jpg (450x438, 114K)

I hope this is ending of the series. No more sw

intimidation factor of Starkiller II.

> Rey having never toyed with the dark side like Kylo Ren and the acolyte did means Palpatine has body evil enough to inhabit.

So, why not jump into one of the half dozen Knights of Ren? For that matter, into anyone else in the galaxy, since they established the Force can work across vast distance with Luke projecting himself about in the last movie.

Nice fanfic

Boy are you in for a surprise. GoT's writers are doing another SW trilogy.

Yeah that's what Force Awakens and Last Jedi were too

That's just an excuse to leave her behind.

Still doing that dumb face, huh?

>the heroes are saved by a random deus ex machina 3 times
>Rey is such a Mary Sue that Palpatine can't possess her for some reason and now she is the one to kill him
I won't even hate-watch it if these are true. Just sounds like safe rubbish. At least TLJ was interesting in how bad and destructive it was.

Except TFA and TLJ weren't fanfics since they weren't written by fans. They were hatefics. The entire sequel trilogy is not canon.

>Luke Skywalker and Han Solo appear as Force ghosts

How can Han appear as a Force Ghost when he's not Force-sensitive? The shitters at Nu-Lucasfilm don't even have basic knowledge about Star Wars lore.

a treasure chase again ?

Prequels:
>THE Phantom Menace
>Attack of the Clones
>Revenge of the Sith

Originals:
>A New Hope
>THE Empire Strikes Back
>Return of the Jedi

Sequels:
>THE Force Awakens
>THE Last Jedi
>THE Rise of Skywalker

It's really lazy when every movie you make starts with "The." Like be more imaginative JJ. Oh wait, you can't. You're a hack writer.

Aparently Han will appears more in The kind of a flashback/force vision which will talk to Kylo. He might be manipulate by Luke.

based

Fuck off disnep. I'm not watching your stupid propaganda

According to a so-called 'leak' that Mike Zeroh talked about, 'Force Ghost Han' is actually an illusion projected by Luke in much the same way that Luke projected an illusory image of himself (and an illusory image of Han's dice which had temporary solidity to it) in TLJ.

I completely agree with you. The titles of the sequel trilogy really trigger my autism. I've noticed that each of the original six Star Wars movies has a title that starts with either the letter 'a', the letter 't' or the letter 'r' (which can spell the word 'art', which is appropriate to me because the original six Star Wars movies are FUCKING ART, IN MY OPINION). See for yourself:

* The Phantom Menace
* Attack Of The Clones
* Revenge Of The Sith
* A New Hope
* The Empire Strikes Back
* Return Of The Jedi

Also, two of the movies start with the word 'the' (i.e. The Phantom Menace and The Empire Strikes Back), three of the movies have the words 'of the' in them (i.e. Attack Of The Clones, Revenge Of The Sith and Return Of The Jedi), the first movie of the prequel trilogy (i.e. The Phantom Menace) and the first movie of the original trilogy (i.e. A New Hope) both have three words in their titles while the second and third movies of both the prequel trilogy and the original trilogy have four words in their titles. Furthermore, the third and final movies of both the prequel trilogy and the original trilogy start with the letter 'r' and then have the letter 'e' after it (i.e. Revenge Of The Sith and Return Of The Jedi). I don't think that ANY of this is a coincidence! However, Rian fucked this pattern up with having the full title of Episode 8 start with the letter 't' (as a part of the word 'the'). The full title of Episode 8 should have started with the letter 'a' and the full title of Episode 9 should start with the letter 'r'.

Attached: 156424389.png (1096x777, 585K)

fuck this movie

This sounds stupid yet run-of-the-mill enough to be true. The Knights of Ren turning on Kylo is neat, but to have Palpatine return in such a contrived way for the sake of fanservice feels very forced.

>Awakening the Force
>End of the Jedi
>Rise of Skywalker

fix'd

>A Last Jedi
>Remember the Skywalker

Fixed

lol it sounds about as stupid as I expected. I knew rise of skywalker was going to be something really dumb like "hurr you are all nao skywolkors" or rey being luke's force baby just to put thag final polish on her mary sue story.

i wish daisy was at least really cute.

Don't worry, D&D will cast Maisie Williams for their Star Wars trilogy. She's really cute and can act.

Attached: 1558332386188.jpg (1920x1080, 184K)

>return to the ruins of the Death Star in the jungle world
>jungle world
Why not just call it Endor? if its not Endor how the fuck did the ruins of the Death Star end up there? Its literally the only thing that would make any sense whatsoever.
I've got a bad feeling about this

Attached: Mike.jpg (750x697, 263K)

Thanks for the suggestions, but Episode 9 should be called 'Rise Of The Skywalker'.

No. Shut up. Please just shut up. I can't believe I used to collect Star Wars toys as a child, I used to love this series, shut up, fuck you. Seriouslu fuck you. no more. i just wanna cry

They can't do that, because it would have the same abbreviation as Revenge of the Sith

Okay then, Rise Of The *insert a word starting with any letter that isn't the letter 's' here*.

>Han Solo
>Force Ghost
What

Rise of the Luke

Rise Of The Merchandise

fucking how??
>a secret arsenal of superweapons built by Palpatine
fucking christ, more superweapons again?

>which leaked TFA and TLJ

They were completely wrong about TLJ.

The Jar Jar treatment

That's from the BTS they showed at Celebration, fuck off kek

Attached: dreamboat.webm (858x452, 255K)

Rise Of Sky Walker, making the abbreviation ROSW. Done. Easy. Someone make me President of Lucasfilm now.

the sad part is i just dont care anymore what happens. disney raped the franchise

Fucking eew

>"uwu let's make out in the rain Kylo!"

Well I for one am excited for this

This is credible as jewjew always prefreed the scoundrel to the selfless hero. And it's so stupid, it might happen. Only a fraud like JJ would bring back the Death Star again despite the backlash to his Starkiller base. The guy doesn't have an atom of creativity

This fits with Ethan Van Sciver's theory that the Rise of Skywalker title refers to the idea of Skywalker or as a rank called Skywalker.

Attached: Star-Wars-Episode-IX-poster rise of skywalker leak leaked.jpg (942x1280, 197K)

Did anyone else buy all of the Finn figures from their local dollar store recently so they could make a 18th century slave plantation setup for their basement? Mine is almost finished, I just have to decide which action figure is gonna be the Master of the plantation and buy some jugs of fake blood when the Halloween shop opens up.

I really don't give a fuck anymore. I waited for decades to see Luke, Han and Leia have one more moment in the sun, and then pass things off to the new characters. I didn't have any head canon or ever think the new trilogy was going to be about the Big Three.
Lucasfilm can go fuck themselves.

kek

>Luke does fuck all
>Reylo
>Plot revolves around superweapons again
>Rose is now a high-ranking Resistance commander - lol
>The bounty hunter is good because she's a woman
>Noble savages help defeat the Empire again
>Is Ian McDiarmid even physically in this?
>Sounds like a hilariously awkward Snoke retcon
>Han is a force ghost for some reason
>Lame predictable redemption for Kylo
>Mary Sue is even stronger than based Palpatine
>Renaming the Jedi "Skywalkers"
>Mary Sue accomplishes what Luke couldn't by rebuilding the Jedi Order and defeating Palpatine for good
No thanks.

God, that's so cringey that I can easily see it happening and Uncle Ethan is based. Imagine seeing #WeAreAllSkywalkers trending on (((Twitter))). Fuck that shit.

Get a Jar Jar Binks for your plantation master

The most cringe I have ever seen

Last shot is Rey with her stupid smirk surrounded by her Jedi students, most of them girls and POCs

Attached: Rey-Resistance-Outfit_Big_6.jpg (403x545, 119K)

>Ford ain't coming back for this shit
They'll just use Alden Ehrenreich for the ghost.

The literal suicide of Disney and Star Wars

fuck this

I'm not sure if this is better or worse than time travel.

The Sith couldn't become force ghosts like the Jedi. I'm done debating or defending Star Wars lore, but that's a pretty major retcon.
Of course time travel is just as stupid, so I guess I'm with you.

This unironically sounds like it could be fun. You can have Reys and shit be the plantation owners daughters and when the Finns try to talk to them or look at them you can have your GI Joe's in western gear as the plantation runners or whatever whip them and cut off their feet and shit. You basically get to be God over that small part of 18th century life. Will the finn that tried to run away get to live, will he have his hand or foot chopped off, it's up to you. By Mattel.

Where the fuck is the galaxy police or army?
Is the galaxy just anarchy the empire is trying to control with a few hippies making up the rebellion?

Attached: 18557767.jpg (600x429, 112K)

Mattel's Plantation Simulator Playset. Comes with realistic nooses and a dozen slave dolls with lifelike Gib-fu grip.

The Jedi were Team America, Galaxy Police. They all got killed though.

>Is the galaxy just anarchy
Pretty much since FO nuked the Senate
I understand how you would be unclear about this because there has been zero world development in the films whatsoever.

The longer you think about it, the less sense it makes.

Empire trying to strongarm everyone into submission was the only thing that worked, but the "resistance" and the "new order" make no fucking sense.

Sounds like exactly what it is. Smashing pieces of puzzle together with no rhyme or reason. Also sounds boring and uncompelling.

Time travel would be more fun just from the sheer stupidity.

Attached: 5fec2be0d16d808b517eca63f35d3a98.png (459x436, 371K)

>Last shot
>most of them girls and POCs
Yep, just like TLJ. The white m-I mean the Jedis are finally over.

Attached: kcx764zbt7601.jpg (900x379, 96K)

It could be the first Death Star, which was destroyed near Yavin 4, the moon the rebels launched from in A New Hope. It was a jungle planet. Endor has always been described as a forest moon, not a jungle moon.

Or they retconned Endor. With kennedy and JJ, who the fuck knows.

>Palpatine is unable to possess Rey
ofcourse he's

they are using Lucas idea of having the spirit of a sith corromping, and yes a sith can be a "force ghost" but unlike the jedis he's not free to walk around the universe he's trapped into a item like a holocrom or a tomb more like a eco than a true spirit

Attached: 1514517737787.jpg (1334x946, 348K)

hi all, ashkenazi here - this is all fake. it's actually as follows:
Rey dies at the start as a result of the ridiculous spinning-move she tries. That's a good trick, but not for one so ungraceful. This establishes she's no Anakin after all, with her ignoble blood, and no Skywalker, who in short order reappears because he is... whos he like hmm?... you know who... think, who sacrificed themselves for us and came back to life (rose (Rise) from the dead)?
that's right, Neo (This was foreshadowed with choreography in TLJ)

>Rey rebuilds the Jedi Order to protect the galaxy, but renames them “Skywalkers” in honor of Luke and Kylo

I am so, so fucking sorry, George. Please, forgive me. I am so ashamed.

Attached: george-lucas-600cs051612.jpg (600x433, 42K)

Soooo who the fuck is Ren and why he have Knight if these serve to Sheev?

>The Wayfinder’s coordinates are in C-3P0’s old memory unit in an abandoned Imperial blockade in a jungle world
This is the part that makes me think this is fan fiction.

Why would 3-CPO's "old memory unit" - whatever that is, anyway, be on what is either Yavin, or Endor, in an Imperial blockade? He shows up in TFA working for Leia, and continues to do so in TLJ. When would he have been to this world, or why would his "old memory unit" - whatever the fuck that is, anyway, be there?
This makes no fucking sense.

>who the fuck is Ren
It's literally some new Sith they're pulling out of their ass. So everybody that follows him has Ren in his name...

how can he be a sith if these were extinct after Sheev, nah the real reason it's because Jar Jar through that Knights of Ren was a cool name even if it doesn't make any fucking sense, Ren should be Snoke

Kylo REN ring a bell?

Kylo is named Ren because a guy called Ren it was explained in the marketing campaing leading to TFA and he's just the best Knight of Ren (and yet he loses to a girl with no knowledge of the force in his first day) so all of them are jobbers

No Poe Dameron flying his new X-Wing? Bummer.

>order names after a person called Ren
its a corruption of 'Rey'

>palpatine's soul was somehow salvaged after falling into the power source of a death star that fucking exploded
>first order loses after losing their supreme leader
>snoke just died and Kylo took over the galaxy and he's a fucking brainlet
>Palpatine doesn't just say "I need to use this body for now, but once we get back to the ship, we can find someone else. You'll get your friend back."

Attached: FO76 loading screen.jpg (717x717, 66K)

look, if they can just bring Sheev back like that, then they can ALSO bring Qui-Gon, Yoda, Obi-Wan and fucking Exar-Kun back as well. have a fucking mass Jedi-Sith reincarnation fight-off.

> i-it's not like i like you, baka Exar-kun

he drifted it into a tree. pulled the handbrake too early rip

because Kylo was training with Snoke and not Ren while all the others Knights were off training or on some mission

Yeah just remake the fucking Naruto war with jedis sith why not

And if this Ren guy is soo powerful that have a entire order at his disposition why Luke doesn't mention him in TLJ but yet he mention Scope

bring sheev back to life... that is the shit that has been rotting at the heart of too many narratives in the past ten years. ever since Battlestar Galactica gave us the "character is dead, haha, no he isn't, it was a clone" shit... it's like they're too scared to actually kill anyone off permanently in case it impacts the sales of the toys.

>Umm now that they found out my spirit in the wayfinder would be pretty nice to have a ready clone body so I can posses but whatever I can't plan everything alone haha

Attached: 1551994446842.jpg (1744x1291, 301K)

If they utter Sheev's name out loud, it might make this whole trilogy worth it.

GUN IN HAND WE ARE ALONE AGAIN

Will they address him as "Darth Sidious", "The Emperor" or "Palpatine"?

lol did mauls eyes really pop like that

After Return of the Jedis everyone in the galaxy died except for the Republic and the First Order and then the first died and now it's just the First Order and the Resistance, there entire worlds without any sign of life, that's why nobody is taking advantage of the chaos to control others world like the Hutts clan would do

"The Sheevster"

Darthald Emphf

Sheev Ren, we learn that Ren was his last name and that's why the knights are named after and obey him

The Beefsheev

Rolling for this

roll it again

Luke's lightsaber was lost on Bespin, too, which also made no sense when Rey got it from Butthole Eye.

rofl, not a single straight white male
Good job disney!

Nah, that's just a good question... for another time.

Attached: maz-kanata-offers-luke-skywalkers-old-lightsaber-to-rey.gif.jpg (1300x758, 55K)

It will all make sense. You have to trust JJ's mystery box.

>Palpatine possesses one of the knights (Matt Smith)
Shut the fuck up

If the Extended Universe is no longer canon, what if The Emperor's name is no longer Sheev but Ren Palpatine?

Attached: 130068976.jpg (320x270, 6K)

onions

He's named Sheev in canon.

Oh okay, that's cool. I just want to hear them say his name out loud. I'd bust out laughing. What canon thing is he referred to as Sheev? I'm a noob when it comes to things outside the movies.

Iconic white male hero?
Literally erased, like a fart in the wind.

Attached: 7dLwRk.gif (320x180, 595K)

In a tarkin book that was released a couple of years a go.

So who's Rey?

Shmi. Basically Shmi and Sheev are Anakin's fathers.

Rise of the niggers

>but renames them “Skywalkers” in honor of Luke and Kylo

No love for Shmi

Attached: img-2554396-f.jpg (400x320, 20K)

>Kylo does the right thing and becomes Ben Solo again as he sacrifices himself to kill Palpatine.

IT'S LIKE POETRY! IT RHYMES AND I CLAPPED!

NO, I AM NOT THE ONE

Actually, at this point and after TLJ, I'd welcome the fan service. It's the only thing for the sequels that works.

So Kylo was the chosen one all along?

How's Star Wars living up now buddy?

youtu.be/5sOvNYYH6Cs

That is exactly what my friend thought the were going to do after TFA. He thought Luke would die in the second one, and Rey and Leia would somehow bring back Luke, Yoda, Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon back to fight the Knights of Ren. It would have been like a Star Wars Avengers movie. It wouldn't have been original, but it would have been a million times better than this shit.

>be Rey
>an hero with no backstory
>no family
>no personality
>can wield a lightsaber with no training
>impressive force powers with no training
>be incapable of defeating the final boss of Star Wars so the guy you've been fighting and defeating for three movies does it for you

Sounds right.
I think Jar Jar and Rian are geniuses.

Attached: 40A4C21700000578-4524048-image-a-59_1495431523420.jpg (634x357, 28K)

pic related, it's Jar Jar and Rian

JJ can't create anything original, he just echoes ideas from other fiction that he likes and they shoves a bunch of explosions and bright flashes over it.

There was s no doubt RJ is a troll. I'm sure he loves this shit.

Attached: 1561553983458.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Shit how do I edit my comment

Click on the 3 dots and click edit post

And not a single alien.

What 3 dots? Do I have to sign in somewhere? I don't like nicknames. Or is it at the screen where I have to select the fire hydrants?

kek its even worse than i thought but still better than last jedi

All I wanted was a scene where Sheev and Shmi say each other's names to each other.

>han solo force ghost

Fucking how? He isn't a jedi. It's not something you can just randomly do, you need to be trained.

Remember a character named Rey who had zero training? Yeah, welcome to Disney.

I 100% believe this. It sounds so rushed and full of "well fuck it, lets throw that in too" this whole "trilogy" has been a joke.

Everyone involved in writing these movies is a hack. Have you seen RJs TLJ storyboards? Keep in mind higher ups saw this and said YES bravo rian!

Attached: 1564511761127.jpg (1843x1080, 234K)

Attached: 1560334326652.jpg (640x480, 37K)

>One Year
They don't even know their own lore, the galaxy isn't as big as our Solar System

Tell that to his Last Jedi rumors. Kek.

Attached: 1563417179665.jpg (1920x1080, 646K)

>Luke Skywalker and Han Solo appear as Force ghosts

Attached: IMG_20190702_121535.jpg (716x769, 71K)

Don't worry, David Benioff and DB Weiss will save Star Wars.

Reylos are weird

Please God tell me this isn't Leia's Tantive IV. The Empire didn't destroy that ship after ANH?

I JUST WANT KYLO TO LIVE AND HAVE A GOOD ENDING. IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK? THESE NIGGERS BETTER RESHOOT THAT SHIT OR I WILL BURN THEM

>A-a-at least they won't ressurect Palpatine like they did in EU (Legends).
Ahahahahahahahaha

>ruins of the Death Star
>jungle world
endor is a FOREST moon you bitch

Attached: 4L_I5oHmGoM.jpg (640x640, 63K)

Mary Sue don't be possessed by no man

Timeline split around the planet and opened up a dimension to where the planet was a jungle

That cannot be realy. Fucking stupid.

Its the Melvin Timeline

Attached: 1564249976690.gif (175x144, 886K)

I honestly feel nothing. Star Wars is dead to me

It dies with Kylo for me.

Please be true.

Pic related: an irrelevant character

Attached: d4a4b7d7bfd9ec11ead1513f28c352a41aa74ae4.jpg (600x300, 41K)

Why even care? The character is shit just like the rest of nuwars. Whatever potential there was got ruined with the TLJ

They should have just fucking declared TLJ non canon and remade the second movie because no asspull can save this mess

There's thousands of those ships. It isn't special in any way.

The didn't retcon shit. Endor had a desert and ocean in the Ewok movies.

>in the Ewok movies
yikes

>wafinder is on a desert world and an snow world
Retard

>The entire sequel trilogy is not canon

Wrong! This is how Star Wars ends.

Attached: Autistic Screeching.gif (500x285, 462K)

That sounds ok to me I'll be happy when it's all done

>new cool empowered bounty hunter with new cool droid
>new super weapons
>c3po becoming gay badass now taking the "iconic" bowcaster
>commander rose
>rey new head of the skywalkers

Yeah, it's believable sadly. I can see the meeting in front of my eyes and it checks all the bullet points inbetween selling toys and pushing an agenda. It even shits on the previous movies, so it's perfectly aligned with this trilogy. I wonder though what the super weapon this time will be, a galaxy destoryer? Everything got a death ray now? A time machine?

They gonna try and have their cake and eat it too by having Kylo die a villain yet share in the victory with Rey. If OP's leak is accurate then I'd say Luke's "A thousand generations live in you now" will be one of Kylo's flashbacks as a student instead of directed at Rey, he's the Skywalker.

So what was the point of second movie?

no point all it does is highlight hollywoods greed and incompetence as well as obsession with politics

none of this shit was planned out and it gets made up as get go along

Sounds like they are cramming in shit load of plot points and ebig twists, introducing new characters that we don't even get to know. I guess we will get rest of the plot in tweets and in the star wars disney world place.

Only plot points I see making a difference from 8 are Snoke and Luke being dead.

The Sith Fleet has star destroyers that have death star tech in them. They are mini death stars

In Disney's canon, Mon Mothma convinced the republic to disband their army and destroy their weapons because if they don't have weapons, then they don't have to go to war. Mon Mothma believed that if another empire appeared, the republic would just surrender peacefully

>waifinder is on a desert world but they go to snow world to learn what The location of it is it
YOU cant read

The problem is modern writers browse too much tvtropes or whatever and have to resort to gimmicks.

>do the boba fett effect by showing some character for 10 seconds and talk about how badass he is
>introduce more shit you can market as toys
>we need this for that demographic

It's a bunch of tricks and nonsense with some assholes playing games with your mind. It's not even good games it's just... I don't know, what's the word? Soulless. They got nothing to say, no convictions, no point, it's just industrial fan fiction at best. They're not even fans though they're just "happy to get that opportunity". Could've been star trek, could've been dude, doesn't matter. They just want to get big and star wars was the most popular franchise on earth.

Does that mean the first movie was retconned to be pointless as well?

Because Rian himself said that he posted fake leaks but even those had truth but change. We knew about a fight in rain on Ach To of Rey and Kylo but it was actually Rey and Luke.

>Mike Zeroh
>legit

Attached: laughing whores.jpg (707x530, 82K)

I know you're larping but Jesus Christ how horrifying

>Someone make me President of Lucasfilm now.
Sorry, but you're clearly over qualified.

No not necessarily, it pretty much just carries on from all the shit JJ set up in 7. He still totally blew his load prematurely by blowing up the super deathstar at the end of 7 and inevitably retconning it by the First Order still somehow having the upper hand at the start of the next movie.

I don't even know. Driver's performance made me care I guess.

>Better than TLJ

honestly that doesn't sound too bad

It's like in Hollywood, they fail upwards.

Filoni is a furfag and the one who brought the time portals and the helicopter lightsabers.

The MCU is finished anyway (look at the next phase).

>larping
I wish, someone screen cap this thread when when we hit december this place will melt

>Why not just call it Endor?
Because JJ/Bad Robot didn't create Endor. They can't get royalties from the Endor merch.
Remember C3P0 with a red arm? That's a Bad Robot design.

Attached: jj.png (494x711, 213K)

Same markings
Oh fuck it's happening isn't it lads
Could have sworn the Empire destroyed it after they successfully boarded it.

>Han Solo appear as Force ghost

The goal is to deconstruct (destroy) what worked in the past, all the stuff that people like, and replace it with a bland "inclusive" product.
They want everybody to be like Skywalker but what Disney/LF fail to realize is that when everybody is special... no one is.

Bespinbulletin and makingstarwars.net are The Best source on SW leaks.

Minor details regarding ‘The Rise of Skywalker’

This information comes from MakingStarWars ‘Now, This is Podcasting!’ Episode 272.
• Heard a rumour he couldn’t get 100% confirmation on. Our heroes go into the cave on the jungle planet not knowing what to expect then Klaud comes out.
• MSW think the Millennium Falcon makes it off of the jungle planet but can’t say for certain.
• MSW think that most of the second act takes place on the Jordan planet.
• Heard there’s gaps in the movie where Chewbacca just isn’t there.
• The C3PO memory stuff is early on, believe its first act. Our heroes take C3PO to the droid factory on the snow planet where the memory stuff happens and loaded into R2D2.
• Refers to swamp and jungle locations as separate planets.
• The Oracle rumours don’t make sense to happen on the swamp planet as it was previously said.
• The First Order and Resistance fight on the swamp planet is different from the scenes showing Kylo taking down swamp people in the trailer. Resistance fighters where wok like helmets but are different from the swamp fighters. MSW originally thought the Resistance were backing up the swamp people but it doesn’t appear to be the case.
• Believes snow planet is act one, Jordan being most of act two, can’t place the swamp planet and jungle is late second act.
• Heard that Rey and Kylo have a fight on the snow planet in act one. Speculates it could be part of the Force Fight later in the movie.
• Something that was left out of the MSW jungle planet article because they couldn’t get solid confirmation is that on the Jungle planet there are Venator-Class Star Destoyers.

Is the part Luke resurrecting Ben bullshit?

Attached: 1560130888740.jpg (563x651, 226K)

MakingStarWars, there are now new details regarding the events of the jungle world in the final instalment of the Skywalker saga. •Our heroes arrive at the jungle planet at the end of the second act. (This is strange to me, JJ said the jungle was at the start).
• The jungle planet is the location our heroes meet before going their climactic encounters with evil at the end of the movie.
• Things do not go as planned during the Resistance planning sequence and a skirmish breaks out.
• This is what was being filmed in August and September of 2018 with the Millennium Falcon on set and the orange X-Wing.
• There is a sequence early on where our heroes go into a cave and that where they meet Klaud, who agrees to help the Resistance.
• The Millennium Falcon has a pretty bad fire on this planet.
• Following the introduction of Klaud, a Resistance meeting takes place. Similar to the map room sequence in TFA where our heroes say what they need to do and what they’re up against.
• The jungle planet was shot at Black Park, some of it was also shot at Pinewood.
• Resistance and First Order face-off on this planet.
• Kylo slams the guy down in the trailer is from the swamp planet and there’s about 20 of those guys.
• Walkers not seen since AOTC are seen on the jungle planet.

Why is Rey hispanic?

Makes sense, almost everyone above her in the chain of command fucking died.

Probably artist's self-insert kek.

New new details the who/what reforges Kylo Ren’s mask in ‘The Rise of Skywalker’! Courtesy of MakingStarWars, we have new details on the reforge sequence of Kylo Ren’s mask.

The sequence supposedly takes place at some type of creepy castle. Kylo Ren and the Knights of Ren are at this dark location together. The castle is seemingly owned by his ‘ape man’ who agrees to fix the mask for Kylo and active a device which will take Kylo and his knights towards their goal. Apparently there was ash outside this castle leading to Mustafar speculation and when Rey and Kylo ‘Flash Fight’ they appear where there’s ash too but it’s unclear if it’s connected.

The Knights of Ren stalk around the work being done, excited and eager for the work to be completed. MSW believe there’s more to Kylo’s mask as the Knights of Ren see his as an extremely important task. MSW say there’s confusion as people have seen images of Kylo Ren fixing the helmet himself and the Knights of Ren aiding it’s repair. MSW speculates that possibly the Knights of Ren perform some kind of ritual around it or that JJ tried different versions of the this sequence.

During the article MSW mention that the script for ‘The Rise of Skywalker’ was 260 pages long as of Summer 2018 but that during production things shifted quite a bit as the story was fleshed out. You may remember that JJ was doing rewrites throughout filming.
I’ve included an image where you can sort of see parts of this ape creature and a Knight of Ren in the background. Swipe and you’ll see an image from the leaked references photos from a couple months ago, i speculate that creature may be this Ape Man.

Attached: Screenshot_20190803_180301.jpg (720x755, 75K)

>Our heroes
#notmyheroes

Attached: 1550269390840_sn7vkn8mc.jpg (609x645, 201K)

Kylo Ren to die in ‘The Rise of Skywalker’? During the latest episode of MakingStarWars’ ‘Pod People’, MSW reveal something interesting but I cannot stress this enough that this is just a rumour MSW are hearing and they’re trying to piece things together. Here’s the quotes: “I think Kylo kind of dies but there’s a twist to that and I don’t think it’s forever. I think Rey does something and it takes Kylo out but I don’t know if it’s bad for Kylo or good. If it’s part of his plan or not.”

What a perfectly shitty way to end this. garbage shitty trilogy

• Doesn’t know if Kylo and Rey’s ‘Force Flash Fight’ is through just space or through time and space.
• MSW think they know what places appear in the ‘Force Flash Fight’ but doesn’t want to say just incase it’s wrong.
• He describes the background as falling away, compares it to the force vision Rey had in TFA.
• Doesn’t say they know but won’t be surprised if you see locations from all nine movies during the ‘Force Flash Fight’.
• A few Jordan people said there was a Wild West stand off.
• The TIE Kylo has in the teaser was made from concept art from TFA.
• Mentions again that some sources told MSW of another ‘Force Flash Fight’ against a being in black robes. He says nobody would say Palpatine and would dance around it but he’s had it implied that it’s Matt Smith. Thinks this being is the threat from the beyond.
• MSW has no sources on this but speculates that in the ‘Force Flash Fight’ against the third person, that Rey and Kylo have control over the Force Flash and use it to defeat that other being.
• Heard that the Knights of Ren stand around a lot, for example he’s heard a scene described and get told the KOR are just there.
• Says that LucasFilm are aware people were disappointed with cool characters not doing much like Phasma so they’re making sure the Knights of Ren do.
• Don’t know if this is anything but at some point they’re joking about calling one of the KOR checkers and he says if he had to have one addition to Star Wars it would be “in the Jordan sequence, when Poe Dameron faces off against one, have it be checkers and have him call him checkers”. I find the wording odd, WHEN Poe faces off against one not HAVE or IF.
• When he first heard about the KOR returning for IX, he heard they’d have special abilities and some would have Force abilities. He doesn’t know if that’ll be in the movie or just for other canon material.

LOOK AT THE SAND!

Attached: 43DF612E-2C83-4CCD-A49B-200C75BD36A9.png (434x524, 250K)

So the whole point of this stupid series is to steal Anakin's redemption in ROTJ in killing Palpatine only so that they could give that victory to Rey?

Fuck this shit.

>It's another chase the mcguffin episode

>Remember when the force was limited to the abilities the user could use
Force Push, Pull, Jump, Grab/Choke, Lightning, Mindtrick, Sight
Probably missing a few, but now any Jedi can cast magical spells out of their ass with no training required to save the day It took Luke years to master the force but Rey and any new established canon Jedi have skills even beyond Yoda's capabilities
I miss old Star Wars

Attached: punished lucas.jpg (217x232, 10K)

total garbage so it sounds legit.

Tales of the Jedi just got Canon, we have egyptian Sith and mummies thanks to Disney

Why is George so fucking cute?

Attached: 1500198834239.jpg (838x1248, 155K)

so theyre called Skywalker Knights now?
it also sounds like what batman did in the dark knight returns

>swamp people
>I don't like mud. It's ooopy and goopy and dirty and it gets everywhere.

Attached: 4L_tafqI8xR.jpg (970x546, 37K)

>look at me i am the skywalker now
why are these movies making terrible puns out of the character names, something no one else brought up in the 6 lucas movies?
first solo, now skywalkers
whats next, chewbacca makes gum?

>people will believe this bullshit

Attached: 1563925095955.jpg (409x480, 56K)

>The Knights of Ren return from an expedition to the Unknown Regions to inform Kylo about a secret arsenal of superweapons built by Palpatine.
>Kylo and the Knights of Ren begin searching for the Wayfinder, a device required to locate the arsenal.

So they have to find the thing that finds the stuff.

>The Wayfinder’s coordinates are in C-3P0’s old memory unit in an abandoned Imperial blockade in a jungle world

So the heroes also have to find a thing to find a thing. Fuck you, JJ.

> they are ambushed by the First Order and rescued by bounty hunter Zorii Bliss (Keri Russell) and her droid D-0.
>The Resistance follows him, but are ambushed by the First Order and nearly defeated before a local alien, Klaud, helps them escape.

Lame.

>Rey and Kylo learn that the Wayfinder actually contains Palpatine’s spirit.

Emperor in a can?

What a piece of shit. So lacking in imagination that I can easily believe these leaks are real.

>where the heroes befriend the warrior Jannah (Naomie Ackie) and her people.
>where they are ambushed by the First Order and rescued by bounty hunter Zorii Bliss (Keri Russell) and her droid D-0.
>but are ambushed by the First Order and nearly defeated before a local alien, Klaud, helps them escape.

real imaginative writing here

See you in december

how is it worse than what we've seen so far?

Yes, just like the Force Trees and Rey and Kylo being related were true huh?

YOU actually believe Rian's Bullshit? You think The film will be better than this?

What the fuck does Rian have to do with bullshit leaks from 2 years ago? are you mental?

Because he said that he posted fake leaks and sent them to source of makingstarwars.net? You are retarded, kys

>TFA leaks were trash
>TLJ leaks were trash

Nobody takes this crap seriously stop viraling Disney drone.

>Rey rebuilds the Jedi Order to protect the galaxy, but renames them “Skywalkers” in honor of Luke and Kylo.

It will be hilarious if JJ actually tries to rename the Jedi order "Skywalkers." It's so cheesy that it can't possibly stick even among the craziest fans. I'm imagining star wars nerds gritting their teeth and awkwardly spitting out the new name at conventions. Disney will probably police them to enforce the change.

>This makes no fucking sense.
Welcome to Disney Wars

>TFA leaks trash
Most were legit though, makingstarwars.net leaked Han's dead and Snoke was at one point a snake Alien. Rey and Kylo stuff was accurate and all the rest too. TLJ was a mess on leaks but some stuff was legit.

>It's so cheesy that it can't possibly stick even among the craziest fans. I'm imagining star wars nerds gritting their teeth and awkwardly spitting out the new name at conventions
there's no more Star Wars fans even the mega nerds leave after Disney did see the guy with the Star Wars chronology-pedia now it's just ironic nerds and some girls

People said the leak about C3PO carrying Chewbacca's bowcaster and going crazy was bullshit too, but the posters say otherwise.

That poster is fake autismo

>>Luke Skywalker and Han Solo appear as Force ghosts
I guess Mark Hamill is still under contract to appear in yet another film but Harrison Ford has no such thing. How much did Disney have to pay Ford to get him to agree to appear in this shit show? $100M for 5 minutes of screen time?

pointed a gun at his head

He will say he did it because he liked The script but the truth is

>The poster with the Sith Troopers predating their reveal is fake

If it's Palpatines spirit, why can ghost Luke and ghost Han just fight him themselves?

Attached: 1559745374318.jpg (611x583, 50K)

This is just sad.
I'll be surprised if Disney actually renames the Jedi to Skywalkers. As if anyone will go along with it.

Attached: F1 (2).png (1137x1618, 1.54M)

If this is legit, it's bad fiction tier writing. I didn't think it could get any worse.

Attached: tWSNwCn2.gif (634x420, 3.24M)

>slug creature
>bounty hunter design and costume
>rey's new design
>poe and finn's costume
>finn's "sister"/black female character look
>knights of ren
>bb-8's buddy
>kylo ren's fixed helmet
>sith troopers

No, it's not. Literally, all of these were confirmed after the poster leak with 100% accuracy.
I'll be waiting in December for your reply.

Attached: 1465386497739.jpg (313x286, 17K)

How much of a faggot are you to type all of this?

Attached: -07-30-10-21-02.jpg (1123x625, 299K)

That actually sounds like a legitimate leak.

>Han Solo appears as a Force ghost
As if Harrison Ford would suck it up and take the money to be in a shitty Star Wars movie again.

>JJ literally wrote Rose out of the story
Yeah, I'm thinking he's based.

Not that bad. Hope I forget it all before, because it might be a fun finally. I'll see it after about 3 weeks with my boy Rian.

Attached: -07-28-05-53-07.jpg (624x351, 106K)

Oh my god it’s so awful!

Why THE FUCK would Han Solo be a force ghost? He wasn't a Jedi, barely believed in it, and only the most powerful jedi were able to figure it out. WHAT THE FUCK JJ.

Chewbacca makes chewing tobacco, duh

The book is about Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi but also features flashbacks to Jinns' time as Count Dooku's apprentice when he started to sense his master might be falling towards the Dark Side.

A clever Redditor spotted a hugely important passage where Jinn worries Dooku is obsessed with the Jedi prophecy: "He who learns to conquer death will through his greatest student live again."

Assuming Palpatine also knew about it, was he ready to discard Vader fro Luke because he needed to make sure his greatest ever student was capable of ensuring his own return?

>The Sith Troopers have been out in the “unknown regions” for 30 years
>The Sith Troopers have Death Star technology
>Kylo Ren will spend at least some of the movie trying to retrieve them
>That plan will backfire and the Emperor will take control of his fleet

It's an illusion created by Ghost Luke.

Since when could Force ghosts create an illusion? This is Yoda interacting with the physical plane all over again.

Phew, I'm so glad that's over with, after all those years of suffering, regret and hatred, Palpatine has been destroyed, I am at peace, and the Jedi have a chance to re-emerge and go through a reformation, not to mention the Republic which now-

Oh.

>2019
I am forgotten... and all of my actions have become utterly irrelevant. 't Was all for naught. Time to disappear into obscurity...

Attached: Screen-Shot-2015-01-20-at-9.59.31-AM-600x258.png (600x258, 99K)

DEAD WARS IS DEAD

>she gets promoted to commander after doing absolutely nothing and almost fucking over the resistance for "muh love"

Makes sense

>left
>a nerdy autist's heart, soul and dreams with billions of dollars to back it up and no expenses spared

>right
>soulless corporate hackery riding on the coattails of someone who truly gave a shit that they paid a gorillion dollars to fuck off

It hurts to see this.

Attached: 1557554452758.png (209x278, 38K)

>Han Solo force ghost
That's bullshit for two reasons, number one, Ford is never returning to star wars. Two, you have to be trained to return as a force ghost, and y'know, be a force user.

Attached: 1563301873836.png (500x300, 42K)

>you have to be trained

Not when you're born good at everything

Attached: 1564682546824.png (500x869, 199K)

>Force Push, Pull, Jump, Grab/Choke, Lightning, Mindtrick, Sight
literally videogame thinking that was never in the original trilogy, I really hate that view of the force
>well you're a force push master, but you didn't practice pull enough with the special hand position so you're terrible at it

That's Mary Sue, not Han.

This is so shit that I actually believe it could be real. Thanks, Disney.

So all the Sith troopers must be in their fifties.
This is so stupid.

If Rey can beat Luke's ass what was the point of Luke's jedi training? Sounds like it's all useless patriarchal bullshit to keep STRONK WAHMEN like Rey from being Force users.

>han solo appear as a force ghost
First, this is stupid and doesn't make sense. Second, god damn, imagine how much money they trowed at Harrison Ford's lap for him to appear in this shit heap of a series.

This script is boring and uninteresting, which is even worse. At least time travel could be fun in a schlocky way.

Attached: shame.jpg (257x431, 31K)

>Find a WayFinder Finder, then go get the WayFinder Finder Unlocker

Jesus H Christ

>Wasnt making star wars the ones behind the force sloth theory, and didnt the plot of TLJ only get leaked a few weeks before the movie came out?

Yes. TLJ was not spoiled or leaked until the very end via early viewings. There was also no where near the enthusiasm for TLJ as there was for TFA. Then TLJ was released... you know the rest.

All of the big leaks for Episode 9 came from r/starwarsleaks.

Attached: Diversity Star Wars.jpg (2822x1918, 1.28M)

I never would've let myself enjoy SW as a kid if I knew this is how it would all end.

Time machines when

>Rise of...
>its the last one

Attached: buzz.png (1212x638, 964K)

EVERYONE HAS THE FORCE!

Hell, you could use the "Recycling unused ideas from older movies" card because early Return of the Jedi script drafts had Ghost Ben and Ghost Yoda backing Luke up against the Emperor.

>r/starwarsleaks
That's a disgusting cesspool of Disney shills.

OMG EPIC THIS LINE WAS FORSHADOWING!

Attached: 2019-01-02 15_06_12.jpg (647x506, 83K)

Utter trash

>Rise of...
>its the last one

God you're right

Attached: 1564849317973.jpg (512x512, 11K)

>That's a disgusting cesspool of Disney shills.
It's literally unreal how bad they are.

The Game of Thrones writers are doing X, XI and XII, also referred to as The Dabid Trilogy.

What about my boi? What's his Trilogy?

Attached: Star Wars Man.jpg (6400x4864, 3.52M)

Actually I don't know. Some are saying his trilogy was canceled, others are saying he is helping the GoT writers.

Wiess and Benioff showed what utter hacks they were when they ran out of source material and started making shit up.

Correct.

Attached: 1557368297232.jpg (800x800, 43K)

>C-3P0’s old memory unit
You mean the one that got WIPED?
Also, why the fuck would 3PO have that information?
>random force flashbacks for le nostalgia
Yeah, this does sound legit because they would be stupid enough to do this.
>Rey rebuilds the Jedi Order
Of coarse SHE would be able to do it even though she looks more likely to run off and abandon it all unlike Luke.

>The Dabid Trilogy.
>KILL THE DABID KILL THE DABID

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

>Luke
I think you mean Jake. Jake Skywalker.

>everyone standing around and making small talk, smiling, laughing
>after just escaping death and seeing most of their colleagues and resistance killed off
kinda tone deaf tbqh

This is basically RLM’s first theory about the movie, sounds like fucking shit but at least it isn’t time travel

Also
>3rd movie
>Death Star
>Endor
>Palpatine again

End this godforsaken franchise already