Which is better?

Attached: T1vsT2.jpg (793x587, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LZF2T_5L3Z8
youtube.com/watch?v=PU-ulzbY4us
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the first one

second one
first one does have a great atmosphere going for it that is usually overlooked though, it's basically a horror movie

The Terminator (1984) without question. I used to like Judgment Day more, but to be honest Edward Furlong is cringe-inducing in someone scenes.

>Terminator 1
>The Terminator is damaged and wears a pair of sunglasses to hide his inhumanity

>Terminator 2
>The Terminator decides to wear sunglasses to look "cool"

This is why T1 > T2

1 is for men, 2 is for boys

fpbp

>John Connor or Kyle Reese
hmm tough choice

T1: Yea Forums
T2: Reddit

>implying I built the fucking thing

youtu.be/LZF2T_5L3Z8

T1
- horror movie
- techno sound track to fit the futuristic film noir style
- about desperation and survival
- we can't change the future, but need to accept it and fulfill it

T2
- stupid 80s action movie
- has a kid in it
- "lmao my personal terminator!"
- terminators are now cool toys instead of unstoppable killing machines
- symphonic soundtrack which ruins the mood and makes it a Spielberg tier shit action adventure
- "lmao let's change the future'
- Sarah Connor is an ugly feminist now

Always liked 1 better but I know most people prefer 2. Kyle Reese is based

>It's nothing personal.

yup

Attached: T2fagsBTFO.png (599x326, 388K)

This is the only real answer.

Attached: z060619stallone_terminator2.png (2489x3555, 1.53M)

based

Attached: lastactionhero.jpg (520x750, 130K)

It feels pretty similar to what Aliens is to Alien. Bigger, more flashy, but loses a lot of it's soul and original character.

Use to prefer the sequel when I was younger. Now I really appreciate the horror atmosphere of the original and find it superior.

T2:

>biker bar witness naked man tank cigar and pool cue
>patrol cop investigating electrical disturbance murdered
>mall worker shot dead
>mall shoppers see Arnold thrown through glass window
>foster parents murdered
>cops aware that some shit is going down
>quiz Sarah over mall shootout with pictures of the Terminator in an attempt to make breakthrough on T1 carnage
>psychiatric hospital guard kneecapped
>psychiatric hospital staff either killed (Dougie & coffee cop) or beaten unconscious
>Dr Silberman witnesses T1000 walk through a jail door & unload pistol clip into unaffected Arnold
>Bike cop presumably murdered off screen (''Say, that's a nice bike'')
>Dyson shot by Sarah, this is witnessed by Dysons son Danny and his wife
>Dyson and his wife then see man remove his flesh to reveal metal endoskeleton, in turn learn of impending nuclear war due to Cyberdyne
>Dyson's wife will never see her husband again after he leaves with John, Sarah and the Therminator
>Cyberdyne guards subdued/raise alarm
>Dyson killed and Cyberdyne facility largely destroyed
>Police sent packing with minigun & grenade launcher
>SWAT team unload into Arnold, get systematically kneecapped/gassed for their efforts
>Helicopter pilot sees T1000 pour itself through windshield and form in seat next to him
>get_out.mp3
>T1000 pursues stolen SWAT van on highway whilst exchanging automatic gunfire. Cars/witnesses everywhere
>Tanker driver murdered
>Steelworkers see Nitrogen tanker crash into forge

How do the authorities cover all this up?

The Terminator (1984) - Amazing 80's dark atmosphere, classic scenes, synth music, a combination of a love story, action, and Horror, and an awesome hero that goes out like a badass
Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991) - Edward Furlong screaming and acting annoying as shit for two hours.

Not a hard choice when you think about it.

yes, that's another good example

>Terminator 1
>Sarah Connor is a prime piece of ass

>Terminator 2
>Sarah Connors transition to a man is almost complete.

This is why T1 > T2

And between those films, Alien (which was the first and much darker) was superior as well.

>T1 = Classic
>T2 = Summer Blockbuster Nostalgia + Arnold Kino
>Making me choose between the two

Attached: reply.png (1920x1080, 1.8M)

Yea Forums only shits on T2 because they are contrarians.
In reality both are great movies but different and not really comparable

It's California.

2 because I want to root for the terminator as the good guy.

I like both films but Terminator had Kyle Reese so it wins.

The first film had tiddies.

Don't make me bust you up, man.

Attached: kill-shots-690-image_gallery_2691_terminator-rick-rossovich.jpg (450x300, 20K)

this is the only correct take

Terminator 2 will always have a soft spot in my heart and total bias will say 2. Though upon rewatching 1 recently, that movie is one of the most effective horror films. The lengths it goes to prove what a unstoppable threat the Terminator is. It's kinda chilling in parts. Also I feel like it's just a nice reminder at how powerful Skynet will become if this T-800 is just a normal grunt to them, and how a single one totally wrecked and murdered a entire L.A. Police Station.

>dude T1 is sooo scary

Why are anti-Cameron and anti-T2 contrarians so overly dramatic? Get a grip.

/thread

>le contrarian meme
fuck off, T2 has no scene that comes close to this shit
youtube.com/watch?v=PU-ulzbY4us

Terminator 2 was reddit dreck before the faggot who invented Reddit was even conceived. Really makes you think.

this is 99.99% spot on.

t. low test T1 faggot who thinks that it's a horror movie ooooooooh scaaaaaary

I always thought the second one was better. Rewatched the first one and it's far better. The terminator works better when he is an evil killing machine instead of a s o y bot

Same as Alien/Aliens. The first one is the better movie hands down.

there is nothing more low test than preferring T2 to T1

I'm not the schoolgirl who thinks that T1 is a "scary" movie.
If you think T1 is better than T2, then you were raised in a single mother household.

who the fuck says T1 is good because it is scary?

Are you paying attention?
Literally every single faggy person in this thread is hyping up T1 like it's Psycho or The Shining.

T1 the only problem with its too short it feels like its missing a middle and some of the special effects look dated.

I haven't seen a single post like that. Also
>Psycho or The Shining are scary
and who is calling who a pussy?

The 80s aesthetic alone is enough to win the contest. T1 is the superior film, I prefer the horror vibe more

lmaoing@your life. imagine getting this mad because someone called your robodaddy babysitter comedy sequel subpar

both are great, T2 by a hair

Such an amazing scene.

Terminator 3.

>strawmanning

Fact of the matter is, you're a pussy for thinking T1 is a scary film.

That's like $40 with inflation

>doesn’t think t1 is scary
>but you’re a faggot for thinking it’s scary
mindgames

This. People only worship the sequel because they saw it as a kid and wished they were john connor running around with Arnold on adventures.

>saw T2 as a kid in theaters
>Thought it sucked
>Grew up and think it's awesome

It would have been T2 if not for Sarah’s feminist rant

I actually think it's more comparable to The Last Crusade: a shameless retreat of the original that's also watered-down to appeal to a younger audience, advertisers, and toy makers. Because it was more kid-friendly, kids were more likely to see it when they were young and develop a nostalgic attachment to it that persists to this day and blinds their judgement into thinking it's the superior episode of the franchise.

Based Arnie UZI firing pose

Attached: 1564524697277.png (640x370, 221K)

He should have aimed for her head as she was running instead of firing center mass he might have got her,.

arnie reloading his shotgun onehanded is so fucking cool. he genuinley looked crazy in the first one though in a good way

If i was a billionaire i would recreate the Tech noir club and fill it reys from Disney world and every night would be party night

T1 for sure

Jesus fuck the autism in this thread! Who cares if you like T1 over T2 or visa versa. Some of you simpletons really need to graduate from high school and enjoy life.

Attached: 49245531_2324002857632432_9064899786720673792_n.jpg (720x960, 41K)

T2 is the superior movie
sod off with the meme 80s aesthetics

Nice argument faggot. Muh R*eddit is only used as an argument by literal low IQ retards who are too stupid to articulate what's wrong with T2. T1, while a good movie, aged terribly. Meanwhile T2 is the best action movie ever made. Keep seething and keep sucking my dick.

I knew you were a falseflagger when you used Onions as an argument.

Budget

T1 : 6.4 million

T2 98 million .

15.3 times higher

Go back

all i want is Cameron to oversee a blu ray version of T1/2

Attached: 16359.jpg (3840x2160, 723K)

Every fucking thread

this
it's really dumb all the dvd versions of t1 have the mono track but the blu-rays don't

T2> T1
The kid in the second one is so awful but it’s a testament to how GOAT T2 that it’s still amazing even with his cancer

And both sequels have kids that ruin it holy shit what did Cameron mean by this

>i liek t1!
>i liek t2!
>boaf gud buh dis won a lil betta

Attached: 1525140646901.jpg (971x565, 139K)