gypsy genes + too much Jim Beam

She’s a fuckin jewish

>implying gypsies aren't a fuckin jewish

Women are peaking at 15 and fucking yogurted by 25

Attached: wtf.jpg (1269x870, 588K)

She got THICCCCCC

She always had a shit face.

Kek holy shit

All she does is voice act as Meg in Family Guy. All that requires is sitting down and speaking

What Jewish trickery is this to take a lean teen and turn it into a fucking dwarvian fatty?

Would still fuck for hours

the same thing that happens to every pretty girl. they get old and they hit the wall. i honestly feel bad for them. imagine going from like having every girl want to be you and every man want to fuck you to having nobody give a shit about you at all in a span of like 5 years. can't be easy.

She went Edward Furlong on us.

that's some blackpilled shit. or for us men is it a whitepill? a pill of justice?

Get over the "pill" shit and learn to stand on your own two feet, user. Unlike too many of these other unsalvageable fucks you might still manage it.

kutcher keeps her in childbed because spreading the male baldness genes is important to him

She actually looks better on the right facewise. Left is too chiseled and jaggy.

Just needs to lose 20 pounds or so.

Its a meme dude just a quicker way of explaining things.

thanks senpai. I don't really subscribe to the "pill" shit (other than red/blue), just joking on an anonymous board.

>Assuming the after pic isn't peak breeding mode

I'd pound that big ass for days.

she didn't have 3 makeup artists and a hairdresser that day

Settle down roastie.

Kike genes kicked in!!!FACT!!!

She barely changes with and without make up. Have you ever seen a real woman user?

Attached: 698e432b3e4b76676917066ad1ee89ec.jpg (321x321, 18K)