Hey user, when was the last time you got your ass kicked? I am serious I could really hurt you right now...

>Hey user, when was the last time you got your ass kicked? I am serious I could really hurt you right now, to be honest I feel like doing that to you right now

So user what you gonna do?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AfMbN_MzCpw&t=79s

Attached: 20190803_011443.jpg (720x374, 146K)

i have a gun so if he starts a fight just shoot him

And this is exactly why I carry a gun

>Listen kid I am gonna stop you right there
>take out my gun and point it to his head
>you know what that is? That is Daddys killing machine
>now go back to your friends before put a bullet in you that will leave a hole in you bigger than your dad leaving you

>Gun owners fantasy
Kek, they would beat you and literally shove yoir gun up your ass

I would rather die than get bullied like that by a manlet

it takes like 1 second to draw from a holster

>It takes a second to draw a gun from a holster
Thanks for proving you are a larper, you have never touched a gun in your faggot life

Attached: C277D19A-E88D-4CEC-B91B-CDD27EFE461B.jpg (3264x2448, 1.23M)

>I am so tough I could like hit you really hard and stuff man
>t. really tough guy

>bunch of white guys starting shit with another white guy for no reason
This is your brain on libtard bullshit.

Just let him know his petty taunt doesn't phase you and let him be. If things don't go well you just leave, you can generally talk your way out of most situations if you aren't retarded.
>B-but muh honor!
Life is not a movie, where I live acting tough in these kinds of situations has worse consequences long term, it's not worth it

I'm a cowboy pew pew

Attached: DazzlingOrdinaryBubblefish-size_restricted.gif (455x250, 1.55M)

Dickslap him

Attached: 1549908950146.jpg (700x549, 34K)

>t. anti-gun faggot

You have never used a gun, nor been in a situation where a gun would have made a difference, nor had a gun pointed at you. A man that knows how to use a gun is not going to be a pushover, and you cannot move faster than a bullet. Stop acting tough on the internet, if Louie had a gun, this scene would be dramatically different.

t. Sheltered gated community babby

What does it mean when multiple people have told me several times that someday I'm going to get punched in the face but I have never been in a fight?

>Hey user, when was the last time you got your ass kicked?
I never get my ass kicked because I'm strong and powerful and have big muscles.

>So user what you gonna do?

Attached: 6186209-young-man-aiming-with-gun-isolated.jpg (1300x866, 82K)

It means you have a habit of disrespect.

Chad jock vs virgin comedian

Yeah but people always smile and laugh but never do anything

there are no jocks like that anymore

how

>hahaha guys look at this balding faggot!

>user starts crying and shoots himself

>ignore them in the first place because I’m in a fucking pizza joint not a fancy restaurant

If you even brandish that you have one, 90% of people shit themselves.

Most people don’t feel the need to chimp out and attack people for disrespect, brushing it off and moving on with their lives is the better option. One day you’ll come across a nigger or spic who doesn’t take anything from retards and will slap your shit

Alright kid i'm gonna be reasonable with you and your friends back there

*put my hand on his shoulder*

If you don't leave my table right at this moment your life from now on is gonna be just agony and pain you understand me?

*Smile at him*

>One day you’ll come across a nigger or spic who doesn’t take anything from retards and will slap your shit
I don't talk to people like that

"Skidaddle skidoodle your dick is now a noodle"

cringe

I've been in situations like this in the past and I've been an impulsive retard. I'd probably stab him in the hand with my fork, get my ass kicked by him and/or his friends, go to jail and they maybe get let off when I tell the police that he was threatening me and the girl corroborates my story.

Attached: 12329793-young-man-aiming-with-gun-isolated.jpg (1300x866, 62K)

You just start yelling and fucking screaming. THink of everything that's ever pissed you off, every faggot you've ever replied to on here. That little homoerotic manlet gets to have his little speach and you're supposed to just sit there and listen? Fuck that, let it all out start screaming and hollering start fucking smashing shit let the warmth wash over and grow into an overwhelming heat. Start babbling with food in your mouth about all of it. Piss your pants and if you can deficate as well. Start talking about the hot fire you feel on the sides of your face and screaming about how the jews run hollywood and how the nigger nexts door wants to fuck you. Bunch your own date in the fucking face and lob a chair threw the fucking window. Do anything other than just sit there.

>living anywhere near to niggers or spics

Dude, literally just take your clothes off. Nobody will fight a naked man

start jacking off and shoot your semen on him

>de-escalate the situation
>walk out of bar
>call taxi for the date
>wait outside in my car for them to leave
>follow his car
>find out where he lives
>proceed to torment him from afar using proxies to mitigate personal exposure and limit your attack surface to simulate the experience that he was trying to create for you at the pizza shop (unfair fight which is basically assault)
That's what a petty person would do, I would just keep to myself and let them enjoy their night whilst enjoying mine so long as they kept to themselves. It's not my place to tell another group of people to shut up unless I am a shareholder of the pizza joint myself.

Attached: 1444432498089.png (217x225, 22K)

>NOOOOO I HAVE A GUN PLEASE DON'T KICK MY ASS I'M NOT TOUGH ENOUGH TO FIGHT PLEASE

Imagine living in America and NOT owning a gun.

Yeah, but you're not rich. You'll just grumble about it and think about it later at night, imagining how badass you'd be if you could ruin someone's life. Then you go to bed, and wake up forgetting all about it, going back to your dead-end job. Neither of you will remember the other in a day.

laugh at that faggot and if he hits me i'd claim it was a hate crime since i'm Mexican, fuck whites.

>bang

Omae wa mou shindeiru

You don't need to be rich if you're clean with it, just petty.

I'm pretty sure Louis C. K. could beat that guy in a fight

Based

Based incel

If you look and talk like Louie, it won't work. Specially if the kid is drug fueled and horny for the bitch you're dating, and also that's a gang right there.
Now, can you look and sound intimidating despite your looks? then, who knows?

Why didn't he just start masturbating in front of him?

I thought this too. CK is pretty big

My sex life has nothing to do with the question nor the answer I gave. Perhaps you have replied to the wrong post?

dont shoot up any schools user..

But then the friends swarm him. It's not really the guy himself that's a threat. It's the friends.

Bizarre that the mere sight of a firearm leads you to that thought process, seek help before you act on your impulses, user. There is always a way out, buddy.

i only shoot the paper menace

Attached: Target-3-791x1024.jpg (791x1024, 82K)

this is literally how dumb niggers all end up shot.

>Muhfucka I can knock the gun out of his hand before he can fire.

Attached: 9fe704e6489f47746aa7d4eb0345238b_original.0.jpg (512x362, 23K)

I open carry so this never happens to me.

>Gets shot first

It has everything to do with it

How so? Could you please enlighten me. :-)

Deep down you know exactly what I am talking about

It depends on the script, like every other story. and it's the same in real life. If he is swift he can even take the gun from you with those fast movements.

>faggot leftie that gets his reality from cnn

People get killed all the time trying to pull this shit on strangers. Mass shootings get cut short by gun owners. Kill yourself for being a faggot drone.

Huh?

>awkward Yea Forums nerds in this situation
>break down in tears from being in a confrontation
>reach for their gun they get from their step dad
>Get auickly grabbed and punched
>proceed to cry harder
>get stomped unconscious and most likely shot with your own gun
>go to counselling to try and blank out this moment
>go in Yea Forums
>"If those fags did thst to me I would kill them, thats why we open carry right bros?"

This but unironically

NIgger im a 30 year old man who's been to jail

dont fucking @ me with you'r NEET life bullshit I would goddamn stomp that kid.

>projecting
yikes

pretty close to the actual episode