Is this show good?

Is this show good?

Attached: F5E68E8F-A172-4CA8-BE10-6A1B4A71E633.jpg (900x1350, 150K)

A couple seasons are ok, generally though “no”

No. But 1984 might be.

Attached: 74FE27BC-E949-4D6B-B4F5-6618CDA3EFC2.jpg (825x464, 39K)

Which seasons?

Are you a teenage girl? If so, you'll love it.
I liked some of it, but at times it was too gay.

Attached: AHS S7E1.png (806x900, 909K)

No, it is just feminist and leftist propaganda mixed with shitty writing

The first season is watchable. The second season is fantastic. Everything past that sucks ass though 4 has some really kino circus aesthetics

a show that's references the 80's. WHAT A UNIQUE IDEA!

I like most of the seasons enough. It has a real weird tone to it and usually a really solid cast that are going apeshit chewing scenery. Fun times, sometimes boring times (see: Hotel, a good chunk of Coven)

wow you’re retarded

>No, it is just feminist and leftist propaganda mixed with shitty writing

Attached: 1564343842460.png (454x520, 11K)

First time I watched the ad years ago when it was going to release I thought it was actually a horror series but turned out to be some post-modernist garbage for women and s.o.yboys

It’s so bad it’s good

>You are afraid. We are not
So unafraid you send mobs against a teenager for smirking while white

Attached: 1491943441649.gif (200x200, 1.32M)

Murder House, Asylum, Coven and Apocalypse.

My favorite was Coven with Apocalypse to tie up some loose ends.

A sòyboy would never say that retard

If you're a twink theater fag or a tumbler thot you'll love it. If your balls still produce semen then you should avoid it.

Murder House was really fun, and had a terrific comfy ending.

Asylum was ok, I guess.

I've watched every season and no, it's not

I'm going to watch the next season too and it's not going to be good either

Apocalypse was a great premise but absolute garbage execution, you should sit down and think good and hard about yourself and how you feel about things.

I never thought I'd like it, but one time at Halloween a couple years ago I watched it and it was so good especially around that holiday time, the way they shot some scenes and music and vibe it was really comfy.

The best episode of Apocalypse was when they returned to the Season 1 house, but everything they accomplished there was undone by the time travel shit.

Apocalypse should have just stayed in the future, as soon as they started the unending flashback bullshit parade it was all ogre