An 11 year old Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson sitting in the crowd watching his father about to wrestle, 1984

An 11 year old Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson sitting in the crowd watching his father about to wrestle, 1984.

Attached: An 11 year old Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson sitting in the crowd watching his father about to (1280x720, 1.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JB81hqH94CQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who gives a fuck? Go back and put this fucking shit on reddit where it belongs.

I want to gargle on your cock

so what? go back to Yea Forums

That perm is awesome.

neat

It's weird how WWE pretends the Rock isn't black for some reason

And what the FUCK was their problem?

youtu.be/JB81hqH94CQ

How is his Dad more ripped than he is?

Steroids, steroids everywhere

There wasn't steroid testing back then

L I T T Y

I also saw this on reddit, you fucking queer.

>usc
cringed

Wtf does owning water mean

Attached: C523D4AE-B443-4FA7-8DCC-199A46C09B77.jpg (750x509, 98K)

You should've posted the rest where The Rock and Shawn Michaels come out and shit on HHH while he seethes about never being on their level.

Expensive bottled water.

4 GALLONS A DAY WTF?!?!?! i get about 4 cups a day at most

Late capitalism.

Fuck Water Barons desu

absolutely litty

You are medically dehydrated... but I guess that is okay since society doesn't need you.

what's your problem with bottled water? it's cleaner, cheaper and more convenient than tap water. you can keep drinking mudwater like a commie, but leave the rest of us civilized people alone..

Do you think Rocky Johnson ever had an uncomfortable stage in his career where he developed severe gyno from steroid abuse and spent over a year draining his pecs during which he had to wrestle and cut promos in a very tight black shirt?
Did Dwayne ever assist in draining his dad's pecs? Did Kevin Nash ever assist, during one of his many documented visits to the Johnson household in 1992?

It’s not RAW water though

Attached: A8F16E17-AC81-4EE7-A745-ED020DC4EE14.jpg (319x239, 39K)

Unironically drink more water. You should drink 2-3 liters of water a day. I try to drink a gallon of water a day.

You're properly hydrated if you go to the bathroom alot and if it's clear.

>drinking from the plastic Jew

Attached: 1423507632074.jpg (232x255, 14K)

Why did the pubic hair hairstyle stop being a thing? I miss the 80's.

yeah, jews operate their business at a loss just to buy and insert harmful chemicals into water bottles to enslave the white race.

>Pro wrestling
>Steroid testing

If you're referring to Afros, they are still a thing.

post a pic of yourself and i will show you estrogen incarnate

Imagine being this ignorant of the plastic Jew. Just look it up yourself, it's not a secret.

Black men realized it was cheaper to shave their heads.
Black women started acquiring wigs at lower prices.

t. Flint nigger.

drinking an excess amount of water is the biggest scam that was ever invented, coupled that with bottled water.

Drinking water like this is actually great for gut health.

I periodically buy Voss just to get the glass bottles

They will get taken down if they pulled this skit now.

this is bro science shit, dumbass

Dwayne was at school most of the time during the time Kevin Nash was over, and when he got off of school Nash was very preoccupied during the Summer of 92, so they didn't interact that much that year

You shouldn't be pissing that much, and if you are it's worse for you than staying properly hydrated.

gg to your electrolyte levels

litty desu

>it's cleaner, cheaper and more convenient than tap water.
Bottled water is more than often just packaged tap water

his dad looks way more aesthetic than he ever was

Nah 500 dollar shirt rock was cooler.