Surprise, surprise!

Surprise, surprise!
The shoehorned "I'm gay" scene was made up half way through filming, which is why it's obvious she's into Steve the first 4 episodes: she was written to fall for him.
seventeen.com/celebrity/movies-tv/a28564822/steve-robin-stranger-things-3/

Attached: robin-steve-1564585216.jpg (980x490, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/T_lh5fR4DMA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who made the decision to make her gay? The same perverted Jew who forced red head and black boy to be a couple

Shawn Levy

based writers hurting white boi feelings

it only took a few years for sexual identity to become a hackneyed trope in tv and film
>turns out so and so is pansexual
wow so brave where's my phone I have to tweet

It wasn't even the writers lol

Will the Wisepilled cast a spell to prevent another one of his friends hooking up.

I had more of an issue with how cool Steve was with the revelation than her gayness itself. I love Steve but that's what especially stunk to me as an agenda

It definitely was out of character and out of time

It would be boring if there was too many couples in the show.

After all the shit he's been through lesbians are probably the last thing he's worried about.

Attached: fa1lvlutqu831.jpg (2098x2100, 253K)

Maybe you losers just shouldn't watch trash like Stranger Things?

He was hiding in a bathroom from Russian hitmen, and drugged up to his eyeball. Were you expecting him to rally a lynch mob?

Why not reach that conclusion while writing so it could all be cohesive? Why shoehorn it in halfway through filming?

This is the kind of shit normies post on Facebook to give themselves good boy points. If it was so important for the characters, why not take the time to do it properly instead of an ad lib moment out of place?

Bullshit hyperbole aside, I was just surprised at how well he seemed to take the fact that a potential love interest removed herself from the equation, he barely has anything going on in his "civilian" life that I expected it to hurt more. Rejection is rejection, sexual orientation is not the issue here

Attached: 1561732532240.jpg (960x960, 43K)

kys niglet

Netflix can't stomach more than 1 straight white male/white female romance at once.

If Steve was a nigger, they'd have kept it for sure.

>TV shows are filmed in sequence
Uh-huh.

Didn't anyone read the article? Or follow the rumorels beforehand? It was that ugly dumb bitch Maya Hawke that asked her to be gay. She ruined the season.

More like he was going to fall for her and completes his arc to become a more mature guy putting value in his well being rather than looking good.
Would've taken more writing though because the trope of schoo jock suddenly sees the wall flower as perfect match is kind of lazy too imo. Make her discover something too. Maybe show her having prejudices towards him too or something that she has to lay off as they get closer.
Makes no sense to just drop the ball with "oh no I was jealous of you because the other chick I had a crush on stared at you all the time".
Oh and why did Steve tell her that if they'd hung out earlier she'd have helped him pass more courses? Isn't she in the same dead end after school job as he is? How is she supposed to be more accomplished in education?

>Isn't she in the same dead end after school job as he is? How is she supposed to be more accomplished in education?
She's still in school doing a job in the summer before senior year. Steve has finished highschool and is all but disowned by everyone he knows.

ah alright got it

can't have white couples in 2019, incels

This. Because of the gay reveal his character has no arc this season. Literally changing that one scene could have completed his arc. Easy filmmaking.

I don't even watch this show and I'm angry that they made the cute girl in a sailor outfit gay and denied a relationship with the chad power fantasy character. Unironically

Attached: anger.png (847x591, 215K)

Steve's been through some shit and matured because of it.

Sure, he liked Robin and she didn't like him back, but she was still the best friend he's had probably his entire life. Glass half-full.

Lol, even when writers try their way at platonic relationships between men and women it always involves unrequited love. The man is always a beta that stays close to someone who isn’t sexually attracted to him just because

>chad power fantasy character
he's the most fleshed out character in the show
they made everyone else a card board
for example the sherrif
goes from being the stereotypical big town detective who lost his family and wants to live in quiet and peace yet can't lay off his investigative urges and skepticism in a remote town and discovers a big conspiracy (best trope ever btw)
to a incompetent homer simpson dad guy

This desu, I've got no problem with characters turning out to be gay if it's written right, but here it just felt like it was forced, either to break a cliche for the sole purpose of breaking a cliche over following the narrative, or just another case of "muh diversity quotas". This season was pretty ass anyways, though, so what can you do?

Reminder that there should have already been a gay character but the Duffers pussied out.

Attached: tumblr_pua4i4H7tl1rvdckno2_1280.jpg (822x405, 50K)

Nobody has chemistry in the show you fucking pedos. Not even 11 has chemistry with that dude.

>unironcially being mad about the qt lesbo
>not the fact that ((Levy)) have made the 2 14 year olds kiss 20 times by now

Attached: BF0A9353-DFF2-4EB2-AC91-E4EACCB9DB1D.gif (332x332, 1.53M)

"Sexual identity issues" could be such a broad range of issues. He could be a;
>drag queen
>zoophile
>narcissist
>tranny
>sexually attracted to boardgames
>foot fetishist
>into getting repeatedly tentacle raped by monsters from the Upside-Down

probably all of this

This. If there had to be a fag it should have been Will. Which then causes a rift between him and the rest of the group.

He’ll probably come out as a trans lesbian next season. He already looks like a half way MTF rat in some of the scenes in season 3

>He already looks like a half way MTF rat in some of the scenes in season 3

How rude.

Attached: tumblr_po4rmc0Dkt1qchprqo1_1280.jpg (1280x800, 211K)

Everyone on here is she’s gay because they want to fuck her vicariously through Steve and now they can’t LOL.

I'm just sick of seeing Steve (best character) get continuously cucked and emasculated - first by losing his girl to a literal Dylann Roof looking bowlcut nerd faggot, and now by forced diversity. Throw him a bone ffs Duffers

>Throw him a bone
You want them to make Steve gay as well? They will do it, and call it character growth user.

>black people feelings get hurt
>NAH NIGGA NOT LIKE THIS WE WUZ KANGS BITCH GET THAT SHIT OFF THE AIR
>white people geels get hurt
>based writers hurting white boi feelings
and you wonder why white people fucking hate you.

StevexBilly

They seem like they rather enjoy it so it’s fine
Plus it’s a white hetro pairing you don’t get those a lot nowadays

Attached: Finniemillie.jpg (1080x1338, 201K)

kys tumblr

He's just being silly user, black people don't browse Yea Forums

Calm down wh*toid

Still better than getting cucked constantly

Still better than getting cucked constantly

>being mad about 14 year olds kissing
how sexually stunted are you?

youtu.be/T_lh5fR4DMA

steve brushing it off was based
imagine getting asshurt because some bitch isn't into you

>human heterosexuality

>a "cliche"

Uhh

DUDE 80's LMAO

LEAVE THE DOOR OPEN THREE INCHES

Yet this, hurts (who can seriously be mad about this? it was part of the obvious agenda on wokefilx) less than slavery...