George Does The Opposite

youtube.com/watch?v=Z6c17WxIcCw
Has anyone actually tried doing what George Costanza did in this episode? If some loser were to attempt this and did the opposite of what all his instincts were telling him, what do you think the results would be irl?

Attached: gc.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

>I should breathe now
>don’t breathe
>die

you have to be sensible about it , dummy. Like don't run in front of traffic. Don't drink bleach

women love men who are honest, even about things that make them look bad. it's incredibly attractive. any anons struggling with love/sex try being 100% truthful with women about literally everything ALL of the time. you'd be very surprised what happens

Attached: 13142335.png (234x268, 109K)

I wish it was that easy. You first of all have to power through those feels of awkwardness to actually do the opposite but I suspect the results are quite life changing, not only because it might give you better results(because that what you do now obviously didn't quite work) but also shows you in a very gruesome way how narrow your patterns of thoughts and actions are and what possibilities you just let slide in your pathetic life becaus of that.
Freedom is a mindset.

Attached: 1560503123317.jpg (1200x905, 93K)

Look up cbt if you haven't already m8

you have a point. To be truly honest, I can't say for sure that I'd commit to doing the opposite even if I was given something like 3 years to live. I might choose to live my mediocre life rather than challenging myself

women like guys who are fun. Just be fun.

I did that in my teen years before the episode was even aired (oldfag) and it worked pretty well.
I was struggling with depression back then so I reached the conclusion that my brain was flawed with depression to make me do the right thing and doing the opposite might have worked.
So I was scared of talking to a girl so I went and talked to the girl.
I didn't want to leave the house so I left the house.
I was extremely overweight so I went to a dietitian and lost 50 kg.

I still obeyed my morals of course, so nothing violent or self harming.

No. Because it would ruin my life almost instantly because I always have intrusive thoughts.

>what if I just groped her right now
>what if I just walked out of my job
>what if I just came on to him? What would happen?
>what if I just fucking FLOORED it
>what if I stole all this expensive shit?

the idea of "being fun" is stupid. You can't force yourself to be fun.
All you can do is to have fun together with another person, which won't happen as long as you see women as some sort of alien form of life where you have to try and interact with some sort of charade.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Attached: SEINFELD-actors.png (724x1374, 966K)

This thinking is incredibly stupid, because by design, other people don't know your intentions and if you are lying or not. That's exactly why people do it. You are advocating that a certain behaviour is seen as attractive (not because it is truthful but because it is attractive), you are probably insofar right, that if this behaviour is natural to you, you will have better chances

go back to /pol/

Cock and ball torture?

it works

>the idea of "being fun" is stupid. You can't force yourself to be fun.
You don't sound like a fun guy, user.

What are some other "fuck social convention and old habits" kinos?

Attached: 1561826631261.jpg (1600x900, 90K)

Doing the opposite of all his instincts was just George not being held back by his insecurities and apprehension. It was a life of pure action which is the essence of Chad.

Why did george stopped doing the opposite anyway?.
I have a theory that steinbrenner was also a opposite man, so by the time he got the job his shit didnt work with steinbrenner.

2 opposites neutrilize each other effects.

I just love how Yea Forums, the ass of the internet, tries to give romantic advice to other people.

Yea Forums is a website and doesn’t give anyone advice

Cyanide bleach therapy

My longest relationship was with a girl I met by saying "I play video games and watch anime all day and have have nothing else to offer in a relationship" to everyone on Tinder

Come on, that's a new level of pathetic. Get over yourself, you aren't the saddest one on the planet

I don't ever remember posters on this board having outright contempt for the entire userbase like this and I've been here since 2007. Where are you from? Why do you hate the people who post here? I'm sure some of the people here have difficulties romantically speaking but torturing them has never been an interesting/funny thing to do unless they become tripfags or something. Where are you from? I can tell that you really hate this place.

what the fuck are you talking about? you just way over complicated what i said. i'm advising anons who are unlucky with women to present themselves with absolute honesty. a lot of the time where men fail with women it's because they're trying to socially craft her view of them as a certain person they are imagining in their heads as what an attractive guy looks like or should be. i see that a lot. i'm saying if you're a loser, just be a loser. women date and sleep with confident losers all the time.

and if women reject you for who you really are instead of some cardboard cutout persona you held out in front of her that might force you to grow as a person.

>if this behaviour is natural to you, you will have better chances
sure. is honesty not natural to you?

Might try it on tinder, see what happens.

cringe pasta/10

Imagine being so stupid that you have to pay someone to tell you to eat less food

hey, it's true. I suspect there's been a recent influx of posters who would like nothing more than having every anonymous imageboard on the internet shut down and hate the type of person who would prefer to post here rather than facebook or something

He would be a creepy loser. See you can't just act like a chad if you're not a chad.

>t. a 4channel.org poster, a literal piece of shit human scum

>dude just be honest

Attached: VN5Uwg6[1].png (633x833, 628K)

he's fairly ugly. if he spent as much time improving his mind and body as he does sitting inside playing video games he'd still get women though. he could get a 7/10 if he maxxed out a few stats like good fitness, social skills, adequate grooming (clear skin with better diet, did his hair, got some sun on his skin) there are infinite ways to improve yourself. if the effort isn't worth it in his eyes then so be it.

It's just a comedy bit you fucking retard, nobody who write that episode are telling you that honesty is all you need to do to get women.

Why do you cucks have to inject your incel view on literally everything that exists?

you sound like the kind of person who unironically uses the term racist as a pejorative

Why would I do that when I am racist?

either go big or go home, nerd

I once slept with a really cute girl off Bumble by having "My name is George Costanza, I'm unemployed and I live with my parents" as my bio. I also tried to convert this girl to a religion based on worshipping the Costanza.

lol, no they don't

>I also tried to convert this girl to a religion based on worshipping the Costanza.
that works every time

you must be one of them extremely low Ts. try raising yourself up to a medicore level and then try being honest

Attached: 1442073044435.jpg (499x499, 43K)