DARK CRYSTAL: AGE OF RESISTANCE!!!FACT!!!

Never liked the original and normally can't stand Jim Henson's shitty style of googly eyed proctology victims but I'm strangely interested in seeing this.

I like that it's 100% fantasy without human characters. I love the aesthetics and the cinematography is gorgeous.

Could do without the "Age of Resistance" tagline though....!!!FACT!!! youtu.be/UMRz6Hfjelo

Attached: MV5BNjVjODZmYWEtNjZhNC00MTdkLTgyMGYtNDBiODRmMzJkMDdjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjg2NjQwMDQ@__V1_.jpg (1500x2222, 2.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zSV42j8lccg
youtube.com/watch?v=57vaKllPg7k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh and it's Directed by Louis Leterrier who did 2008's The Incredible Hulk which is hugely underrated and one of the MCU's best films!!!FACT!!!

it looks amazing m8

RESIST BLONALD CRUMP!!

HMMM HMMMMMM

I won't watch it because it'll just pollute the part of my memories of the real Dark Crystal.

Looks promising.

fyi the dark crystal was nazi propaganda

I thought the original Dark Crystal was boring as shit but the Skesis seemed like an interesting fantasy society, I have no idea who the other naturefags were but the movie should have just been cool Skeksis shit.

>skesis "cool"

did we watch the same movie?

Attached: Jen.jpg (1280x536, 61K)

>Netflix
It's going to suck!!!FACT!!!

actually it *looks* very promising from everything we've seen from it so far

youtube.com/watch?v=zSV42j8lccg

I actually really like the voice acting cast they got

I'm deliberately ignoring everything about this for that specific reason. I'm not going to watch the trailer or anything.

If it's any good I'll hear about it through osmosis.

>Age of Resistance
That's a really really shitty subtitle desu, doesn't sound fitting the aesthetic or atmosphere at all. Very generic.

I don't even know what's being resisted since the ending of the Dark Crystal was pretty unambiguous in its finality.

This is gonna bomb so hard.

The only thing it has going for it is it's on netflix so normies might actually watch it, but at the same time it's nerdy puppet stuff not associated with the MCU

unnecessary garbage

it makes more sense when you remember that everyone in this new series will be dead or gone by the time of the first movie

it's a prequel set hundreds of years before the first movie user

youtube.com/watch?v=57vaKllPg7k

This always made me hungry as fuck.

> age of [INSERT THING HERE]

DROPPED

I wanna fuck some hand puppets.

No. Seriously absolutely everything Netflix has made has been complete shit.

BAN TEST

Adult puppetry has never been successful. Change me mind.

Team America

Attached: 1564756524175.jpg (480x569, 20K)

>it's a prequel set hundreds of years before the first movie user
So we know how it ends?

Wrong

Attached: 1474649838967.webm (853x480, 1.87M)

>Netflix

Attached: 1051.jpg (460x460, 57K)

>I like that it's 100% fantasy
then why is it about Trump?