This is turning into a sjw fest as of late

this is turning into a sjw fest as of late

Attached: 1560946902_052260_1560949278_noticia_normal.jpg (980x653, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/greatspeculations/2019/02/05/reality-is-closing-in-on-netflix/#77a236885ed0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yup, I'd cancel my subscription if I actually paid for it.

>Unironically still using the term SJW in 2019
Have sex

Attached: HaveSex.webm (1280x720, 2.48M)

Dilate.

Since fucking 2017, where the fuck have you been??

Cuban Pete.

>paying for a streaming service
>paying for a streaming service that doesn't have free two day shipping
Cope and dilate.

and its losing $2 billion a year and with Disney+ about to push its shit in further, Netflix will be dead within 5 years.

what movie is this from

>prime costs $119 per year
>"free two day shipping"
t.brainlet.

The Lord of the Rings extended edition

Is there anything else good on prime besides the boys? I literally never used the streaming before because I'm a whore for 2 day shipping and didn't realize it's included until now

>as of late
It's been like that since 2014

ah yes all those awesome Amazon shows like .. er ... um ... yeah, awesome.

SEETHING cuckflix shill. You guys had a good run, but it's over now

Its been that way for a good few years

>non-whites exist
>OH NO SJW AGENDA (((THEY))) ARE BRAINWASHING US REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Lmao

You posted this already. Netflix falseflag shill

Chill out Paco, no one cares about you

every single last "Netflix" branded or "Netflix" produced show or movie has AT least one scene (if not the entire premise) surrounding Satanism and the occult. Every last single show and movie

Venom

They don't as much as they do in modern tv and films, no. If people want to watch animals there's always nature documentaries.

You have to be +18 to post here

And the obligatory character says "retard" or some other offensive word casually only to have another character swoop in and tell them it's not cool to say that anymore moment.

Netflix SUCKS! I can't wait until they go out of business.

Attached: static.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

>as of late

Doesn't seem like it LOL

If you want to be applauded for your retarded and ignorant opinions, you know where plebbit is.

they were always shit
they were the ones the popularized streaming services thus resulting of the death of physical media

>all this white fragility

Daily reminder that this is what these posters look like

Attached: F54110E2-0F9E-4222-A8D0-0632431B4F6A.jpg (851x765, 56K)

>and its losing $2 billion a year
source?

>white fragility
Dilate

Disney+ unironically looks DOA.

It's not the fact that non-whites exist. It's the fact that everything related to Niggers is about some political bullshit. It isn't just a movie/show with Niggers.

have you seen all these different streaming services that have been popping up lately?
all companies nowdays want into that streaming market

Just start using the word "woke". Sums up the corporate nature of this bullshit pretty well.

Not a tranny, what now fag? Lol

>cope
Try again nigger

forbes.com/sites/greatspeculations/2019/02/05/reality-is-closing-in-on-netflix/#77a236885ed0

>DUDE JUST FORGET ABOUT ~243 YEARS OF RACE RELATIONS IN THIS COUNTRY LMAO

I’m not even a nigger but you guys are fucking retarded. Does everyone on this website literally have a GED or something

Attached: yet.gif (300x168, 1.66M)

>seething
Kek. Not everyone cares about your pets, get over it.

there are no race relations. in general, members of different races don't want to live next to each other

Yeah, just forget about it. Niggers shouldn't even on this continent to begin with. They're lucky they're even alive and given opportunities by the White man.

shut the fuck up, nigger.
>brother fights brother in one of the deadliest wars in order to free the black people from slavery
>niggers still complain and want reparations
white people suffered more freeing black people than black people suffer from racism today.

>Niggers shouldn't even on this continent to begin with.
Planet*

Don’t forget they are losing the Office, Friends, and Parks and Rec

Dilate

No there's nothing. I only think there is because I also have stars that has a lot of good classics right now.
>Amazon does have pic related

Attached: large.jpg (925x639, 56K)

Absolutely seething

go watch Another Life, bunch of entitled, ageist, multicultural 20 somethings playing 'brilliant' people as humanity's last hope. The first bad guy is a white man who's aggressive, causes a mutiny by force against the much smarter Female captain and makes a bad decision 'steering the ship' which I believe is not only to be taken literally but also figuratively. She later escapes after his mistake and he tries to kill her yet she kills him instead in a physical altercation even though he's a man and much larger, but she has kung fu skills. The female Captain saves the day. Meanwhile her brilliant husband (white guy) can't figure out an alien code, even though he's the most qualified and almost gets fired. Later a black teenager ends up cracking the code in some simplistic way. There's a bunch of bi-sexual scenes, gay shit and a fat guy making out with a very obvious tranny with red lipstick on that makes it even worse cause a five o'clock shadow 'it' has. The female captain basically cheats on her husband with a black A.I. I would have said spoilers but this pile of shit doesn't deserve warnings. Yeah that's basically every new show to netflix over the last 5 years. I think that's what OP meant, it's pushed in your face. It's not just hey there's other colored people who act, it's PUNCH, PUNCH accept this, PUNCH trannies, PUNCH white people are bad and have to be saved by superior brown people, PUNCH, don't be a homophob everyone is secretly gay, PUNCH women are better than men, PUNCH, PUNCH had enough yet?

what the fuck was that guy made of strawberry cake?

It's a Soros run company

>Unironically still having a penis in 2019
Change sex

>as of late

Attached: comeon.png (500x522, 133K)

Impossible, gene therapy will never get advanced enough. Neck yourself.

>as of late

Attached: 1543277660550.jpg (480x360, 47K)

I get it. I get it. Women can do no crime, and none of them deserve to be convicted. And as a straight male I am what is wrong with the world, but I will not castrate myself. Fuck off Netflix!