How would you kill him?

How would you kill him?

Attached: 5b8e940be7f2fbe58327962204af55ed7bd56c63.jpg (600x300, 45K)

By making a clone of him who would be undercover nearby, making sure he stays in line, and take him out if he doesn't.

Penetrating his ass for a few days till he does of blood loss.

How do you kill the clone?

That was retarded

By killing him until he is dead of course.

I'd try lactating first.

Compound V overdose

Attached: superman_512_001.png (434x652, 551K)

WINK WINK

black noir?

assuming he's normal inside, throw an incapacitating agent into his room while he's sleeping and then feed him cyanide

He'd hear you coming

What's going on in this picture, how come he can touch the cat but not the woman?

Viltrumite rape.

how about dare him to laser-fry my eyes while wearing extra reflective sunglasses

Invite him over to a luncheon, and serve him food with poison in it.

After coming back from the dead, Superman's cells get super-charged with solar energy, so much that his strength quadruples, his eyelids can barely contain his heat vision , etc...

He's not touching the cat, the cat's purring besides his hand.

With kindness

I thought the twist was that he doesn't have a weakness

Don't give him flight powers.

>118934568
what are his powers? superman shit?

basically superman without the telekinesis

Superman has no telekinesis

>superman without the telekinesis
>superman has telekinesis
why tho?

He has TACTILE telekinesis.

isnt that superboy?

Have a clone of him ready to kill the first clone. So in the end I only need the two of them. A closed loop, ingenious yet simple.

No, Superman has tactile telekinesis, that's how he can lift airplanes without poking holes in them. In the boys there's a "deconstruction" of the superman returns airplane scene where he can't lift an airplane.

Both of them have it, but Superboy has (had?) a better control over it, in where he can use it to blow up stuff and shit.

Superman has whatever powers he needs to.

>Superman has tactile telekinesis, that's how he can lift airplanes without poking holes in them
that is the gayest asspull I've ever heard. I believe you, its just some nigger jew bullshit

Invincibility, Flight, Super strength, Laser eyes
Pretty sure that's it

The clone kills homelander but is damaged so much during the fight you can get the entire army to take him out.

I think the first Superman comic had him picking up a car by it's fucking bumper on the cover, so they later wrote in a way for that to make any fucking sense.

Very subtle.

I guess that most people aren't aware of the comics?

YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE