OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO *wheeze* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO *wheeze* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: fomqq8pgatd31.jpg (663x632, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NwZD0pthP9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=l2-i6foo7y8
youtu.be/mA6S25yAuV8
youtu.be/M01rsp80LCk
youtu.be/PaZXPx1kdtg
youngscrolls.bandcamp.com/track/pretty-boy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based chad making women taste their own medicine.

sexual assault

Disgusting.

this , she should be ostracized from the Hollywood community.

serves you right you good looking motherfucker lol

She's basically pic related but gender swapped

Attached: 1554037008314.jpg (413x409, 53K)

>sexual assault
NO IT'S NOT!

>"Pitt, who stars as stuntman Cliff Booth in the Quentin Tarantino pic, doesn't even appear to make eye contact with the "Girls" creator."

Attached: 1563456641176.jpg (570x500, 36K)

Attached: lock-her-up.jpg (710x611, 166K)

What a cunt. She knows there are no repercussions for what she did so she goes ahead and does it.

its not like it matters, feminists understand the double standards, thats how they manipulate every situation in their favor. they think its "funny"..

link

I need to see this.

Can you imagine if some slobby fat jew tried kissing an a-list female star? He would be in jail right now.

>>man gets sexually assault
>>it's just awkward bro, calm down

year, current

didnt some sort of similar creature tried to do the same with seinfeld?

yes men are starting to wise up. They should be pressing charges.

>surprise kiss

So rape is surprise sex?

What if Brad Pitt elbowed that fat cunt right in the jaw? Would that be considered self-defense in Burgerland or would he get arrested?

Wtf I thought she was lesbo

#MeToo

Why is it always kikes?

Fat ugly feminist wants a piece of chad pitt
Disgusting
Post the video

Why do 2/10s think they can compete with 10/10 chads?

>that picture

If you have enough money and the right lawyer you can get away with anything

explain yourself coward

seconds before his death

RIP Brad ;_;

this is funny and lena dunham is based
stop pretending to be outraged

Attached: 0039a8c93fa030d77ed6d48d54f73c3317dcf9443602cb384927d99b40297bb0.jpg (750x500, 31K)

He’d get fucked, Lena would then claim he sexually assaulted her at some point during filming, burger would cry for blood, she’d go after someone else, repeat

HAHAHA, I unironically wish

This but unironically

it's funny watching all you femcells defend this fat ugly cunt.

>Would that be considered self-defense

no it would be considered a misogynistic , anti-Semitic "hate crime".

he is a male... he is already guilty by default and agravated for "doesn't even appear to make eye contact".

Kek

these fucking bitches with their #metoo shit need to be hanged for wrecking the entire courtship dynamic in the west. all their feminist bullshit goes out the window the moment they lay eyes on a good looking man. Islam had the right fucking idea all along.

She genuinely looks like she’s gonna burp something foul from the deepest pits of her stomach directly into that poor man’s olfactory receptors.

that’s what twitter would claim but what would the courts do?

why is it funny? doesn't she have an STD?

>Islam had the right fucking idea all along.

it is sad that MeToo proved all those old ideas about women being irresponsible children needing protection were right.

this

Attached: minister of agriculture.png (811x810, 457K)

Controversial opinion:
I actually blame the judicial system and the weak men that let this happen. If crimes were punished proportionally, if accusers and perpetrators in rape cases were anonymous until a judgment, then this would never have happened

This

Jokes aside, it must be really fucking frustrating to be a woman with agency, autonomy and common sense watching as all this shit keeps happening

#metoo

Not existing is quite the struggle.

Attached: 7EEC5A1D-CA2F-4444-9863-4658CE73C6C5.jpg (935x1083, 80K)

Lmao

Attached: 1564592548739.jpg (634x937, 36K)

>replying to yourself

Attached: 1550028571436.png (693x496, 42K)

BASED

brutal

Based

Attached: 1549714487316.jpg (600x600, 34K)

Based
where’s mahdiposter

Attached: BFBD41F8-FA0F-45B3-B19D-B6BEC490E848.png (160x160, 15K)

KILL W*MEN

what you are describing is a result of the culture. culture is the root of the problem. the other user is right, islamic cultures would never allow this to happen

>cultures not infected with the jewish disease would never allow this to happen
FTFY

Attached: 1549991672422.png (640x640, 492K)

Haven't seen the movie yet, did Lena's character get brutally killed by Leo or Brad ? I might watch it if that's the case

When did Yea Forums become infested with a bunch of weird incels? You guys sound like a bunch of fucking faggots.

She also flashed him

Attached: rs_634x1024-181005052317-634-Lena-Dunham-Brad-Bit-Filming-Sighting-LA-LT-100518.jpg (634x1024, 63K)

based lena

Attached: lena-dunham-lenadunham-33m-so-lennikonner-encourages-me-to-focus-on-52846907.png (500x620, 125K)

Apatow didn't get enough shit for making her career a thing. Granted he did back far the fuck away the minute she started spewing her bullshit though.

>jew
doubt

SMASHED

>When did Yea Forums become infested with a bunch of weird incels?
been here a lot longer than you mr. moid apologist. Did reddit send you niggers over or some shit? Been noticing a lot of ugly fat cunt defenders this evening

S L A M M E D
L
A
M
M
E
D

I'm going to be sick

calm down Lena

post more of this pig being a pig

please no..

>sexual assault
there's nothing sexual about lena

Yea Forums did not used to be filled with this many woman hating incels. It's like an /r9k/ raid but all the time.

I still can't believe people haven't figured out Islam is the most Chad religion:
>don't eat disgusting pork
>make thots cover up, stone their shit if they fuck around
>worship the black cube with your bros
>fuck up your enemies, THEY apologize to you lmaooo

WHERE IS HER BUTT LMAO

There's nothing sexual about Harvey Weinstien either.

>Lena no, it's Brad Pitt, not Pita bread

>Women can't sexually assault men

Attached: 1532236877187.jpg (500x500, 54K)

oh the irony lmao

>sleeping with the producer to get roles is sexual assault

i mean can you blame her? he's a total qt3.14

Too bad I'm gay, otherwise I'd love Islam

Fucking Pablo un there has me in stiches

At least you acknowledge your failings

Fucking this. Someone should arrest Brad Pitt before he strikes again

Why couldnt he cast mew again instead of this nasty bitch?

>Islam had the right fucking idea all along
Thus but unironically

Attached: 1563811420974.png (393x393, 348K)

Attached: 7DF96233-D19D-4547-8E96-424493DFB070.jpg (1242x1545, 545K)

Maybe some slobby fat goy

Disgusting

god she is so fucking disgusting
how did she even get into movies? she can't act and she's ugly as hell

I keep seeing this shit and I'm like "Why? Why would you do this? Why do you need to be a fucking cunt about everything you do?". People's lives get ruined because of it, there's a real getting created right now and just making relationships worse.

slampig

>spbp
he should press charges desu

Attached: john cena.webm (544x544, 773K)

To me, lena Dunham is the poster child for "Obama-era Moderm Feminist," if that person was now washed up and raving in a dive bar about how they used to be somebody.

So feminism is just a ploy because shes lumpy instead of curvy. The funny part is I've met fat chicks with a better personality than Dunham, more like done ham.

Id rather eat hairy man ass

>More like done ham
Kek

I love how Pitt just lies in wait for just the right moment to knock jumped-up graspers down into the dirt. He did it with Jonah Hill and now Lena.

More like this, pls. Reverse rape is my fetish. But there's so little good content, or I just don't know where to find it.

friendly reminder

Attached: 1213435158.png (400x482, 218K)

Meanwhile Leo...

Attached: D7UWGr7XsAEE1an.jpg (1125x1125, 138K)

this
should of knocked the ham beast out

Since when is a simple kiss to the cheek awkward these days? Celebrities have literally been doing it for years at awards or events when they greet each other. People who're making this big deal are either SJW feminists who wish they were in Dunham's position or seething incel faggots.

is this not the greatest impromptu acting performance of all time?

Lol that's literal sexual assault

she’s clearly not going for his cheek. and she’s a disgusting fat pig, if the roles were reversed you wouldn't hear the end of it from woke twitter feminists

good luck I guess. I don't have discord installed so there's no way I could talk you into seeing a shrink or even just calming down and evaluating your life and how you could move forward. I hope you find peace in death. life's never over until you let it be.

Attached: 1510541796205.jpg (753x707, 331K)

In this case it's awkward because you can see that Brad didn't want nothing to do with that hambeast kike.

#himtoo

Is this the woman from Dredd and Game of Thrones (saw bits of episodes)? I thought she looked fine in those.

Hold on there chap, we are still arguing whether Dunham qualifies as a woman before we begin hating here.

As australia-user stated here

he believes this cunt to be a man worthy of a prized wrestling move.

Harvey isn't in jail.

>brad pitt is 55

Attached: 0421 - iuKTRQL.png (400x388, 80K)

Nah shes one of the cultist tho

how the fuck did you confuse cersei/mama with that hambeast?

spent time tapping this shit post out bravo , You need to go back

4/10 would fuck and have ugly kids with

like father like son

What's her name?

Lena Headey

Got that mixed up. Thank goodness.

she had her ovaries removed, not because she had cancer, she lied about having "pain" but the real reason she did it, was to make some grand statement about child birth, and how unimportant it is. ill elaborate more when someone pays me.

Attached: dunham1.jpg (1491x2000, 694K)

Yeah I agree, instead of rejecting liberal faggotry we shoulduse it ourselves. fully embrace and expand it! What could go wrong

Attached: a4f.gif (176x169, 705K)

but its le funny when le women do it shes so random hahah i love her

i like this.
Is a message to all more stupid women that removing itself from the gene pool is a good thing. And leave room from the superior latina women.

Attached: Ana.jpg (930x1395, 95K)

jesus christ she’s fucking disgusting

Uh... that's rape, sweety. I'm so SICK of you fucking MISANDRISTS trying to sugar coat LITERAL RAPE!

>she's not going to shit out kike children

Thank fuck for that.

Courtship was ruined long before metoo. That shit only effects successful people anyway, so you don't have to worry.

>he hasn't taken the acceleration pill

What happened bros? She used to be 6/10, now shes 4/10.

Attached: FFN_vcv_52377910.jpg (640x927, 125K)

Based Leonardo DiMuro

That poor, poor man

This fat pig will never feel anything but pure joy at this memory. She's done what millions of better females have wanted to do for years.

She just looks like a genuinely gross woman.

Even Amy Schumer I can see the appeal in, but this bitch looks like a lumpy potato.

4/10???
Bro, She is 1/10.

Attached: 1564304546554.jpg (680x681, 37K)

in awe of the size of this lad

Gross, dude
Kys yourslef

Apatow didn't. It was her parents who where heavily involved in media. They had opeds running saying she is " the voice of a generation". This was before she'd done anything.
Where's that cunt from the other thread that said there's nothing wrong with nepotism.
This, , is what you get with nepotism.

How does this bitch keep getting away with her sexual crimes? She fucking admitted to abusing her sister and no one even bothered to investigate

SMASHED
L
A
M
M
E
D

Inshallah, Anonbibi...Inshallah

Attached: memeri.jpg (1350x892, 148K)

You should see the other cringe photos.

>dat brutal kitty
bloody hell. where do i get one like that?

MODS STICKY THIS

Attached: f9ce2fa7b147b2b86f2eb64bb12b91c9b746f7c4e7d4908d2a3c0fd93a85e148.jpg (320x508, 38K)

This, BP needs to bring this cow to court.

She looks like she smells cigarettes and sour cat pee

It is by the new standards. Seeing her trying to be a woman for once is fucking hilarious too.

I see Lena Dunham as a challenge, more than anything. Here is a woman who, in every single aspect, is absolutely revolting - her exterior AND her personality - yet I can't help but wonder what would be like, to plunge balls-deep into her repeatedly.

That's right. Balls-deep. With no protection.

I won't lie, I'm extraordinarily-hard while typing this. I want to grab this... thing... and that's what Lena Dunham is, let's not delude ourselves, a "thing"... by the hips and ram mercilessly in and out of her quivering, malformed cunt with the force of a gladiatorial chariot, while she makes stupid faces and contorts orgasmically, unable to control her bodily reactions even if she wanted to.

I would erupt violently inside that corrupt and corrupting womb as though the entire fate of humanity depended on my seed penetrating the foul walls of one of her ovaries, the electrical fusion from this coupling creating the Antichrist, as our combined, guttural, Chewbacca-like roars shattered glass and walls alike around us, the house toppling down while we lay there in a filthy, disgusting mess.

Yeah. I reckon Lena Dunham does it for me.

That’s how you know he thinks she’s an unfuckable pig. It says a thousand words.

Underrated

Attached: vomit.jpg (680x680, 85K)

Attached: 16694412-7306213-image-m-40_1564584399736.jpg (634x1156, 136K)

She’s Jewish so Brad would be the one sued.

no thanks max, you need to get your shit straight first. i liked the orc cop movie with chris tucker in it though

This thread unironically killed my apitite

try going into jazz generals when wanting to loose some weight.

>ah there's my home boy leo! Hey, leo, hey!
>excuse me miss, would you just get...come on, let me pass, no don't, come on get out of the wayHEY LEO! miss no please get out of the way

I would have unironically killed myself by now if I were her. She keeps doing and saying stupid shit and getting dragged for it but won't back down. Kinda admirable I guess.

Attached: 0_lena-dunham-and-brad-pitt.jpg (615x713, 73K)

Cumbrains detected

Attached: LENA%20DUNHAM.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

to be fair most of the metoo accused have not been indicted because lack of evidence, so the judicial system is working as intended
problem is the social network bypasses the judicial system and decides whether you're guilty before you can ever see a court

Attached: 1511233104217 (1).jpg (720x480, 51K)

jfc

Attached: 1545517794076.jpg (704x710, 27K)

My response to this is Bill Cosby. Literally tried in the court of public opinion.
>I'd rather live in a society where 99 guilty men go free than one in which a single innocent person is locked up

Suck in roasties

Attached: 1544637969022.png (295x343, 218K)

>He did it with Jonah Hill
?

There's the exact thread on reddit

Holy shit, even chrischan is hotter

...and also in a court of law.

When it happened to Brenden Fraser, he all but lost his career because of how he was treated, this type of things is not ok, watch as she gets away with it

kek

she's always had that gross gas station clerk face

>There's the exact thread on reddit
lol faggot

Incidentally, we were covering women up way before Islam and were still doing it in parts of Europe until the mid-20th century.

Cheek kissing is awkward and (should be seen as) weird, I never understood this society meme

yeah I'm just gonna put my mouth on your face even though you're only an acquaintance of mine

so weird

watona culia

Imagine all the sex they get from midnight crackheads in exchange for some semi-fresh donuts?

Hot take:
We fucked up the moment we let the jews in

Baste Bradley.

what a repelling, disgusting swine

Attached: 260_CategoryMoPPeJItIqoq2.jpg (800x800, 67K)

Cheek kissing and hugging have both seemed weird to me. What makes it worse is that you're only supposed to greet women this way, not men. But it's the socially-awkward people that don't do this. Or the creeps that do do this.
So you either have to be naturally good at it, or else you're one of the above.
Fuck

It took me way too long to understand he had a beard and white upper face and not a mask and brown lower face

now i can't unsee your version, thanks user

She tried to infect him with gay

You wish you were kissed by a girl.
H A V E S E X, pathetic incel.

he’s lucky she didn’t finger him

Based

Attached: 1564331589429.png (620x413, 243K)

Jewish supremacy is directly correlated with their pathological levels of sexual assault and pedophilia.

>“I’ve learned that you cannot predict who will satisfyingly dominate you and who will leave you feeling like a Thanksgiving turkey in a Forever 21 bralette, gnawed on then left at the table while everybody naps. I ask for what I want,” Dunham wrote in Vogue. “I listen to books and magazines that tell me ‘taking control is sexy! It’s what adult women do!’ But, like a petulant Jewish mother would say to a daughter who married a goy, ‘I shouldn’t have to ask. I want to be told; that’s part of my thing. That’s, like, my whole thing,” she said.

What did she mean by this?

i’m having sex right now

She means guys she hooks up with aren't very assertive. Probably because they have trouble even keeping it up.

>Celebrities have literally been doing it for years
Bro it's not just celebrities that greet with a kiss you fucking virgin.

I doubt she hooks up with anyone these days. Charlize Theron can't even get a man. What chance does Lena have?

Probably doesn't even know about being a big guy.

God I wish that were me

FUCK

sexual assault

Everything Dunham does should be considered sexual assault

Attached: BARP.webm (1440x508, 1.75M)

You are right user, I suck dicks

>sad

Based

Alcoholism is a helluva drug

>it wont procreate
ALLAHU AKBAR

AAAH LEO HELP

Based and redpilled

what's the lore with Jonah Hill?

>jewish "women"

Attached: 1561415413394.jpg (350x376, 23K)

FUCK YOU for subjecting this to me

Attached: 1563067763925.jpg (523x1079, 296K)

youtube.com/watch?v=NwZD0pthP9Q

Attached: Brad-Pitt-celebrates-Once-Upon-a-Time-in-Hollywood-co-star-Lena-Dunhams-33rd-birthday-Check-Photo(1) (539x718, 69K)

I would. Don't even care anymore. I'm just so fucking lonely.

Women are so much weaker than men kek, they can never sexually assault men

gross, but cant blame her. brad is a fuckin icon man
if it was victoria justice, I'd be creepy too probably

iF tHe RolES WerE RevERseD
happens all the time

Attached: erin-andrews-50-cent-kiss-gif-sb-nation.gif (424x235, 3.72M)

Nepotism

user...
youtube.com/watch?v=l2-i6foo7y8

dois mio...

Attached: 1548540360837.png (470x974, 936K)

This but unironically

Hopefully she loses her career for trying to rape him

Brad Pitt's sought after lips are forever tainted. So sad.

There is nothing coincidental about this picture. Nope, It's two white people just like OP's picture.

>putting a jew in prison

Do you want them to cry another shoah?

Find a different comment for once.

Attached: 1547090268146.png (447x437, 252K)

she's a rapist

this but unironically

hello lena you useless slob

Second season of #MeToo is gonna be off the chain. Even Lena Dunham isn't safe.

needs to be posted more/retweeted to wake up all women.

imagine the smell

fucks sake now i cant finish lunch

sounds fucking stupid

>removed herself from the genepool for "woke"
BASED

she already is for defending some rapey writer guy who got #metoo'd

lord almighty

Attached: 1560958445304.png (452x376, 61K)

You can see the suffering in his eyes.

I'm christian but I'm thinking of seriously joining a Muslim terrorist cell and take up the sword against Jews and women with you bros.

Attached: 1536989903332.png (690x539, 39K)

just like she assaulted her sister.

So she wanted to start a family at 50+...

Just fuck her shit up

Attached: images (15).jpg (554x554, 17K)

Kek

The thing is, men are better at brushing it off and moving on with their day

Oh shit, this is my favorite new meme face

basado y chilenopastillado

Remember when she finger banged her

Technically, this puts her in the running for a Darwin Award.

Shut the fuck up with this tough talk, you live in a soft noguns nanny shithole

Think about all the poor Muppets that died to make that abomination.

Reminder that she molested her younger sister and shoved rocks in her sister's vagina.

>tfw greet my main nigga with a solid two arm hug between the two of us
>his awkward friend who I've known since high school only ever does a one arm hug and looks in the dire opposite direction when saying hi to friends
protip: people pick up on that shit

Stop trying to be French. Also, drinking cosmopolitans does not make you cosmopolitan.

Is Brad Pitt the most powerful man in hollywood?

Attached: file.png (634x951, 822K)

The gall for her to think she can approach someone far above her in any general capacity should be a felony charge of assault all together.

When a hot guy doms you it is hot, when a average guy does you it is awkward. She can’t tell the difference why

volcel if you wouldn't

Jonah deserved it for attempting to force a compliment from Pitt.

Me in the center.

youtu.be/mA6S25yAuV8

bless this user

Imagine getting herpes from an unwanted kiss.

Imagine if Jonah Hill at his heaviest 300+ lbs or however much he was, going up and trying to kiss our frogfu on the lips. She'd probably push him away and be treated as wholly in the right.

Reminder that Luna Dunham is literally, LITERALLY A CHILD RAPIST. To expect her not to sexually assault people is silly.

>subjecting this to me

What's he listening to, bros?

Kek. user is a dumb doody head.

She admitted to molesting her younger sister as she slept and no one cared, why would they care about a relatively harmless kiss?

She's just so adorkable!

youtu.be/M01rsp80LCk
or
youtu.be/PaZXPx1kdtg

Depends on how powerful the Jew is. Harvey got away with groping women in public

Reminder that if the roles were reversed she'd cry rape and people would agree with her

Reminder that she wrote about sexually abusing her younger sister in her own fucking memoir

#metoo

Look up the Duluth Model. He'd be guilty by merely having a penis. The only way a man can ever hope to avoid legal trouble touching a woman is if she poses a serious threat to him: I'm talking life or death. Not to mention his reputation would be forever tarnished as a woman beater.

bruh

Attached: 1503119252137.png (635x661, 227K)

Just goes to show you how dead Pitts career is that she wasn't shot by security for coming so close to him.

Can we just admit that men dont give a shit because theyre actually cool and start start shit like women do

Yum

Attached: k1df7nh2ppd31.jpg (1280x1920, 393K)

The courtship dynamic waz wrecked the moment fathers were removed from the equation. Women are glorified children in adult bodies, and it's absurd to allow women to decide who they get together with.

>love me

she has some serious issues.

roasties btfo yet again

she's a fat jewess who does not have the sex she wants and hate goyim for everything; more news at the news

kek

Attached: steev.gif (322x322, 611K)

either frank ocean or bon iver

thinking about lena doneham coming up and putting her putrid black dick herpies riddled mouth around mine makes me want to vomit

she probably has cat feces in her vagina

You'd give a shit if that abomination tried to kiss you.

This is a self defense situation.

He is like gearbox, when he hits 25 he shifts.

>you will never be sexually asaulted by a 4/10 femcel on the red carpet, simply because you are so unbelievably handsome and charismatic
why even live bros

Attached: skelington.jpg (600x369, 49K)

>IT'S OK WHEN WOMAN DO IT
lol, kill yourself tranny

Attached: 1502540002830(1).jpg (434x434, 128K)

fuck you bro, I'm not joining a religion where you can't eat bacon.

Day 3 of nofap. I wouldn't mind hate-fucking tbqh. If she had a really hairy pussy that would sweeten the deal somewhat

Attached: 1553554384360.gif (370x330, 3.49M)

Attached: 9ED706B2-CAEA-4385-B510-BFC223EF7A3A.jpg (460x617, 31K)

>he doesnt know whats make up
shes disgusting, and so are you

Attached: absolutamente asqueroso.png (288x415, 135K)

here, let me make it even more confusing.

Attached: 1564677949964.jpg (413x409, 73K)

lmfao fifty

in that image of yours she's already hiding plenty of chub, terrible posture (no neck), a weirdly large, deformed face and showing her weird teeth. she was never more than a 4/10. at this point she's a 2 which means there are still plenty of women out there who you would prefer her over if you HAD to fuck one of them or her. those women are 1s, women you couldn't even make the call any more if you had to pick one of them. you'd just stare in horror and freeze up, not knowing what to do.

ABSOLUTE

That dog has human eyeballs.

imagine the smell...

Attached: 20190801_202624.jpg (512x512, 88K)

>if only you knew how bad things really are

Cursed image

Attached: 15263235724683594579.png (356x249, 113K)

this

Oh no, Brad did you have to fuck her? That look...

Why does she keep revealing herself like she has the body to justify it?

Attached: 1.webm (1280x720, 2.06M)

YAAAS QUEEN,
SHOOT
*CLAP*
YOUR
*CLAP*
SHOT
*CLAP*

fuck it i would and you would too

Based fiddy

HAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
*pause, deep breath *
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I hope she offs herself

Attached: 1563936208248m.jpg (597x1024, 118K)

3/10

youngscrolls.bandcamp.com/track/pretty-boy

>Demanda

Attached: 1523623574365685.gif (227x221, 980K)

>Demanda
Pure pottery

Attached: 1562680869689.jpg (528x543, 29K)

The nu-males raised on James Cameron flicks have been duped into believe that women are as strong as men. Separate facts from fiction.

what are the chances of this occurring?

Attached: Impressive.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

Someone please edit this into the pic

>He quietly whispers as he pulls away, "me too".

1 in 1000 or exactly 0.1%