American movie houses

Do Americans really live in houses like THIS?

>t. German rotting in a 70 square meters commieblock

Attached: B84D944A-378C-4926-9B14-7E0871779CA3.jpg (639x480, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/14521-E-Sport-of-Kings-Ct_Wichita_KS_67230_M76737-61886?view=qv
youtube.com/watch?v=ExgxwKnH8y4
realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/3411-Hampton-Way_Eugene_OR_97401_M27363-66148?view=qv
point2homes.com/CA/Home-For-Sale/ON/Clarington/Solina/1947-Concession-Road-6-Rd/75212583.html
realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/1-Skyridge-Dr_Eugene_OR_97405_M19543-84215?view=qv
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/caveman-politics/201803/science-weighs-in-conservatives-look-better
zillow.com/homedetails/0-Keno-Access-Ashland-OR-97520/2093368278_zpid/
youtube.com/watch?v=q1u7XZ9c8fI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol no. Americans go into debt just to pay their basic bills because the government has straddled them with unreasonable educational and healthcare costs

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 11K)

yes but most of them are wood frame, not brick.

They're known as McMansions and they're for people with far more money than taste.

The house I grew up in was only around 4,000sqft. Tbh it wasn’t anything great friends had much nicer and bigger houses. Kinda ashamed.

Yeah, totally not because of the unequal economic system, eh Ayn?

>they're for people with far more money than taste.
what do you even mean by this? if they can't afford to build their own biltmore estate should they just live in a hovel?

that mcmansion is like 300k where I live. most people live in shacks that cost more than that

I live in Slavland. All houses made after 1950 are made of concrete and brick.

income inequality exists everywhere. But most industrialized nations have some basic services they provide to their tax-paying citizens.
America has to deal with the ubiquitous wealth inequality while based republicans shovel more shit (higher costs) on their backs while reducing taxes for their corporate welfare bitches

concrete is better than wood obviously, but nobody envies your architecture senpai

If you live in some shitty flyover state it’s entirely possible

i.e. nouveau riche petit bourgeoisie who think their minor business success makes them rich, and try to build a mansion to show off how wealthy they are, but end up making a shitty wooden mcmansion with poorly designed architecture and send their Mexican servants to buy those fake marble counters from Home Depot.
Tasteless and crappy, and a typical symptom of American capitalism.

Attached: tumblr_inline_och5wpeAxN1sppt0x_1280.0.jpg (1200x800, 350K)

as long as you maintain your roof wooden houses can last hundreds of years

its not even expensive that house costs less than an apartment

this still doesn't make sense, you're saying they should build a smaller house? why? i could afford the house in op's pic and i'm just a wagecuck so it's not a bougie thing.

>mcmansion hell
That blog pisses me off to be honest. The owner comes off as incredibly smug. And a lot of the complaints are dumb to me, like her calling two sinks in bathrooms unnecessary or sexist. Having two sinks in our bathroom was awesome as a kid who had to share them with brothers.

>American defending mcmansions
Opinion discarded.

post house

In texas they basically give you a house

it's because property taxes are insanely high

>70 square meters

66 here from Spain. Please nuke Europe now America-san.

oh my bad i thought you were american too. maybe one day you'll be able to afford a 50sqm apartment!

>you don't have horrible taste in architecture like my d-daddy, you must be p-poor
It's okay to be salty, burgers.

They're like a third of CA houses though. One cool thing about California to make up for it is property taxes are locked in at the same dollar amount when you buy it, so if you keep a house in your family for a long time you can pay a tiny amount in the future after inflation.

But I though McMansion owners weren't really rich anyway, so this isn't about money. I'm not calling you poor, I'm doubting your taste.

Still living with your mother I see lol

I felt the same way. I always thought my friends houses were fancy because they had a second floor and sometimes a basement.

>concrete is better than wood
You don’t know SHIT about architecture your stupid fuck

i'm a civil engineer, suck my cock

Most of the houses built in the last 20 years look like this (McMansion style). You can this is one by the lack of trees in front.

Attached: cosby.gif (480x360, 2.15M)

Sure. My auntie just bought this house for $300k. In London you couldn't even buy a rotting apartment for that.

Attached: 48689b7a-5062-48ef-a2b4-f37f4575f0b2.jpg (640x426, 64K)

Nice deflection. About time to drive your wife's son to soccer practice?
Oh, what am I saying, you're an incel.

these are gold

Yeah, we have basically infinite land, so we like to spread out and get comfy. Can't do that with less than 1200 square feet.

I suspect that this guy may have to commute for 1 hour or more to get to his job, though. Most people can afford a big house if they don't mind a long drive to the city for work.

1 in 100,000, maybe fewer, do.

that’s a poor person house in America

germans have huge houses

Its here in the uk where they are tiny

before council tax and it being calculated on how many bedrooms you have it was callculated on windows

so not only does the market want smaller houses to avoid big council tax, some older building have the windows bricked up

Its a fucking joke

Attached: historical-house-in-winchester-uk-with-windows-bricked-up-due-to-the-C99XAN.jpg (1300x875, 215K)

dilate

It all depends on the location, brainlet. You could build a house like that in East Germany, especially with US materials like plywood, instead of our solid concrete and bricks.

In some places, yes. Mostly no.

Continue to seethe, dear.

You sound poor as fuck. Public housing confirmed.

lmao British people are so fucking dumb

Have you seen the inside of those pop-up mansions? It's all style over substance and no one would ever actually want to live there.

Refer to And continue seething

Attached: tenor.gif (290x189, 1.04M)

cope

Attached: 4chan elements chart.png (573x614, 76K)

>ya got a loicence for those windows?

Attached: 1524158770918.png (261x346, 144K)

Wtf I am now ready to be assigned to a 5 year waiting list my government mandated Kruschoyvka

I'd say a good 30% of houses here are like this. Mostly boomer bought after selling their starter home before 2008

t. never entertained guests

We genuinely used to, before 2008...

>Ahoy matey
Kek

I like that house, it looks fun. Fucking snobs.

>unequal economic system
Imagine being this much of a brainwashed bootlicker.
Enjoy your central banks you unironic corporate cumlicker.

I only really dislike these houses when they're in developments surrounded by nearly identical houses all around them. I don't know who those neighborhoods are designed for.

I can do that in a comfortable house that I want to live in and makes sense. Not a house that has 2 living rooms, a dining room and 2 garages for no fucking reason.

Why do you foolishly believe living standards for the working class would increase if there was less income/wealth inequality?
It won't.

As this thread has said. New money with no taste. Especially if they are starting a family.

Me and my wife own a 2900 sqft home (not including the finished basement) and we are in our late 20s. So accurate on our part

2 garages isn't that insane for a family of 4. You have a car, the wife had a car, and the kids are gonna have their own cars.

>yurotards defending poverty
imagine

exactly you have never entertained more than a few people. If you had friends and family you would understand. Also my tiny 2500sq foot house has 2 living rooms a dining room and a 2 car garage

I don't know if 100k really counts as "new money", its just upper middle class

The extra space is also nice if you have a ton of kids.

Yeah, 2 garages isn't crazy, but for a family of 4 it is unnecessary.

ITT: seething wagecucks who browse /biz/ all day and wish they could one day own a shitty mcmansion furnished with the finest in fake marble Home Depot counters being blown the fuck out by somebody criticizing atrocious architecture. The more yous I get, the more jimmies it becomes apparent that I've rustled.

Attached: Himeji-jo-112113.jpg (768x1024, 309K)

Where I live these houses start at 1.5 Mil.

i live in uptown new orleans and all the houses here are fuckin rad. big as fuck and all different 1800s french and planation style houses in the heart of the city. obviously i live in a apartment because im a millennial but thats enough for me and the gf anyway.

dads car, moms car, dads classic, moms classic, 2 dirtbikes/atvs, street bike. most americans need that much garage space

Lmfao
What?!
Me and wife make 110K
Have a preowned Toyota
Can only afford $1200 for rent
Illinois taxes and fees take it all

BOOMERS

that's what happens when you live on such a huge swarth of land.

>most americans aren't poor people
Oh, the poor deluded right.

>100k
>upper middle class
What third world shithole do you reside in? Avg houses in my neighborhood were a little over 600k and that was pretty middle upper class

The problem with many McMansions is they are soulless and often money pits after the first decade or so. They tend to have large open floor plans, which while attractive for entertaining, make heating or cooling expensive year over year, and adding privacy a difficult thing. They're most often made with cheaper materials that age poorly, and constructed by a team of low skill, low cost workers who cut corners when they can get away with it.
I don't always agree with the blogger, I'm also not a architecturefag, but she's always right about the roofline and the mishmash of windows. Most McMansions are frankensteins of styles, and like much of American ideals, are short term only solutions.

Do you like capitalism?

>Dad's classic
>Dirtbike
>Atvs
>Streetbike

Lmao "middle class" my ass. Maybe in 2001.

houses like that are essentially facades made from cardboard, very expensive to heat/cool. the excess space just encourages you to fill it up with junk you don't actually need.

Poor americans have even more cars they just leave them all over the lawn

Attached: 23827DFC00000578-2849517-image-34_1416963563837.jpg (962x641, 246K)

This is what houses look like in the suburbs. Boomers and Gen Xers live in them. Millennials live in apartments.

Attached: D3FA1D59-B1A0-4498-BB48-1DF9CBB41478.jpg (580x327, 244K)

looks soulless

Exactly. People only live here to raise families and then they move to their dream home.

They look too samey in that example. But if there's enough variation and larger yards, the suburbs can be really comfy and a good place to raise kids.

I feel like houses like that are worse than apartments. You get all the negatives of living far away from any infrastructure and not having private land to do whatever you want with.
It's just a 'murrican home owning fetish at it's worst.

I think he means the owner earns 100k a year

these are subdivisions are horrible. You're surrounded by people, yet there's no sense of community. People don't talk to each other. And there's no communal place for anyone to walk to to buy food, grab a coffee, or get lunch/dinner. Everyone has to drive to some strip mall in order to eat out. You couldn't pay me to live in an isolated hell hole like that

Attached: capture.png (1328x1050, 1.39M)

>People don't talk to each other
That's how I like it

what a fucking brainlet
my suburb is all white and we have a strong community here and have block parties

fuck off retard

Growing up I had a few friends raised in McMansions, and when I went there to hang out I would forget who’s house I was at.

>Europeans romanticizing the fact that they live in shitholes

Lmao

Never had that problem, though I'm not sure if they were "McMansions" or just big houses. Was always fun seeing the inside of places. If it's a neighborhood with mostly identical models I could see that happening though.

I mean all the interiors where exactly the same.

No it doesn't. I know because I used to say this shit until I realized it was just poorfag cope

>house
That’s a duplex, a townhouse dude. It’s connected to two other units and shares walls.

Actually, those communities are neighborly, as long as you don't have a HOA and everyone that lives there is crazy. It's the city where no one knows who their neighbor is.

Do they even build newer homes that aren’t fuckhuge mcmansions

>bongs and europoors coping by saying their 100 year old shitbox houses are made out of brick

Attached: 59B66B61-4954-43D8-93B9-EE734B7D52D4.jpg (594x397, 94K)

Lived in that type of neighborhokd for 3 years in elementary and middle school. My best friends house was identical to my own, just mirrored. So bizarre...

its like that everywhere my neighborhood was built after WW2 and all the houses are basically the same

Attached: Jeri-Ryan-Seven-of-Nine.jpg (800x1000, 58K)

The biggest complaint I have is newer houses tend to have less yard space and are more packed together. It sucks.

who here commieblockgang?

Attached: 1525441004147.jpg (600x399, 57K)

It depends on the builder. Some who develop subdivisions cheap out and use like 4 floor plans, others will have completely unique designs for every single house so no two are the same. There are both types in most areas I’ve lived.

Upper-upper-middle class can afford replicas of actually well-designed comfy looking homes from the pre-war era.

Attached: maplehurst.jpg (300x224, 121K)

>my suburb
Imagine living in a plastic world and boasting about it on a board where some users live in 18th century homes.

You'll always be as low as a gentrified commie block living hipster to me, and right next on the oven list.

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (600x600, 35K)

I hate how all the streets in these neighborhoods are a curvy mess filled with cul-de-sacs. Glorious grid pattern streets are better for pretty much everything, and they encourage walking more.

There’s this thing called McModerns now

Attached: F01BF3C6-DF88-4836-8580-44903DB2C931.jpg (640x427, 65K)

Also, most of these houses have shitty, unfinished basements that become massive storage rooms of junk. Seriously I lived in a house like this. My parents talked about "finishing the basement" the whole time we lived there.

By unfinished I mean no drywall, concrete floors, etc.

phoenix is what you want hundred miles of this

Attached: D652_189_001_0004_600.jpg (600x316, 30K)

Why is modern architecture either gorgeous or disgusting

In California nearly all newly built spec homes are what some people including me call McModerns, they all look like Apple stores

>plastic world
Literally nothing wrong with this lmao
Stay mad

>and right next on the oven list.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Do you wear a fedora too?
Are you going to show me your katana?

Well I do concede that it is an improvement over the turn of the century style.

That’s literally all of the Southwest. Either you live in a trailer in the middle of the desert or one of the subdivisions.

Looks neat

See, I like living in a climate that actually supports a proper lawn

arizona is the best place in the US to grow plants, no bugs or diseases. you gotta pay out the ass for water though

>some users
Clearly not yourself. And in any case, I wouldn’t be boasting about a house that was designed with archaic septic, plumbing, air and heating systems. I guarantee those pipes are toxic if they aren’t completely falling apart.

I just picked a random white-ish city in the US and gave a max cap of $450k which is like your average house price for a family in the UK

realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/14521-E-Sport-of-Kings-Ct_Wichita_KS_67230_M76737-61886?view=qv

just look at this shit, it's like a fucking palace compared to what you could buy in the UK. it would cost upward of £2million here, yet it's easily affordable for a family on average salaries in the US. how the fuck do you fags complain when you have shit like this?

You can't have that because of "muh traffic calming" i.e. what if people other than me and my immediate neighbors start driving on my street and make it noisy???

A few of these went up in my parents' neighborhood, and they're sadder than regular McMansions. They're Dollar Tree versions of W Hotel lobbies, not a home. Not a single ounce of warmth or comfort in the design.

You're talking about rich people friend.

Shhh you have some vinyl sidings to clean up

Attached: 23333345.png (550x550, 20K)

They really do

Attached: 17DC2C79-719B-4C3A-8666-2EC2B3FA6121.jpg (1200x1200, 217K)

You're right, but
>Not filtering your water no matter where you live

>Wichita
There’s your problem.
T. Lived in kansas

>200 years of lead paint and asbestos

Jesus Christ. I'm lower-middle income and have 2 kids and my house is 225m^sq.

No I don't.
I pay people to do that.
lmao stay mad

That goes without saying, although if you live in a nice town you shouldn’t have to worry.

whats wrong with it? the city is much whiter than average in your country. recommend me some better cities then and i will look for house prices there

Imagine supporting central banking like a brainlet and wondering why housing prices keep going up.

Attached: 1379530453995.jpg (626x422, 91K)

Imagine being such a pleb you'll sacrifice aesthetics for comfort. NPC tier.

>Mutts lecturing on plumbing

Attached: g7oky.jpg (2000x1416, 535K)

try eugene oregon

it strongly depends on age group and geographical region. the average zoomer is one emergency away from bankruptcy whereas older white people living away from the coasts usually do have houses like this

>yurocunt telling me about the demographics where I live
Always gives me a chuckle. I lived in Kansas for nearly a decade, KC is basically an extension of St. Louis. Go further north if you’re looking for a nice white town.

That's not upper middle class. That's middle class for someone who's single, under 40, and doesn't have much student loans. Upper middle class is a household income of at least 200k/year, 300k/year if you live in a big city shithole like NYC, Chicago, or anywhere in California where you'll get gouged by property taxes.

>no argument but meme pictures
Typical bong cope.

This picture isn't even from america you brainwashed lefttard.

>my house is nicer because it’s old as fuck
>just don’t question the structural integrity of modern amenities
>we don’t shower anyway

living in Wichita as an American would be like living in the Shetlands as a Briton

Who gives a shit how nice something looks if you aren't comfortable?

what i'd give to live like pic related

Attached: MV5BZmQxOGExNDktYWY5MS00OWM4LWFkZGItNjQwYjg5ZDE5ZTk5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDkzNTM2ODg@._V1_.jpg (1474x807, 403K)

Most of the neighborhoods in my immediate area have something called a historic preservation overlay zone, which keeps holes from being knocked down for stuff like this. One of the neighborhoods didn’t do it and now they’re being flooded with this shit. It’s really sad and it doesn’t fit the neighborhood at all.
>two comfy 1919 craftsman bungalows on either side of a lot-to-lot, three story Apple store in between, totally dwarfing the other homes

Yes houses like this exist. Theres a rich ass neighborhood close to my house. Kinda wanna film drive bys and convert to webms to show on int/

Homes**

old buildings SHOULD be knocked down to make newer, bigger buildings
San Francisco for example has laws that "preserve historical architecture" and rent is insanely fucking HIGH because of it

bootlicking leftist retards

I like that, but i probably have autism.

Attached: ed_230710_08.jpg (1200x800, 87K)

can you explain why a new, bigger building would be cheaper to rent than an old one? idiot.

fuckoff san francisco is the most beautiful city on earth it doesn't need to get even more ruined

Attached: MW-HF311_sanfra_ZH_20190307211532.jpg (890x501, 251K)

>old is bad
I’m not even a bong but what a fucking stupid school of thought. My uncle lived in a old civil war tannery that was built in 1843, his son was an engineer who completely modernized it and it’s on the national historic landmarks

Fuck knocking down your history to make room for more (((New Yorkers))) and immigrants
What the fuck is wrong with you?

>full house theme intensifies
The rent there rivals New York in retardation

>mcmansion hell
why are left wingtards so cringey and bitter bros? they'd unironically rather everyone live in prison-cell sized apartments in giant tower blocks so they could rave about their "walkable cities"

so what its worth it even if the city is filled with scum

>Wichita is the principal city of the Wichita metropolitan area which had an estimated population of 644,888 in 2018.
seems big enough to me to have all the amenities anyone could ever really want

Buying "off the plan" saves alot of money when building a house, because the developer has like 10 or so designs already drawn up so no architect fees.

there's more to life than having "amenities" idiot

because the newer buildings have a fuckton more units, which increases the supply of rent, thus lowering the price

>DUDE POVERTY IS A GOOD THING LMAO
Why don't you kill yourself if you love licking boots so much?

I'm not saying they're bad, just that newer buildings are more advanced and allow for more living area.

I'm actually a white nationalist.
We're talking about economics here, not social issues.

What if you just bought a parcel of land and designed your own home?

youtube.com/watch?v=ExgxwKnH8y4

here's eugene oregon

>realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/3411-Hampton-Way_Eugene_OR_97401_M27363-66148?view=qv

this mcmansion would be worth £2million+ again in the UK. The floorspace in these houses is fucking insane, the thing I don't understand about american properties is how you don't have gardens or proper boundaries to mark your borders. there's no privacy between houses either it's literally just grass with one or two trees in between them sometimes. it's fucking bizarre. Why don't you guys put up some fences and some nice evergreen hedges?

you have to pay the state to approve your plans that must be made by an architect

>I’m actually a white nationalist
Is that why you favor bulldozing white people’s homes so Eric Schmidt can hire more pajeets?
Also your point about more units driving rent down is a fake talking point pushed by (((developers))). Most people on the planet would rather live in California than where they are. Supply doesn’t matter when demand is infinite

>(((reason)))
lol fuck off lolbertarian, imagine wanting to destroy your heritage and community so 50 beaners can live next door to your detached property in their multistory apartment block

It’s subjective, a lot of people donhave privacy fences or shrubs. Regardless, everyone is generally very neighborly, they’ll watch your dog or take out your trash when you’re on vacation.

>wanting to talk to people

Attached: 1471842025559.gif (266x268, 1.07M)

yes

I'm posting from one

keeps dog owners away so your property value stays high

Australia is like that too now,I like it better than the brick with render facades that every other house in the last 20 years has.

when the demand is essentially infinite you won't be able to reduce prices meaningfully by having slightly more units. everyone wants to live in fucking San Francisco

yeh like a big old comfy house

What fucking state do you live in? You have to have the proper zoning approved but unless you live in a commie state you can do whatever you want on your land.

uhm, excuse me, those are the people that are getting up in arms about land development

>buy a large wooded piece of property a few miles outside city limits
>have privacy and proximity to amenities
>????
>profit

Well, yeah... London's a big city. It's the same in any big city in the developed world: space is expensive.

a blue state and no where lets you do anything to your house without proper permits

americans really are bugmen living in soulless hives

Cringy and bitter, while somehow managing to be elitist snobs at the same time. The way they shit on new money and praise old money while talking about hating the rich is weird.

I agree, it's very unequal for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to use taxpayer money to subsidize the mortgages of blacks with bad credit

You’re overthinking it. All you have to do is have a few things approved by the local office

That's a rich man's house on the coasts, not as much in flyover states but still above middle class I'd wager. I don't think they bother with them that big in the desert or it becomes a pain in the ass to keep cool.

>Is that why you favor bulldozing white people’s homes so Eric Schmidt can hire more pajeets?
I don't favor anything. It's up to the homeowner you gigantic brainlet.

>Also your point about more units driving rent down is a fake
So you're saying the most commonly accepted law of economics, supply and demand is "fake".
Uhhh okay...?
This is why you people shouldn't be allowed to vote.

>Supply doesn’t matter when demand is infinite
Demand is not infinite you retard. If it was actually infinite, all houses and rent would cost an infinite amount of dollars.

>being a bootlicking economic illiterate
lmao
I'm actually a white nationalist and want whites to have their own countries.
Reason is cucked on immigration, I agree.
But they still make a good point about these retarded building codes and laws.
Kill yourself.

>when the demand is essentially infinite
It's literally not infinite you fucking retard
>by having slightly more units
It's not slightly more units, it could be a fuckton of units, massive skyscrapers, if only you brainlets let us build.

>no access to the good public schools in the rich neighborhoods in the city or immediate suburbs
>has to send kid on a bus to a school full of farmers' children with no aspiration other than owning a dirt bike

That does wonder for future property price increase.

I read an article recently which went into how zoning laws encourage McMansions with enormous gardens. Like all weird laws in America, this one is rooted in racism, and has greatly affected the way the country eventually unfolded.

Basically, high density housing - apartment blocks, flats, and so forth - are associated with poor brown people and the crime that they bring. Large McMansions are associated with wealthy white and yellow people who bring lots of lovely tax dollars with them. So, districts pass zoning laws that state that houses actually have to be a certain minimum size - say, 4000 sq ft, with a minimum 1 acre garden. The name of the game is to discourage high density affordable housing at all costs.

Thus, you now get cities with 40 miles of suburban sprawl in every direction.

Attached: 1554294492779.jpg (480x517, 45K)

these suburbs are incredibly comfy, not sure why you think housing is any better in other countries when most people live in soulless identical terraced houses or shitty commieblocks. the american suburb is far better than the equivalent alternative in yurop

Lol post house kiddo
>not sending your kids to an Ivy League prep boarding school

Meanwhile my 2 bedroom apartment got valued at €240.000

makes sense, no one wants to live around niggers so there's literally nothing wrong with wanting to prevent mixed zoning neighborhoods

This, suburbs are comfy as hell if they're done right.

Attached: suburb.png (640x386, 313K)

>I don’t favor anything
>old buildings SHOULD be knocked down
>supply and demand will fix San francisco’s Housing shortage
Explain how you will build enough units to accommodate the 6,500,000,000 people who would like to live in San Francisco in a city so small.
You wouldn’t, you just want to stick it to the evil libtards who dare own property

There's ALOT of these homes in my area that popped up over the past 5 years and they're all almost being sold now.

point2homes.com/CA/Home-For-Sale/ON/Clarington/Solina/1947-Concession-Road-6-Rd/75212583.html

Post more desirable US cities so I can check their real estate markets and imagine myself owning an affordable mcmansion with a qt republican wife pls

>implying a poorfag who builds outside city limit to penny-pinch a percent off property tax rate can afford $100K+/yr boarding schools

>desirable cities
Mountain View, CA

weed, CA
Bend, OR

>san francisco is the most beautiful city on earth

Attached: designated shitting city.jpg (960x554, 90K)

>this one is rooted in racism
lol let me guess you saw the adam vs everything episode
enjoy being manipulated

thoughts on boise?

>republican wife
>qt

Attached: 1536782489130.jpg (288x227, 32K)

>let's tear down what little history we have so euros will keep mocking us

Enjoy your time at college user, don't waste it here.

I have some family there seems ok

Durango, Colorado
Traverse city, Michigan

>>old buildings SHOULD be knocked down
I meant to say, they should have been ALLOWED to be knocked down instead of getting caught up in red tape.

>Explain how you will build enough units to accommodate the 6,500,000,000 people who would like to live in San Francisco in a city so small.
I never said we should build that many units, just that increasing the supply of housing WILL lower prices.

why are you getting so mad at reality?

>you just want to stick it to the evil libtards
they're not libtards, they're leftists, and yes I dislike them for their authoritarian bullshit

Who gives a shit? White people will build more things.
Most of these buildings are debilitated anyway.

>realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/1-Skyridge-Dr_Eugene_OR_97405_M19543-84215?view=qv

Why doesn't Yea Forums combine its net wealth and buy an 80 acre lot out in oregon

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/caveman-politics/201803/science-weighs-in-conservatives-look-better

Because Montana is better

Irvine CA
Ontario CA will most likely become the next Irvine I the future so you could check that out too

This is a liberal's worst nightmare.

Attached: 3360645-2948030231-Capti.jpg (1024x673, 187K)

Looks comfy

Attached: 7A1FD803-0DE9-45BD-A1AF-74A3DB5D2262.jpg (360x360, 33K)

oh god it's so comfy
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

fixed that for you

Attached: zOakAlley9_thumb5B95D.jpg (640x480, 131K)

I like it

Attached: we're all gonna make it.jpg (876x655, 405K)

>affordable
>CA

What did he meaneth by this?

based. i love me some plantation houses

Pretty fringe pic. Most homes of that caliber have more horizontal space between them and much more backyard space. Your pic is just an example of shitty planning.

>why are you getting so mad at reality?
Because
a) building San Francisco up WONT lower demand at all, prices will at best slow down their rise a tiny amount
b) stay the fuck out of California, move back to New York if you love density so much

it's so homely bros, no wonder left wingers hate it so much

they are surprisingly cheap because they are surrounded by freed slaves

this. it sucks because she is correct on a lot of points. she simply has no tact

neoclassical antebellum architecture is my favorite style

He said to tell him nice cities in America for him to check out so I sent him that. Ontario can be affordable if you know where to look and it in a shitty area

I wish I owned the Scream house.

Attached: StuHouse[1].jpg (4032x3024, 3.84M)

everywhere in america is affordable compared to bong prices

>a) building San Francisco up WONT lower demand at all
Why?
There would be more supply.
Prices have to come down.

>prices will at best slow down their rise a tiny amount
Okay? This is better than nothing.

What a dumb leftist you are holy shit.

>b) stay the fuck out of California
bruh im not even american

Your state is going to be part of mexico in the next 50 years anyway. Enjoy your cultural genocide.

>Bend, OR
imagine living in a city like this, you're basically 5 minutes away from every kind of outdoor activity imaginable. i'm so very jealous of yanks right now

Eh except San Fran

Having that big of a second floor porch would be so awesome, especially in a climate like the southern US. It's hot all year round, but you're cool in the shade whenever you're on the porch. Sounds comfy.

Lot of places like that in America, even in Michigan, the Carolinas and New England

only problem is eastern oregon is filled with sand people

Attached: index.jpg (299x168, 8K)

>Your state is going to be part of mexico in the next 50 years anyway. Enjoy your cultural genocide.
Helped in no small part by your absurd brown people fetish and your hatred of white homeowners
If you’re not a Californian, why are you trying to dictate housing policy to us? Commie bullshit

this is slowly turning into a kino thread

love this

This

americans REALLY like having contiguous lawns

>The racial makeup of the city was 91.3% White, 0.5% African American, 0.8% Native American, 1.2% Asian, 0.1% Pacific Islander, 3.4% from other races, and 2.6% from two or more races.

to think that liberals actually proclaim this as a bad thing lel (while backdoor white flighting the fuck out of commiefornia to places like this)

>a large wooded piece of property a few miles outside city limits
this doesn't exist anymore in the US and hasn't for about 150 years
if by "a few" you mean 75 miles, then maybe

>absurd brown people fetish
lol dude why the fuck would you assume this about me?
Why?
I want to deport them all or at least break up the country on racial and ideological lines.

>your hatred of white homeowners
By giving white homeowners the freedom to buy and sell their homes?
Hmmm.....

>If you’re not a Californian, why are you trying to dictate housing policy to us?
I'm an imperialist.

It's only bad when you're white.

98% black? Not an issue -- and don't DARE move in, you gentrifying asshole! We need those crack dens to stay.

>everything about this post

Attached: thats-what-i-call-fuckin-yikes-my-fav-41630721.png (500x508, 140K)

Protect them.

Attached: 20170701_BKP001_0.jpg (1280x720, 217K)

zillow.com/homedetails/0-Keno-Access-Ashland-OR-97520/2093368278_zpid/

320 acres in beautiful ashland oregon 10 minutes from town

>dude why the fuck would you assume this about me?
Because you want to demolish white history to build more housing for illegal immigrants. You may not think that’s what you want but it’s exactly what you’re advocating for.
Most people complaining about rent in San Francisco are doing so because higher rents lowers the diversity of the area.

I'd rather live in one of these than this fucking shit right here

that's not a city, user, its pretty much the middle of nowhere

youtube.com/watch?v=q1u7XZ9c8fI
sneed

cringe and bluepilled

>Because you want to demolish white history
Yes, to make way for MORE white history.
You fucking luddite faggot.
If it were up to you, the mud huts and poverty ridden ancient european buildings from 2000 years ago wouldn't have been allowed to be destroyed to make way for better buildings and europe would have nothing but mud huts

>to build more housing for illegal immigrants.
I literally just said I want to deport them
wtf user, stop lying

4 hours to SF 5 hours to portland thats pretty close to a city. it takes an hour to get to sf from oakland

Oh no no NO NOOOO

Attached: EU_Kidults_WEB-1.png (940x600, 144K)

Where did you find this? This is where my colored servants live.

post moar comfy houses!

Old architecture is awesome. It's fucking tragic when all the character of your neighborhood is replaced with soulless designs. I've lived my whole life in 100 year old houses with proper hardwood floors and comfy aesthetics and a clear architectural intent. I feel equally uneasy in double-wides, mcmansions, and little box apartment/rowhouses.

Attached: oakland.jpg (920x462, 66K)

A lot of boomers bought these shit mcmansions in the 90s and early 00s before the housing crash.

Actually most of them get free healthcare through obama medicaid. The ones who aren't massively retarded niggers who constantly go to emergency rooms.

You're actually saying the one on the left is better?
holy fuck I hate old architecture

you people are fucking retarded

the house on the right is covered in homeless people shit now because they got rid of that gate

Can we agree the housing boom was the worst fucking thing to ever happen to America?

a challenger appears

Attached: simple gifts.jpg (975x663, 368K)

Other than the wrought iron bars on everything and out of season christmas lights (consequence of it being in west oakland) that is a prime example of some Italianate architecture, it's fucking gorgeous. There's more soul in the bay window than the entirety of the remodeled facade.

Symmetrical cube houses like this suck.
I've been in them.

They were built before hundreds of years of architectural evolution before we figured out that homes should be a little more complicated than "a square"

They feel weird and uncomfortable. The kitchen is the same size as the living room which is the same size as a bedroom.

I'm sure the guy that remade that will fetch a good $3 million in Vancouver.