Is it SERIOUSLY true that Americans clap and cheer at the cinema or is this just another meme?

Is it SERIOUSLY true that Americans clap and cheer at the cinema or is this just another meme?

Attached: 1139797.jpg (1139x797, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CMKWPtJc18c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=CMKWPtJc18c

i lived in south America for a couple years. they clap at all the movies. in Miami where im from we get tourists from all around the world, and everyone theres clapping it just happens to be from Europeans. so fuck off you eurocuck, you people come here to clap.

This is amazing

this made me smile. the joy of life can not be contained. I now want to watch movies with indians

Depends on the movie.

Stuff that's really popular/well-received like marvel movies, yes.

Stuff like DC movies and it's quiet af

Havent been to a movie in forever but that certainly was/is a thing. It's probably only gotten worse actually.

I've gone to all kinds of movies my whole life, stopped going about 4 years ago, but I personally only saw people cheer once and that was the premier midnight showing of dark knight and heat legend arrives and did the pencil trick. Other than that, no.

maybe in negromerica, aka the south, but in the civilized parts of the US this is not a thing, no.

south americans clap when the plan lands. they clap for everything. their life is one big movie and they're just along for the ride

>civilized parts of the US
where is this mythical safe zone

i feel like the only time people clap is if its a movie with some sort of following like harry potter, marvel,or dc. ive never clapped, but ive been in a theater when people clap. almost never happens though its usually only alike 5-10 people who clap and most are kids or have kids with them

I travel to Europe for work all the time and people there clap for every major movie. If the theater is full people are clapping. So don’t try this bullshit about Americans clapping its bullshit and you know it.

I clapped at the end of Song of the Mask, people starting flinging crab leg husks at my melon, one snagged my ear. I used the head movement from kickboxing class to dodge the rest.

More civilized than you, Muhammad.

happened to me when I went to some blockbuster movie with a friend a few years ago, I think it was jurassic world? I live in a majorly white area. I think it just comes down to the type of movie, shit like starwars and marvel will have retards who clap.

Depends on the movie. Shit like endgame, then yeah oftentimes there will be a standing ovation at the end of the film. The worst part is standing for the pledge before the film starts desu.

Attached: 1563936634349.png (618x597, 312K)

they did for the Return of the King and Revenge of the Sith when I was a young lad

Why are indians such subhumans?

deep cringe

Unfortunately it's true, I didn't believe it either until I got dragged into seeing capeshit with some coworkers. During Infinity War, a few people clapped and cheered but it was whatever. When we saw Endgame though, the whole fucking theater clapped and hollered like a bunch of autistic apes. It was really annoying and it's cringe how they even have pause moments in the flick for these capeshitters to sperg out.