What's the most painless way to kys while making it look like an accident?

What's the most painless way to kys while making it look like an accident?

Attached: 1231284 124721741.png (696x732, 386K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

carbon monoxide poisoning

Don't do it my dude, things can get better. The hardest part is starting out, I know, I have been at the bottom of a bottle. It can get better, you just have to take the first step. I believe in you, user

Best way to do this in my room?

just be yourself bro

Set up a bbq

shotgun

burn a chunk of coal
also be wary that bugs crawl out when smoke is present

Take out as many brown people as you can first.

This. Put a steak on it.
Your family will believe you were an idiot for sure, but they won't know you killed yourself.

take a bunch of pills and go for a night drive

Hang in there user

Attached: 1562485023430.png (840x854, 412K)

the lead singer of boston lit two charcoal grills in his bathroom, laid out on the floor and succumbed to
he had his suicide note pinned to his lapel, and he had two other undisclosed letters addressed to his wife and loved ones in his office. what i’m saying is, make sure you have everything squared away before you do this user

Attached: F73CDFCA-1A3F-4B9A-9D48-B29F48D8272A.jpg (663x607, 56K)

plug your car exhaust pipe

It's not going to take very long for everyone to figure out it was intentional, unless maybe you do something like dying in a hang gliding "accident" or something similar.

Otherwise, I believe obliterating your brain with a shotgun is quickest way to turn the lights off, provided that you do it correctly.

pretty peaceful way to go tbqh, better than hanging or cutting oneself

This is surely the most painful and dangerous method of suicide.

Why does it need to look like an accident? Just shoot your brains out, that's what I'm gonna do.

not really possible since I live in an appartment, but that bbq stuff sounds legit. I wish they just sold exit bags in stores

exactly. i was in the same place as op two years ago, i actually saved part of an article i read about his suicide

Attached: 436ADA88-EDB4-4473-BEB1-13B4ED41033C.png (1242x2688, 2.82M)

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods

want to make it easier on my mum

Joining the Military.

No matter how you do it she will always think it’s her fault and she will carry that on her shoulders for the rest of her life
just have sex you fucking incel

I understand, me too. Suicide is ultimately selfish tho. So do whatever guarantees it cause you dont want to survive that shit.

>want to make it easier on my mum
not possible

not if it looks like it was an accident since it was "an accident"

I always think about it, I even buy the equipment, but I just dont do it.

Our time will come. No rush.

Don't motherfucker my cousin off'd himself last June and that shit haunts his mom and siblings to this day. Do your mom a favor and hold on for awhile longer.

I've known people who've killed themselves.
Their parents never, ever, get over it.
I believe every person has a right to their life, and to the ending of their life, but don't delude yourself into thinking it will be easy on your mother in anyway.
Get therapy, get psychiatric therapy, get medicinal help and live a simple easy life. Do this and you'll save your loved ones a lifetime of questions and suffering, and perhaps bring yourself some times of joy.
Get help first, if you feel like kys first after some years of this, then its your choice to make.

Don’t do it. Get the fuck off this site and never come back. You’ll be fine.

just smoke weed ya idiot

>I even buy the equipment
You should be buying guns or a knife and taking someone with you who deserves it. (Not me)

This, setting up an appointment with a recommended psychologist changed my entire outlook. You’re scared and depressed because you don’t have a plan - I get it, I’ve been there. You feel like every day is just a painful grind without rhyme or reason, and tomorrow doesn’t offer anything worthwhile. It’s terrible, I know, but once you actually set appointments, take those steps, you feel like you’re moving somewhere.

Hey, think about it this way:

You don't want to die. You just want the life you currently have to end.

Killing yourself is just one of potentially thousands of ways to do that

Your mum would rather have you, as you are now, than a corpse she has to put in the ground. Think about that, she loves you and you obviously love her, any concern she has for where you are in life stems from a desire to see you happy - she doesn’t want you out of her hair, she wants you out doing something that makes you smile. That’s all she wants.

this is a dark website man...

sorry

She doesn't have to be me though. None of you do. I've always thought that it would be selfish, but I've come to realize that there's nothing selfish about wanting to end your suffering. I understand the effects it can have on others, which is why I asked the question, otherwise a bullet to the head would be much easier

It sincirely won't read the camp of the saints.
Bupping for answers

It’s selfish when you don’t utilize the resources readily available to you, which psychologists are. This isn’t the 1960s, the stigma on mental health is fading, these centers are seeing people from all walks of life and you’ll be treated with respect and dignity. 40 minutes with a therapist - even if it’s just to vent and hear an expert’s opinion on your situation - is so much more effective than 40 minutes with some smoldering coals.

If you don't fear death, you're already free. Do some bizarre shit for yourself. Just go for a walk or even lay in bed and don't think about anything but time. Embrace every second as if it's a life time. If the alternative is killing yourself, do a little exploration.

For me, it's the Set Fire to Self method