What were the odds these three were put in the same house?

What were the odds these three were put in the same house?

Attached: Sneed's Feed & Seed.jpg (960x955, 130K)

Look into her eyes. You can tell she's already had miles of jew cock inside her when that photo was taken.

"No"

1/64

Well first you would have to figure out how many kids were in the freshman class.

Why would it matter that they ended up together?

It's 1/16 retardo

Poor Emma. Imagine peaking age 12-16 and forever being on the downturn after that. She looks like a right hag now. Sad!

If you look at the statistics, all three of them were placed into the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though r-right
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Attached: 1405480492811.jpg (1634x2893, 555K)

you actually made a good point.
>'hey sorting hat, we think that gryffindor is going to be a little short again this year, could you put some sorting?'

All women do that.

Absolutely based

Is that why that fat coward Nevil got into Gryffindor?

Based

It’s just piss poor writing. 3 personalities that were entirely different would not be in the same house

He had "strength inside" or some gay shit

1/32

Harry Potter is so shit, I seriously think these wizards faggots couldn't win a war against muggles with guns.

Ron was nearly garunteed Gryffindor, same for Harry, due to their family histories. Sure, there was a small chance they'd go somewhere else, but far less than 1/4. Hermione was the only one with no history behind her family.

Then we add in the fact that they have certain traits meaning Hufflepuff was very unlikely (all ambitous in their own way), same for Slytherin despite the hat saying it to Harry (Hermione is inherently selfless, etc.). Neither Harry or Ron are studeous enough to enter Ravenclaw, so it comes down to if Hermione goes into Ravenclaw or Gryffindor

Assuming random probability? This.

This is the answer if the question was "What were the odds these three were put in [specific house]?"

But the real answer is 100% because Rowling is a hack.

They could at least take on the UK then

Could they actually stick a redhead in any other house than the one with red and gold colours?

Better question, if there was a remake what are the odds those three are white?

Any army would take on those fags

Hermione doesn't belong there but the other two make sense.

based

~0%

Because Harry was destined for Slytherin but heard they were meanies and begged not to go there despite being in the wizarding world for a week and knowing nothing about it.

Harry was going to be Slytherin, but the sorting hat changed to what he wanted.

Based "No!" poster

56%

Don't blame Yanks for Rowling's retardation, she's 100% on Brits

zero lol
only ron would be allowed to be white, as he is comic relief

Whats the point of the house system anyway?
Just to make students hate other students for wearing a different color uniform?
All it does is create tribalism.
They focus on getting their house to the top instead of tackling Voldemort.
And thats the bloody thing about Voldemort, you can't even say his name because he is the pure representation of evil.
But he also represents great power.
And Harry is tempted by this power, its the archetypal garden of Eden.
Voldemort is the snake and his power is the apple tempting Harry.
And there's a time where Harry almost gives in to that temptation and that's and that's a bad idea man.
And then he, and God its so sad, he's going against his Dad in a way by doing that.
And going against your own father, that's the belly of the beast, man.

Attached: JoPe.jpg (1920x1287, 164K)

>in the same house
or
>not in same house
50%

Attached: rfrgtgtt.png (304x347, 313K)

It's just a British boarding school thing. I imagine it's a social thing sort of like fraternities

I keep seeing faggots reposting this chart, and it keeps not including Nabokov

It doesn't matter since Who Wants to be a Millionaire just a game of luck anyway

I mean, there's 33.34% chance of being right unless the person happen to know the answer, and lifelines can only get you so far into the game.

Let's say there are 15 questions with 4 choices each. Let's also say there are 3 lifelines: call-a-friend, 50-50, and ask-the-audience.

For each of the 15 questions, there is only 1 correct answer, and 3 incorrect answers, so immediately your chances are 1/3 = 33.34%. You can use each lifeline once. Using phone-a-friend, let's say gives you a 95% chance the person you call is correct. So 1 question is 95%. Similarly, we can say ask-the-audience gives you a 95% chance. Finally, 50-50 will remove 2 wrong answers, so you have 1 right answer and 1 wrong answer, so you basically know the answer. To recap:

Question 1: 33.34%
Question 2: 33.34%
Question 3: 33.34%
Question 4: 95%

Attached: Clifford.png (1565x2823, 1.14M)

The image is designed to be bait, there's a variation where Sorcerers Stone is shit-tier and Philosopher's Stone is god-tier

Now that's kino.

Thw whole Harry Potter saga is about segregation and racism

looking at book 7, he probably would have been more of a gryffindor than harry if it hadn't been for his parents and especially grandmother

Attached: 1559918547863.png (723x563, 121K)

Harry was fine in Gryffindor but Hermoine had no business being in there, not once through the whole series did she display bravery unless you count slugging Malfoy as brave. Ron should've been in Hufflepuff and resentful of it until he realized that he would rather be his own person than follow in the footsteps of fart sniffing power seekers like Percy.

And Draco should have been a cute ice queen who liked Harry from the first day they met and only bullied Harry because she was secretly upset at him rejecting her, and book six was all about the sexual tension between the two until Harry seriously hurts Draconia with that sectum spell which pushes her over the edge and makes her agree with the kill dumbledore plan out of heartbreak but then in book seven she helps harry and the others from behind the scenes and even helps them escape her mansion and she loses it when harry 'dies' and leads the slytherins against voldemort so it redeems itself from just being the hackneyed evil villain house and she and harry have kids while ginny gets blacked by dean and winds up a miserable single mom

But of course this is Rowling we're talking about here so good plot and interesting characters are out of the question

Attached: 6bb9b585a2ac19e6709a1e6a2fc89312.jpg (1024x1651, 140K)

plot convenience / 10

Attached: yikes.png (380x373, 261K)

You guys all assume there are only 4 outcomes. Realistically, they could have been kicked out or killed before they even got to the sorting hat. So the odds are really 1/5*1/5*1/5

Nevil is a badass in the later books. He emphasises the whole "bravery through adversity" gryffindor shit more than harry did

1/3x1/3x1/3?
I don't know but probability is one of the hardest form of mathematics due to all the variables and this meme is getting old.

Wasn't it thought that Nevil would have been the one prophicized to defeat Voldemort if it hadn't been Harry, or some shit?

the theory is that the prophecy could have been about either of them. The theory continues that Dumbledore recognized this, and was training them both to be the chosen one seperatly. Also, IIRC, Nevil gets the killing blow in the final horrcrux, so maybe it was him all along.

"actually if I think about it, it doesn't seem curious at all..."

Oh yeah, Harry was only able to kill Voldemort because Neville killed Nagini. Shit, I forgot so much from those books. I like that trope of the second guy the prophecy could be about, who have to go on their own smaller journey. Like Leia.

>be the smartest student in the school
>get put in gryffindor not ravenclaw
>be a moron
>get put in gryffindor not hufflepuff
>be a sneaky ambitious self centered faggot
>get put in gryffindor not slytherin
They should have been in different houses.

Just turn your brain off

Don't derail the thread please.

>no south park style magical movie series of best bros harry and draco ripping on niggers, mudbloods and poorfags

Attached: draco.jpg (345x335, 13K)

This is my favorite pasta because the posters actually come up with a relevant first sentence. It's a lot of fun.