Why the fuck do celebs keep uggo'ing themselves with earrings, piercings and makeup? Why don't they stay pure...

Why the fuck do celebs keep uggo'ing themselves with earrings, piercings and makeup? Why don't they stay pure? Most of them are much prettier without any of those things

Attached: file.png (684x685, 903K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You sound like a fag.

IGNOBILITY —IT IS NOT SOMETHING EXCLUSIVE TO CELEBRITIES.

based rævs

pic related, another example. disgusting.
yeah same goes for any other female that does this

Attached: isabela-moner-social-media-01-15-2018-3.jpg (1024x1280, 106K)

... AND MALES —GENDER, AND SEX, ARE NOT FACTORS.

can you stop typing like a turbo autist?

>Why don't they stay pure
Cringe you giant faggot

vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN

Damn. Puritans still exist...

I know you're a virgin because you haven't really seen a girl without makeup.

oh no not ear piercings and makeup! death of the west!

Reminder that a Muslim started this thread

Emma should embrace her inner bimbo.

Bimbo Emma Watson is Best Emma Watson.

Attached: ec5bd651143136e383ca7fdc6f62b2ee--beautiful-women-beautiful-people.jpg (540x795, 107K)

She got any decent deepfakes yet?

Emma Watson is so incredibly hot and I can't figure out why, post Emma webms and pics

Attached: 1510494533597.jpg (1597x2000, 196K)

When she's being sexual and a bimbo she's hot as fuck. Something about little posh mouse voice makes you want to hear her groan, whimper, and grunt.

Attached: 1510494961037.jpg (1594x2000, 228K)

The smirk...she knows you are fapping over her and she fucking loves it.

Attached: fjdLRr1.jpg (858x663, 22K)

She is pretty but she just doesn't do it for me,I can't even jerk off properly to her.

My favorite picture of her is that one where she's surrounded by people trying to get her to autograph shit (including that one retarded looking guy), and she's giving that smirk and fuck me eyes.

Because white women are dumber than a stick. They follow trends, they read those stupid magazines telling thjem how it is empowering to get tramp stamps and shave your head and not give shit about anything, bee yourself and crap like that.Only the ones who had good parenting escape this fate