Was this show kino? I thought it was pretty good for an MTV production

Was this show kino? I thought it was pretty good for an MTV production

Attached: mtv my life as liz.jpg (250x181, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_COJlrWZ3V8
dailymotion.com/video/x6thvd6
youtube.com/watch?v=ceXQe1tNYhI
youtube.com/watch?v=A4gwDfANeAU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=_COJlrWZ3V8

I actually watched this when it was first out. I kinda hate-watched it. There’s something about the Juno-esque cringey “quirkiness” that I can’t look away from.

dailymotion.com/video/x6thvd6
@1:12

wtf

Same. I was dorming freshman year in uni and watched this. It actually made no sense to me back then, but I rewatched it about few years ago and the friendzoned vibes were really relatable.

yes , theres a scene when shes in the high school lunch room and some chad throws a paper ball at a stacey then tells her to shut up when shes about to complain about it. favorite tv moment of all time

>friendzone
fuuuck its been years since i've seen that word

Why are all female hapas jewish dad/chinese mom?

i remember liking it a lot. kind of nuts to think mtv actually aired this show

>hapa living in Texas
never understood the premise

yeah thats right. feminists really bash anything thats a male experience into the ground and shame it dont they? something as harmless as the concept of the friendzone, now unpc.

She was so cute. Lost my shit when her leaks were in the fappening.

Absolutely loved watching this when it was airing and found Liz to be an absolute qt.. back then at least.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

Is this real? The rumors were always show was canceled because if a sex tape.

I was 16 when I watched this show. I always wanted to get a gf and meet a girl like Liz in my life. I got close once but she already had a bf and all I was left with was crushing on her.

>My Life as Liz uses the camera-work and editing typical of reality television. The show hints at Liz living in a small country-like town where her individuality is constantly threatened. The Texas city Liz lives in is a rapidly growing city of over 35,000 residents.
>small country-like town
>35,000 residents
>She lives in Burleson, Texas, a conservative, religious suburb in the Dallas-Fort Worth metro area
the wikipedia page for this is a mess so now I won't continue participating in this thread except for asking to elaborate because I like titties

It is weird. Shit like this seemed "normal" for MTV. Now you look at it and it's the same five fucking nig shit shows every hour.

Then
youtube.com/watch?v=ceXQe1tNYhI
Now
youtube.com/watch?v=A4gwDfANeAU

>You'll never watch My Life As Liz after a day-long marathon of True Life when you stayed home from school "sick" ever again
I don't like this world, anons.

Attached: 1560318804378.png (689x795, 67K)

because they abort the sons for fear of raising inferior azn bois

i read it on r/hapas so it must be true

Attached: never had a female friend.png (598x405, 376K)

Apparently the nudes were a little on the "less than 18" side so they've been purged from the respectable internet
>waiting patiently for nothing in particular

wack

i mean..they're around...

Attached: lizlee1.jpg (640x480, 87K)

She looked better with bangs.

wow, so she was actually a high school student age when this show was being filmed? I thought it was just fake reality tv.

Wareheim’d

How the fuck did a fat fuck like that land her?

>scripted reality shows
Awkward was better at least they didn't pretend

6’7”, artsy, probably has a big hog. Fred Armisen apparently fucks a lot too. Even if you’re weird looking, if you’re funny, successful, and confident then you’re gold.

This is why I come here