Regardless of whos politically right or wrong, why are liberals SO bad at propaganda...

regardless of whos politically right or wrong, why are liberals SO bad at propaganda? they're so heavy handed and forced. when have you EVER heard someone say "movie could have been okay but fuckin conservatives had to ruin it by inserting their shit"

Attached: ghostbusters-scary-ghosts.jpg (1280x720, 210K)

Propaganda is very successful.

Normies eat this shot and children soak it up like a sponge

Because liberals, if they can be called that, have taken their values as axiomatic.

Thus assume that they are right, rather than having to prove that they are right.

>why are liberals SO bad at propaganda?
They don't want to offend anyone.

not really, the ghostbusters remake was a commercial failure
and kids will like any movie

Propaganda doesn't tend to be subtle, in fact it's probably less effective if it's subtle. I mean, Triumph of the Will isn't exactly known for being understated.

That's everyone.

Triumph of the Will was incredibly well directed and it helps that it's not a very verbose movie. I think people kinda appreciated that the movie just let its visuals do the talking instead of 'talking them down' so it's acknowledged as a 'smart' movie even by people who don't really agree with the underlying message.

>That's everyone.
but if thats true, why are they the only ones inserting this shit into their movies? conservative/libertarian directors like clint eastwood and john milius never did this.

They’re not liberals, they’re like the remnant farts of Communism, weak and hideous and lingering until everything is poisoned.

If we take that for granted, then imagine to yourself--what would have happened if there were clickbait journalism in Nazi Germany?
I didn't see Girlbusters, but I bet its most egregious flaw as a movie itself, not as a movie released into the world of clickbait, was trying to do a bunch of improv with actresses who just weren't up to the task.

Believing that one's opinions are the basic facts of the universe is what everyone does. If you're only noticing a particular brand of this, then it's because it shows up to you because of the contrast.

Hollywood liberals are not anything like communists.
The USSR and PRC of the 60s-70s would be considered far-right, borderline nazi countries by today's standards.
Even North Korea is right-wing as fuck.

American liberals are the real freaks and lefty cunts.

>If you're only noticing a particular brand of this, then it's because it shows up to you because of the contrast.
okay give counter examples then of shitty heavy handed conservative propaganda? triumph of the will is from 1935, how about more recent?

You’re fucking retarded. Liberal propaganda won both world wars you dumb fuck. The shit you see these days is barely scratching the surface. Why do you think everyone is so much weaker now than 100 years ago. Fuck you’re stupid. Open a goddamn book.

>being this retarded.

those american movies about people experiencing god or whatever, any american movie where the US army is portrayed positively,

stop being an emotional little queen

The Passion of the Christ
Red Dawn

>Liberal propaganda won both world wars
What?

They’re normally feeling they’re holding back on politics even if it feels very forced in everything they do. Once they TRY politicizing something it ramps up the terrible to 11.

>Liberal propaganda won both world wars you dumb fuck
No it didn't, as it wasn't used. Nobody stormed the beeches thinking there country should open the flood gates to migrants, that children should be force fed hrt or that women could do everything a man could.

>any american movie where the US army is portrayed positively,
literally nothing wrong with this

>

Attached: 10C76F25-3B66-4DA8-9290-5BE929D13E76.jpg (340x256, 22K)

you can also maybe consider Drive, considering he kills greedy jews,
probably some mel gebson films

>seething cope

>literally nothing wrong with this
see: "If you're only noticing a particular brand of this, then it's because it shows up to you because of the contrast."

>gets rebuttal
>posts meme
every single time

fair enough, but idk about 300
look, its different. nobody is gonna watch passion of the christ and be like "wtf this religious propaganda ruins it!" or red dawn "wtf this movie is capitalist shit?!". its par for the course
I'm meaning examples out of nowhere that stifle or even ruin an otherwise good movie, like ghostbusters remake

>what is the consolidated power of the bankrolled printing press
You must be American. You only see your muh freedom perspective. Listen faggots, what you think is liberal now is 1000x more liberal than liberal of the past. Get your fucking heads out of your ass.

why is portraying the military as good propaganda? thats like me saying any movie that portrays men abusing women is feminist shit. the military generally is a force of good, you dont gotta acknowledge every injustice they've committed every time you show basic respect

>the military generally is a force of good
>this is what americans actually believe

Attached: 1363438303750.jpg (680x321, 48K)

we're better off with it than without it
blind military hating is just childish rebelling against authority

The most famous nazi propaganda was story driven and the Germans much preferred that over The Eternal Jew (1940)

In fairness, Prometheus was ruined by a christfag vomiting his religion all over a previously much better script. This film unironically tried to pretend that scientists would be religious in the future.

Other than that it's mostly christian and military movies. Lots of movies expect a certain level of military propaganda, though that's government policy regardless of who's in charge.

The problem is the left just insert their garbage in places it doesn't belong.

You could say the exact same thing about the Ghostbusters reboot being feminist, it's par for the course for a movie which was so heavily advertised as being feminist. 300 may be the better example then, with its clear pro-Iraq war stance. I'm not saying movies with these messages are equally ubiquitous, but they do exist.

>necessary evil
>force for good
pick one

how is the military evil

Transformers. Especially the first movie.

>300
How is a bunch of half naked guys from a culture that fucked little boys conservative propaganda?

It's not. Your mischaracterization proves it.

Ok.

no its not. passion is explicitly about a supernatural dude raising from the dead and being worshiped. ghostbusters is just a team of buds chasing ghosts. feminism isn't intrinsic to the plot, or at least arguably shouldn't be
how is 300 pro iraq?

>Thread of conservative cucks whining about wominz in my movies!!!111 because dey mean to me in real life!!!
"Stop being an emotional little queen"

projection

How is Passion of the Christ conservative if your persective is antichristian? Rendering the subject matter is in itself liberal.

huh? how is my perspective antichristian? I am christian
how is 300 pro iraq?

I should have wrote "one's" not "you"

I dont see how watching passion with a antichristian perspective renders the subject matter of the film liberal.. you're losing me
how is 300 pro iraq

Jesus Christ Superstar is a completely different film. Same subject.
An army going off to war when they were explicitly told not to because of perceived lack of threat doesn't remind you of operation Iraqi Freedom?

>An army going off to war when they were explicitly told not to because of perceived lack of threat doesn't remind you of operation Iraqi Freedom?
thats happened throughout history countless times.
not familiar with jesus christ superstar

The film wants to legitimize or at least put Christ into the viewer's headspace. If one wanted to spare one's self of this materialist worldview, one would avoid viewing the film.

Further, the depiction of 'devils' manifesting in physical reality can be considered liberal if it is considered vs spirituality and spiritual manifestations.

liberals are bad at parody...dumbest statement of the year.

Attached: TheBOYS_S1_SUPES_notype-7f31_3530.jpg (1425x900, 157K)

they are fucking brilliant at propaganda actually, really admirable. ghostbusters is an exception to the rule

give recent examples of brilliant lefty propaganda

t. 24yo atheist

This.

Attached: Ghostbusters 1466209400339o.jpg (548x1244, 258K)

DING DING DING. Also villainize people for spoiling your experience of our product and likelihood of consuming it - er, I mean, spoiling plot points

most scientists believe in God if you judge it on field instead of raw numbers
the reason most are atheists is because most scientists are in the field of biology and dont know shit. but other branches like astrologists and physicists are majority deist

>DING DING DING

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 15K)

Mate you dont know what liberal means

Man that's some bad science right there.

>Actually, if you look at only specific sets of data you'll see the the "truth"

He didn't even say whether he believes in god or not, he was just stating a fact about what different scientists believe. Stay mad

and yet suddenly nobody ever used to be a nazi in their lifes, by 1960

Nearly all movies are conservative propaganda, they're just arguing for a greater diversity of oppressors w/r/t color and gender.

well it can be misleading looking only at the raw numbers instead of their categories
most scientists are atheist, but most scientists are biologist. its like saying most americans voted for hillary but most americans live in big cities, particularly LA and NYC so therefore not necessarily indicative of how Americans at large feel

that is assuming you agree with the principles behind the US army and the USA and its philosophies and all that big brain crap

Attached: 1551173128055.gif (288x216, 453K)

also, i said US military, not militarism in general

>films about historical events are propaganda
OK

No I'm not. What I consider liberal now is actual liberalism. What you consider liberal now is marxism.

>astrologists
>scientists
The position of Jupiter indicates that you're a retard

you write like a boomer

Why are godtards so fucking stupid?

Attached: atheistcomic.gif (662x1303, 141K)

>seething
Have a cry about it?

Because the Left literally can't meme. And not just in the internet pop-culture definition of 'meme' but in the sense that they are now incapable of formulating viral ideas. This is because their ideas are already the standard. Most people think like materialist Marxists now. Even Christian conservatives in America are more materialist than spiritualist.

Memes by nature are subversive against the status quo. The Left are the status quo. So their memes and their propaganda sucks. It's just preaching to the choir.

The military was ordered to go to Iraq. You're confusing the military with Bush. It's ok though, you're clearly a brainlet.

i meant astronomers... not an english native, its confusing

Retard. The woke left have banned statire, parody and comedy.

I certainly do.

>the ghostbusters remake was a commercial failure
it was profitable.

biology is barely even a science, especially when modern biology functions as another mechanism for propaganda

false, nigger

Obvious incoherent lie is obvious and incoherent.

t. classcuck

>mfw the tv guide shows the cover for the original ghostbusters when they air the girl version

Theyve tricked me to turn it their twice

Attached: 1498513054867.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Its not even that its all girls. They picked the worst group of "comedic" women they could find and attached that to truly horrific script and when people said "Hey that sucked" they screamed misogynist and evil nerd losers.