Was it rape?

Was it rape?

Attached: 48A0D207-D626-4F3D-99D6-84CE16F760E0.jpg (1280x718, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6w7rxKZxYjI
youtu.be/GurkREc-q4I
womenshealth.gov/relationships-and-safety/other-types/sexual-coercion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1564276805579.jpg (234x255, 29K)

Blackmail and harrassment maybe, she did it by choice he didn't physically force her. All she had to do was walk away and that would have been the end of it.

Wait does she suck the homelander in the comics and the fish guy in the show?

No, but it was blackmail and sexual coercion.

Attached: XY vs XX.jpg (960x983, 151K)

Changes were made for the better.

She sucks Homie, Dark Noir and A-Train in the comics

She sucks Highlander, Fishman, and A-Train's dicks.

Attached: a3.png (603x911, 1.06M)

where can i read the comics?

But only the fish guy in the show? Seems like a waste as homelander seems like a better candidate.

readcomiconline

I read em all on some site called readcomicsonline

Why does she look like a mid 40s mom in the comics?

Knew there was a reason not to watch this show. You hear edgy superheroes and you know it's going to be sexist as hell.

Homelander is more of a sociopath in the show. I don't think it fits him that well. The aquaman ripoff seems like the kind of dudebro who would pull that shit.

The art is so bad. The eyes are not even on an even level in the last panel..

Fuck women for being so melodramatic. Imagine the opposite. A young boi is aked to join a team if superheros,a good job with great perks. And then three beatifull co-workers want you to lick their pussies.
I would be on my knees before they even finished the sentence.
I would start an orgy every night.Fuck women.

I don't know if you've noticed but the art sucks way more dick than she ever did.

Why?

If anything it's more humiliating that Namor coerced her into it.

Whereas with Homelander and the rest it's legitimately rape.

>This just in: men in positions of power exploit their status to get sex; user shocked.
>More news at 11.

Difference is you're doing the fucking while they're getting fucked. Men and women are not the same.

It's almost like men and women are different and fulfill different ro-
Sorry, it's my internal misogynist talking again

>Fuck women, they're all whores and they all suck Chad's dick
>Fuck this woman for not wanting to suck Chad's dick. I'd lick Stacy's clit in an instant.

Attached: Lc101um.png (667x670, 386K)

>HOMELANDER'D

I don't know the homelander/supes type hero saying suck with that reaction face is funniest I guess.
Yeah people were hyping this up to some sort of watchmen tier product but it seems for the most part trash with some funny moments.

Dumb cunt. I would lick Stacys vagina, but I wouldn't go in front of the woukd sobbing that I was molested, pretending to be the victim.

>men and women aren't the same
I challenge you to say this in modern academia, at every level

>that dialogue
>that artwork

Damn, it looks like absolute shit.

I remember reading the comics.

The show really changed things for the better honestly.

Well, the difference is, you want to do that. Starlight doesn't want to. Imagine if it was three women that you didn't want to lick the pussy of, try to imagine a world where you are not so desperate for sex that you wouldn't want to eat someone out.

>reading comics
Why do Americans do this?

m8 you are laughably misinformed.

normal books don't have pictures in them.

and black noir.

I'm a bit thick, did she end up sucking his cock on the show or not. Or did he just jerk off in front of her or smtg

>You want me to get your script on HBO, don't you user?

>Then rev up that tongue, fuckboy

Attached: girls.jpg (634x887, 131K)

>the homelander/supes type hero saying suck with that reaction face is funniest I guess

It's just the edgelord formula of turning a wholesome character into an immoral asshole. It's largely the result of mid 2000's Atheism and the rejection of classic morality. It's overdone to shit and Garth Ennis has made a career of it.

Furthermore Silver Age Superman is still superior because it's Righteous Assholery.

Attached: loislane-084.jpg (1092x1600, 309K)

Yeah, because you wanted it, retard. The girl obviously didn't.

>tfw in the academia
>tfw couldn't say that african folk tales aren't on equal footing with the ancient greek works on philosophy, because thats racist.
Those whores would probably crucify you for even hinting that women are slightly inferior to men

Of course they're sexist as hell. It portrays superheroes to be as corrupt as politicians and celebrities are right now. If you remove some of the ugliness out of ugly people's personalities, you get the Joker fighting for the US of A and Red Skull spouting moderate right-wing ideas.

not gonna lie, the art and story in that comic was fucking atrocious when i read it, the only reason i kept reading was the interesting and unique premise

Homelander isnt a fat ,ugly fuck. You are retarded.

In the age of equality, this is a valid argument. If women want the same as men and are the same as men then they won't have a problem with it. The problem arises when lefties need to accept some truths about sexes, truths which expose their whole ideology as a bunch of moronic irrational ramblings that it is.

and yet the show turned up mediocre while the comics are praised. Makes me think.

>try to imagine a world where you are not so desperate for sex that you wouldn't want to eat someone out
you lost me there, boyo

Newsflash: not all girls want to be gangbanged to get a job.

I'll say it to a biologist and he'll agree

>comics are praised

By all 7 fans of them.

Yeah she sucked his dick, next scene I think shes throwing up in the toilet, then she goes to the sink all disheveled, Queen Maeve is there and tells her something like "For Gods sake, dont let them see you like this" and then Star cleans her face up

This.
Also, anyone who doesn't want to hatefuck Lena Dunham has the gay.

>comparing chiseled, handsome man with fat smelly woman

leftie mental gymnastics, everyone.

>he's handsome so every woman wants to suck his dick to get a job

This is your brain on virginity.

Best kind of hero is Stardust.

Hes so moral his definition of justice is so fucked a man stealing a candy bar will do life in a negative dimention.

This poster actually wonders why he doesn’t get sex, everybody

>Women can’t fuck a man
You’re either a virgin or have sex with fish to sound so stupid

>I have far too much self-respect and integrity to felate you for a seat on The Seven. I'll be in touch with Vought about my resignation. Good-bye.

Oh wow so hard

Its true, I don't have a gf right now. But as a man I could get 50$ out of the pocket right now and hatefuck a prostitute to high heaven as I did on several accounts. Only retard zoomers are incels, idiot.

For 50$ you'd fuck some she-nigger crackwhore that hasn't washed her cunt in 4 days.

What's the name of the comic and issue where this happens?

What was the name of the biologist who got his awards taken away fir saying that niggers are slightly stupider than whites?
:^))))))

This. Why is being in the Seven required to be a superhero in her eyes? They even show us dozens of other "non-Seven" superheroes.

I don't live in Nogmerica, retard. I'm est euro, and for 50 bucks I could fuck a blonde, blue eyed,20 year old ukrainian whore in every orifice.

>not all girls
See the Weistein case. Everyone of those whores sucked dick for roles.

Your lying your ass off. I'm eastern European and for 50 bucks you'd fuck some fat gypsy. The decent looking girls are 150+.

James Watson. you can be a Nobel Prize winning living scientific legend, but if you say something about genetics that the mainstream doesn't like, you are out.

>all of the girls who sucked Weinstein's cock were willing to suck Weinstein's cock

You're a genius, user. Next you're going to tell me that 100% Republican voters would vote for the Republican party.

It is routinely said at every level of modern academia. Literally only gender """studies""" morons say otherwise.

she'd take a look at you, motion to her pimp and he'd knock you out and take your wallet, phone and belt knowing that you wouldn't go to the cops

Eat shit retard. 50$ is a quarter of the average salary in Ukraine. There are countless ukrainian girls who left Ukraine and are now sucking cock for a living in Poland, Romania and Germany.

Yeah, and they're not sucking it for 50 bucks, retard. That's why they left Ukraine.

SJW meddling, obviously.

>yeah, and the pimp would risk me coming with a bunch of friends and kicking his teeth in for the sake of extra 50 dollars, because thats the top you get with you when you go whoring

Also what pimp would risk his business for the sake of a whore? I bet you are a dumb roastie who doesn't know shit about whoring

>a bloo bloo I'm a pretty girl and there a thing I wanted but instead of it being handed to me on a silver platter like usual instead a guy said I had to suck a dick to get it and I wanted it so I sucked his dick :( :(

Imagine being able to get whatever you want just by sucking some dick and complaining about it

Yeah, no. They have low prices in order to compete with local whores. And 50 $ for a fuck is a lot of money in Est Europe , you massive nigger.

REMINDER THAT HOMELANDER IS GAY!

Attached: The_Boys_v5-020.jpg (2650x4075, 3.15M)

>Men and women are not the same.

Oh but I thought men and women were the same according to feminists and SJW's or is that only when it suits them?!?FACT!!!

Yes, the whores were willing to suck Weinstein s cock in order to get roles in movies.The only ones who claimed.otherwise were old hags who wanted to be again in the spotlight. Thats why Eva Green , Wilde,Hathaway and Emma never said shit about Weinstein, even to there is plenty of evidence they were "abused" by him

>literally doing the "no homo" afterwards
kek

Attached: 0086aad20e455fe5750564c08c49a920.jpg (1008x1620, 125K)

Technically not rape as he did not force himself on her and she did whatever she did consensually, as user stated, blackmail and sexual harassment, but in today's world, yeah she was sexually assaulted and raped by her superior who used his position of power to force himself on her and make sure she wouldn't come out against him #metoo.

If you aren't trolling and are actually retarded, news flash, women are the biological gatekeepers for our genus, they're the ones who get to choose which male specimen to carry his seed, as human childbirth is painful, time consuming, taxing to the body, to the resources, and the female can only carry one child most of the time, which will be dependent on her for years and years till it matures.

This is why men are so expandable and die in droves, and women no matter how "oppressed" or how "sexist" men might be towards them, will always come first, hold higher value, and will always be on top, a man and a hundred women can repopulate the earth, but a woman and a hundred men and mankind is fucked.

Attached: 1549378594078.gif (543x600, 20K)

>women are the gatekeepers of our genus
Whoa, and these fags called me an incel.
This situation we are talking about isnt about procreation, is about sucking dicks for perks and services, you cuck.
>men are expendable
Yeah, no. Maybe 500 years ago. Today if you are rich enough you can create a whole dynasty . See Epsteins case

>women will always be first
Not anymore, you cuck.

Dilate tranny

>Yes, the whores were willing to suck Weinstein s cock in order to get roles in movies.The only ones who claimed.otherwise were old hags who wanted to be again in the spotlight. Thats why Eva Green , Wilde,Hathaway and Emma never said shit about Weinstein, even to there is plenty of evidence they were "abused" by him

This is 100% objectively correct,. Why do you think J-Law hasn't come out? Or Paltrow? Because to admit that they fucked that fat kike scumbag would undermine their Oscar wins and the idea that they won them based on merit rather than Harvey shilling for them for sex.

The ones who have came forward were, like you said, old has-beens desperate for attention because their careers and looks failed.

The truth is they're all fucking whores and why shouldn't some disgusting asshole like Weinstein take all the pussy he can get?! Don't like it, hit the fucking road, no one is forcing you to fuck hi but you think you're entitled to fame and fortune and think you can manipulate Hollywood executives like you do with the plebs back in whatever shithole town/city you grew up in.

Don't fucking kid yourselves, every woman uses their looks/body to get something they want at one point in their lives or another.

!!!FACT!!!

Let's be reasonable and logical, and face up to facts. Women aren't human; they're not even like monkey's or orangutans. Those muddle-headed, pea-brained, waste-your-money liberals might want to brainwash you into thinking that girls are good for something other than sucking cock, but you and I and every other sensible man knows better. These sluts were put on Earth to steal your money; be whining, complaining and arrogant; and to serve as reasonably comfortable holsters for your erections when one is aroused by the call of nature.

First off, scientific research has it that women just aren't the same as men. They don't like things like cameras or computers or state-of-the-art stereos, simply because the higher centers of their brains aren't developed as well as a man's. Furthermore, according to a very fine article in The National Enquirer, it's been proven that women aren't as smart as men. It takes real guts to admit it, but women are mindless creatures... Don't let those detestable, ugly, disgusting, sour-pussed lesbian diesel-dyke Women's Libbers fool you, along with their cotillions of homo yes men. Women are most happy when they are serving their twin gods of Mammon and king cock!!!FACT!!! youtu.be/6w7rxKZxYjI

Dilate, tranny

Men work hard, make money, grind the wheels of business, only to fall victim to early deaths dealt out by the insane caprices of vengeful sluts... they should be rounded up in a pen filled with pigs and fucked with sticks and forced to eat filthy offal, and maybe then they would appreciate a fine figure of a man who wants to own and take care of them, even if he is perhaps just a wee bit nervous and high-strung and suspicious of some people's motives.

If you think about it logically, women really are gross creatures. They're cum receptacles that bleed spontaneously every month for a week, and they eat with the same mouth they swallow urine and cum in and expect to be kissed there. Also, the moment a woman is naked all her allure and mystery is gone and she's just a nervous awkward fucktoy with lopsided breasts!!!FACT!!! youtu.be/GurkREc-q4I

>be eastern European
>have fucked eastern euro hookers
>some larping burger tries to tell me how much whores charge here

Attached: 1564647286655.png (427x380, 367K)

>Dilate, tranny

I'm a heterosexual male and married to a (biological) female while you can only fuck vegetables aka members of your own family in your non-forking family tree!!!FACT!!!

>Yes and we'd like to get our dicks sucked
honestly based

You're missing the point. For every girl that sucked his dick there are girls that refused and had their careers tanked.

Yes, it's always rape #BelieveAllWomen

I'd still hit it. Regret it later, but I'd still do it.

>This situation we are talking about isnt about procreation, is about sucking dicks for perks and services, you cuck.
Because as I stated, since women are the gatekeepers, they don't judge by the same standards men judge them by, and they don't think of sex and sexual encounters the same way men do, you might jump at the idea of a woman sexually harassing you and forcing you to do her sexual favors, since you're biologically programed to enjoy such acts as they give you more chance of spreading your genes, but a woman will be repulsed by the idea of a fat ugly old man, or someone unfit in her eye, asking her to fuck him or suck his dick, as she wants nothing to do with him sexually in the first place.
>Yeah, no. Maybe 500 years ago. Today if you are rich enough you can create a whole dynasty . See Epsteins case
Powerful men will always have the upper hand, Epstein?, see fucking Genkhis Khan, you and I are probably related.

Also this doesn't refute any of my words, women will choose a powerful high status male all day every day over a low status one, even if they have to "share" him with other women, i.e a chad can have his own willing harem, because they see him as a worthy male, but the rest of the males will get pussy crumbs, or nothing at all.
Lets pretend the edginess isn't there for a moment, if you look at other primates and how their societies function, you'll get some great insight and relate that info greatly into how our societies and relationships work.

Attached: mogged2.png (852x477, 536K)

Don't call women whores just because you're so easy.

She doesn't suck Fishman off in the comics. In the comics he's a greedy kike black guy who has only money on his mind and if I remember correctly does not do anything "bad" in comparison to the other seven who are complete degenerates.

What's sadder is what happened to Chad later on when he aged.

Romanian here. If you think hookers charge more than 50$ for a fuck you are sorely misguided .

Nigger, for me it would be consensual . Whores do it for other perks and benefits.

I said ugly gypsy hookers cost 50$, so it makes sense that your women would as well.

That's why they reduced his melanin levels in the TV adaption, can't have darkies raping white women on TV.
Time makes fools of all of us user.

Attached: rzvqR2r.jpg (461x468, 18K)

You should suck more dick, user.

goddamnit why does every fucking romanian ever have the impulsive need to let everyone know that they're romanian fucking end me no-one fucking asked holy shit

That's right. You're a whore who's easy.
Whore.
You ain't my nigga, slut hoe.

Lol.
Fuck americans. I hope they all die in a nuclear hellfire.

>fat, unfit old man
In the series and comics the Seven were literal gods, admired by all. Homelander / Deep in the series could've had all pussy in the world.What I'm pointing at is
Sarlights hypocrisy, nobody forced her to suck dick, and yet she is the victim.

Attached: 1563732600981.png (262x384, 125K)

>"Would you like to buy this car? It costs $20,000."
>"waaaaaaaaaah. You stole $20,000 from me. Give me my money back. I'll keep the car too."

Because that fuck claimed I wasnt eat euro, you dumb nigger cunt.Read the thread, you collosal cum guzzling nigger

then don't. Just because someone asks you to, doesn't mean you have to do it. There are plenty of other jobs where you don't have to demean yourself and suck a dick like a whore.

Lmao, a man having consensual sex with 3 beautiful woman is a whore.

Attached: 1557147066492.png (500x666, 84K)

And I said you are a larping nigger burger

Ellis >>>>>> Ennis

Attached: 9_00.jpg (1000x1537, 185K)

She will feel victimized because it wasn't her choice even if she was attracted to the person who forced himself on her, she might not regret it later, or feel better about it, but she still got fucked against her will.

Think of it this way, you might be OK sucking Henry Cavill's cock for a hundred bucks if you were asked to, but if when you're in the men's room he forces you to your knees, skull fucks you then throws you the 100$ bill, you might not feel the same.

Different roads lead to the same places, but the road is sometimes just as important as the destination.

Attached: 1512691041083.png (477x587, 782K)

This nigga here
I realize I missed your point, yeah technically the bitch consented to sucking dick for perks, she's not different than a prostitute, kindly disregard my previous reply.

Attached: shieet.jpg (501x373, 42K)

Dude , I get what you are trying to say, but she was a whore. She could have done everything she wanted, become a cop, a freelancer superhero, a fireman etc. But she wanted to be in the Seven and that dude made her the proposition. She could've backed out, she could've gone to Vought headquartes to complain, but she just got on her knees and sucked it.

You guys ever get a daydream of raping a girls like this, probably a late night jogger running around with headphones in her ears? Haha.
And then you watch her lifeforce fade away as you squeeze her neck with your bare hands, hidden away in some bush barely three feet away from the road?
I can’t be the only one?

Fuck off tranny janny

You're so easy all anyone needs to do is ask. Get away from me, you bitch-ass whore.

It was just a question.
No need to feel intimated

>Reddit fedora vs. Edgelord fedora
It's all the same

beautifull women only, you fat ugly tranny. And again , how am I whore if its consensual and there is no trade of goods and benefits?

Attached: 1544852642739.jpg (408x548, 17K)

>beautiful women only
Ah but no beautiful woman ever did ask you for sex, did she? This is why you're this desperate.

My view of sex requires the bitch to be as into me as I am into her, to be able to feel her get weak and caress every part of her.

I'd honestly rather fap than rape a woman with no consequences.

They didn't have to ask boyo. :^)

Attached: 1540723345188.png (1080x1569, 794K)

>b-beautiful women only
>i-it's consensual, but if women do it they're whores

Based and incelpilled.

So that's a no. No one asked you.
Thirsty-ass hoe.

In starlight's case, she did it for the benefit of being accepted in the Seven. Ergo, she is a whore, you retarded cuck

This faggot giving me delicious (You)s

Attached: 1550402026066.gif (607x609, 754K)

Disgusting disease-ridden slut. Get away from me.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Attached: THEBOYS-actors.png (217x640, 117K)

Why didn't she just form her own superhero team and recruit other superheroes or just fight crime and do the superhero stuff all on her own?

i love that all men dream to have the same power over roasties as the power of roasties over men. YOU JUST KNOW that men want to have the easy life of sluts and make roasties compete for them, then just pick the slut of the week, like women do. YOU JUST KNOW that men want to be loved just for existing...

But in your case it isn't because you a thirsty-ass hoe?

Your hot words make me hard,daddy

Men are bigger sluts than women.

No. It's quid pro quo and while it's very unethical, it's not rape.

The real question is;

Did you start feeling sympathy for The Savior of Sandusky or is he getting his just desserts?

Attached: Everybody Hurts.png (538x404, 286K)

Go jump off a bridge like daddy wants.

I would fuck you so hard if i ever got ahold of you irl.
Pray to whatever G•d you worship that we are on an anonymous imageboard.

fucking fag

trying too hard

All these butthurt trannies ITT. Go dilate, hun.

Both. What I think some people here get wrong about the show is that it's a "superheroes are assholes" subversion. It's more an attempt to humanise them and make it more about the grey areas than the black/white of human behaviour.

He deserved the demotion and gillrape but watching his dolphin gf and lobster bro die was a bit too much.

You must be trolling - surely nobody is this stupid.

Women don't create, they only take existing things and ruin them.

A women loses her worth with every man she fucks. It's opposite for guys. You wouldn't marry a woman tho got "conquered" over 50 times, but a guy who has "conquered" 50, it's a different story (from women's perspective).

>Incel cope replies to everyone

Ran out of frog pictures?

>It's opposite for guys.
How convenient.

Bosnian here. Prime 21yo Slavic coochie is around 50€ per hour, hot and desperate female students do it for 25€.

it's not that hard, just imagine a hamplanet

thats what you get for taking the apple whore

The thirst is real.

kakve su muslimanke? jel se postuje taj islam tamo ili samo larpuju

lmao imagine actually believing fairy tales

imagine thinking its not ancient wisdom and not whats literally happened
you are such an inferior creature whore and always will be inferior
you are the one thats getting fucked and men do the fucking
you are in inferior position
you take
you submit

Your definition of prime is probably some 6/10. I know a playboy model that goes for upwards of 300. That's prime pussy.

>An ancient evil awakens.

lol

That's true. As long as men posses greater strength, they will be superior and make rules. We can get technologically advanced all we want but in the end, biological differences will always determine who's in charge.

no it is not. we do have internet and see beautiful women on it, I am talking about fit, slim, long haired, pretty women with classic slavic round and feminine faces. you'd be amazed by what is average in a country not ridden with obesity and feminism.

Isto kao za svaku vjeru. To sto su nekome roditelji krscani ili muslimani, ne znaci da oni nece bili degenerici.

muslimanke su poteške osim ako nisu "muslimanke" samo na papiru.

b-but he says it's not gay

Then she could have walked away.

Makes me question, did she swallow, get a facial?

I think the show implies swallow from the bathroom puke scene.

Why does her face keep melting?

The virgin femdom fetishist.

>frog pictures
You subhuman baboon.

Attached: 1564587361736.jpg (600x611, 37K)

Based, I love how this got all the white knights in a ruckus

"Sexual coercion is unwanted sexual activity that happens after being pressured in nonphysical ways that include:

• Being worn down by someone who repeatedly asks for sex
• Being lied to or being promised things that weren’t true to trick you into having sex
• Having someone threaten to end a relationship or spread rumors about you if you don’t have sex with them
• Having an authority figure, like a boss, property manager, loan officer, or professor, use their influence or authority to pressure you into having sex

In a healthy relationship, you never have to have sexual contact when you don’t want to. Sexual contact without your consent is assault. Sexual coercion means feeling forced to have sexual contact with someone."

"... If you are being pressured or coerced into sexual activity, that may be a type of sexual assault and it may be against the law."

womenshealth.gov/relationships-and-safety/other-types/sexual-coercion

Attached: 1508489673215.gif (460x259, 1.93M)

Not being Homelander gives the show better pacing

Ah there we go. More frog pictures.

Way too fucking wordy.

Yes user. The earth is flat and the moon landing is fake.

god damn you incels

Attached: lelf.jpg (233x216, 7K)

Coercion isnt rape.

The Boys do heroes differently than most comics. Like none of the heroes over 13 in DC comics sees joining the Justice League as a life goal that's why superheros as celebrities is always so silly.

What if three dudes ask the twink boi to suck their dicks? Would that hit more close to home or are you too much of an absolute faggot to relate?

Best booked face turn in the history of the business

Attached: vincesp.jpg (720x480, 46K)

and this doesn't include The Deep getting gill fisted, which had no warning either

Attached: rp.png (894x300, 67K)

4 rapes in one season
is the boys based & rapepilled?