How can a movie this based?

How can a movie this based?

Attached: main-qimg-b1b41f2332447b379b6333d116f69b42.jpg (602x409, 107K)

Only the first one is good. Viggo himself knows this.

2>3>1

> zero black characters

That's how

Attached: 15579180668490.gif (268x302, 2.73M)

>How can a movie this awful?
ftfy, and I don't know. It's truly amazing how terrible these pieces of shit are

2 is the worst one. McKellen himself knows this.

X2 is another major piece of shit due to spamming politics

>based off the best fantasy story of all time
>incredible actors
>best score of all time
>created by people with a genuine love of the story

Uruk hai were based

1 >>>>>>> 3 > 2

lotr is the highest quality trilogy since the original star wars films came out. mcu has been pretty big but it doesnt achieve what lotr did, mcu is too sardonic and soulless. desu lotr trumps star wars by a long shot. the appendices for the films are basically evidence that it's the greatest series of films ever made, nobody was dragging their feet when they made these films. nothing has come close to that achievement since.

It was a different time.

Attached: lord of the rings balrog gandalf.webm (648x270, 2.99M)

>>best score of all time
Jewish trash

-14.00 on a wednesday
-enter the movie theatre with a friend and 12l of soda as well as enough money to buy 10kg of popcorn and snacks
-23.55, dozens of alarm go off
-people wake up because they slept through the first and second movie
-mom asked you to call her during break to make sure you're alright
-friends father picks you up 4am in the morning
-3 hours later you gotta leave for school

Will life ever be this great again? Why can't I be 14 for the rest of my life?

Just watched the extended trilogy. Amazing

Theatrical > Extended, I say this every time

Fucking this. Every movie of the trilogy is so good, how did he do this?

Co-produced and co-written by women

Everyone disagrees with you but it's ok to have an opinion

DANY NO

kys jew

MY GOD

Objectively true. Unless your an insatiable whore who wants more scenes. More book references.

>I don't have an argument but I can say buzzwords like a little faggot

Attached: 1564356972648.jpg (304x316, 28K)

Haha

Attached: D4251AF0-0631-4085-9D42-707E9D32EE28.jpg (204x307, 15K)

and everytime, youre wrong.

wrong

kys jew and take your jewish music with you to hell

based

>lotr, a story about great white men doing great things and stopping the evil of the east
>its all just jewish nonsense!
Whatcha doin there rabbi

Attached: 1552486280525.jpg (604x718, 164K)

>>its all just jewish nonsense!
nice pilpul rabbi
the music is objectively jewish trash
i didn't say anything about any other element of the film
gas yourself

you have to be at least 18 to post here

i can see your nose through the screen, mordechai

>I can see your nose through your screen, mordechai

Attached: 1549212328990.png (144x151, 11K)

>n-no u
i thought you jews were good at verbal arguments?

>after first viewing
3 > 2 >1
>after a few viewings
2 > 3 > 1
>after multiple viewings
1 > 2 > 3

Attached: 1560914297064.jpg (1080x1207, 98K)

this CGI unironically still looks better than a lot of shit today

Yes the pacing is so fucking bad in the extended it annoys the shit out of me. Only a few of the cut scenes are good anyways

Youve called like three different people jewish for liking some high fantasy scores from an acclaimed film, the fuck is there to argue about? You're a nutter who swallowed the redpill too hard and now you roam from thread to thread calling people jewish.

>Howard Shore was born in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, the son of Bernice (née Ash) and Mac Shore.[3][4] Shore is Jewish.[5]

Attached: Howard_Shore_in_2010.jpg (1284x1332, 422K)

eat lead, kike

There’s never going to be another trilogy like it, will there Yea Forums? And Amazon is going to fuck it up, aren’t they?

Tolkien hated Nazis.

>"I must say that the enclosed letter from Rutten & Loening is a bit stiff. Do I suffer this impertinence because of the possession of a German name, or do their lunatic laws require a certificate of arisch origin from all persons of all countries? ... Personally I should be inclined to refuse to give any Bestätigung (although it happens that I can), and let a German translation go hang. In any case I should object strongly to any such declaration appearing in print. I do not regard the (probable) absence of all Jewish blood as necessarily honourable; and I have many Jewish friends, and should regret giving any colour to the notion that I subscribed to the wholly pernicious and unscientific race-doctrine." ― Letter 29 — Written in response to Tolkien's German publishers asking whether he was of Aryan origin.

No. No there wont.
Yes. Yes they will.

jews got to tolkien too, sad

>"Thank you for your letter. I regret that I am not clear as to what you intend by arisch. I am not of Aryan extraction: that is Indo-Iranian; as far as I am aware none of my ancestors spoke Hindustani, Persian, Gypsy, or any related dialects. But if I am to understand that you are enquiring whether I am of Jewish origin, I can only reply that I regret that I appear to have no ancestors of that gifted people. My great-great-grandfather came to England in the eighteenth century from Germany: the main part of my descent is therefore purely English, and I am an English subject — which should be sufficient. I have been accustomed, nonetheless, to regard my German name with pride, and continued to do so throughout the period of the late regrettable war, in which I served in the English army. I cannot, however, forbear to comment that if impertinent and irrelevant inquiries of this sort are to become the rule in matters of literature, then the time is not far distant when a German name will no longer be a source of pride.
>Your enquiry is doubtless made in order to comply with the laws of your own country, but that this should be held to apply to the subjects of another state would be improper, even if it had (as it has not) any bearing whatsoever on the merits of my work or its sustainability for publication, of which you appear to have satisfied yourselves without reference to my Abstammung." ― Letter 30 — Written directly to Tolkien's German publishers.

I think I speak for everyone who gets laid regularly when I say: go back to /pol/ incel ;)

The last great adventure triumph of the white man.

It's all down hill afterwards.

based

go suck your cantor howard shore's chopped up dick, chaim

are you retarded? lotr has some of the best music in any movie of all time. what a retard

See

Do you like USB flash drives and laser keyboards? Have you ever used one of those?

If so, you're a jew.

No because I'm not a Jew

cringe

Dany yes please do it again

>>based off the best fantasy story of all time

Attached: file.png (205x246, 32K)

Thats bible

Complete ly correct

>"It was Sam's first view of a battle of Men against Men, and he did not like it much. He was glad that he could not see the dead face. He wondered what the man's name was and where he came from; and if he was really evil at heart, or what lies or threats had led him on the long march from his home; and if he would not really rather have stayed there in peace." ― The Two Towers, "Of Herbs and Stewed Rabbit".

>"The treatment of colour nearly always horrifies anyone going out from Britain, & not only in South Africa. Unfort[unately], not many retain that generous sentiment for long." ― Letter 61 — Written to Christopher Tolkien who was stationed in South Africa during World War II.

>"I have the hatred of apartheid in my bones; and most of all I detest the segregation or separation of Language and Literature. I do not care which of them you think White." ― From a Valedictory Address to the University of Oxford in 1959.