youtube.com/watch?v=SeCtCua963g
youtube.com/watch?v=qQJyBLFuG4c
youtu.be/HfwPL-bd_mk?t=3001
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/110209448/
youtube.com/watch?v=zgxj_0xPleg&list=PLABqEYq6H3vpCmsmyUnHnfMOeAnjBdSNm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mike is incredibly based

Ultra based dude.

Damn Adrien Grenier took the end of Entourage hard...

>he wasn’t even interested in what we were doing he was here for fatty
Most certainly.

He's thinking about burning things

Attached: 1564617265774.jpg (1233x653, 602K)

How did idubbZ and co. Create such a great documentary ?

Are you foolish enough to call him out?

Attached: 1564618672980.png (455x888, 758K)

He saw all of his friends take the LApill and either get lost in degenerate Hollywood projects or lazy podcasts so he decided to give a little back to old youtube. Back when youtube was just people fucking around and uploading it for people to laugh at (whether intended or not)

It reminded me of my teenage years, I knew about 10 dudes just like Mike

Mike looks like a total bonglord

he just found a strange dude living in poverty and started filming him. It's like that documentary about the hobos who race on shopping carts or the autistic werewolf emo guy. I'm all for documentaries about weird people but it's not like it's a unique idea or anything. The only thing is since he's "the edgy youtube guy" he gets bonus points for documenting another youtuber

this guy is the type who starts crying after taking a single real punch after talking for half an hour how he would slaughter your family

Takes one to know one.

He's never been the same after Arizona...

he's the guy whos literally autistic but you know eurofags are going to use him as a strawman to misrepresent america as a whole.

I will slaughter your family faggot

why are there so many autists in the midwest? Is there something in the water?

stupid fucking boomers having kids past their 40s, fatty's mom looked over 70 for god's sake

If something’s in the water anywhere it’s the city. Think about who historically settled the mid west. People who kept searching further and further for unsettled land away from other people and those who broke down on their way to the West. There’s your answer.

yea but this is also the kind of guy who i a fit of rage would slaughter your family. I knew a dude exactly like him and is in prision for stabbing his girlfriends dad to death.

Lack of niggers to bully the white kids into thinking interests and emotions are "cringe"

Attached: efgwg.png (387x501, 110K)

I imagine he's the sort of unhinged hick who would actually burn your house down

Yes, we can read the thread ourselves without your quotes. Screenshot it to post in your discord while you’re at it, reddit.

>being triggered by anime
it's an imageboard. post images.

Attached: 1562928262983.png (787x788, 513K)

k

Attached: 1564632444263.jpg (458x618, 96K)

Didn’t even mention anime based retard.

>he's named mike
>robert looks like jay bauman

Nobody mentioned your anime pictures get a hobby.

we all know what you were thinking. npcs like you have limited hard drive space.

Name my band

Attached: 1564618034972.jpg (1237x652, 514K)

Ironic coming from the guy that just quotes a funny exchange from the thread with nothing to add.

that's what he wants you to think though. That whole demon crap he sperged out of his ass was so incredibly forced it was hilarious.
Perhaps he could be a little dangerous when pushed in a sneakily light your house on fire after crying kind of way but he wouldn't even intimidate my 8 year old niece

System of a Downsyndrome

he might he might not its hard to tell with them, but the dude I knew said and did all the same kind of shit he does. One day he could be pushed too far by someone and he'll snap. It just all depends on who he interacts with.

Well the premise itself is pretty interesting and I think the guy might have a talent for it, hope to see it continue.

these guys were such faggots

obsessed

late to the party, what is this all about

>metal band shirts
>complete cringelords
I'm shocked

Oh my sweet, innocent user. Do you not know the dangers of going full force?

fair enough. Never really met somebody who acts/talks this way

You never go full force

>autism magnet

Attached: 1559541576422.jpg (387x293, 23K)

I wanted to claim you’re underestimating this guys mental health problems but you can tell he’s really self aware so you’re pretty much dead-on accurate.

Attached: 9bc14c3e61ce3d2ef7036bc578fba023.jpg (1918x983, 518K)

>mazeltov cocktail
What did Robert mean by this?

*dogs barking*

Attached: Gates of hell.jpg (1895x968, 651K)

nevermind, figured out it's some e-celeb trash

Fuck I literally was best friends with a guy like this growing up.

Tons of eggs, milk, pb&j, and giant pots of meat stew like chili. Ramen, hot dogs, and ground beef patty “steaks.”

Pretty much by the books obesity kino.

Fatty and Robert are 100% going to have a Duel of Fates with fucking cops trying to bring down a fully dark side Robert with the aid of the wise old jedi Fatty.

They'll fight with katanas bought from a magazine and it will likely be the single most kino momment in history, Roberts gonna chop off Fattys hand then during his monologue Fatty will strike him in a rage consumed by the darkside in order to give his own monologue and then he will be striked down and so on and so fourth.
>I only hope that security cameras catch the ending as Robert is consumed by cat litter

Attached: 013048458.jpg (500x370, 46K)

Is this guy chaotic neutral personified?

Turbo cringe.

Attached: 6A8340AE-0B1D-488E-9704-B059EB26DBC8.png (500x460, 26K)

Yes he is autistic for sure

boo hoo why do you dislike what I like user, I need your approval

Attached: 096C03E1-1CD2-4754-BFA3-C44257406670.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Yeah this guy knows.Maybe he could stab one of his friends one day because he's autistic but as a stranger you could walk towards him and he would run scared shitless back to his mama house

youtube.com/watch?v=_8awCKdJVag

why cant we all just sit around a fire with mike and chill?

Attached: protect his smile.jpg (1236x870, 323K)

>you will never have a designated cat shit room

Attached: 1554521182331.jpg (500x484, 195K)

Attached: c668d64f90af71bf34bc4f60351ab8d3.jpg (1749x974, 540K)

Pretty much peak America kino. Houses so huge and sprawling we have entirely wasted basements larger than Europeans entire houses and designated car shit rooms.

>puts a hot pot of steaming shit into the fridge
oh god why

is that a dead cat sticking out of the ceiling?

The ending was kino.
>Made me wish the best for them

>Hop in

Attached: fug.jpg (1877x1023, 723K)

Wow he looks soul-less and demonic in this picture.

tfw you will never go offroading in fatty's backyard while his 30 cats are shitting in his basement

Attached: owowhatsthis.png (415x269, 107K)

Does Robert partake in the Jedi art of bong rips?

Attached: Me time.jpg (1400x986, 470K)

They fully believe in the chem trails

>we’re going mudding!
>does small circles around fully grasses yard he’s clearly never done before
Based show off!

Is he like hunchbacked or something?
I'm trying to figure out what the fuck's wrong with his stature

>implying chem trails aren’t real

Attached: CD1B4604-9777-4C4D-922E-22F892C3D348.png (180x219, 11K)

This shit is depressing because it reminds me of the dumpter fire of a town I grew up in surrounded by people like this. It's like some swamp fever nightmare version of Napoleon Dynamite.

hea fat user

weighing nearly 500lbs does a number on the spine.

yeah but he's more than fat

Yet they’re still wholesome down to earth lovable folks who just want what’s best but have the money to improve their position. As opposed to black areas of similar income where they kick your ass for having hobbies like Star Wars or kill you because you scuffed their Jordan’s.

>Muse
>Metal
You are fucking STUPID.

would you go inside?

Attached: CatShit.jpg (1783x957, 744K)

>o.118928233▶
>
>weighing nearly 500lbs does a number on the spine.
>>>
> Anonymous 08/01/19(Thu)22:31:44 No.118928245▶
>
>yeah but he's more than fat
>>>
> Anonymous 08/01/19(Thu)22:33:25 No.118928284▶
>
>Yet they’re still wholesome down to earth lovable folks who just want what’s best but have the money to improve their position. As opposed to black areas of similar income where they kick your ass for having hobbies like Star Wars or kill you because you scuffed their Jordan’s.
Sneed

Ian didn't even take the neck off that bottle of jack he was handed.

Poor form

He's a city boy and doesn't know better.

More midwest autist kino?
youtube.com/watch?v=CvhchxHUCA0

What do you think the "codes for something big" mother used to talk about were?

If you guys haven’t been watching airsoft fatty for a while you are normies. Idubbbbbbz or whatever is trash compared to based fatty

Fukin lil bitch couldn’t even pull his shit. Most pussy weak toke I’ve seen from a daily

I like how Mike was always in the background just doing his thing and not caring about anything.

You don't usually see this many based characters all together in a same film.

Mikes actually cool and could be popular

>mike just dragging the wood off to start a fire in the background of one shot

Attached: 1559889263330.png (234x329, 129K)

Nothing to do, lack of infrastructure and culture, behind on the times compared to big cities, no imports, no trade.
They exist purely for hunting, farming, and production.

>fatty is 22
Is it normal for American 22 year olds to still play with lightsabers?

Attached: 1441408678414.gif (400x319, 1.9M)

Fuckin Mike starting fires with his autistic pals and eating nutty buddy bars.

Robert is spree killer level autistic and needs to be put down before he hurts someone holy shit.

cushing syndrome

I used to be from the country side in my country. There's literally nothing to do so you start fires. I can relate to based mike

I really like this new direction Ian is taking. He's not a huge faggot like that Shane guy who makes "documentaries".

We are never going back to Arizona!

Mike Stoklasa is originally from Arizona too.

This shit was like watching irl Gummo, I loved it.

I died laughing when he said that and Ian just let it go because there was just no point in correcting him.

Is this lynchian?

Undeniably

Any more documentaries like this? Basically eccentric losers / nerds doing pointless shit.

No, hence the reason to make a documentary about him and his clan of autismos.

The fuckin one eyed cat in a pink dress eating birthday cake ice cream certainly was

The water dripping into the dirty sink with the rusty, forgotten hot wheels cars in the bottom was a pretty kino visual

That Cobra guy, fuck I can't remember his name, GothicCobraKing or something like that had one made about him, he's another turboedgy autist from oldschool youtube.

children discussing a video of idubbbz

It's not the mid west as much as it is Minnesota, That place is a complete shit hole.

how do they have money for so much food? do they even have jobs? is food in usa really cheap?

*lore noises*

MY FUCKING SIDES ARE GONE

took my post

>is food in the USA really cheap
It’s free. It’s literally free.

American stalker remake

blighttown without the water

...and here's where I keep my PS3 games

Yes

Is it autistic if I send my internet friend 15 boxes of nutty buddy bars as a joke without reason or provocation?

Attached: nb.jpg (3024x4032, 1.55M)

Why not send 15 friends one box? Also how do I make friends online?(or irl ;_;)

Please send them to me thanks user

>Why not send 15 friends one box?
The deed is done.

>how do I make friends online?
get a time machine and go back 10-15 years before the internet was what it is now.

>be mexican living in mexico
>you have two succesful business
>has been working and saving for 12 years
>your house property is still 1/4 the size of airsoftfatty's

This is why my hommies invade your country

Attached: mexican thots.jpg (1080x1350, 238K)

Who should edubz portrait next?

Attached: 1454819017574.png (300x300, 5K)

Attached: wDR-gw4R_400x400[1].jpg (400x400, 23K)

He doesn't own the house, his boomer mom does. It's a generational thing, not a country thing. Buying houses today is impossible. They live in that shit hole still because they would have no where else to go.

Sure the house is crap but the size of the entire estate is incredible for people that are basically poor.

>LE IT CAN'T BE A GOOD DOCUMENTARY BECAUSE IT WAS MADE BY LE BAD YOUTUBE MAN AND I HATE LE ECELEBZ SO MUCH MORE THAN THE KIKES AND LE TUMBLR DYKES WITH AN AGENDA I USUALLY WATCH AND GET ALL MY OPINIONS FROM LE FREE STEPHEN HE A GOOOD BOI HE DINDU NUFFIN HE WAS ON HIS WAY TO CHURCH WITH HIS RETARD NEPHEW THAT WOMAN MURDERED AND SET HERSELF ON FIRE!

Unironically kill yourself you fucking Yea Forumseddit nigger.

gotta go cwc

Attached: cwc saturn.jpg (1631x1872, 116K)

That picture is why we pump and dump your women, puta.

Because that property probably cost a tenth of what it would now when they bought it and paid it off.

Vape god. Would absolutely chill with.

We were all thinking this watching the video.
It's the next logical step, but if you make a CWC video, there's nowhere else to go from there. That should be his series finale.

Every non-retard left these shithole towns long ago. They're the only ones left.

KINO shot

he cant wait too long tho. God knows how long hes got left. Too bad Terry Davis passed away now that would be great.

This, CWC is for when edups stops playing around and legitimely wants a shot at a Theroux-level doc.

>Ian gets to make movies about autists with his bros and take down youtube grifters in his other series and then go home and shoot guns, trap squirrels, and fuck Anisa all night

Some guys have it all.

>both robert and fatty think the anakin vs obiwan fight in rots is the best scene in star wars

Attached: 20190630_000803.jpg (280x353, 50K)

Yea Forums

>hero and villain show they still have common ground
>more than that, they were really friends once
kino lads, kino.

>God knows how long hes got left.
I've been saying this since 2007

this was tense as fuck. reminded me of True Detective.

So what's poodiepay like in real lifes

yea I have too but I mean it this time. When his mom dies hes gonna be fucked. She for real doesnt have long left.

She's probably got retirement plus the dead father's retirement benefits. When she dies he'll be left with just autism bux and will be foreclosed on when he can't pay property taxes.

no this guy has killed someone, you can smell the stench of death on him

Nah, the only thing that box of autism has killed are small animals and his chances of ever getting laid.

then he'll be homeless and go the Terry Davis route except Terry was smart enough to know how to get food and find shelter and stuff. Chris will either die in the streets or end up in jail.

>gets poked with plastic tube
>AAAAAAAAAAAAA

This haircut is kino what is it called? (so I can ask for it)

He watched gothic king cobra and my brother which I care for and jumped from emulating kstv to emulating trapped's work

idubbz is barely a person when you realize how much he pilfers

Unironically going to start saying this, shits funny

He got it in the ribs, and you gotta realize he has zero muscle. That probably would hurt like fuck if you were a fatfuck. Like a normal person getting full punched in the ribs.

frank

The Oasis cover band.

Why does everyone think Mike is cool? Sure he’s the most well-adjusted and normie of the whole group but he seems to imply that he only hangs with Chris because he has no one else. He’s just another tragic figure in the airsoftfatty story

He's chill and doesn't judge others. He's a good dude.

mike is cool because hes genuinly a good dude. him and fatty are best friends. its not that he has no one else its that he doesnt need anyone else.

Attached: 1535189334548.gif (700x500, 1.1M)

he's just a decent person and seems pretty chill, would start fires with

Nigga he's living in bumfuck nowhere and there's weekly drug busts around the corner. I assure you his property is worth about the same as a one room apartment in New York.

>chill person
>starts fires
this doc is more kino than we thought

>mike just wandered into the thread to start a fire
BASED

Land outside the major cities/coastal areas is pretty cheap
I think Chris videos are old hat desu, he should do someone less tapped.

That and those kiwi farms faggots hate when anyone but them try to exploit Chris for content so they'd probably dox Idubbz or do something equally embarrassing to scare him off

I wish Ian went deeper into who this guy is, it was kinda weird how he didn't seem to care about anything

>He doesn't own the house, his boomer mom does

This plus he also mentioned his grandfather so it could have been handed down. Fucking boomers buying at cheap meanwhile you have to live 2 hours away from work to live in a house.

>OH YOU WANT ME TO BE VISCOUS?! I CAN BE VISCOUS!!!

I think that's probably why, he might have been uninterested in even talking to Ian beyond the small clip

Ok lol property taxes aren’t that much he’s not gonna go homeless and die because of them lol. He probably makes enough of YouTube to pay property taxes for the next 10-20 years easily assuming he doesn’t die before then anyway.

right? i kinda wish Mike was my friend desu

Attached: Wizard_cat.jpg (300x300, 9K)

You don't need the world to love you of you got someone who means the world to you. Dude didn't even like Star Wars but spent his free time filming his uber-autistic buddies doing lightsabre duels. Unlike the other ceingefags who swarmed iDubbzz with questions about Pewdiepie and Filthy Frank he just chilled in the background and did his thing as if nothing happened. You can bet the other three guys are not as close to fatty as Mike yet they pretended to be a tight-nit squad in front of the cam.

Probably

lmao

they'd mazeltov cocktail his house

do you really thik hes gonna pay property taxes and not use the money on legos? especially with no one around to make him do it.

jej

Attached: 1341341.png (300x359, 121K)

I don’t mind that Ian ridiculed these guys they clearly deserve it. But it is unfortunate he didn’t attempt to help them in any ways. I think Ian was totally caught off guard by why he found. He probably expected Midwest trailer trash but you can tell pretty early on the reality of the situation sinks in and he realized he was in way over his head. Maybe he didn’t need to try “saving” these rejects but he could have made a lot better video if he didn’t rush it and went deeper.

There are people like that. Eho literally personify the "Dude Weeeeed LMFAO" meme and seem to care little about anything else. I met a ton of them while spending a year traveling through rural Oregon and Washington. Most of them are nice but slightly autistic skater boys or rockers/grunge lords who are still stuck in the 90s mentally but in most vases they were all decent and down to earth people. Had they been born three decades earlier they would have been Hippies.

My exact thought. Horrible

Imagine the fucking smell of that house.

Attached: 1562473608534.jpg (225x225, 7K)

>Star Wars was great, until Disney ruined it. *Mickey Mouse laugh*
>Episode 3 is the best Star Wars movie
So this guy is your average Yea Forumstard.

They dont care if you exploit chris for content, they do care when you exploit him for money or try and make yourself e-famous

I am sure the exposure he gave them will help at least a little. Ian, the cityboy, was clearly overwhelmed when he found himself confronting actual white trash folks and their living conditions. Fatty did comment on his video that the house is getting some repairs. Wheter thats true or not we don't know. Maybe he'll just spend it on another $6000 Apple PC which he won't even clean up after dropping soda on it.

You're on a board full of losers who he is probably cool as fuck compared to. Also meme. He's a weird guy, but in comparison to the other people he hangs out with he's James fucking Dean.

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 91K)

Property taxes on my house in the same state were $6k this year. I doubt he just has that laying around. My house in Florida the taxes were $8k this year. Plus school taxes etc. I feel like you don't actually own a house.

>Dude didn't even like Star Wars but spent his free time filming his uber-autistic buddies doing lightsabre duels.
But that’s what I mean, he doesn’t like SW and literally all he does with Chris is filming videos or talking about videos. And he made some comment about how he just sort of fell in with the group in school because they were all outcasts. Mike genuinely does seem to like Chris though, but I get the sense that he would be alone otherwise.

100% he posts here and cries about "mouse shills" in starshit threads.

Probably a combination of welfare and disability checks

Well you’d be wrong because my family owns multiple houses. Sorry you think 6 or 8 grand is a small fortune since we make hundreds of those per year.

Yeah, it's funny to me when americans calls themselves poor. This guy is trailer trash, yet he has a house, a car and a full fridge Poor isn't "i have no money for gas so i have to take a bus" it's "i literally have nothing in my fridge."

How do I achieve this form?

Attached: peakmalephysique.png (1749x974, 1.19M)

underrated post

OMAD + Cardio in the backyard
youtube.com/watch?v=4_NoREMfkrY

Fatty has alot of shit in his garage that he could sell to repair his house

Back when I was severely autist(still am), and played yugioh, I knew a guy almost exactly like this. It’s uncanny. His quirk was that he would carry around a screw driver that he drew red marker on and told people he had to carry it around because he needed to know how things worked. He acted almost the same way as Robert. It’s fucking scary

If they're on disability they definitely get SNAP which for two adults is like $700 a month and that's on top of other shit they get in gubmint gibs. Kind of infuriating they have enough money to buy $7 a half gallon ice cream for a fucking cat, but a college kid working full time can't even afford to buy hamburger meat and make their rent because they don't qualify for SNAP, but that's the way she goes I guess.

You're no different, just so you know.

Notice how even when Mike is hanging out with a pseudo-celebrity he still prefers alone time. He could fall in and socialize casually with any group, he chooses fatty because it’s low stress there are no expectations. He can wander in, wander off, start fires without any pretense or drama. Mike could mesh with cliques of higher social standing but he chooses not to. Fatty needs him more.

Mike seemed pretty based to me

Totally missed the point you stupid faggot. It's a lot TO HIM. Also you aren't fooling anyone and you live in your parents trailer where the moans of your whore mother fucking niggers bounce off the tin walls and keep you up all night so she can buy meth, hence the reason you're so goddamn stupid and salty you backsliding yokel faggot.

You're missing the point, Fatty ISN'T going to have that money laying around, just because 6,000-8,000 is peanuts to you, doesn't make it so for others, which is where the concern is coming from when Fatty's mother inevitably dies. Not to mention if some city inspector ever comes poking around the house and sees how awful it looks, it could very easily be condemned

>my family owns multiple houses
So YOU don't actually own shit, but mommy and daddy do?

Wow, you're so cool and rich bro, your parents are slumlords and probably Jews, and you're milking them because you're a loser who can't live on his own. Do I have to start craving dick to be like you or can I stay straight?

Attached: 1542385205142.jpg (443x455, 96K)

youtube.com/watch?v=SeCtCua963g

>Sorry you think 6 or 8 grand is a small fortune since we make hundreds of those per year.

look at this faggot

Attached: 1562703645396.jpg (500x500, 31K)

Sorry I snapped on you there, I got pretty defensive when you said I didn’t own a house. I still think you’re severely over estimating property tax especially on that shithole. Those property taxes are low enough he could farm chickens, cook meth for a week(like everyone else on his town), or panhandle to settle the debt. That all ignoring YouTube bucks and family/friend loans or gibs.

system's fucked, but what can you do

Mike isn’t autistic so he senses that idubbbz is exploiting them all for a video and smartly stays out of the way.
>Mike could mesh with cliques of higher social standing but he chooses not to. Fatty needs him more.
kek stop romanticizing Mike. He’s as weird as the rest of them and probably wouldn’t fit with other people. But that’s okay because he and Chris are happy with what they’ve got.

not him but you do realoze people that have a wife and kids refer to them as "my family" right?

the lords of tismtown

Seething poorfags. Don’t chime into other people conversations just because you’re salty it makes you look ugly.

You are a zoomer turbofaggot. Just thought you should know. Never post again you sub 90 IQ mong.

Lel yeah, because there is any chance of that being the situation. Fuck off.

came here to say this

thanks for proving my point

>ground beef patty “steaks.”
yeah, what the fuck was the deal with that?

Seething. Projecting. And coping.
Hook. Line. Sinker.

Attached: 2F516A5C-A55F-40DE-8CE5-339B73AB44AA.jpg (325x325, 22K)

The problem is that when Fatty's mother dies, I think he'd be able to keep the house for a bit, but inheritance (if there even is any for him to inherit) runs fast, and how much and how long can you really bum off of family and friends before they tell you to fuck off? I don't think he'd be able to keep the house for long, maybe a few years max

just because you live with your parents doesnt mean everyone does

I will send you ten thousand dollars right now if you can prove you have even half of what I have in assorted investments and regular savings. You can't. Stop LARPing and ruining the thread you poornigger.

Well I do think he will be able to live more than a few years max so that’ll work out smashingly.

>JOKE'S ON YOU I WAS JUST PLAYING A RETARD ON Yea Forums FOR LE TROLLS EBIN XD

Cringe.

Why is mike so based? i mean he is absolutely but i dont know why

the problem with the house is that it's way too big
let's forget all the money and just remember you actually have to manually keep it in check

in the video he was mad at his mom because she didn't clean all the cat shit from the floor
you think if he lives there alone this would be sanitary enough to live in after even one month?

I literally said in this very thread I own two houses, and it's actually three if you count my cabin on the lake in Upstate NY. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Hey iCarly, if you read this you nigger, make your next doc about Viper

youtube.com/watch?v=qQJyBLFuG4c

Attached: 1504797970554.jpg (480x480, 28K)

Food stamps and using all their money for food rather than useful shit. He looked like he was 5’7 and about 380 he could easily eat at a 5000 calorie deficits and buy the ceiling tiles he so desperately needs there only about 30 dollars for a box of 20

Also buying weed and other pointless shit like ice cream for the cat is a next level of low iq

M8 fatty weighs 400+ pounds and can't even point his feet in front of him anymore. He lives on ramen mixed with instant tv dinners and breathes rotting catshit all day in a moldy house which has a high chance of still having asbestos. Also he smokes and puts his body under constant strain jumping around his backyard with lightsabres. Do you really think he will outlive his meth-teeth mom?

>they’re still wholesome down to earth lovable folks who just want what’s best but have the money to improve their position
waiting to save up money to fix their tiled ceiling, as if the problem isnt the fucking mess. they can literally clean up their house and throw the trash out. this has nothing to do with poverty, in fact the poverty is most likley a result of the fact that they are not responsible.

Let me get this strait. You want me to show you my collective net worth and then compare your own net worth to determine if you possess 2x as much as me then you will pay me $10,000? Alright bet motherfucker, this was the stupidest deal of your life nothing stops me from just leaving things off and winning automatically dumbfuck.

absolutely based

Then why not actually say that? My family owns several houses too, but I don't hold the deed, nor do I have anything to do with the financials, so I won't pretend to know what the property tax is like on those properties

a cat shit nuke

>cringe
Yikes.

Attached: 85A52900-155A-4FFF-A941-EEB97A10856A.png (843x903, 39K)

>dude living in poverty

He lives in a huge house which he doesnt take care of.

>that obvious sweat and incoming cardiac event when he bent over for five seconds

Fatty is a ticking timebomb, I actually started to worry he was gonna go tits up during filming.

>Idubbbbbbz or whatever
you are attempting to seem above it all, yet you come across as an incredible tryhard. why can't you just let people enjoy something without injecting your unwanted attention whoring?

And I hope you're right and I'm wrong user, hopefully he'll be able to keep the house a long time

still a faggot

>strait

Stopped reading there. Don't talk to me retarded subhuman poorfaggot, I wouldn't listen to you or treat you like a human in real life and I sure as shit am not going to here.

same

>still seething
Jesus Christ bucko, give up the goat we get it you were upset I talked about money on Yea Forums I’m sure it’s because you’ve got so much of it too lol.

So you admit you were lying. Big brain on you, user.

in all honesty, probably not, which is why I mentioned earlier if some inspector comes poking around, or a neighbor gets pissed and calls the cops even for some unrelated reason, it's totally possible the house could be condemned and he's forced out regardless of the money

Didn’t stop you from getting mad as fuck tho did it?

Was anybody else flabbergasted about the fact that they had no lights in the kitchen or ceiling tiles and mold/rust all over their sink and shower but that fat fuck had a 27" Mac PC in his completely rundown room? Don't these things go for $4-5k? He could fix the ceiling in his whole house with that kind of money. Also his Mac was sooooo fucking dirty. This kinda made me almost as mad as that crackhead mom of his feeding $9 icecream to that cancer cat which should be put out of its misery instead.

it's quite literally a race to the finish

Yeah dude you got me, it’s me who’s lying mentioning my money the first time and not you raging about it and making absurd bets you’ll never follow through with. That’s logical.

Unironic cringe. Nice Facebook you have too shitskin. Dilate then have sex while I tell your family you're a pederast.

>Y-you mad!

Sad.

not really, pretty middle class

Ok I have no idea what the hell youre talking about at the end there because I’m white and don’t own a Facebook are you the notorious hacker known as Yea Forums?

Post proof then, faggot. Until then you're just a LARPing homo like he said.

>Cats living on a diet consisting entirely of ice cream

Attached: 1437423273837.gif (255x231, 112K)

*blows up your van*

Nothing personnel kiddo.

will you two faggots stop fighting. no one fucking cares

Attached: 1564488099700.jpg (500x399, 29K)

I will send you ten thousand (you)s right now if you can prove you are even half as mad as me. You can't. Stop LARPing and ruining the thread you happy-fag.

Yeah I just admitted it man sorry I’m really not gonna be exposing my financial information on Yea Forums because I’m LARPing. Trust me your opinion is really important to me so if I could do it I surely would.

Was their name Tommy Pickles?

I bet you don't even have half the (you)s I do faggot. Post proof of (you)s or be declared a LARPing queer for life.

this

Embarrassingly autistic. Stop posting and ruining the thread Robert.

>implying it’s just 2 people
Buddy, I got half this websites active user base triggered when I said I owned multiple properties and make over 6 figures. They really can’t fathom how it’s possible.

x2

I agree, I always see eurofags saying all Americans are autistic lightsabre fighters!

>two

More like five, but yes let's stop with this shit and talk about the doc. From here on out everyone ITT is a billionaire with a huge dick and sixty hot gfs.

How long before Fatty loses it with Robert and has Mike torch his house?

how is the cat not dead is my question, nothing but ice cream has to cause havoc on cat's digestive system

Would torching the house be considered going full force?

It probably eats all the other cats shit off the floor to get nutrients.

Thanks for linking those posts! I couldn't read the originals!

You joke but those slim hours before America wakes up are peak USA obsession hours across the entire internet. They will discuss any and everything. You can’t pick it out so much at night because varying sleep cycles and west coast time zone but in the mornings it’s full blown obsession time from EU.

It will be the only time he goes full force and shows his true powerlevel.

Idk couple years maybe also at the end when fatty tells robert he'll always be a brother and robert ignores hom to give mike a nutty buddy. damn fuck robert

cool af

only time he'll be using 100% of his power

also this, fuck that edgy nigga robert

He was literally criticising the lack of any thought that went into the post. Linking shit with a generic reaction image is infinitely more NPC retard

INTO THE FLAME
INTO THE FIRE

Attached: Screenshot_20190801-130249.png (1280x720, 624K)

Mike is just a dude to hang out, that is probably dealing with mom or dad issues
that other autist is legit someone with mental issues... i mean that guy that duels with fatty at the end
he is probably in some type of medication
poor lad

>I was only using like 20 percent of my power

Robert confirmed for Sith Lord.

I AM THE GOD OF HELLFIRE

Documentary about this lad when?

Attached: 1470315793978.jpg (1080x1920, 592K)

>Mike is an ever-present being just there to help his friend and film his antics
>the third piece of the Fatty/Robert/Mike triangle
>obsessed with fire
>Robert dreams about fire and laughter
Lads, what could this all mean?
And Full Force 2 fucking when

The face of a man that has excepted his own mortality and has not a care in the world. Fuck I wish I was half as based as Mike.

Is there a way to realistically measure Robert's midichlorians?

Serious answers only

Attached: 1500698916741.jpg (925x835, 75K)

>love fires
>too normie to indulge

I can see Ian getting him to do one. Reviewbrah is friendly with Ian and Max on twitter I've seen in the past.

>tfw you find out Reviewbrah was How2Basic the whole time

Attached: 5eb03c8016894e31579e530cd1da1d36.jpg (600x446, 39K)

>IF I DIE THE WORLD IS FUCKED, what does that mean?
lost it at that

You gotta use a spray painted ladies razor like Qui Gon did in Phantom Menace.

You ever watch stuff like this and just think "Man... so this is really how people live in this country."

Attached: 1564419457569.jpg (512x512, 15K)

No, because I live in a small town like Battle Creek

>Robert and Fatty locked in everlasting combat like The Lord and Satan
>Mike represents all Men in the Armageddon who only seeks escape from the eternal war their mortal lives must begin and end within, never seeing the end
Fire is his only escape. He must see it all burn. He must destroy them both to save them all.

Nah, it would kill the mystique.

Like how when we really knew what Ethan was like outside of his H3H3 persona by watching his podcast. I hate that fucker now.

Why does he wear the cross?

Attached: 1564626379227.png (397x386, 293K)

THERE'S KEROSENE AROUND
SOMETHIN' TO DO

>the Archangel Michael is the one who defeated Satan and drove him to Hel

Confirmed for him defeating Robert with his fiery lightsaber.

>Angel wings

Holy shit.

Fatty's mom even said "he's not on his medication" so that's pretty likely

Hilarious how Yea Forumseddit cancer can have this but we weren't allowed threads about Borderless

Someone has to bear the burden of christ. Mike is the best option.

Like 30 of these threads got deleted just don’t be a spineless beta and post the content you wanna see.

Attached: 0A27818F-189C-40C0-A646-E745B77D476D.jpg (600x673, 83K)

It's about a fucking documentary you fat retarded reddit9kfugee. Go back to the subreddit you slithered out of so you can downvote threads that hurt your feefees.

The cat's the only one not responsible for its misery

holy shit

So was Borderless you cancerous Yea Forumseddit e-celeb tourist that joined Yea Forums after 2016

If only there was a politics board where you could talk about your preferred propaganda.

If God is Fatty and Satan is Robert, with the humans representing Fatty's fag friends; Mike is definitely Jesus

I was literally one of the first 1000 posts on this board you /r/the_donald tourist. No one gives a shit about your faggoty kike bootlicking whoreumentary. Kill yourself you tourist nigger.

Attached: unknown (1).png (1920x1080, 2.38M)

Will Mike be alright lads?

Attached: Screenshot_20190801-133557.png (1280x720, 771K)

It's a documentary which means it's Yea Forums related just like your friend simulator

I have never watched that lanky idubz guy in my life, but i have watched this and I find it extremely distasteful
he is making fun of people with mental illness
the privileged dude goes to laugh at a bunch of legit autistic and manic rednecks
I don't get the joke

youtu.be/HfwPL-bd_mk?t=3001 tfw no fat bro

Attached: unknown (2).png (1920x1080, 1.95M)

kek

>I was literally one of the first 1000 posts
Sure then name this ex child actor that use to post on Yea Forums

Attached: child actor on tv.jpg (800x878, 219K)

Pot meet kettle. There is zero chance you aren't an election tourist crying about not being able to talk about /pol/shit on Yea Forums.

>Lauren Southern

Commit suicide immediately you whiny bitch.

BECAUSE THE LAUGHTER WASN'T MY OWN

Hey Robert, good luck man. Remember you'll always be a brother.

Attached: unknown.png (1920x1080, 1.58M)

shits getting real boys, i need more of this kino

>election tourist
Here's your average poster that goes on about election tourists:
>archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/110209448/
Almost ALWAYS they're as new as the election. Why is that?

>LE FRIEND SIMULATOR REEEEEE!

Ironic coming from a cuck who wants to watch and talk about a (((Lauren Southern))) """""documentary""""". Go talk about your girlfriend simulator with the rest of the kikes on your kike homeboard.

His story about seeing demon's reminds me of true crime stories about serial killers and how everyone ignores their obvious issues until it's too late.

Zack LaVoy. He tripfagged under the name Lothos.

Now kindly fuck off you stupid nigger.

Lel rekt and chekt

youtube.com/watch?v=zgxj_0xPleg&list=PLABqEYq6H3vpCmsmyUnHnfMOeAnjBdSNm
Here's your kino, sirs.

George would be pretty kino, but I'm guessing its a bit too close to home.
And might be a tad bit awkward trying to interview him, considering they youst know/know each other.

mike will be there to stop him before it goes too far

Son of Sam comes to mind.

And now this one. The first trip to show his mug

Attached: b.png (228x288, 81K)

what are the cats?

By “can go without” he means medically incapable due to diet and lifestyle.

>The Jew turns it's accuser's accusation back against them as it shrinks back. It cries out as it strikes you.

Neck yourself heebie kikeburger, your tricks have no power here.

>Robert forsees that his destruction is fire
HOLY SHIT IT'S HAPPENING

They’re cats. What are you, fucking insane?

Angels probably since they reside in Fatty's house (Heaven). Also, Holy Mary = Fatty's Mom

Dude stop embarrassing yourself. This 8s sad, no one cares that you know about tripfags and he answered your original question and rekt you so now you're doubling down on your reddit whining.

Why didn't you answer the question?
Why are you answering for him?

Holy fucking shit this is getting real

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

THIS IS BIBLICAL
The One Eyed Cat, what was his name?
Matthew 6:22
"The light of the body is the eye: if
therefore thine eye be single, thy
whole body shall be full of light."

okay this legit got me jesus fuck

Here's hoping Ian is ready to transition into a serious doc-director when he returns to Battle Creek to document the aftermath of Mike burning Robert alive to save Fatty

Not sure, is that Davey? Either way no one cares. Return to /pol/ with the rest of the kikes and shitskins.

>The One Eyed Cat, what was his name?
Preston

The one eyed dress cat was named preston

It's infected

Critically underrated post

Attached: 7837CC13-6824-47C9-8458-2FE36F9B3FA9.png (327x316, 208K)

Because you're an embarrassing redditor that keeps embarrassing himself because he didn't get his way like a petulant child when there is a board where his doc would have been welcome to be discussed with people who actually cared. You're being a total turbofaggot.

Why aren't you from Yea Forums?

HOLY SHIT
Is Mike Fatty's guardian angel and consequently Robert's demon? He's there to protect Fatty when Robert really goes full force, and he's gonna burn him. It all makes fucking sense holy shit how?

While Fatty only displayed 40% of his powerlevel and Robert is always going 100%, Mike's chill demeanor and small fires indicate he's using very little of his true power, 5% at max

Attached: 1541501512703s.jpg (250x206, 7K)

It’s a good thing Ian came down with maxed out raid gear to show these low levels their squabble over petty loot is ultimately meaningless.

Anyone that cares about this retarded e-celeb shit can't be anything other than a child that hasn't been here long

Mike makes sacrifices to the lord of light too keep Roberts autism demons at bay

Attached: what do the flames whisper to you.jpg (1905x973, 567K)

the fact that you are mad enough to argue about it is even worse dude, some of us are having fun in here, and you are just some guy trying to convince us it sucks. either stop acting like a 12 year old, or go to a different thread.

>the fact that you are mad enough to argue about it is even worse dude, some of us are having fun in here, and you are just some guy trying to convince us it sucks. either stop acting like a 12 year old, or go to a different thread.
why are Yea Forums zoomers so new?

Attached: 1476903713826.jpg (909x819, 245K)

>I have never watched that lanky idubz guy in my life, but i have watched this and I find it extremely distasteful
>he is making fun of people with mental illness
>the privileged dude goes to laugh at a bunch of legit autistic and manic rednecks
>I don't get the joke

Attached: 1549364921559.jpg (647x740, 54K)

This fight was kino

Attached: Light vs Dark.jpg (1838x995, 1.38M)

that meme is a few years old we're 20 now

The redditor says while whining about not being able to discuss his e-thot's shit documentary. You are terrible at this. Also Infected Mushroom was a blonde white guy, he posted pics of himself with Donald Glover and his whore gf here in like 2009 when the board was still LOST. You have proven yourself wrong and retarded with every single post you make and you're a fucking loser. You get no more (you)s from me you mongoloid.

Attached: 70A91616-29D8-4E4B-8A8A-DD8E0C308696.jpg (500x460, 45K)

update your bait pic my dude

>we
Robert?

Attached: 1507840700680.jpg (193x350, 33K)

>HURR DIS ABOUT E CELEBS SO LETS TALK ABOUT MY E CELEB DOC AND TEST WHO HAS THE GREATEST KNOWLEDGE OF ATTENTIONWHORES OF DAYS PAST DURRR

Jesus Christ you might actually be a retard.

>yfw the people trying to derail the thread are actually demons in Robert (satan) army

Attached: 1558941029236.jpg (749x701, 36K)

somebody needs to edit this

You tell us, you obviously are one.

will Roberts life end like his favorite scene? it's like poetry, it rhymes

Attached: anakin-burnt.png (1310x816, 1.23M)

Attached: high ground.jpg (420x315, 15K)

HOLY SHIT HOW CAN IT BE SO KINO?

godamn this is getting good MOAR

Attached: 1558325046728.jpg (480x480, 33K)

This was a nice thread and we got to see a /pol/edditor make a fool of himself in it too. I'm gonna take a nap because I have normie stuff to do later but I'll make another thread about this to talk about it later tonight when I get home. Hopefully that faggot is still here so we can further embarrass him. Praise Mike.

In Mike's name I pray we all have a good day and /pol/ / reddit tourists burn in Hell with Robert.