How do two pale-skinned, green-eyed adults come out with a Mexican child?

How do two pale-skinned, green-eyed adults come out with a Mexican child?

Attached: breaking_bad_announces_fifth_and_final_season.jpg (600x450, 53K)

Test

She fucked Tedro?

Skylar was eating Pollos Hermanos during the pregnancy

uh-oh hehehehhe

The boy on the right is relentlessly handsome. I want to kiss him relentlessly.

You see, when a cuck and a woman love each other very much....

>you'll never have a crippled breakfast child

They're new mexicans.

Americans are very sloppy about getting phenotypes let alone race right

Attached: 1558319392686.png (307x283, 42K)

W-W-WHERE'S BREAKFAST?

Hehe

He isn't Mexican, he's supposed to be retarded.

what's the difference

Attached: 6456456556455.jpg (900x517, 58K)

>Mitte was born in Jackson, Mississippi.[4] He was delivered by emergency caesarian and was not breathing at the time of his birth, which resulted in permanent brain damage. He was adopted a few weeks later by Roy Frank Mitte Jr. and Dyna Mitte,

Wanted to post his parents' ethnicities, but that ethnicity turns out to be assholes.

Mexicans are the mixing of some of the best European conquerors and navigators with the Aztec, while retards are people like you. That's the difference.

She didn’t just fuck Ted.

>Spaniards
>the best of europe

you fag

They found America and conquered half of it. Do you need a list of things Spain invented?

The trash of Spain went to the new world though and “conquerors” is a stretch when most of death toll was caused by diseases.

honeymoon in tijuana

Dyna Mitte? How the fuck? What are the chances of someone named Dyna marrying a guy with the last name Mitte?

>The trash of Spain went to the new world though and “conquerors” is a stretch when most of death toll was caused by diseases.
It was hardly trash, since these missions were funded by the Queen directly. They conquered a lot by themselves long before diseases exteriminated the locals. Study that shit, nigga.

>Dyna Mitte? How the fuck?
AHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'll beat the fuck out of you relentlessly.

this, Walt got cucked

I want him to squat over me and let his saggy balls DROOP into my face slowly until I suffocate on his scrotum