Why was she in the movie again?

Why was she in the movie again?

Attached: once_upon_a_time_in_hollywood_margot_qt9_77846r_rgb.jpg (1200x800, 129K)

feet

For us to jerk off to.

To set up the historical context of the film so that QT could subvert expectations at the end. The audience had to sympathize and care about Tate's character in order for the ending to be pulled off successfully.

>that subtle itty bitty titties bulges

Attached: meeow.jpg (434x368, 57K)

Normie girls go for Pitt and Dicaprio. Normie guys go for her.

She already sucked dick on the casting couch so the producers and Tarantino were obligated.

Sharon Tate deserved what she got for being a whore.

And I WILL jerk off to her.

to capture peak beauty before it withers away. there is nothing wrong with that, it's what we always did and will do

Well said, but couldn't it have been some literal who? It would have been just as good

>black stoplights in 1969
I don't think so Quentin.

>subvert expectations
Anyone with a brain who has seen Bastards knew exactly what was going to happen that last hour.
There's no way even Tarantino would follow Tate for 25 minutes of her being whimsical, pure, and picturesque only to show the Mansons stabing the living shit out of her and the baby. Not only would it be grotesque and clash with the tone of the first 2 hours, but there is no way in hell he'd even get anyone to sign on to that script.
What did everyone else think was going to happen the moment we enteted documentary mode at the end?

why is she so much more attractive in this movie than anything else she's been in? normally she's like a 6, but in this movie she's pushing a 9.

Eye candy.

>I DIDNT GET TRICKED I SUPER SMART!

doesnt she have a fridge body?

Lol there was no evidence of what was going to happen in the third act during the movie. And yes, it subverted expectations because everyone expects her to die in the end. Also the majority of casual viewers would not have considered Bastards as an exemplar of rewriting history, assuming they've even seen it

retards

QT might be a awful story teller without Harvey.

Her soles were gorgeous in the theater.

I just wish they weren't so out of focus.

retardo onions boy beta cuck

sexy

Attached: 000000cba__636691633504407597-once-upon-a-time-in-hollywood-QT9-R-00054.jpg (3000x3000, 931K)

Holy fuck shes hot
Why are there not more lewdposters on tv?
I wanna fuck Margot in all holes.

because muh dick

Even the hole where her poo comes out of?

Would unironically use as a cereal bowl

Margot Robbie is built for the BBC