twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

REST IN PEACE BITCH

Then Sneed....

...shall HAVE it.

>Darth Cannabris
Better than any new sequel character

>?*lore noises*?
KINO!!!!

Attached: 1538594759347.jpg (400x400, 17K)

Attached: fatty2.jpg (1920x1080, 243K)

What is wrong with this guy? Do all Americans look like this?

I think he literally has a disease

Did Mike seriously ever do anything wrong?

He's the demon inside of Robert.
The flames give it away.

He sounds like he's the Darth Lord over Weed and Circumcision.

Attached: 1564736490392.png (2700x2160, 3.94M)

Wrong. Mike is good, he carries the fire, and it's used to ward off the demon within Robert. At the end after Fatty and his mother are killed by Robert it will be Mike who will avenge.

Robert knows this and respects Mike, which is why he gives Mike a gift at the end. Robert does not want to be evil but cannot his nature.

Robert tossed Mike the nutty bar to keep himself alive. It wasn't an act of respect, it was an act of survival.

>OMG BRRROOOOOS I SAW THE IDUBBBZ VID ON MY RECCOMENDED TOOOO! LMAO SUCH EPIC MEME PWNAGE BROS LETS SPAM THREADS ON Yea Forums ABOUT THIS EVEN THOUGH THE LIGHTSABER KID HAS BEEN A MEME FOR YEARS

Attached: 1563800496575.png (454x520, 11K)

>THE LIGHTSABER KID
It's not 2004 anymore, gramps

Mazel tov cocktail

> Darth Cannabris

Attached: 1540253510550.gif (203x211, 53K)

The dark side is strong with this one.

>We can't have fun with a legit documentary on white trash autism
Shoo dumb wojack poster

You should replace Mike and the mother with one another

How good is that Rancor weed?

How different would it have been if Theroux did the interviewing?

Attached: screenshot-www.youtube.com-2019.08.02-21-28-46.png (775x535, 296K)

Unironically would make a great Baron Vladimir Harkonnen for the new Dune movie

>Mazel Tov Cocktail

is a mazeltov cocktail like jewish lightning?

>Lights up the Old Reeferblic

Attached: 636639742014062267-Chris-06.jpg (534x401, 52K)

Are you Armond White?

How do you plead?

Probably pretty similar. Robert had just a few things to say and he got to say them.

It's a Molotov cocktail but has kosher technology so you're allowed to use them on the sabbath. Like the kosher light switch youtu.be/NdbkvJznmwU

I live in the same town as these guys, people I went to high school with we're posting about them on jewbook when the video first got discovered

>I live in the same town as these guys
My condolences

the Midwest is all pretty trashy to be fair

Oh trust me, I know.
t. Midwesterner

Is Idubbbz the worst e-celeb now?
>rarely makes videos
>makes garbage content when he does
>hates his fans
>has a SJW girlfriend
>censors himself and acts like it's a good thing
>pretends his toxic bullying content is actually positive
>everybody copycats him
He has fucking killed Youtube and he's such a faggot.

I always thought americans were naive when they talked shit about "flyover" states and how much better the cities are.
But I'm from Serbia, and was imagining their rural culture as something close to the one here, obviously way off.
They seem to have more, but do less with what they have.
I got no idea what is it about your small towns but it's way more fucked than any place here.
If I had to take a wild guess, it's that people there are "left behind" by the rest of american society, so it's a black hole of opportunity or something.

I feel like anytime someone says the movie Gummo is unrealistic, you should show them Full Force.

Have you thought about killing yourself, you no fun having, mouth breathing, retard? Seriously, kill yourself and live stream it for our enjoyment

Is Meijer really as good as the legends tell?

Serbian population
>7 million
United States population
>300 million

This has more to do with it than anything. Vast wealth and opportunity appear suddenly and even low genetics had the chance to pass on repeatedly.

There is a special kind of absurdist decadent nihilism that only exists in the abysses of america

Nah, you’re just a jealous faggot who can’t have fun

TELL ME ABOUT MOTHER'S CODES

What's the deal with the root cellar?
It looked like it was only tiny, but shouldn't is be a full room you can go in? Was it just filled up with trash and used tyres?

Does he use a force mazel tov

The codes are instructions on how to build a bomb fueled by cat poop.

Quick rundown:
>Fatty is the spirit of man, innocent but still capable of failing
>Robert is the same spirit, but corrupted, still recognizable but impossible to agree with
>Mike is literally the archangel michael sent to watch over fatty, he even has angel wings on his shirt
>IDubbbz is satan, one who takes perverse pleasure in harming the simplicity of human life because he deems it inferior
>The final battle between fatty and robert represents the duality of man

cat shit nuke

Yes, we have two of them in my city

*lore noises*

Cat shit powered minivan

You should do a follow up, Yea Forums-exclusive interview

the fruit cellar hides dark secrets, possibly related to the demonic entity possessing Robert

>tfw no dedicated cat shit room

That's not the impression I've gotten, your modern history has been a short ride so the golden age you're reffering to obviously hasn't lasted long enough to change a population's genetic heritage.
If anything, listening to fatty, he seems to have an average head on his shoulders, and I got the impression that, since his dad is dead, and his mother seems too old to be running the house, it all just sort of fell apart with no pillar of stability in the family.
The situation seems fixable, for him.
But then you look at the people around him, the 4-5 others who appeared, and you wonder, has their water supply been poisoned or something?
It might be the resources, like you said, but I think the real main reason is something else.

Aren't you meant to sift the kitty litter every day or so?
If they're just going to be lazy about it and have the (literal) room they might as well get a big ol' plastic kiddy pool and just fill it with kitty litter, rather than having a couple of overflowing turd boxes

Attached: 1559701909779.jpg (480x480, 32K)

we can't let this guy get the mother codes

Americans were once poor Europeans, they came to America and the economy grew rapidly, but the sheer size of the country creates a lot of weird little backwaters where people can get by but lack education and have no culture beyond stuff like Star Wars and Marvel

Yeah, the sheer size of the nation might be what is creating the conditions for these sort of communities to exist.
Dead in the water, but have everything they need to "live"
Also what you mentioned about marvel and star wars taking the role of religion there, I noticed that too, sad really.

Cushings

>Dead in the water, but have everything they need to "live"
that's pretty much how it is, every state has these little shitty towns with nothing but fast food places and a walmart

That’s not even my main point. America has over 50x higher population than your shithole. That means for every 1 obese, autistic, or schizophrenic in Serbia there over 50 in America. Combine that with vast and easy access to wealth so they can keep their weak genetic line going and you’re bound to get a clan like this in every bum-fuck town or another and they gravitate together for strength.

I was amazed that Ian didn't know what Meijer is. I guess it's just a regional thing.

You made it sound like genetics were involved in a large scale event.
But now your point is gravitating more towards an "economy of scale" sort of deal
Either way, I got the point.
But I disagree about calling my country a shithole, there aren't any streets here where it isn't safe to walk at night, a claim you cannot make.

>The laugh was not my own.
Is Robert demonically possessed or does he have a tulpa.

Attached: Dougie_seed.jpg (680x382, 77K)

I agree

Attached: The Baron Vladimir Harkonnen.webm (240x426, 784K)

>do you like having autism?
>*gets stabbed*

Watched this doc last night. Enjoyed learning about the fat guy. Pretty sure everyone was clearly mentally ill though. ( including the interviewer )

>I disagree about calling my country a shithole. There arent any streets here where it isnt safe to walk at night, a claim you cannot make.

Because I'm not delusional. your shithole is safe because of America and the 14 million dollars in aid you receive. Also, reminder.
>The bombing killed between 489 and 528 civilians, and destroyed bridges, industrial plants, public buildings, private businesses, as well as barracks and military installations. In the days after the Yugoslav army withdrew, over 164,000 Serbs (around 75%)[failed verification] and 24,000 Roma (around 85%)[failed verification] left Kosovo and many of the remaining civilians were victims of abuse

Really depends what part of "flyover land" we're talking about. Michigan is kind of a shithole through and through. Most states West of the Mississippi are pretty comfy though. Just stay out of meth/heroin towns. They're easy to identify, just avoid any town where all the houses look like Fatty's.

Oh, you mean the 14 measly million of which hardly anything reaches the actual population, and doesn't affect our culture, education, safety, or economy one bit?
america doesn't have a god damned thing to do with this country's safety, and if anything, you mutts protecting all those organ traders and mujihadeen in their kosovo safespace has more negatively affected this part of Europe than any military action in Yugoslavia.
Oh, and your uranium munitions and cluster bombs killed your albanian friends just as much as us, and you are forgetting the ~3000 soldiers killed as well, protecting their country from delusional NATO scum on a warpath.
Some of your officers got around to admitting how bullshit it all was, and that the alliance was just looking for an enemy.
But these facts ring silent now, they will be louder when more objective historians take a look at your shoddy empire, down the line.

So is your country safe or not

It is a poor country, but all statistics point to a very safe place.
There are certain perks associated with having a homogenous society, I'm sure you're well aware.
Considering you have 5x our murder rate per person due to your multi-culti

2 dollars per citizen of your entire country in aid annually. You owe me one, twice. America decided your countries boarders after World War 1, saved you from communism in World War 2, and most recently in the 2000s rescued your country from its neighbors. Yes, we could easily have destroyed you both and did not. You’re welcome for protecting your Europoor shithole you can stop bragging about your county being safer than ours because you have US to thank for that. You’re welcome

Attached: 0E47BE89-307B-4A9C-8146-66C4F54E4B18.gif (250x188, 54K)

Well we don't have mujahideen organ traders at least

The 14 million aren't aid money, they are mostly used to buy out our government officials so they can assimilate this country into NATO's sphere of influence, or at least try to
Communism came and went here with Tito, and you didn't have a god damn thing to do with it.
In the last 30 years, the western powers, or let's just say NATO, have completely ruined this country, economically, and politically, with propaganda.
How delusional you must be to make absurd statements like that.
As for easily destroying us, there would be no point, you sided against us in every war after WW2, and you took everything you wanted, including a piece of our land, while helping some real hardcore scum along the way, and painting them the good guys.
You got your Kosovo military base, and a stronger hold on the region.
You didn't help, you never will, and people here know that, which is why we laugh off your failed propaganda attempts whenever or wherever they air.
We know that no news about this country, ever reaches your national stations.
You would bomb us again at the drop of a hat, and we see you scum for the enemy you are.
Boasting about democracy and freedom while openly fighting on the side of extremist muslims

That's in Kosovo, your province.
So technically you do, you just ignore it.

Another victory for AMERICA!
USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA!

Attached: DE954FFA-DA2D-410A-BA91-98D54F58082D.png (322x156, 86K)

DUDE

Is that supposed to trigger me?
Enjoy getting blacked

I can’t hear you over how much my country is winning.

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA! Another victory for AMERICA!
USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA! Another victory for AMERICA!
USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA!

Attached: BA6686B2-FBDC-40F3-9F65-4D6C08586BB2.jpg (720x720, 69K)

Your country is pretty shit, as far as empires go.
The blind patriotism that built your current culture, is already crumbling away, then comes the chaos.
Or maybe it already has?
Your elite has been quite effective in their divide and conquer.

Reminder we decided your countries boarders, defender you from communism, and most recently protected you from insurgents. Provide millions in support and like a petulant child you still complain and stomp your feet. Show some God damn respect and be grateful we even allow you to exist.

why do zoomers talk like homo faggot womeNiggers?

You sound like you spend a lot of time thinking about America. I could hardly find irrelevant vassal-state on a map. Furthermore, I enjoy the vast wealth of this great empire and you yourself said your country was poor. What a shame.

I would consider your empire a failed one.
The rise came from accidental circumstance, the fall though, will be your own doing.
even your USA posting is ironic, not one shred of true patriotism in it.
When a country is multicultural, it stops being a legitimate entity, what does it stand for then?
You know what I am talking about, it eats you all up from the inside, knowing the path you're on

You know what’s funny is that I really don’t have any idea what the fuck your on about but I feel bad for you. You lost this argument through pure facts and logic now you’re groveling very hard talking about “14 million isn’t much” and acting like the most powerful empire the world will ever see isn’t impressive. Alluding to some deeply racist threats of an inevitable decline is just pathetic since once my country falls it won’t be here to protect yours or donate anymore millions.

I already explained the truth behind every "point" you made, including how you use that money to "help"
You don't really win an argument by completely ignoring the person you're talking to, or being completely ignorant on the subject you're discussing.
Or, wait, maybe you do, in your country.
Your inevitable decline isn't inevitable, but your crappy anti-intellectual culture of worker slaves has made it start.
The people who protested against slaughtering innocent Vietnamese civilians were the last who had a shred of awareness.
After that your army went professional, and you've been digging your grave in the worlds eyes ever since.

Sounds like once you just threw every anti-American propaganda you have at me and none of them stuck. I’m acutely aware of my countries vast economic, military, and political power over yours. By every measurable matrix your country was, is, and will remain subservient to mine for the foreseeable future and these groveling what-about-isms will be all you have to deny this reality.

Also, I’d wager more than you own that my quality of life is greater than yours but that’s just subjective.

Attached: fuckyou.jpg (667x661, 110K)

>I’m acutely aware of my countries vast economic, military, and political power over yours.
No, you are not, you don't know a single thing about this region, let alone this country.
And if you are the poster that made those retarded claims a few replies ago, then you couldn't be further away from knowing.
Even now, you talk of our subservience, when the entire conflict, and the prolonged political distance between Serbia and the EU/US stems from the fact that you have failed to capture us under your sphere of influence.
With China's growing power, and Russia's political backing, I see this country coming back onto a stable path, without you in the picture.
Also, stop calling the US your country, it's embarrassing.
>propaganda
>none of them stuck
direct observation of my enemy is not propaganda, facts not sticking is a common theme in your country

>he keeps replying

Jesus man, don’t you have something to do? We get it, you hate America because you live in some irrelevant ass Eastern European shithole with Muslims and you yourself are brown. Your propaganda is worthless agains reality and America will own your children just like we own you. I won the genetic lottery I’m rich with blue eyes in America the greatest empire the world will ever see and you are loser. Rip.

yikes, a retard trying to give me a reality check

Your life must really suck huh my brown friend? I can understand why you’re so mad about America and I pity you. Good luck sorry for trolling you so hard I’m sure your points were valid they’re just evidence of how pathetic your situation is how easily you can deny American influence on your life yet spout anti-America propaganda so fluently.

While you did quite literally bomb me when I was a child, the effects on my life have been minimal.
I do not know a lot about you because you're "oh, so relevant"
I know a lot because you were the leading force behind the ruin that has been brought to this country in the past decades.
>brown friend
>muh eye color
>I pity you
>propaganda
heh, sure
I was very realistic about my talking points, you flaunting your money, because it's the only thing you can really say that's positive about that shithole, does not spice up this caricature of a conversation one bit.

Not gonna lie, former airsoftfatty friend here. This is fucking hilarious watching Chris crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the mother codes.

Attached: 05FE5D90-418F-4167-A039-766F83B7B13F.jpg (640x544, 32K)

One day you’ll see that the American and Russian alliance is all that stands between you and the Muslim/Chink hoards. We will die as allies in the glorious battles that save the world. Only in those fleeting hours will you finally admit “user was right, America was based and redpilled all along”

I didn't know they made Americans that big...

Attached: Lummox.png (1080x795, 825K)

No country is ever completely gone, even Germans, at their most vile hour, had some shred of humanity.
The US has the potential to be "based and red-pilled"
But such a thing is not achieved by slaughtering innocents across the globe in fake wars for fake reasons,
while the civilian population feigns ignorance, and deflects to the speakers "irrelevance" whenever face to face with the truth
The thing is, you're not even a country anymore, haven't been since around the 50s I think.
Just a face mask worn by the Global Elite, perhaps you are aware of this too, and that is why you all shy away from gathering info on your "international deeds" from any unaproved sources
I remember you calling me "deeply racist" before, if it was you.
It's funny, from the people who have a racist term for every innocent population they slaughtered, and still look to certain groups (in your case muslims and chinese) as irredeemable "hordes"
The fight to save the world. should it ever happen, would be against the world's globalists and their slaves, notably, your children.

Honestly the most surprising thing about the whole video was finding out there are people who prefer the prequels.

underrated kek

Attached: captain cuck.gif (500x269, 883K)

The prequels were full of military-porn, a rare sci fi treat at the time in cinema.
People who don't care much for rogue smugglers will naturally gravitate towards the epic feeling prequels.
Luke was still the most based though

this is why no body likes americans. randomly start going on about how you protect the world. you are a cunt from a country of cunts. please nuke yourselves

Was Dougie a tulpa?

Seething 3rd worlder.

LMAO crying about racism like a true american

mike is ALWAYS there for fatty.

>SJW gf

Does he?

He doesn't seem that way inclined at all.

don't forget
>killed leafy

At least 5% of the population everyone is absolutely retarded though. They tend to congregate in specific areas because the ones with opportunities leave for a better life, so you are just left with the low skilled people.

mike looks pretty professionally chill here

Whiter than you, Mohammed.

When he's talking during the Mike Duel, he sounds exactly how I imagine Prequel lovers talking when they sperg about star wars. Their minds rotted from tax plans and space politics.

Where as 80s kids talk about believing in yourself, trying to be a hero, and fighting evil.

Attached: awesome-star-wars-memes-the-best-star-wars-memes-from-every-movie-so-far-inspiration.jpg (2500x1250, 747K)

>vastly larger population has vastly larger murder rate
who would have fucking guessed

every country says this until you all need our help. then you beg. i say perish.

>You a real nigga?

K i n o

This dialogue was on par with the prequels desu