Misogynists BTFO

Misogynists BTFO

Attached: EA8LZrJUEAAvFlb.jpg (1242x1913, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/name/nm4670487/
twitter.com/RoyChackoJourno/status/1153662577840447490
twitter.com/labour4europe/status/731510770954043392
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/aug/22/toppling-statues-nelsons-column-should-be-next-slavery
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>muh homage flicks

Dude is just trying the same shtick Family Guy did for years but with every other word in his scripts being NIGGER, this foot fag should have been put out to pasture a long time ago

>against female characters
I'm sure 95% of Tarantino's bodycount is male

Fpbp. He is fucking hack.

The word literally isn’t uttered once in this movie

So it's not worth watching then?

I reject his hypothesis

I reject your hypothesis

Oh look it's a bolshevik rag, begging for capitalist donations. Maybe they should run to comrade Jones, to give them some of his working class millions.

Nooooo you can't hurt girls in a movie. You supposed to treat them like raw eggs

At least *try* not to be so weepy about it, user.

Why the fuck people still care about what a bunch of fags intend to "cancel"? The market is already saturated with le strong sassy female characters and they still arent happy

>last movie
>cancelled
Jej

IT'S SO MUCH FUN JAN

>Why the fuck people still care about what a bunch of fags intend to "cancel"?

ask the op

why the fuck does The Guardian publish this shit? It's not like this is from an accomplished film critic or journalist, this is just some fucking guy who got his first byline with this piece
It's almost like The Guardian had a narrative they wanted to push and they paid some fucking no name to do the dirty work because anyone with an ounce of respect for their work would never write something so inane and stupid

India on Friday again rejected President Donald Trump's offer to mediate its dispute with Pakistan over Kashmir. India's foreign minister said he told Secretary of State Mike Pompeo that any discussion of the disputed Himalayan region would be between India and Pakistan only. The two men met on Friday on the sidelines of an Asian security forum in Bangkok. India has long refused outside attempts to resolve the conflict while Pakistan has sought international help.

It's almost like that yeah.
Their opinion section pisses me off no end because there's actually decent journalism behind all the pandering fluff.
They probably get more clicks though.

>why the fuck does The Guardian publish this shit?

so op could make a capture and come running breathlessly to report to his "bros" on Yea Forums

Fortnite superstar Tyler "Ninja" Blevins watches before an NFL football game between the Detroit Lions and New York Jets in Detroit. Blevins is leaving Twitch and taking his video game live streams to Microsoft’s Mixer platform, a stunning transition that could have wide-ranging consequences for the rapidly growing industry. Blevins announced his move Thursday, Aug. 1, 2019, ending a hugely profitable partnership with Twitch, a live streaming giant owned by Amazon.

Attached: blevins.jpg (940x590, 47K)

Tarantino's films are literally ALL about underdogs, victims and the disenfranchised overcoming their aggressors. So much of the end of every tarantino movie is catharsis of these characters winning.

You're gonna fucking watch Death Proof and tell me that's a misogynist movie? It literally ends with a group of women chasing down and killing an incel.

>MicroCock
OH NO NO NO

Blevins announced his move Thursday , ending a hugely profitable partnership with Twitch, a live streaming giant owned by Amazon. "I'm incredibly grateful for the opportunities Twitch has provided me," Blevins told The Associated Press. "But as I looked at the next step in my career, I wanted to be somewhere that empowered me to push the boundaries of gaming and achieve bigger goals within the industry. Mixer provides me with more ways to connect with my community."

Blevins has earned millions broadcasting himself playing Fortnite and other video games on Twitch and YouTube. He has over 14 million followers on Twitch, and the platform has hosted many of his pioneering esports moments, including a Fortnite event in March 2018 featuring rappers Drake and Travis Scott and football player JuJu Smith-Schuster that propelled the game into a full-blown cultural phenomenon.

He traded one golden cage for another.

Blevins will host his first Mixer live stream Friday from Lollapalooza, a four-day music festival in Chicago. The 28-year-old has publicly invited Kyle "Bugha" Giersdorf — the 16-year-old who earned $3 million Sunday for winning the inaugural Fortnite World Cup — to join him. Blevins said he will not actively recruit other gamers to leave their current platform, but if more streamers follow him to Mixer, it could become a legitimate competitor in a market dominated by Twitch.

"I want my friends to make their own decisions for what platforms they choose to play on," Blevins said. "With that being said, I will welcome anyone with open arms who wants to join me." In a statement to the AP, Twitch said, "We've loved watching Ninja on Twitch over the years and are proud of all that he's accomplished for himself and his family, and the gaming community. We wish him the best of luck in his future endeavors."

Attached: tyler-blevins-1.jpg (900x750, 70K)

seriously? weren't Tarantino pushing the whole strong independent women with Kill Bill movies plus Death Drive? or the fact that some ladies got punched and stabbed in those movies upsets """feminists""" so much?

>write a retarded hot take about x
>fans of x get outraged and share it on social media
>site gets money from clicks
This is why these shitty news site still exist. Just ignore or use archive.

GET IT

i read the guardian in the break room at work and they had an article this week about audiences at the edinburgh fringe being too white

>against female characters
>watch the movie
>it's against the manson family killers

Like they make it sound as if it's poor women getting brutalized, but the only violence against women is murderers getting killed after breaking into a house. And I guess a little girl getting pushed to the ground.

>dude why don't more nigs live in Scotland/vacation there to watch white guys rambling about their lives
Have they been to a fringe anywhere?

not just the fringe festival which is too white in scotland

Attached: 1556566356290.jpg (750x1017, 210K)

the guardian's offices should be unironically firebombed

>The paper that has the best reputation for truthfulness, the Manchester Guardian, is the one that is not read even by those who admire it. People complain that it is ‘so dull’. On the other hand countless people read the Daily—while saying frankly that they ‘don’t believe a word of it’. - George Orwell, 1946
times have changed

>I should like to make an exception of the Manchester Guardian. In connexion with this book I have had to go through the files of a good many English papers. Of our larger papers, the Manchester Guardian is the only one that leaves me with an increased respect for its honesty - George Orwell, Homage to Catalonia

>write first-hand reports about the forced famine in Ukraine, which escape the Soviet Union uncensored
>get censored by The Guardian's editors
fuck The Guardian

Attached: muggeridge.jpg (227x292, 12K)

>Roy Chacko
>was a film producer
is there a little undisclosed professional resentment here?
imdb.com/name/nm4670487/
>one credit
>shit metacritic rating
nah - couldn't be...

Attached: Chacko.jpg (773x585, 81K)

>moves to some other service literally no ones heard about
Weird business decision, but i'm willing to guess someone backed up a truckload of money to his house to get him signed on to some sort of 1 or 2 year contract.
They're gambling that by getting him on the platform, he'll drag his viewerbase along with him.
Once the money dries up and the contract is over, I guarantee he'll come limping back to twitch.

Attached: 268.jpg (600x728, 43K)

He definitely has that typical envious shitskin face. I hope this gains some traction though, it would be nice if normalshits started hating Tarantino

Go back to leftypol.

>Roy Chacko

I don't know what kind of ethnic race that last name is, but this article will get him mad amounts of pussy, surely.

Thought the movie was good, better than the hateful 8 I thought, or at least didn't feel its length as much. This is a small nitpick I had with the movie but I'm not sure if I'm right to, but during the filming of the pilot where Dicaprio played the villain, shouldn't that have been shot in letterbox format to go along with the times? But beyond that the major problem I had was the meandering that happened with the plot, but since I didn't feel the length of the movie I don't want to butch to much about it

Why do leftoids think every single thing must conform to their shit, fake politics? The real world is full of violence against women, but nobody is allowed to show anything other than 4/10 Mary Sue’s farting about pretending to be men? Get fucked.

disobedience cannot be tolerated

Lmfao that’s so rich. Your filthy mob is the one who watches literally thousands of young girls get gang raped by Muslim subhumans then cries about islamophobia. I hope you all get a true Communist country to live in far away from the West.

it probably won't have any effect, from looking at the reaction to his tweets about this article:
twitter.com/RoyChackoJourno/status/1153662577840447490
half the bullshit op-eds that come out of the Guardian are so loony that even those on the left mostly disregard them.
anyway, I wouldn't be so hopeful at getting basic filmfags to disregard Tarantino - odds are they'd just find something worse.

Have sex, incel.

>The Guardian
why am I not surprised?

Attached: FEyfmGy.jpg (599x510, 64K)

>The Guardian
The holy book of pseudo intellectuals

Attached: 1464875097834.jpg (511x511, 59K)

It's not about being happy it's about everyone being miserable

>Lmfao

Attached: mask.jpg (800x857, 67K)

>violence against female characters has to stop
>violence against male characters is fine
I thought these faggots wanted equality, not special privileges for womyn?

I fucking hate that idiot. For someone so principled he flops around more than a fish out of water

You’re forgetting that in sjw doublespeak “equality” means taking everything they see as beneficial and nothing that would cause them hardship

>The Guardian
A hard pass from me, dog.

He's a mong who's been publicly btfo numerous times but still gets invited to speak on bbc news etc

>Tom Hiddleston reveals Loki TV spinoff in the works
Its' safe to say that Roy Chacko is a pen name and it's probably a roastie who works for Disney who did this. Tarantino has a feud with that company

We didn’t see the old movie format because the event was viewed in real time in the movie, not through the lense of the fictional cameras in the room. For example, when Rick Dalton forgot and mess up his line and the cut happens, it was a continuous shot to his attempt of the line again. His reaction to the missed line, the off screen voice to remind Rick of the line, his argument with the director, all were in a continuous shot because the shot itself is the shot of the events in the set rather than through the cameras making the tv show

No it is funny because the left whines about women while importing hordes of shit skins to rape girls

if that's real, then what a fucking self-hating traitor

Can anyone tell me why everyone in the media is ganging up on him? Everyone was riding his cock up until literally his last movie before this one, and now every day some new shit about him is written. Does his last flick drop some hardcore redpill or something?

What does it mean to "cancel" someone, and why are leftists always doing it?

>everyone in the media is ganging up on him
are they? this is the first article I've seen doing that

>letarantino sucks
thus meme ended like 5 years ago

I don't know, since the movie has been released in the States Yea Forums has been flooded with this shit

It means to kill. People who wrote that on tabloid should be arrested. It's not any different from someone announcing that they're gonna shoot up a school at Yea Forums

he is a sjw cuck

I was asking about the media, not Yea Forums, retard.

it's just a new rhetorical technique used against things they don't like or approve of

It's a photoshop. If you look at the consistency of the letters it's obviously a font, despite the fact it's made to give the impression it is handwritten.

Owen Jones is a massive twat but I don't like literally fabricated propaganda, which is becoming increasingly common.

Wait, they want to include minorities for Miss Scotland?

clickbaity outrage culture incresed tenfold between H8 and this movie, nobody's safe. By the time we die our holoepitaphs will be YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT I DID WHEN I WAS ALIVE (AND THAT'S A GOOD THING)

it means they are un-personed and they should be de platformed, ignored and ruined for their crimes.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Attached: quentin-tarantino.png (1125x669, 215K)

Kill yourself, nigger

Based and current affairs-pilled.

how is that not diverse? i see white, pink and orange girls in that photo.

Imagine if you could make them all crawl around and go pee pee poo poo and then you'd tell them all off and give them spankies for being naughty girls. Then you could all cuddle in a bed but no sex because god the almighty is watching.

Nice autism man.

You're autistic, guess you got
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D
in your childhood

the fact it's becoming increasingly common is why I said, "if that's real" in the first place. here's a link to the real pic:
twitter.com/labour4europe/status/731510770954043392
that said, the fact that this fabrication is indistinguishable from mainstream leftism in Britain isn't a good sign either. from Afua Hirsch's stated goal of toppling Nelson's Column:
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/aug/22/toppling-statues-nelsons-column-should-be-next-slavery
...to the reticence of writers and politicians in defending Britian's positive historical legacy, there's very little that mainstream leftists could believe that I'd be surprised by...

Attached: CibZKvMXIAAQlNO.jpg (1365x2048, 313K)

>literally has an entire movie devoted to some yas kween slaughtering men with a sword
Ah yes but that isn’t misandry

lol, that's actually true, straight out from 1984, I guess they really do use Orwell's book as a manual

>no sex because god the almighty is watching.

god has a blind spot over scotland.

although people typing it on twitter doesnt mean much the thought behind "cancelling" someone is pretty worrying.

>taking THIS guy seriously

Attached: sGOsqj2z_400x400.jpg (400x400, 22K)

>why it's time to ruin the life if this person because their sex and skin tone offend me

The people who lap this up are the ones that pay their wages now

Attached: 20190802_154039.jpg (750x750, 266K)

it's not about them ever being happy with the state of things, it's literally an industry to complain that people are sexist

I once had to have a meeting with a crazy leftist woman whose help I needed. I bought a copy of the Grauniad and read it while I was waiting for her. The first thing she did when we met was comment on the newspaper: "Oh, you read the Guardian!"
All too easy.

>Extreme violence against women
>Tarantino
The fuck is this retard on about? If anything women almost always get off scott free in tarintino films, the exceptions being Kill Bill, death proof and front dusk till dawn. Meanwhile you got:

>Men being graphically tortured.
>Men being graphically raped.
>Men slowly bleeding out while screaming in agony.
>Men dying in all manner of gruesome ways.

Full on retarded faggot.

Attached: is marcell wallace a bitch.jpg (1280x560, 35K)

This Cancelling means to ostracize and attempt to silence and/or financially ruin someone after they've done or said something that upset you.

He’s right, you know

Seriously. And it was only the Manson girls who got hurt in this movie, who they deserved it. They want women to by treated equally but also be untouchable. Makes no sense.

This is fucking hilarious

Depersoning but more rudely put. To admit to depersoning another would at least acknowledge that person's humanity, but to cancel makes it sound as if he were merely some kind of subscription product.

>Roy Chacko
more like Roy Cucko amirite

>EQUALITY!!!
>no, wait, not that kind of equality!

I'm sure he wouldn't have made the same oh so witty remark about miss Nigeria.

Hypothesis status: rejected.

Attached: 1556875063716.png (487x480, 176K)