Did he really do it?

Did he really do it?

Attached: 012619-pattonoswalt-size1280x720.jpg (969x546, 43K)

Wouldn't you if your wife turned into an out of control junkie?

He was revealed to be the bomber in the final episode

Killed his wife and now playing a bomber in veroniqqa mars

Was she a junkie or did he make her a junkie

Show me the theory tv

Get his wife addicted to pills and then harass her until she killed herself by overdose, start dating a new woman who he was already sexually involved with within 30 days of the funeral, then marry her barely a year after the funeral?

But he's a good little liberal who hates Drumpf how could he possibly do that? I don't believe it, it can't possibly be true! No one could be THAT evil.

Attached: image.png (538x289, 79K)

>But he's a good little liberal who hates Drumpf how could he possibly do that?
rent free

Does this look like the face of a man who kills his ugly fat wife and remarries months later to a much younger and hotter woman?

Attached: 1555622786907.jpg (3024x4032, 1.1M)

Reminder that he filmed a BOTW episode with RLM and now Yea Forums will be forced to like him, since they consider RLM as their GODS.

can't wait for that to happen.

even the rlm reddit cucks turned on patton and the mods had to shut down threads about him being a progressive cunt.

Did he really try to rape the guy's wife in King of Queens?

Of course not how could You evEn aSk that!?

First I've heard of this

We'll only be certain when he gets rid of the new wife in the same manner.

He absolutely did. He even made it a point to not leave his house for the more than 15+ hours his wife was 'asleep' because he wanted to retain his alibi to the most minimal 'I was home and she was sleeping'

Patton Oswalt doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who could play video games for 15 hours straight without leaving the house while his wife was dead in the other room

Yes, then he went on to kick Warwick Davis around

Maybe

Look at him, he's done something

I wonder how much of those pills and coke were his that he supplied to her. He does have a short explosive temper and rages about mundane political things.

It wouldn't shock me one bit to find out that he either drove her to suicide or suicided her.

What is BOTW?
What is RLM?
Getting real fucking tired of all the acronyms.

i dont know, can you?

Attached: 1563723780950.jpg (2048x1591, 430K)

Yes.

>nooo he made fun of daddy trump, he must be a pedophile or something

That's seems to be the pattern though.

I’ve never even thought about Patton Oswald.

>1189713(69)
have sex

>believe the gender that’s known for manipulation and lying
how about no