Fuck off Yea Forums pedophiles

Fuck off Yea Forums pedophiles

Attached: 686C9082-8A37-4215-B897-551F5C1E7446.jpg (640x640, 124K)

do you actually expect 90% of the population of Yea Forums to leave just like that

i dont get it
posting surface level Yea Forums shit taste albums saying Fuck Yea Forums is this le epic raid or something its very gay

/mutv/ =- Video Killed The Radio Star

Isn't Yea Forums full of liberals like that bald self-hating onions cuck. Yeah, WE'RE the pedophiles.

>bald onions are pedophiles
please don't insult pedophiles

onion milk

I've browsed both boards for about 10 years now. Even though the average Yea Forums poster is much younger and newer, the board as a whole benefits from being much slower. Believe it or not actual discussion occasionally happens there. Yea Forums is only good for shitposting, as any actual discussion is promptly derailed by one of the many seething autists who permanently dwell here.

Why does that woman have a potato slice for a head?

It's not a potato. It's an onion.

/nu/ is only about niggermusic

>as any actual discussion is promptly derailed by one of the many seething autists who permanently dwell here.
Not really, I get a good discussion all the time here. Just don't talk about garbage and you'll be fine

Reposted to the FBI.

We both know this thread is just CP bait. Enjoy being v&.

"""my bad"""

>obsess over Chloe or Moner or countless other kids

this, only decent Yea Forums threads are chart threads. The whole board is too obsessed with actual personalities and not music. Its like if Yea Forums was focused more on discussing celebrities more than actual movies

Moner is an adult.

what are you talking about can you link some threads?

oh that's just supersistion

>obsess over two adults
>obsess over shitty industry plant billie ellish

Who do you think you're fooling? Moner has been 18 for like a week and Chloe was big here when she was about 11.

Haven't both of those been dropped by Yea Forums?

It's a good album though. You have trash taste.

>it's like if

>Its like if Yea Forums was focused more on discussing celebrities more than actual movies
So you mean it's exactly like Yea Forums

>the virgin Yea Forums
>shills shitty reddit-tier Jeff Mangum songs about Anne Frank
>the CHAD /his/
>spreads subversive MDE-tier Confederate pregnant Anne Frank memes that cause redditors to go completely insane

Attached: Knights in Grey.jpg (3500x2400, 830K)