Is MauLer’s content any good?

Is MauLer’s content any good?

Attached: FD9CB5B0-65B1-474A-A31B-E5C7CC747B7D.png (512x512, 292K)

he takes damn too long to churn out videos. has just killed my interest.

>watching 10 hour analysis of a film to know that it's shit
>the film is Star Wars
No. Only autists need like 10 hour to have basic facts explained to them.

No, why would I want to watch hour long videos about The Last Jedi? Everybody already knows it's shit

Its pretty good background noise

MauLer makes objectively good content. Anyone who says otherwise is objectively wrong.

These.

No I'm pretty sure he has autism and is a fucking obsessed loser who bases his life on making 12 hour reviews of shitty movies that everyone already knows is shitty

He’s pretty fucking boring desu senpai. Though I did like some of his Dark Souls 2 videos, if only because I dislike that other autist Hbomberguy more than MauLer.

This. I put him on when I'm at work.

these

>MauLer Reviews a Book
>"Call me Ishmael."
>Um, why? How could you assume that the audience want to call you by that name? Is it his real name? Is it an alias? Did Melville even think about how introductions are SUPPOSED to work? This is objectively poor character writing. We already don't know what's going on, or if this character is objectively good or not.
>"Some years ago - never mind how long precisely..."
>So now you're not even telling us how long these years were? Were they eight? Ten? Twenty? Already starting the book, and you have no understanding of structure or how we're SUPPOSED to follow events! It's like the Last Jedi of books! They're not following the rules!

It is ok. But I can't stand his 5hr streams, they are just boring.

Came here to post this. It’s a nice voice saying stuff I’ve already thought about. Good listening for drives or playing games.

One video I saw had him being nit picky, I lost all interest in his channel then.
You can nit pick anything, its not valuable criticism.

This. Brevity is the soul of wit

he does play-by-play analysis of mostly dumb shit like star wars and outlast, not high art but entertaining and like other anons said good for putting in the background while doing something else. he is highly autistic though and occasionally misses points of social nuance or jokes, other than that I find him enjoyable
you must be a mousecuck to think this was clever or accurate

The fact that people still didn't get what problems we had with Last Jedi after a guy sat down and explained them in painstaking detail over 10 hours proves that 10 hours isn't damn well enough for some people claiming not to be autists.

Also, it felt cathartic to have a fellow autist create a 10 hour video as some form of therapy and proving I wasn't alone in my admittedly silly grief over the assassination of Luke Skywalker by the coward Rian Johnson.

>inb4 you're just mad he wasn't an infallible Force God like in the EU

Nope. The only things Star Wars I consumed extensively were the movies and a handful of games. Didn't delve deeper into the EU than Thrawn Trilogy. Still felt attacked by TLJ.

shakespeare put that line into the middle of a monologue that was extended to ridiculous lengths for comedic effect and now pseuds around the world pretend like it's some kind of truism

That was a dick joke by Shakespeare, by the way. Same as "Some achieve greatness, some are born great, some have greatness thrust upon them."

Videos? Abolutely. furfaggot streams? Fuck no.

>shakespeare put that line into the middle of a monologue that was extended to ridiculous lengths for comedic effect and now pseuds around the world pretend like it's some kind of truism
It’s all self aware. You are retakes.

>You are retakes.
Me, I'm the original oner. Still going after 29 years.

His own content is fine. The video game stuff is his top-notch. EFAP depends on how loud the furries are gonna be.

>Also, it felt cathartic
You’re not kidding. Also nice to have someone who will say shit can be objectively good or bad (and this is a separate scale from how much you liked it) rather than just claiming enjoyment is the only component of quality. I don’t think he always argues his points as thoroughly as he should but it’s much better than the usual feelz before reelz shit.

Love it when Voxis/Tosspot is there. Also, Rags and Wolf are usually fine. I just don't particularly care when Rags incessantly talks about his homosex tendencies to underline how bi he is. Otherwise they seem like cool dudes.

Kek’d

Mauler unironically needs to have sex

All he does is obsess and sperg out over minutiae

MauLer's never gonna fuck you. give up.

Attached: noose.png (640x385, 209K)

He's still right about TLJ being a clusterfuck whether you look at it from in-universe or out-of-universe rules. And where it isn't wrong, it's boring. And where it's neither of the former, it does its utmost to be as infuriating as possible.
Literally could still have made a movie containing pretty much the same beats if they had put some effort into dialogue that gels with the saga at large and also conveys meaningful information.

It's not, though.

No, who the fuck needs to watch a 10 hour analysis of TLJ to know its shit?

>Longman bad!

hi Quentin

his Dark Souls 2 video was amazing, now he only talks about marvel shit and got, neither of which I care about in the slightest.

You think he's a furry like all of his faggot friends?

more like a corpsey

He loves capeshit so no

Read this in his voice, seems accurate

More like his GDELB voice.

What’s his deal?

Listened to some EFAP while high to help me fall asleep a few times.

You can tell these guys are autistic kissless virgin incels who browse Yea Forums.

when the ST trilogy is over, so is he.

Kek
I think Mauler makes good points overall and appreciate the effort he puts into his work but goddamn this is soooo accurate.
If there was ever someone who could use a 3rd party editor to reel his ass in it's Mauler.

Attached: 200_s.gif (263x200, 34K)

>It's not, though.
So wit is speaking a lot and saying very little?

Who is the best reviewer online if it isn’t MauLer?

i just want IBS back goddammit

Were they good?

Hello Jack Saint!

I'd go as far as to say he's the BEST background noise out there

this is kind of accurate. he usually makes his take down vids on easy targets that everyone already hates so people typically tolerate his nitpicking well

his video(s) about hbomberguy's dark souls 2 review is seriously a work of modern art. i'd seen hbomberguy's video before and actually thought it made some good points, but mauler literally breaks down every sentence from the video, and almost all of them make retarded points. and yet you never get the feeling that mauler is just being mean, occasionally he'll point out that what hbomberguy is saying is actually correct and even says that he doesn't dislike hbomberguy and in fact enjoys a lot of his content.

if you have the autism for it, i'd highly recommend it. to get the *full experience*, you should do the following

>play dark souls 2 obviously. really you needed to play it at release to fully appreciate the context
>watch matthewmatosis's dark souls 2 critique, which a lot of people credit as being what turned a lot of the community against the game
>watch hbomberguy's defense video
>watch mauler's take down

joseph anderson's vid is mentioned by both hbomberguy and mauler but don't bother watching it

>le cool and edgy cartoon avatar
cringe